Chapter 26

Ji Yulin's biological clock was on time, and the next day he woke up drowsily, with his arms propped on his sides, but he fell back straight again.

With the back of his head planted on the soft pillow, Ji Yulin frowned in pain, and his whole forehead began to hum uncomfortably.

His whole body was extremely weak and heavy, and even the breath he exhaled contained heat.

The heat went from the throat to the chest and lungs, and melted into the blood. Ji Yulin lay blankly on the bed, and when he regained his senses, he realized that he was sick.

Ji Yulin swallowed hard, his throat was sore, his eyes were sore, and tears overflowed uncontrollably.

His whole body was aching and hot, and he was tightly surrounded by inexplicable sadness and loneliness.

A bit of rationality flashed through the blank mind, Ji Yulin forced your brain to work, with a suspicious attitude, guessing that you are very likely to be in heat.

Ji Yulin didn't dare to make a decision lightly, and carefully dialed Lin Xiangyang's number according to the situation.

Lin Xiangyang was still sleeping, he didn't see who was looking for him in a daze. Ji Yulin's voice was hoarse, "Yangyang, I seem to be in a mood."

Lin Xiangyang said "Oh" vaguely, and when he reacted, he quickly got out of the quilt and opened his eyes wide to see the notification of the incoming call. "Ah..."

Ji Yulin kept a little more rationality and composure than Lin Xiangyang, and he told Lin Xiangyang briefly and in detail about his situation.

Although he has learned relevant knowledge in theoretical courses, Ji Yulin has never experienced the physiological response of a normal omega. This is an unprecedented experience, so he needs to verify it with Lin Xiangyang carefully.

Lin Xiangyang ran to the cloakroom to change clothes, washed his face thoroughly in the bathroom, and had no time to take care of his hair, so he turned around and packed all the medicines in the cabinet in bags.

"Linlin, you are most likely in heat, do you have any medicine at home?"

Ji Yulin dragged his heavy body, his legs were limp, got out of bed and put on his shoes.

He struggled to control his hands and feet, walked to the locker with almost no strength, and took out the medicine in a daze.

He said in a hoarse voice, "Yes."

Lin Xiangyang called Huang Tiantian, and the two left the school in a hurry, chatting with Ji Yulin through the phone on the way, trying not to make him lose consciousness.

When Lin Xiangyang rushed to the apartment, Ji Yulin fainted for a while.

The cell phone next to the pillow kept ringing, Lin Xiangyang was waiting outside the door, Ji Yulin activated the voice control system of the house with the cell phone: "Open the door..." The

door opened, Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian searched from room to room, Ji Yulin was lying on the bed in a daze The bed does not move.

The medicine fell on the ground, Lin Xiangyang ran over and touched Ji Yulin's hot face, "Linlin, how are you?"

Ji Yulin opened his eyes in a daze, "I seemed to pass out just now..." His throat was dry and sore, like The fire burns.

Lin Xiangyang hurriedly went to the living room and poured water to his lips to feed him, "Have you taken the medicine?" Ji

Yulin didn't even have the strength to shake his head, "Not yet."

He helped Ji Yulin up, Huang Tiantian took the medicine and warm water and brought it to Ji Yulin's lips. ,

Lin Xiangyang said, "Take the medicine once, and if it doesn't work, then get an injection."

After Ji Yulin swallowed the medicine whole, her cheeks and cheeks were flushed, the corners of her eyes were moist, and tears overflowed from time to time.

"Should I tell my aunt and uncle?" Lin Xiangyang was not at ease.

The estrus/estrus period depends on each person's situation. Ji Yulin has never experienced this before, and he feels panic and at a loss in his heart.

But he has an independent and tenacious personality, considers people with his heart, and can't bear his parents' worries, so he decides not to tell them when he is in heat, and plans to carry it by himself.

Why can't he do what others can do.

Ji Yulin raised his cheeks that were as red as fire, "Don't mention it to anyone except you."

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian saw surprise and shock in each other's eyes.

They know the pain and suffering of the estrus period, if Lin Xiangyang didn't really want to suffer this pain, he wouldn't have asked alpha to bite his neck to mark him so early.

"But...you will be very sad." Huang Tiantian looked sad.

Ji Yulin forced a smile, "It's okay, you won't all be with me."

He really didn't have more energy to talk, his body was hot and tired, and the effect of the medicine he took was slow to come. Ji Yulin could only use his own resistance to grit his teeth and stiffen .

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian found a medicine box in the apartment. They used alcohol to physically cool down Ji Yulin's temperature. At the same time, they called the doctor, told each other about Ji Yulin's condition in detail and truthfully, and asked the doctor for some advice.

They got the doctor's reply, and after taking care of the unconscious Ji Yulin, the two of them stared blankly.

It is necessary for an omega to go into heat, and they have long been familiar with the related care and care.

But once encountered, no one can be absolutely calm in the face of the suffering and pain engraved in the genes.

Lin Xiangyang suddenly felt that there was something strange in the room, so he endured it without opening his mouth.

"I don't think so much anymore." Lin Xiangyang said to himself, he regained his energy, and pulled Huang Tiantian out of the room: "Linlin needs a quiet environment, we just need to guard it in the living room. By the way, you will Cook, let's prepare some easy-to-digest and nutritious porridge, and feed it to Lin Qu when he comes over." The

refrigerator has plenty of ingredients, and Huang Tiantian is used to cooking at home, so he can cook porridge for Ji Yulin with ease.

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian discussed taking turns to guard Ji Yulin in the apartment at night, and since there were few classes before the term, they could still ask for leave during the day, anyway, it would be better to let them come in person if they asked a nurse to take care of Ji Yulin.

Not long after nightfall, Ji Yulin woke up once. He was fed porridge by Huang Tiantian, and then continued to take medicine.

Sweat soaked his pajamas and stuck to his skin like a net, making him uncomfortable.

The ultra-high sensitivity made Ji Yulin feel suffocated by the wrapping of this fabric, he opened his lips and made a sound, dry and difficult.

"The clothes are uncomfortable..."

Lin Xiangyang found the thinnest and softest pajamas from the cloakroom, helped Ji Yulin change and saw that he was not in the mood anymore.

"The doctor asked you to rest more. It's good to sleep more to maintain your strength at this time. I'm afraid that you won't be able to sleep and work hard."

Lin Xiangyang's voice seemed to drift by Ji Yulin's ear through a layer of membrane, and he moved He moved his lips that had been moistened with water, before he could speak, he was swallowed by the darkness in front of him, and fell heavily into the abyss.

Huang Tiantian put the charged mobile phone on the table, Lin Xiangyang discussed with him: "I have to go home tonight, you watch Linlin first, and I will come over as soon as possible tomorrow morning."

Huang Tiantian nodded, he sent Lin Xiangyang out, Plan to cover the sofa with a blanket in the living room tonight for the night.

Before going to bed, Huang Tiantian went to the room to check on Ji Yulin once. The mobile phone standing on the table vibrated, and it was Pei Ren who called.

He hesitated whether he should pick it up, but Ji Yulin was determined not to let anyone know about it this time. After weighing it, Huang Tiantian's heart was biased towards Ji Yulin, no matter how many times the phone was turned on, he would pretend that he hadn't seen it.

The phone finally went dark, but Pei Ren on the other side was furious.

Zhao Jiajue was taken aback, and said, "Brother Ren, you're getting better soon, these two days of fighting are not enough to calm you down."

Pei Ren frowned, and his moody expression made him look gloomy and evil, overshadowing him. Usually upright and undisciplined.

"What do you know?" Pei Ren tried to contact again.

Zhao Jiajue didn't understand that "just for this"

was not why the young lovers kept in touch with each other on the phone every day, although Pei Ren didn't keep in touch with Ji Yulin every day.

Pei Ren's voice was low and cold: "

Zhao Jiajue is gone, he and Pei Ren have been classmates for a few years, and they are usually used to being poor, but they usually don't make trouble for themselves at this time.

****

Ji Yulin can't sleep well , his body seemed to be steamed repeatedly on a charcoal fire.

There was a kettle on the table that Lin Xiangyang had left before he left. He got up trembling and poured a glass of water, and with his arms weakly picked up the clean towel hanging by the bedside to wipe his neck and The sweat on his face was slowly wiped off. The

first wave of estrus/estrus subsided, Ji Yulin barely took a breath. He didn't know how many more orgasms were left, so he tidied up his body to maintain energy.

Huang Tiantian heard There was movement in the house, and he hurriedly helped Ji Yulin to the living room, and took out milk and bread from the refrigerator.

Ji Yulin swallowed a few mouthfuls whole, and drank some warm porridge, trying to replenish the lost energy and water.

Huang Tiantian looked at him, "How do you feel?"

Ji Yulin's face turned pale, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly: "I feel like my whole body has exhausted all my energy when I move it..."

Huang Tiantian hurriedly helped him into the room again, Ji Yulin Picking up the phone, it showed a text message from Pei Ren three hours ago.

[Why didn't you answer my call. ] Linlin did not take her mobile phone while practicing the piano. [See the text message and return to me. 】

Ji Yulin held his mobile phone in a daze, resisting the discomfort and the urge to seek care from Pei Ren, and replied: 【I'm busy with final exams, I'm too tired to practice piano, so I'll go to bed first. ]

=====

The feigned indifference made Ji Yulin even more exhausted, who had already consumed a lot of physical strength and energy.

He let himself fall on the bed like a piece of cotton, and his consciousness recovered for a short time. At this moment, he became depressed again, and it seemed that a hand behind him was pulling him into the darkness.

Ji Yulin still remembers to turn off her mobile phone before going to bed, praying that the passion will be lighter the second time.

**

The next morning, Ji Yulin's body was in a rush, and he opened his eyes in agony.

The cheeks of the omega in estrus/period were wet, tears flowed from the eyes, and most of the hairpin and pillow towel were wet.

The great loneliness and sadness squeezed Ji Yulin's heart. He raised his hands to cover his face with little strength, and many crystal clear water droplets overflowed from between his fingers.

Ji Yulin didn't want to cry, he couldn't control the physical and psychological changes brought about by entering the estrous period.

He choked up for a while, straightened up and lay down again.

He hopes that the other party is his alpha.

He thought a lot in a daze, and his thoughts were intermittent, like fragments.

He wanted alpha to accompany him, and hoped that that person was Pei Ren, but Pei Ren was never that person.

He and Pei Ren grew up together, and Pei Ren had a lot of care and concern for him. Even so, they failed to come together naturally as they wished, and developed into a closer, unique and inseparable relationship with each other.

Ji Yulin let out an uncomfortable sob, and faintly heard someone talking when he was unconscious.

Tears overflowed from the wet eyes again, and the tears seemed to open the gate. He couldn't control his weak and debilitated body, and his emotional sensitivity continued to amplify, and some small emotions easily amplified his negative and gloomy state.

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian ran to the room when they heard the movement, the water glass fell on the floor, and the water splashed all over the floor.

Lin Xiangyang let out an "Aiya", and immediately worked together with Huang Tiantian to help Ji Yulin, who was limp under the bed, to lie down on the bed.

The two were at a loss, first wiped his skin with alcohol to cool him down, and then ran to prepare warm water to feed Ji Yulin the medicine.

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian have experienced the heat/estrous period, and have more experience than Ji Yulin. Although they are anxious, fortunately they are not so flustered that they don't know what to do.

They took care of Ji Yulin alone, and went to get nutritional supplements for Ji Yulin who was already exhausted.

Lin Xiangyang suddenly asked, "Tiantian, did you smell anything else in the room?"

Huang Tiantian shook his head, and at the same time expressed his doubts to Lin Xiangyang: "It's so strange, why can't I smell Linlin's pheromone?" The

two were at the bedside Left and right took turns guarding Ji Yulin, wiped him with alcohol to cool down repeatedly when he was hot, fed him water frequently, and observed his condition.

Ji Yulin gradually regained consciousness after being unconscious again for half an hour.

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian looked at him together, and asked in unison: "How do you feel?"

Ji Yulin couldn't breathe, her delicate brows were moist, and every inch of her skin was dripping with fine sweat.

Huang Tiantian picked up the towel that hadn't been put down in his hand and carefully wiped it for him. Ji Yulin looked at the two with wet eyes, his vision was blurred, and said in a hoarse voice, "...I'm thirsty."

Lin Xiangyang hurriedly picked up the straw and inserted it . asked him to drink water from his water glass.

Ji Yulin shook his head lightly when he had had enough.

Lin Xiangyang removed the water glass, "Do you want anything else?"

Ji Yulin's voice was hoarse, and he repeatedly swallowed "needles...I don't want to take medicine anymore."

Lin Xiangyang thought, "Then I can only take one at the normal dose first."

Ji Yulin said Well, he scratched the wetness from the corners of his eyes with his fingertips, his eyes were half-closed, depressed, and he had no mood to communicate.

People who fall into the estrous/estrous or susceptible period will look like different people compared to normal, and Ji Yulin's appearance is quite restrained and decent.

Ji Yulin had a suppressive injection, and the effect was faster than taking medicine.

Today Ji Yulin's spirit is slightly better than yesterday, and he is not in a state of unconsciousness all the time.

He was tired and drowsy, and he woke up suddenly and repeatedly. Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian, who took care of him, were exhausted physically and mentally.

Ji Yulin raised her wet eyelashes again, quietly, without begging for water.

Huang Tiantian fed water to his lips, and Ji Yulin drank it slowly.

Huang Tiantian said, "Linlin, Pei Ren called you several times when you were unconscious, but I didn't answer for you."

Ji Yulin said hoarsely, "I know, just let me handle the matter ."

Huang Tiantian and Lin Xiang Yang was speechless.

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren have a good relationship. They are obvious to all, but Ji Yulin concealed from Pei Ren at the critical moment. No matter how much curiosity they have, they understand that there are things that should not be asked, so don't ask them. Just respect Ji Yulin's choice.

***

Pei Ren's susceptibility period began to level off after the third day.

His strong physical fitness and self-control ability made him suffer a lot less than others. Proud.

The training period at the base in the AL010 area on the Kappa border is approaching, and he can pack his luggage and leave for the capital.

However, in fact, Pei endured obstacles.

The doctor at the base asked him to stay for three more days for observation. It's safer to go back after leaving the susceptible period.

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows, "You can't observe at the place of residence." The

doctor smiled, "If there are omega around, your pheromones are not so easy for them to bear. "

Pei Ren didn't tell the doctor that there was an omega living in his house. He compromised for Ji Yulin and was willing to wait for three more days.

Pei Ren suppressed the irritability in his heart. Ji Yulin didn't answer his calls these days, he didn't video with him, and he didn't even reply to the message. There are very few of them, and they seem to be indifferent to him.

This has never happened before.

Pei Ren tried to call Ji Yulin's number again, but no one answered. He contacted his classmates and quickly got Lin Xiangyang's number.

The unfamiliar call made Lin Xiangyang unprepared, and Pei Ren's deep and suppressed voice made him feel stressed just across the phone.

He told Ji Yulin with his lips that Pei Ren didn't bother with Lin Xiangyang, and said crisply: "Give the phone to Ji Yulin."

Ji Yulin held the phone for a long time without making a sound, until Pei Ren called him: "Lin Lin."

Ji Yulin A soft "hmm" sounded, as if coming out of a dream.

He supported his will with his exhausted body, his tone still sounded gentle and soft, with a bit of hoarse and tired.

"Recently, I'm busy with the final exam. Let's talk about it after a while."

Ji Yulin cut off the phone first, and the phone fell from his hand, and he would show his flaws in a second.

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian looked uncomfortable.

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian can see Ji Yulin's estrus/suffering situation. The three of them in the dormitory, Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian, usually admire Ji Yulin the most. He is obviously a fragile and gentle person, but his character is tenacious.

But it is also Ji Yulin, whom they admire from the bottom of their hearts, who will become like this because of the estrous period.

Lin Xiangyang's heart felt like someone had beaten him, and he felt unbearably uncomfortable.

He opened his mouth and said, "Linlin, otherwise you should consider finding an alpha. The relationship between an alpha and an omega is not complicated. The relationship will come out everywhere. With the influence of pheromone, I don't know how to tell you about it. It tastes good, but at least it's true that you don't have to suffer like this."

Lin Xiangyang also said, "Of course, the people I'm talking about don't include the chairman of the executive committee." "Adults, what's wrong with falling in love." He still didn't give up . Just keep changing."