Chapter 68

The next day, Ji Yulin, who had just opened his eyes in the master bedroom, still hadn't recovered.

He pulled down the blanket that covered his cheeks, his face flushed.

Half of it was smoked by the heating in the room, and the other half was left by Pei Ren when he was sleepy in the morning.

Ji Yulin's waist and legs felt weak, and he couldn't stand firmly on the carpet.

He slowed down, with a lazy expression and a bit of daze, and walked lightly to the back of the French window, like a flower dripping with juice.

All the branches outside the window were frozen, and it was still a heavy snow day. Since he returned to the league, the snow this winter has never stopped.

He put away the note that Pei Ren left on the bedside table, folded it neatly and put it in his pocket. After thinking about it, he sent another text message to the other party, even though Pei Ren probably didn't have time to reply to him at this time.

Ji Yulin waited quietly for a while after finishing.

He simply washed and changed his clothes and went downstairs. There was food in the semi-open kitchen, which could be eaten after a few minutes of heating.

Ji Yulin drank warm water to moisten his throat, and his stomach was too full due to the "things" he ate last night, which made him feel a little full now, and he was not in a hurry to eat.

He walked to the piano and sat down, playing those old manuscript scores that Pei Ren had collected.

At noon, Pei Ren just came back.

There were snowflakes on the tall alpha's shoulders, and Pei Ren was about to take off his coat. Ji Yulin walked from the living room to the entrance, and put his slender and shiny fingers on the front of his clothes, replacing Pei Ren's movements.

He was gentle and quiet, his thick black and dense eyelashes were like two fans spread out, motionless.

Pei Ren stared at Ji Yulin's drooping eyelashes, and when the coat was unbuttoned, he grasped Ji Yulin's wrist with his wide and rough hands, lowered his head and kissed his forehead without hesitation.

Pei Ren's eyes were dark, staring at him: "Didn't eat?"

Ji Yulin looked at him.

Pei Ren guessed that Ji Yulin had no appetite today, so he rushed back at noon, and the supervisor Ji Yulin accompanied him for lunch.

The meal left in the morning remained unmoved, so Pei Ren circled Ji Yulin around Zhongdao and kissed him without saying anything.

The man stood in the kitchen, his tall body felt a bit of silent oppression.

Pei Ren did the cooking himself and cooked a bowl of noodles.

He added chopped green onions and fried eggs to the noodles, and poured in an appropriate amount of seasoning sauce, which was not as delicate and delicious as the usual meals. Ji Yulin's eyes shook slightly with a bowl of simple plain noodles.

Ji Yulin was often ill when he was a child, and his appetite was poor during the period, and he couldn't eat a few bites if he didn't like it.

Pei Ren went home and asked her mother, and later made a simple vegetarian noodle soup for Ji Yulin.

Ji Yulin was sick and his appetite was weak. He added some sauce to make it taste better. Although it was simple, Ji Yulin was willing to eat it. Every time he felt unwell, he could finish the whole night with vegetarian noodles and soup.

Pei Ren put the eggs in the soup, washed his hands, loosely circled Ji Yulin's wrists with his water-stained palms, and led him to the restaurant.

It wasn't until Ji Yulin's palm was stuffed into a pair of chopsticks by Pei Ren that he looked at the man in front of him, and his tightly pursed lips parted slightly.

Ji Yulin couldn't finish the portion of vegetarian noodle soup by himself, so he picked up a small bowl next to him to share a portion, and pushed the rest to Pei Ren.

After the two shared a bowl of noodles, Pei Ren saw that Ji Yulin still didn't feel like talking, so he was in no hurry to send him back to Lan'an District. Given Ji Yulin's current state, it was better to keep him by his side than to let him go.

Pei Ren carried Ji Yulin upstairs and put it down after returning to the bedroom.

"Go to sleep first, I'll accompany you."

Ji Yulin stared at the person, his long eyelashes trembling slightly, hesitant to speak.

Pei Ren kissed his cheek, his eyebrows stretched, full of tolerance and patience: "Hey, go to sleep." The

light fir fragrance gently diffused in the bedroom, gently comforting the person curled up on the bed.

Pei Ren tossed Ji Yulin in the middle of the night yesterday and this morning. Omega's mental state was exhausted at this time, but she was unwilling to close her eyes. She lay down and stared at Pei Ren.

Pei Ren and him looked at each other, feeling a little pain in his heart, and kissed those two slightly pursed lips meticulously, until the coolness of the kiss was gone, and the kiss became warm, then he hugged Ji Yulin and pressed him in his arms.

"Go to sleep, Linlin, I'm fine, you can see me when you wake up."

At this moment, Ji Yulin's eyes became obviously wet, and his nasal voice slowly responded with "um". He buried his face in Pei Ren's arms, he was so tired that he fell asleep stiffly.

Pei Ren didn't go out of the room in the afternoon, and moved the affairs into the bedroom to deal with, and kept an eye on Ji Yulin's movements.

Ji Yulin woke up once on the way, with a confused and blank expression on his face.

The moment he opened his eyes, he fell into Pei Ren's arms.

Pei Ren kissed his cheek closely, wiped the sweat from the edge of his hair, and kept whispering: "Linlin, I'm here."

Ji Yulin clenched Pei Ren's fingers tightly, his wet cheeks were pale, and he regained some clarity under Pei Ren's comfort. reason.

His sweaty face tilted, he rested his pillow on Pei Ren's shoulder, and said softly: "I dreamed about the past."

Pei Ren observed Ji Yulin's expression, but he didn't see the confusion, and then asked patiently: "What's

the matter." Ji Yulin ticked Pei Ren's finger: "It was my first time to participate in the Union International Concert, and you accompanied me to meet an uncle in a town."

Pei Ren recalled: "Pear Blossom Town."

Ji Yulin raised the corner of his mouth: "Do you still remember?" "

Pei Ren stretched out his five fingers, interlocked firmly with Ji Yulin's fingers: "Yeah." On

the way back, Ji Yulin also recorded videos, and those videos were all stored in a fixed memory disk. Pei Ren didn't remember that he was on a mission. How many times have you watched those videos.

Ji Yulin's brows became gloomy: "That uncle... is old Mr. Qin, who died of illness last year. It's a heart disease."

He murmured: "They were separated when they were alive. The time between yin and yang is so long. He has waited for many years for his wish to come true after death."

Pei Ren pinched Ji Yulin's cheek, his deep eyes locked on his pupils.

"Linlin, we are different from them."

Ji Yulin pursed his lips, Pei Ren kissed him, clasped his wrists and put them next to his ears, and wrapped his two limp arms behind his neck for Ji Yulin to hug.

"I'm fine."

Ji Yulin stared at Pei Ren in a daze, and gave a light "um", and his tightly pursed lips were immediately covered by Pei Ren's fiery lips and tongue.

After kissing Ji Yulin until he fell into a lethargic drowsiness again, Pei Ren contacted the doctor to report Ji Yulin's state and reaction in detail.

It's been four years, if it wasn't for Ji Yulin's inability to fully come out, why would Pei Ren not want to forget.

That year, the Black Mamba special team took on a special escort mission. Pei Ren led his soldiers through the Alpha galaxy known as the hell of the dead, when they encountered a wormhole attack.

Wormholes release unrecorded mental wave energy attacks, which can directly cause human brain death.

Less than half an hour before and after they were attacked by the mental wave energy released by the wormhole, no one survived except Pei Ren and one of his lieutenants.

Later, Pei Ren led the deputy general to avoid the killing of the wormhole and wait for rescue. The two spent three days in the Alpha galaxy with only one goal: to stay alive.

Until Pei Ren was rescued and returned to the alliance, ignoring all the injuries on his body, the doctor had already announced the news of his brain death.

Since then, Ji Yulin has left behind a psychological shadow that cannot be erased.

After Pei Ren's brain death, Ji Yulin lost all perception of the outside world, and even committed suicide several times.

Ji Yulin's only reaction at that time was to hug Pei Ren and cry silently.

If Pei Ren hadn't brought Ji Yulin out of that gloomy period after recovering, he didn't dare to think that Ji Yulin would die like this after losing himself.

Pei Ren went to a hypnotist, hoping to make Ji Yulin forget this part of memory through hypnosis, but unfortunately hypnosis didn't work for Ji Yulin.

From then on, he didn't mention this matter a word, trying his best to make Ji Yulin feel his strong love for him.

Pei Ren is also afraid, so he cherishes his life more than anyone else.

Not only for himself, but to protect Ji Yulin's life.

Now that Ji Yulin suddenly remembered these things, Pei Ren said that he was not worried, but it was a lie.

He left Ji Yulin by his side to take care of him himself, to make sure he was okay first.

Pei Ren bent down and kissed again and again.

Ji Yulin opened his eyelids in bewilderment, puzzled: "...Huh?"

Pei Ren said in a hoarse voice, "Go to sleep."

He didn't see the emptiness that frightened him in those dark and bright eyes, which made Pei Ren Shinobu calmed down a little.

The winter in the alliance is getting colder and colder, with snow falling day and night, so Pei Ren left Ji Yulin in the Armed Command for half a month.

For the past half month, Pei Ren has been taking care of Ji Yulin every step of the way, putting him where he can see him.

As in the past, Ji Yulin was playing the piano, reading books, and writing music in the white building, occasionally waking up suddenly from a contented state, and immediately met Pei Ren's gaze.

The man's eyebrows were quiet and dark, and soon, Ji Yulin fell into the embrace of the other party full of tolerance.

The fir fragrance caresses his tense nerves and body, and at the same time slowly dissolves the hesitation and blankness in Ji Yulin's heart.

At the end of the month, Pei Ren took Ji Yulin away from the Armed Forces Command, and the new year was approaching.

Ji Yulin's parents were on vacation abroad this year, so the two went back to the old house together.

Mrs. Pei likes to take Ji Yulin to celebrate the New Year. The family stayed in the old house for more than half a month. Ji Yulin received an email from his assistant Bai Han. After two years of retreat, he needs to deal with some work.

Years later, Pei Ren went to the Armed Command.

Ji Yulin didn't stay in the capital for too long, and work came one after another.

With his assistant, he flew to several provinces and cities to shoot commercials for endorsement spring. Besides, Ji Yulin also participated in more than a dozen invited concerts.

Ji Yulin will stay abroad for three months after the next year. Last night, he was picked up by Pei Ren's deputy to the Armed Command. He seemed to know that he would be busy for a while. In order to relieve the emotion of not being able to meet each other, the two of them didn't sleep all night. .

Or maybe Pei Ren didn't let Ji Yulin rest.

Pei Ren felt distressed, but he didn't want to hurt Ji Yulin too much and let him leave like this.

Throughout the night, Pei Ren "marked" Ji Yulin from head to toe like a wild beast before letting him go.

When Ji Yulin finished his three-month performance, it was time for him to get ready to have sex.

Pei Ren calculated the date and licked the mouth bitten by Ji Yulin.

For the past nine years, although he no longer mentioned the matter of marking Ji Yulin, he never let go of his obsession.