Chapter 91

Ji Yulin's motor skills are really touching, he has self-knowledge, and Pei Ren only realized it at this moment.

The tall boy looked at him with dark and deep eyes, his face was obviously speechless.

Ji Yulin lowered his head and touched the tip of his nose with his fingers.

He said softly: "I'm sorry, classmate Pei, my physical fitness test is average compared to my physical performance."

Pei Ren said coldly, "Is this average?"

Ji Yulin: "...well, I'm a little weak.

" Ji Yulin's gaze caught him, and Ji Yulin sighed: "It's terrible, don't stare at me, classmate Pei."

Ji Yulin admitted that he hugged a thigh. Judging from his tone of voice, he seemed to be in a state of disappointment.

"Student Pei, if you think I'm slowing down, I'll just find someone to form a new team..."

Pei Ren pulled on Ji Yulin's collar, but he couldn't control his strength. Of course, it may be that Ji Yulin was too weak, and he pulled Ji Yulin straight into Pei Ren's arms Collide.

Pei Ren: ...

He questioned in a low voice: "Who else do you want to go to when I team up with you?"

His tone was as if he had abandoned his wife and son, and he was the one who was abandoned.

Ji Yulin rolled his eyes: "I'm thirsty and went to get a bottle of water, can I bring you a bottle by the way?"

Pei Ren: "...well."

As a result, Ji Yulin got a non-stop grade in the physical education quiz with Pei Ren The ranking is better than his previous achievements. As for Pei Ren, who was held back by him, this is probably the lowest score the other party has tested.

Ji Yulin smiled softly: "Student Pei, I'm sorry, I seem to be slowing down."

Pei Ren looked like you knew it was good, but he didn't say anything. He took Ji Yulin to exercise just now, and Ji Yulin's exercise cells are too much Poor, so he simply picked up someone to help himself.

The young boy's body is hot, and the weather is hot, his front and back are already drenched in sweat.

Pei Ren blushed and said without panting, "I'm going to take a shower."

Ji Yulin thought the boy was going to the lounge where the students change clothes, but he didn't think he was walking in the direction of the apartment building.

Pei Ren turned her head: "Why are you following me?"

He did all the strength alone, and Ji Yulin wasn't too tired, except that his face was a little red from the sun.

Ji Yulin said: "Student Pei, don't take a bath just after sweating, you will easily get sick."

Pei Ren: "..." Ji Yulin: "I'm done talking, let's go back to the

classroom first." Came here just to say this? It's a bit too wordy. Not only did Pei Ren feel hot, he touched his ear and it suddenly became very hot. ***** Ji Yulin's physical test results have achieved unprecedented good results. To express his gratitude, he increased the intensity of feeding Pei Ren. Pei Ren looked at his deskmate, a handsome and gentle boy with black long eyelashes drooping, he was concentrating on his studies without any distraction.

It was a little hard for him to imagine that this person had to study hard and also take time out to work part-time, how could he have extra time to deal with these things after returning home.

Ji Yulin: "..." He looked sideways helplessly, looked at the boy and whispered, "Student Pei, what do you think I am doing, do you have something to say to me?"

Pei Ren focused his eyes on Ji Yulin, and frowned slightly: " You have dark circles under your eyes, are you too tired recently?"

Ji Yulin said vaguely, "It's okay."

Pei Ren was dubious.

Ji Yulin smiled: "Student Pei, are you caring about me?"

Pei Ren: "..." He turned his face away.

Ji Yulin smiled without saying a word. He continued to read with his head down, when a few pieces of chocolate suddenly fell from his hand.

Ji Yulin: "?"

"Student Pei?"

Pei Ren didn't answer, Ji Yulin took apart a piece and put it in his mouth, the slightly astringent bitter taste melted in his throat and contained a hint of sweetness.

*****

The summer rain came suddenly and violently. After school, there was a heavy rainstorm. Many students were trapped in the teaching building and couldn't do without.

Ji Yulin said with emotion: "The rain is so heavy."

He carried an umbrella, opened it and walked slowly into the rain. Those with umbrellas envied him and asked if they could go along the road. Ji Yulin tilted his head and apologized: "I'm sorry, classmate , I'm in a hurry to go to work." The

first student in the grade was going to work part-time, and the students who didn't have umbrellas instantly regained their mental balance.

Ji Yulin still took shortcuts. After he was covered by Pei Ren last time, the orange-haired boy stopped bothering him.

Today was a coincidence, Yuxia Ji Yulin saw the boy with orange hair looking for trouble with other students.

He and the orange-haired boy looked at each other.

Orange-haired boy: "..."

Ji Yulin smiled: "Hi, classmate." The

orange-haired boy didn't want to talk to him, turned around and left, and the mood of "robbing" was swept away.

Ji Yulin was delayed in Lindao for a while, so he ran away.

He ran slower and slower, and suddenly stopped, with a puzzled expression on his face.

Ji Yulin caught up with the person coming from the other side: "Student Pei, why did you leave in the rain?"

Pei Ren's hair got wet a lot, Ji Yulin turned the umbrella halfway to him, and asked tentatively, "Did the family send a car to pick you up?" ?"

Pei Ren's eyes were dark, Ji Yulin: "?"

Pei Ren said, "What's going on in your head."

Ji Yulin was not convinced, and gently retorted: "Isn't it always played like this on TV? Young master, no matter where you go, there will be a very exaggerated luxury car to pick you up."

After he finished speaking, he was very happy.

Ji Yulin: "Student Pei, I was joking with you." With the sound of

rain, Pei Ren heard Ji Yulin's joke.

He asked: "Where are you going?"

Ji Yulin: "Work part-time in a store."

Pei Ren: "...are you short of money?"

Ji Yulin nodded: "Yeah, the family business failed, and I want to reduce the burden on my parents, so I should work harder."

Pei Ren: "Can't be a tutor?"

Ji Yulin is smart, tutoring earns more money than working in a store.

Ji Yulin shook his head: "Part-time tutors are more popular with college students. My time flexibility is not that great, and when people hear that I am a high school student, they definitely don't want to waste my time and refuse."

Pei Ren: "You are very honest."

Ji Yulin: "Perhaps classmate Pei is right." The

two walked out of the school gate, and Ji Yulin looked around, a little unbelievable.

"Student Pei, is there really no one coming to pick you up? It's still raining, do you want to take a taxi?"

Pei Ren didn't answer him, but said, "Which store are you going to work in?"

Ji Yulin: "Want to come with me? "

Pei Ren appeared in the dessert shop where Ji Yulin worked part-time, and the two of them had a 100% return rate.

A few minutes later, Ji Yulin brought a glass of soda water and fruit snacks to Pei Ren's table.

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows, and Ji Yulin smiled and said, "The store manager will let me take a portion to eat by myself every day, today I invite classmate Pei."

Pei Ren found that once he smiled at Shang Ji Yulin, he would lose his temper.

He lowered his head, took a sip of the dim sum, and asked, "You made it?"

Ji Yulin shook his head, "I'm in charge of paying the bill." A

trace of imperceptible disappointment flashed in Pei Ren's eyes: "Oh."

He asked: "Why do you have to pay the bill."

Ji Yulin said in a low voice: "The store manager said that I stand by the window so that people passing by can see me, and then I come in to spend.

" up.

Pei Ren sat in the store for a full three hours, walking with Ji Yulin who was off work.

The street lamps cast long shadows of the two of them.

Pei Ren said, "Aren't you tired of standing here often and showing a smiling face?"

Ji Yulin put away the smile on his face and looked serious.

"Student Pei."

Pei Ren: "..."

He cursed in a low voice, and continued: "If you need money, I can give it to you."

Ji Yulin: "What is our relationship, you want to give me money."

Pei Ren frowned , He never thought money was a thing, and Ji Yulin was fighting him at this moment.

"Then I'll lend it to you."

Ji Yulin refused: "I can earn by my own ability, classmate Pei, you don't have to do this."

Pei Ren's face turned cold: "It's up to you." The

tall boy strode away, and Ji Yulin asked: " Classmate Pei, are you angry?"

Only air responded to him.

After this day, Ji Yulin didn't talk to Pei Ren again.

At first, Pei Ren felt that Ji Yulin had self-knowledge, but when he thought of his rejection of his kindness, his heart was blocked.

Gradually after a few days, Ji Yulin concentrated in get out of class, seemed sleepy after class, and fell asleep during the break. Knowing that he was busy, Pei Ren couldn't bear to call him. When he looked up after school, Ji Yulin had long since disappeared.

Pei Ren's face became more and more ugly.

He suddenly realized whether Ji Yulin was avoiding himself. With their relationship these days, they didn't respond to a single look or a word, it could only be intentional.

A few days later, Pei Ren was about to explode from the emotions that were crowded in his heart.

He arrived in the classroom very early, but Ji Yulin was not seen after class.

He asked the class monitor, and the other party said: "Xue Shen asked for sick leave today."

Pei Ren: "Sick leave?" After

thinking about it, he felt normal.

According to Ji Yulin's state of studying and working, the dark circles under his eyes appeared a while ago, and he must have not slept well. He is so thin, so it's no wonder he doesn't get sick. After thinking about it, Pei Ren couldn't sit still.

He sent a text message to Ji Yulin, but nothing came to light.

*****

At nine o'clock in the evening, Pei Ren appeared outside the gate of a certain community.

When he came back to his senses, he wanted to find some excuses for himself, but found that they were all excuses.

He wanted to see Ji Yulin and was worried about him, so he came here.

As for why I want to see this person, why I want to help him when I see him working, and why I can't sit still when I hear that he is sick.

Pei Ren is not an idiot with a missing brain stem. After thinking about it, the answer is obvious.

On the eighth floor, when Ji Yulin saw the text message, thinking that Pei Ren had come to find him so late, he was surprised and his heart beat faster for no reason.

He had to go downstairs to meet him.

Not long after the fever subsided, Ji Yulin's body was relatively soft.

When Pei Ren saw him, he said, "Why haven't you seen him for a few days? Are you sick?"

Ji Yulin pursed her lips and looked at people with her eyes open: "Student Pei, I'm sick, can't you say something nice to me? "

Pei Ren: "..."

He swallowed the good words that you want to hear, "How are you recovering, do you need me to take you to the hospital for an examination?"

Ji Yulin smiled: "It doesn't matter, the fever has subsided. He asked, "

Why are you here?"

Pei Ren pulled Ji Yulin to the side wall of the corridor, where the wind couldn't blow.

Ji Yulin: "Student Pei." The

boy had a lot of physical contact with him today.

Pei Ren raised his hand, and under Ji Yulin's surprised gaze, straightened his wind-torn hair.

Ji Yulin stopped talking.

The heartbeat that accelerated when I went downstairs has not yet returned.

Pei Ren said in a low voice: "I came here because I was worried, and I want to see you."

He looked at Ji Yulin: "Sure enough, seeing you, I feel that all the emotions that have been wrong recently have been cured."

Ji Yulin: "...ah."

"What do you mean by watching ?" My mood will be all right..."

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows: "I like you."

Ji Yulin: "Ah."

Pei Ren bent down and approached Ji Yulin's face: "Are you unhappy?"

Ji Yulin hesitated and wanted to put it aside, but his cheeks were held by the boy's two wide and warm palms.

He blinked slowly.

"Student Pei, my heart is beating a little fast, you should let go first."

Pei Ren: "What do you mean?"

He stared at Ji Yulin's face that was gradually turning red, and suddenly realized the vague meaning.

Pei Ren said: "Ji Yulin, do you like me too?" Ji Yulin's eyebrows slightly arched

: "...Yes."

  "So?" Ji Yulin looked at Pei Ren and smiled. The hands of the two were held together.