Chapter 43

Ji Yulin shut himself in the room, and the milk cat rubbed against its new owner, its delicate and soft body pressed against his instep, gradually calming his flustered mood.

"Why are you so good at acting like a baby?" Ji Yulin carefully and gently picked up the cat, walked to the hanging chair and sat down.

He gazed at the sea in ecstasy, the wind in his face was cool and refreshing, as if the fir fragrance he smelled just now was just a temporary illusion.

"Linlin," Pei Ren cleaned up briefly, and went to the kitchen to get a fruit plate, "Are you okay?"

Pei Ren didn't ignore Ji Yulin's abnormality when he ran back to the villa, he was worried, and followed to have a look.

After Ji Yulin picked up the cat and approached the door, his movements were exactly the same as when the milk cat sniffed him carefully just now.

After deliberating over and over again, Ji Yulin opened the door, with embarrassment and shame sliding across her soft eyebrows.

"Pei Ren, come in, I have something to tell you." The

sound of the waves suddenly became louder, which perfectly covered Ji Yulin's nervous heartbeat.

After taking a bath, Pei Ren's hair was still dripping with tiny drops of water. Ji Yulin was sitting upright. Seeing this, he got up to get a clean towel and handed it to Pei Ren.

"Wipe it."

Pei Ren's deep eyebrows lightly raised, their sharpness reduced a bit, and a faint smile appeared.

Ji Yulin: "..."

He has been dodging Pei Ren recently, there is no place to avoid this situation, his eyes are lowered, and Pei Ren's handsome features are in front of him, slowly zooming in.

Ji Yulin was startled, and fell on the sofa.

Pei Ren grabbed his arm behind him, led him to sit down, and took away a short cat hair that fell on Ji Yulin's tear mole.

Pei Ren smiled, "What is Linlin hiding? There's a cat hair on his face."

Ji Yulin: "...Oh." He said, "Can you let me go

?"

Do nothing else, focus on watching Ji Yulin and wait for him to speak.

"Linlin wants to say something to me."

Ji Yulin recovered from the embarrassing state, and seemed to be unable to speak.

"I..."

Pei Ren: "Huh?"

Ji Yulin lowered his eyes: "On the way back to the villa just now, I smelled your pheromone again, so I ran away.

" There is something wrong with Pei Ren's pheromones. There are several alphas on the island, but he only senses Pei Ren's breath.

When Pei Ren didn't release the pheromones, it's hard for him to talk about them, because pheromones are very private How could he always smell Pei Ren's pheromones.

After listening to Ji Yulin's words, Pei Ren looked at him and said, "Understood."

Without the slightest intention of being offended.

Pei Ren confirmed: "I can only smell my pheromones. Are there other symptoms?"

Ji Yulin nodded and shook his head.

Pei Ren: "Let's go to the island for a test in a few days, don't worry too much."

Ji Yulin looked at him; "Then you go out."

He was afraid that he would smell pheromones that he shouldn't have smelled again.

Pei Ren couldn't help laughing: "Okay, but if you have any uncomfortable symptoms, you must notify me as soon as possible, understand?"

Ji Yulin: "Yeah."

**** In the

afternoon, Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian came to see the cat.

The milk cat was playing with a ball in its mouth in the living room, and Ji Yulin threw it out. It happily put it in its mouth and sent it back to Ji Yulin's hand. Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian were dumbfounded.

Lin Xiangyang sighed: "There must be a dog's soul living in this cat." He hummed

softly: "Pei Ren will still give you a cat, this relationship is unusual, and you still accept it."

attitude, squeezed towards Ji Yulin: "Linlin, what do you think about him now?"

Ji Yulin: "..."

He frowned slightly: "I don't know."

Lin Xiangyang was surprised: "I don't know, It's strange, if you like it, you like it, if you don't like it, you don't like it, what else do you not know?"

Ji Yulin had never been so distressed when he was secretly in love before, and it turned out that once the relationship changed, it would make him extremely entangled.

"Yangyang, did you and Lu Jin go so smoothly at the beginning?" When the

topic returned to him, Lin Xiangyang said "ah": "Well..."

He had a strange expression, and he hesitated: "Actually, not at all. ."

"Didn't I tell you that I asked him to mark me when I couldn't stand the torment of the heat/estrus period. After that, I hated myself for agreeing too quickly, wanting to rely on him and not wanting to see him all the time, and that At that time, I didn't have a deep relationship with him..."

Ji Yulin: "What happened later?"

Lin Xiangyang was about to die of embarrassment.

"Later, the relationship was deeper than expected. While telling myself not to rely too much on Lu Jin, I was very happy to see him and get along with him. There are two people fighting in my heart. One wants you to be rational and restrained, and the other wants you to be passionate."

Lin Xiangyang said honestly: "Anyway, the feeling of getting along with Lu Jin at that time was ambiguous, intimate and awkward, and I wanted to avoid him."

He chuckled: "But it didn't feel awkward for a long time, anyway, he took me to his house for dinner, and we met the parents. Decided to get engaged."

Lin Xiangyang touched Ji Yulin's waist with his elbow, and asked mysteriously: "Linlin, you and Pei Ren are not in an awkward period of ambiguity now, right?"

Ji Yulin denied in a low voice: "I... There is no such intimate behavior with him."

Lin Xiangyang doubted: "Really?"

He was dubious, so he didn't want to ask too much, after all, he was too embarrassed to talk about some relatively private behaviors.

Lin Xiangyang hugged the milk cat into his arms, but the cat didn't kiss him, and jumped onto Ji Yulin's lap, curled up its tail and licked it.

Lin Xiangyang sighed: "The cat that Pei Ren sent only recognizes you and no one else."

Ji Yulin lowered his head and focused on grooming the cat.

"No, it's very good."

Lin Xiangyang was in a complicated mood, and took out his phone to take a video.

After a while, Lin Xiangyang's circle of friends updated a post, which didn't show Ji Yulin's face, only the picture of him hugging the cat and stroking its fur.

[I also want to raise a cat that is only stroked by me, crying jpg, envious of jpg]

Lu Jin [I will buy one for you next time. ]

Gu Yu has Lin Xiangyang, and he likes it, and privately forwards the video to Pei Ren.

Gu Yu: [You gave it as a gift? ]

Pei Ren: [Yes. ]

Gu Yu laughed loudly: [Can I go to Xiao Ji's room to develop a relationship with the cat. ]

Pei Ren: [Come to the racecourse. ]

There is a racecourse built on the island, and after Gu Yu took over the entire island, no one else could enter or leave except for the security personnel.

During their vacation, they played with most of the venue settings for a round. The geographical environment of the island is rich in water sources, lush pastures, and strong and fat horses.

Gu Yu was aroused by Pei Ren to fight, so he called all his friends who could play, and whoever loses will serve as a wine boy at his birthday party tonight.

No one wants to be a drinking boy, and Marseille takes it very seriously. As soon as Lin Xiangyang heard that there was excitement to watch, he immediately followed him. He called Huang Tiantian, who had just woken up from a nap, washed his face and immediately followed to watch the excitement. Ji Yulin was a little reluctant to put down the cat and said, "I still don't want to go It's gone."

He took the cat to the balcony on the top floor, played the piano for a while, and played with the cat for a while.

The milk cat loves to sleep during the day and is lively at night. Although it sometimes disturbs Ji Yulin, he tends to soften his heart and is reluctant to wake up the sleeping kitten at this time.

So Ji Yulin carried the cat back to the room, read a book for a while, felt thirsty and went downstairs to pour water.

The housekeeper was carrying the water dispenser to the car. Ji Yulin asked, "Where are you going

?

" Beside the machine: "Let me go with you." The

car drove along the path for more than ten minutes and arrived at the racecourse. The green grassland is vast and boundless. Several tall horses are galloping in the distance, and no one can be seen clearly.

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian followed the race with binoculars. They licked their dry lips, and when they heard the sound of the car starting, they turned their heads and hurried to the car.

Ji Yulin got out of the car and worked with the butler to lift the water dispenser to the bottom of the tent.

Lin Xiangyang took out a paper cup and drank for half a minute, sighing: "They are so good at running."

He said and handed the binoculars to Ji Yulin: "Linlin, take a look too."

Ji Yulin saw that Pei Ren was the first to cross the red line, and won Take the finish line flag.

Huang Tiantian said: "The chairman of the executive committee is the first!"

Lin Xiangyang: "There is no suspense."

Then he suddenly sighed: "I found that it is not so easy to be the first in our military academy. How long have you practiced?"

Ji Yulin hung his head in silence, poured a glass of water and held it.

Pei Ren rode back and found Ji Yulin under the tent. He jumped down. The black shirt and vest horse riding attire gave Pei Ren a little more gentlemanly demeanor, restraining his usual sharpness.

Ji Yulin made a hoarse voice, and handed out the paper cup in a daze.

He was reacting from his actions, explaining, "I didn't drink."

Pei Ren took it naturally, his Adam's apple rolled a few times, and the water in the glass bottomed out.

Pei Ren's deep gaze caught Ji Yulin's gaze that was too late to stagger, and smiled to bewitch him: "Do you want to ride a horse?"

Ji Yulin: "..."

Lin Xiangyang sensed that the two began to push and pull, and hurriedly dragged Huang Tiantian away.

Ji Yulin's soft expression tensed, and he was slightly embarrassed: "Pei Ren, you...why do you keep asking me to do things that I haven't done..."

Pei Ren smiled slightly: "Whether Linlin wants to, don't care if you have done it or not."

Ji Yulin is used to playing the piano in a closed environment, plus others have the inherent impression of being gentle and peaceful, even if Ji Yulin occasionally thinks about something, he never behaves out of line, always doing that quietly he.

No damage to others' impression of him.

Pei Ren uncovered Ji Yulin's shell a little bit, and said in a persuasive manner, "Come or not?"

Ji Yulin finally rode on the horseback in despair, thinking that next time he would never be led astray by Pei Ren's three or two words. You should practice the piano for a few more hours on the top floor. Why do you have to come to the racecourse to deliver water?

However, when Pei Ren took the horse and led Ji Yulin to "run" half a circle, the gloomy look on his face disappeared.

"Pei Ren, can you tell him to run faster?"

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows: "No."

" I'll let go of the leash slowly, and you get used to it."

Ji Yulin's heart tightened: "Don't... I'm afraid." Pei Ren said, "I haven't let go yet."

Ji Yulin: "Oh...Pei Ren, you better not let go , take me for a couple of laps and I will be satisfied."

Pei Ren's heart softened: "Okay."

Pei Ren deliberately chose the most docile horse in the racecourse for Ji Yulin. He wanted Ji Yulin to play with it for a while, but in the end he led the horse and took Ji Yulin for a few laps.

They were far away from the crowd, the vast emerald green grassland seemed to be connected to the sky, the wind was mixed with the breath of sea water, Ji Yulin was lazy, and the whole person was very relaxed and comfortable.

He remembered that when he was a child, when he was naughty, he always dragged a bad body and asked Pei Ren to take him out to play.

Later, he was often sick and hospitalized, which made his family worry. Gradually, he distanced himself from all playable things, became a peaceful person, played the piano and studied, and everyone praised him with gentleness and restraint.

The corners of Ji Yulin's lips curled into a curved arc, and he looked at Pei Ren tenderly and sincerely: "Pei Ren, thank you."

This person has not changed from the beginning to the end, no matter what the relationship between them is, Pei Ren is Pei Ren Ever since he knew he had other thoughts, he always liked Pei Ren after just one more look.

"Linlin," Pei Ren tightened his grip on the horse rope, frowned, but his expression was helpless, "You... put away the pheromones."

Ji Yulin was having fun, and in a particularly relaxed and happy state, he involuntarily released pheromones, even himself. Did not notice.

The fresh and sweet raspberry fragrance is gentle and lingering, tempting people to lick its source.

Even if Pei Ren has super self-control and concentration, he is embarrassed at this time.

He whispered: "Take it easy, I'm not a gentleman."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Pei Ren: "Linlin?"

Alpha's brows were sweating forbearance.

Ji Yulin looked away: "It's already restraining itself."