Chapter 90

A new classmate ushered in the class at the beginning of the school year. Before this classmate arrived, his reputation spread first.

There is no other reason, the cultural achievement of this freshman has pulled down the first grade in the grade for two consecutive years.

The original number one Pei Ren was known to everyone in the whole school. He was handsome and tall, had a prominent family background, and was also smart. How many people wanted to get in touch with him.

Such a person deserves the number one in many people's hearts, but this year's first grade, the new semester has been broken, and the freshmen's cultural scores are two points higher than Pei Ren's, one point short of a perfect score, and they are the city's no. .1.

"His name seems to be Ji Yulin, right?"

"Fame sounds so old-fashioned, I don't know what he looks like."

"I'll find out later, he will definitely transfer to our class.

" Their gazes turned in the same direction. The boys had handsome features, especially deep eyebrows, a little arrogant and undisciplined, and the corners of their mouths were half-smiles. The girls glanced quietly and quickly looked away.

The first class just started, when the head teacher came, he was followed by a handsome and elegant boy.

The students in the class looked at the person who came, almost sure that the other person was the new No. 1 student in their class.

Everyone had complicated thoughts in their minds. Some felt that the freshmen were eye-catching, while others thought disdainfully that he was just a frail scholar. Some even added the other party's name to the list they copied homework from.

After all, the number one in the transferred school seems to have a good temper, and seems to have a very gentle personality.

The only spare seat in the class is next to Pei Ren. Pei Ren sits next to the back window. He has tall legs and long legs, so the sitting position will not be obstructed by the line of sight. However, compared with Pei Ren, Ji Yulin is obviously inferior by more than half.

The homeroom teacher was about to ask someone to move a new desk and chair over, when Ji Yulin said in a gentle and clear voice, "Teacher, I can take the remaining vacant seat, it doesn't need to be too much trouble.

" Selfishly, he likes this kind of student with gentle conduct and excellent grades.

The head teacher smiled kindly: "The seat is too far back, it may be inconvenient for you to look at the blackboard."

Ji Yulin smiled: "It doesn't matter."

In short, Ji Yulin sat in the vacant seat next to Pei Ren, and the students were curious but did not dare to be too blatant look.

It wasn't until ten minutes between classes that most of the students in the class realized that the newly transferred Xueba was really gentle and friendly to everyone.

Ji Yulin's gentleness is not pretended, and he doesn't even need to say too much, the smile in his eyes is enough to make people unable to refuse his kindness.

This can be said to be a personal charm.

In short, Ji Yulin captured the hearts of most students in the class on the first day of school. After school in the afternoon, the boy sitting by the window was his deskmate.

The person who was outstanding and didn't seem easy to get along with, and who hadn't spoken to him all day stood up and walked out of the classroom slowly.

Ji Yulin found that the other party was really tall, probably around 187.

He packed his books and received information from the part-time job shop before leaving. After thinking about it, if he was in a hurry, it might be better to take a shortcut and leave school to catch a train at the station.

So Ji Yulin asked the girls who passed by if there was any route out of school recently. The girls were almost speechless when they were asked for directions by the handsome and gentle boys.

When she told the other party the shortcut route out of the school in a ignorant way, and stared blankly at the far away figure, she slapped her forehead and muttered to herself: "I forgot to tell him that sometimes accidents will happen on that road." The

girl was puzzled: "Which class does this boy belong to? No one discusses it in the forum?"

Ji Yulin took a shortcut and left according to the route instructed by the girl, and crossed the forest road to the side door.

He walked quickly, with the wind blowing behind him.

Ji Yulin dodged subconsciously, and the basketball that flew from nowhere whizzed past his face.

Someone yelled: "You have a nice face, a gentle little white face."

Ji Yulin looked at him warmly. He was a boy wearing the high school uniform of the same school. His hair was dyed orange, and he wore a black earring on his left ear.

The orange-haired boy was holding an unburned cigarette, and when he approached Ji Yulin, there were a few strange laughs nearby.

The orange-haired boy said: "Good student? I won't embarrass you if I give you the money, or—" The

boy smiled: "Brothers have been short of money to smoke recently, do you know?"

Ji Yulin didn't know that this prestigious school had such a students exist.

But when he transferred, he heard his former classmates discussing in a low voice, saying that there is a class in Liangao that all donated buildings, and there are all kinds of students.

Ji Yulin silently looked at the orange-haired boy, his shoes, and the watch accessories on his body, which are not something ordinary families can afford.

They don't seem to be short of money, but they come to intimidate students to ask for money, just for excitement?

Ji Yulin smiled, but was thinking about countermeasures in his heart.

He doesn't have a lot of money, although he has scholarship subsidies, since his father's business accident, he can save as much as he can, and has been insisting on finding some part-time jobs for the past three years of high school.

The forest road is remote, and the wind in the evening makes the fallen leaves fly.

Ji Yulin glanced around from the corner of his eye, and suddenly fixed on the boy with the orange hair who looked more difficult to mess with than the orange-haired student in front of him, pampered and full of arrogance.

He remembered what his classmates called him in today's class, so he called him by name: "Pei Ren." The

orange-haired boy was obviously stunned, watching the little boy walking to the side of the man who is well-known in the school.

The orange-haired boy said dryly: "Brother Ren, do you know each other?"

Ji Yulin smiled, and Pei Ren obviously didn't want to waste time responding to the orange-haired boy, so Ji Yulin didn't need to do anything, he walked meekly beside Pei Ren, like As if being covered by the other party, he left the school gate safely.

The station was not far away, Ji Yulin looked towards the intersection of the street, but didn't see the car, then turned his head to focus on the back of the walking away.

He was a little embarrassed, after all, the other party was not familiar with him, so he used his aura to get out of trouble.

So the next morning Ji Yulin expressed his gratitude by putting a bottle of milk and homemade bread in the drawer of Pei Ren's seat after arriving in the classroom.

He was a little surprised, probably influenced by the gossip of his former classmates, it was hard to think that a student like Pei Ren would have a clean drawer, and no peers would send him love letters or gifts?

Ji Yulin was not very curious, and after expressing his gratitude, he began to concentrate on studying.

This tranquility was broken by Pei Ren.

The tall and handsome boy frowned, looking slightly puzzled at the things that appeared in the drawer, his face turned ugly.

The surrounding students who were reading or doing their homework saw the change in Pei Ren's face and remained silent, as if they wanted to stay away from the center of the storm.

Pei Ren was extremely disgusted by others putting things in his place, and the last one who put them there was already scared to tears.

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren sat closest to each other, so they could clearly feel the air-conditioning of the person at the center of the storm.

He observed the boy's uncertain face, hesitation flashed in his heart, but still with a little gentle smile, he whispered: "I want to thank you for your help yesterday and specially brought it to you. Do you hate it?"

Pei Ren turned his head His cold and sharp eyes locked onto Ji Yulin's face.

Ji Yulin was calm in his heart, he really wanted to thank the other party, so he didn't look away, and looked at the boy gently and straightforwardly.

A soft apology flashed in his eyes: "Sorry, I made the bread myself, maybe the taste is not as good as outside."

Ji Yulin wanted to take the things back, but Pei Ren suddenly sat down and blocked Ji Yulin's hand, and did not come out. Voice.

Did he do it himself?

Pei Ren's eyes dimmed. He looked at the good-looking bread and thought to himself that he didn't have breakfast anyway, so he should try it, and if it doesn't taste good, he can throw it away.

The milk is still warm, Pei Ren has long since stopped drinking this stuff.

The taste of the bread is very good, it seems to be better than the one made by the aunt at home.

After Pei Ren finished eating the bread, he turned his head, just in time to meet Ji Yulin's smiling and gentle gaze, and frowned instantly.

He took out the milk from the drawer and put it back on Ji Yulin's table. Ji Yulin asked, "Student Pei, don't you want to drink it?" After

thinking about it, Pei Ren is so tall, it seems that he doesn't deliberately need to drink milk every day.

Ji Yulin smiled, and wanted to say a few more words, and the morning reading began.

After a while, a small note was passed under Pei Ren's desk.

Pei Ren didn't move, the note was unfolded, and the correct and handsome characters came into view.

[Student Pei, do you like to drink fruit juice? I'll bring you a bottle tomorrow? I did it all myself, thank you for what happened yesterday ^o^]

Pei Ren: ...

Is this new transfer student a sticky brown candy?

Another note.

[Student Pei, do you like sweet drinks? Seeing that you don't like sweet food very much, I will tone down the taste. ]

Another morning, Pei Ren not only had an extra piece of bread in a different style from yesterday, but also a bottle of juice in Pei Ren's drawer.

A note was placed under the bottle.

[I don't know if you have breakfast, Mr. Pei. Boys have a relatively large digestion at this stage. If you are hungry during class, you can use it to satisfy your hunger^▽^]

Pei Ren: ...

This freshman really loves to laugh. Ji Yulin seemed to notice it when he glanced at it from the corner of his eye. His eyebrows and eyes are curved with a smile, but it doesn't make people disgusted.

This happened between the two of them tacitly and strangely, and it is still going on.

The story of Ji Yulin putting breakfast in Pei Ren's drawer gradually spread in the class, and it was learned that he was expressing his gratitude, and with the halo of the god of learning, no one said anything.

Even the class teacher noticed, because one of them had a prominent family background and outstanding comprehensive grades, and the other was gentle and courteous with dazzling grades. It didn't take long to observe nervously. After the semester mock exam, Ji Yulin once again won the first place in the whole grade. Full score, but Pei Ren is still behind him with a score of less than one point.

Pei Ren: ...

Ji Yulin is used to this, and the class teacher is obviously smiling, secretly relieved.

Not bad, as long as the two of them maintain their grades, he will turn a blind eye.

Although Ji Yulin beat Pei Ren by one point in cultural achievement, his physical fitness test was very average.

When he went to and from school, he saw Pei Ren on the basketball court. The outstanding man of heaven stood in the middle, and everyone's eyes would subconsciously follow his back.

Pei Ren has the highest comprehensive score, but Ji Yulin can only watch from a distance in terms of physical test.

In a physical education class, students are required to do activities in two groups.

Some students are eager to find Pei Ren as a partner. After all, partnering with Pei Ren is equivalent to hugging their thighs, but they are only eager to move.

Pei Ren's arrogance and indifference automatically cut off people within a certain range, Ji Yulin suddenly walked up to him, and asked with a smile: "Student Pei, do you mind partnering with me?"

Students in the class usually form teams with the same table, If the relationship is particularly good, the two will complement each other.

Regardless of whether he is at the same table or has a particularly good relationship, Pei Ren seems to be Ji Yulin's first choice.

Ji Yulin lowered his eyelashes, and asked softly without showing any emotion: "Can't you?"

He turned around to find other students to form a team, and heard Pei Ren say: "Still not following up?"