Chapter 86

For students, summer vacation is short and happy, and Ji Yulin feels the same way.

He spent many days with Pei Ren during this holiday. Although he felt satisfied, he still felt that there was not enough time.

So when the semester started, he seemed procrastinating and hesitant.

Ji Yulin didn't go to the same middle school as Pei Ren. The distance between the two schools is close or far. It's not practical for Pei Ren to send him to school. After all, Pei Ren is busy after school starts. When Mrs. Ji came back, she saw her son looking depressed because of the leave. She was funny and comforted

him: "When you return to school, there will be classmates who can play with you."

Very listless.

He gave a soft "um", thought for a while, and said, "Mom, I still like to play with Pei Ren."

Mrs. Ji couldn't figure out why her introverted and docile son clinged so tightly to Pei Ren, even her Neither my husband nor my son ever got excessive stickiness from his son.

She smiled and reasoned with her son: "Pei Ren is going back to school just like Linlin."

Ji Yulin said sullenly, "Yes, I know. " Reasoning

is one thing, but it still can't avoid the sorrow in his heart. In the past, he practiced the piano at home every year, lamenting the long summer and summer. After getting to know Pei Ren last year, he found that the vacation was too short, not enough for him to ask Pei Ren to take him to play.

Mrs. Ji patted her son's head affectionately: "Go to bed early these few days, or you won't be energetic in class."

Ji Yulin agreed: "Okay."

Dinner is over, not yet seven o'clock. Ji Yulin played the piano at home until eight o'clock, an hour and a half before going to bed. He greeted his mother, picked up two slices of watermelon from the fruit plate, opened the door and slipped to the next door.

Pei Ren had just arrived home and was still taking a shower when Mrs. Pei came to open the door.

Mrs. Pei saw the young boy approaching with two slices of red and fresh watermelon, she couldn't help but let the door open for Ji Yulin to enter.

"Pei Ren is taking a bath."

Ji Yulin nodded obediently, and he gave Mrs. Pei a piece of watermelon: "Auntie, you can eat."

Mrs. Pei smiled: "I have a share too?"

Ji Yulin: "Yes, give the remaining piece to Pei Ren. Mrs.

Pei: "You don't want to eat?"

Ji Yulin is honest and well-behaved: "I ate with my mother at home.

" Disappointment is distressing.

Pei Ren took a bath and walked out of the living room. He saw the well-behaved young boy sitting on the sofa, with a smile on his eyebrows, and deliberately teased him: "Lin Lin comes here every day, why don't you just become a son for our family? I have one more brother, and my mother has one more heart." Baby."

Before Mrs. Pei could speak, Ji Yulin shook his head: "I don't want to be a brother."

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows, and casually wiped his dripping hair with a towel hanging around his neck: "If you don't want to be my brother, you want to be my brother." What? An angel called me to play with you every day. Do you think other brothers take care of your younger brother so

caringly? Are you still not satisfied?" Ji Yulin thought about it, and his limited imagination made him unable to think of a suitable answer for the time being. His moist and clear eyes rolled Turning around, shaking his head, he still insisted on calling Pei Ren's name, not brother.

Even Mrs. Pei couldn't figure out where the obsession of the young boy not to be called Brother Pei Ren came from.

Pei Ren sneered: "If you don't call my brother, I will depend on me to treat you all my life." Ji Yulin softly

called him: "Pei Ren." Mrs. Pei stopped Pei Ren with her eyes, and Pei Ren stopped joking at the right time, and softened the dull hair on Ji Yulin's head: "Clingy and not easy to tease." Ji Yulin put her soft face on Pei Ren's shoulder: "Pei Ren is the best ." No one can do anything about Ji Yulin, who makes him loveable and distressed. ***** In the blink of an eye, it was the day when school started, and Ji Yulin wanted to go to school no matter how reluctant she was. Pei Ren rode over by himself, and Ji Yulin was lying on the inside of the window, his eyes glued to Pei Ren. He said: "Pei Ren, come and take the car with me to school, Dad can send it to you." Pei Ren greeted Mr. Ji, and smiled unrestrainedly at the young boy: "Study hard, if you are caught by someone at school If you are bullied, come to your brother." Ji Yulin knew that Pei Ren would not take their car to school, he sighed in frustration, and turned to his father, "Dad, why didn't Pei Ren agree to sit at our house?" Ji Chengzhao The straight face fell into a moment of thought, and he said matter-of-factly: "Pei Ren is a very independent child." Ji Yulin said sullenly: "Oh, what Dad means is that I am too clingy." He asked: "Dad also Do you want a child like Pei Ren?"

Ji Chengzhao was choked by his son's sudden question: "No, Dad only wants a baby like Linlin." The

little baby Ji Yulin was still unhappy.

The small cell phone he put in his pocket vibrated suddenly, Ji Yulin opened it, it was Pei Ren's news.

Pei Ren: [Don't frown at the beginning of school, try to be more aggressive in the future, and go to the same university as your brother and me. ]

The university seems too far away from Ji Yulin, who is only in the first year of junior high school, but this does not prevent him from being shocked: "Which university do you want to go to, Pei Ren?"

Isn't it possible to go in and out of the same university as Pei Ren?

Pei Ren: [Alliance Military Academy. ]

Ji Yulin handed the phone to his father: "Dad, can you check the alliance military academy for me?"

Ji Chengzhao: "This is the number one military academy in the alliance. Linlin wants to take the exam in the future?

" If he is admitted to this university, I will try my best to get in."

Ji Chengzhao: "Pei Ren, this child has become an alpha, and his rating seems to be very high."

Ji Yulin: "I don't know..."

Ji Chengzhao watched Looking at his son: "The higher the alpha grade, the more competitive it is. It is not easy for Pei Ren to see it."

Moreover, Mrs. Pei lives with her son in such a big house alone. Although she has never seen them interact with anyone, the mother and child The temperament exuded by the son's gestures is too outstanding, and a family without conditions cannot cultivate such a person.

As neighbors, they didn't ask where Mrs. Pei and Pei Ren came from. As long as there was no problem with their character, Ji Chengzhao would like his wife and son to know more friends.

Ji Yulin focused on the key point: "Then I will also differentiate into alpha, the kind with higher ratings."

Ji Chengzhao didn't hit him, after all, the characteristics and habits revealed by his son are not related to alpha at all.

*****

Ji Yulin, who just started school, encountered unpleasant things at school.

He has a peaceful and well-behaved personality, and has always been someone else's child in the eyes of many people. Normally speaking, such students are generally preferred by teachers, and they are also very popular with classmates.

However, Ji Yulin's overly introverted personality in front of outsiders caused him to rarely communicate with others. At the age of rebellion, Ji Yulin, who was always praised by his teachers for being well-behaved and self-disciplined, was found in trouble.

He was blocked in front of the bathroom by students from an unknown class. Ji Yulin opened her innocent eyes wide: "Are you okay?"

Mrs. Ji attached great importance to her son's education and did not let him read all kinds of school pain literature. Ji Yulin, who was raised with care and care, didn't know that there would be people who would trouble him.

The boy with the fleshiest and strongest face pushed him: "You are Ji Yulin? The one who relies on the first place on vacation?"

Ji Yulin vaguely felt that something was wrong, but he returned politely: "Yes..."

His thin and thin shoulders Being pushed back and forth by the two boys in front of me, the one who spoke first put on a bossy attitude and said disgustedly: "Forget it, I'm so weak, why does the teacher always praise you when he criticizes me, I see It's just that, a punch can casually make you cry."

Ji Yulin: "..."

He suddenly realized: "Are you here to trouble me?"

So I asked: "Why, I don't know you. What's your name? I don't have many friends, and everyone who has mentioned the name has an impression."

Boy: "..."

He said: "Why do I think you are a Damn , I'm going to beat you!"

Ji Yulin walked around the person blocking him: "It's time for class, you go back quickly, it's not good to be late." After thinking about it, Ji Yulin added, "Don't beat me, because I have The backer, he is very powerful!" The

boy somehow felt that he was being provoked.

"What's your backer's name, let him come out and compete with me."

Ji Yulin: "I told you, but you don't know me."

He was a little anxious: "I really have to go back to the classroom."

Ji Yulin relied on his thin and frail body, After getting out of the "human wall", he waved his hands at a few boys: "If you have time, let me come back to see you!"

The boy who was provoked decided to block Ji Yulin after school in the afternoon. This well-behaved student with good grades seemed a little arrogant .

At the end of a class, Ji Yulin didn't go to the bathroom, but took out a small mobile phone from her schoolbag, logged into the contact software: [Pei Ren, a classmate wants to meet you. ]

Pei Ren returned quickly: [Who is it? ]

Ji Yulin: [I don't know, I met in the bathroom, and a few people stood in front of me. ]

In just two sentences, Pei Ren almost connected the relationship.

[Someone bullied you at school? Did they hit you?]

Ji Yulin: [No hit, just push my shoulder. ]

Pei Ren smiled angrily: [Several people, I'll pick you up after school. ]

Ji Yulin: [Pei Ren, are you going to beat them? ]

Pei Ren: [You are young, don't worry about it let alone ask. ]

Ji Yulin: [Oh...but they are not as tall as you. ]

Pei Ren: [Don't talk nonsense. ]

Ji Yulin: [Oh...]

Ji Yulin stopped chatting with Pei Ren, and sent a text message to his parents, telling them that Pei Ren will come to pick him up after school today, and don't bother them to come to school in a hurry after work.

After school, Ji Yulin was indeed followed by the boy and the two previous boys.

He stopped and walked, turned his head to look at the other party, and said, "I came from the mountain, just outside the school gate." The

boy didn't expect that Ji Yulin was telling the truth, and he was a little cowardly for no reason, but he insisted and shouted: "It's just in time! "

Pei Ren, who has already developed very well, coupled with his face and temperament, attracted a lot of attention. His expression was loose and distant, and he was not easy to provoke at first sight, so there was no one around him.

When Ji Yulin left the school gate, seeing Pei Ren immediately put on a smiling face, and said to the boys, "I'm backing there!"

Ji Yulin gripped the strap of her schoolbag tightly and ran towards Pei Ren. The boy's eyes followed Ji Yulin, and when he saw the oppressive and tall figure, he became stage fright, looked at each other and did not dare to follow.

Pei Ren took Ji Yulin's hand, and walked up to the three little boys as if taking a walk, squinting slightly to look at them.

The boy being scrutinized was usually used to being domineering in the gang, but no one said anything at this moment, he was more peaceful than elementary school students.

Pei Ren smiled wantonly: "You just want to know my brother?"

The boy stammered: "We're just... just..."

Pei Ren: "Come on," he pointed in a direction, "Where to the milk tea shop, I'll take you to drink milk tea and chat with you by the way. "

Ji Yulin was a little happy: "Do you want to drink milk tea today?"

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows: "Yes."

Unlike Ji Yulin's bright smile, the three boys followed with a sad face.

As soon as he entered the milk tea shop, Pei Ren found a good excuse to send Ji Yulin away.

He stared at the boys with a smile on his face: "Stand up." The

boys stood at attention, and Pei Ren leaned comfortably on the sofa chair, and said, "I won't do anything with you, I'll treat you to milk tea, and then I'll talk to you." I'm chatting."

Ji Yulin finished the task that Pei Ren gave him, bought scones from a nearby bakery, and when he returned to the milk tea house, he saw that there was only Pei Ren in the place, and the three boys were nowhere to be seen.

Ji Yulin handed the pancake to Pei Ren: "Hey, what about them, they agreed to see my backer."

Seeing his ignorant appearance, Pei Ren laughed at his dullness, and thought that this innocent and innocent look was not bad.

"Next time someone looks for you like they do, remember to tell me immediately, understand."

Ji Yulin: "Ah."

Pei Ren said: "They want to know your brother, my backer, and they can't hide it from me."

Ji Yulin: "Okay..."

Pei Ren rubbed his hair: "Linlin, call me brother."

Ji Yulin: "Pei Ren~"

Pei Ren was speechless, angry and funny.

For several years after middle school, Ji Yulin's life went smoothly. Occasionally, when someone came to him again, Ji Yulin would show his backer, and then nothing would happen.

When he was older, knowing that those people were looking for trouble for him, his dependence on and liking for Pei Ren became deeper.

After high school, Pei Ren, a senior in high school, picked up Ji Yulin at night and went home with him for self-study in the evening.

Looking at the shadows of the two people on the ground, Ji Yulin felt some subtle emotions that made him feel hot.

He said: "Pei Ren, will you always be so nice to me?" The

tall and handsome Pei Ren inserted/put the straw into the milk tea cup and handed it to him: "What nonsense are you asking?"

Ji Yulin laughed She smiled, her brows and eyes were delicate and gentle.

"Pei Ren, I will always be nice to you."