Chapter 30

Xiaoxue didn't stop that day, it was always going down intermittently.

When Ji Yulin met Pei Ren and the others, the snow that had gradually stopped drifted up again, mixed with a gust of wind.

He raised his hand to cover his eyes, and Pei Ren pulled his arm to his side in the next second.

The tall and straight body can almost cover the wind and snow flying from the side, Ji Yulin raised his head slightly, and asked in a low voice: "Why are you here?"

Gu Yu exerted his curiosity and enthusiasm, sharp ears, and heard Ji Yulin As soon as he asked a question, he immediately answered: "Let's come out to talk about something and have a meal, and you can come together as a classmate."

Originally, Gu Yu wanted to call Ji Yulin a little beauty, but she was afraid of being cut by Pei Ren's eyes, so she restrained herself.

Pei Ren lowered her eyes, and her gaze fell on Ji Yulin's khaki woolen hat that had been stained with snow, staring at the tip of his nose that was flushed red from the cold: "This is not a place to talk, come and have a meal with me."

Gu Yu booed: "Come on!"

Ji Yulin said softly "Oh" because of the hospitality.

Pei Ren frowned slightly: "It's just us, don't panic."

Ji Yulin nodded lightly.

He was tightly wrapped in winter clothes, and he was a little clumsy walking in the snow.

On the other hand, looking at the alphas next to them, it seems that there is a stove installed in their bodies, each of them is tall and tall, with a gentlemanly demeanor.

Ji Yulin couldn't help feeling: "Aren't you cold?"

White gas came out of his mouth as he spoke, Ji Yulin pulled up his scarf to cover his face, and quietly followed Pei Ren.

They walked through a street with many holiday lights, and soon entered a retro style restaurant.

Qi Li, who was sitting on a high stool drinking by the bar, looked at them: "You are finally here."

His gaze turned to Ji Yulin, revealing something meaningful.

Several alphas sat down along the casual and spacious sofa, Ji Yulin picked a corner, and there happened to be a pot of lucky bamboo to cover it.

Pei Ren and the others wanted to talk about something, he didn't want to disturb them, and planned to leave as soon as he was "satisfied".

A waiter brought hot water, Ji Yulin held the warm cup and took a few sips gracefully.

With the hot water in the abdomen, the cold air in the body dissipated, and the hands and feet gradually became warm and comfortable.

Ji Yulin quickly noticed that there were no other customers in the restaurant. After thinking about it a little bit, he guessed that the restaurant should be opened under their name, not for business, but for private dinners.

Pei Ren faced Ji Yulin's direction and leaned on his back, occasionally answering a few words from his friends, his eyes glancing over Ji Yulin who was drinking water, and observing his actions seemed to be only inadvertent.

Gu Yu raised his hand, motioning for the manager to go down and make arrangements.

He looked at the friends present and smiled, and waved to Ji Yulin: "I'm done talking, let's have something to eat first."

He also called Ji Yulin: "Little-classmate, come and sit."

"Linlin," Pei Ren He greeted Ji Yulin to the seat next to him, "Come."

The four alphas present sat on one side. Ji Yulin and the others were not familiar, so he sat down next to Pei Ren and said softly, "If you are busy, I will go back later." Already ."

Pei Ren couldn't help laughing: "No hurry, let me introduce you to a friend."

His eyes flicked one by one: "Gu Yu and Qili met last time." Then he stopped on Yan Zhuo, "He is Yan Zhuo."

Gu Yu couldn't wait to gossip with Yan Zhuo: "Yan Zhuo, don't you You know, this little bamboo horse Pei Renzang is very well hidden, Qi Li and I just met him not long ago, and he is closer than us."

Gu Yu spoke without restraint, but Ji Yulin was a little embarrassed. He avoided Gu Yu's shining gaze and looked at the silent man opposite.

He was sincere and gentle: "Yan Zhuo, thank you for what happened just now."

Yan Zhuo said it was okay, and said "hmm" in the single character sound, which was more silent than it gave people the feeling.

The manager personally led the waiters to serve the dishes one after another. Pei Ren scalded the tableware with hot water, and was used to serving Ji Yulin a cup of sweet sour plum soup first.

"Appetite."

Ji Yulin laughed helplessly. He lowered his voice so as not to disturb the others, and spoke with Pei Ren cautiously.

"Why do you have to serve me a cup of sweet sour plum soup

every time I eat out?" Ji Yulin would finish it every time Pei Ren filled it for him. After several years, he never got tired of it.

After the winter, Ji Yulin has been bored at home playing the piano. Although he does not exercise much, the meat that fell off before has not fully recovered.

Pei Ren smiled: "Isn't it just to make you eat more food."

Gu Yu looked at Qili and yelled "Yo yo" a few times, showing a "Look at it" expression to Yan Zhuo.

"Just recall, has anyone seen Pei Ren like this?"

"The co-author Xiao Ji is a brother, we are still a generation behind, tsk."

Pei Ren kept smiling, and leaned back lazily: "Gu Yu, you can't stop your mouth if you have something to eat."

Gu Yu winked at Qili and Yan Zhuo: "Look, it's good enough for brothers and brothers." The target—"

Pei Ren laughed so hard this time that people couldn't figure it out.

Gu Yu talked more and more vigorously, as he thought, Pei Ren really brought the double standard in Gu Yu's mouth to the extreme.

During the dinner, Pei Ren used his usual posture to talk to Yan Zhuo praying, then turned to Gu Yu, and with a few words, he was able to gag him with ease, as if he was eating Huang Lian.

"Today is not a dinner between us brothers at all, it's my Hongmen banquet..."

Gu Yu looked at Qili and said, "You didn't even say a few words for me." During the

process, Yan Zhuo was almost speechless and filled a cup of sweet sour plum soup , and calmly handed it to Gu Yu.

Gu Yu: "It's still Yan Zhuo who is loyal enough to bring me soup when he knows that my mouth is dry."

Ji Yulin pursed his lips, lowered his head and smiled while eating the pre-dinner snack in front of him.

Qi Li curled one hand around his lips to cover his smile, he couldn't bear to hit Gu Yu but he still opened his mouth; "Yan Zhuo means...can you shut your mouth up with a bowl of soup?"

Gu Yu: "..."

*** **

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren left after seeing a few friends after a meal. When they walked out of the restaurant, the snow fell even harder.

He took out his mobile phone to check the weather forecast, and the snow was likely to stop in ten minutes.

Ji Yulin clutched his woolen cap tightly, someone approached behind him, looked sideways, Pei Ren walked out with him.

"Pei Ren ," Ji Yulin turned his head and looked at the snow falling from the eaves again. He said, "Go ahead and get busy if you have something to do. I will wait for a while. As soon as the snow stops, call a car and go back." Ji Yulin looked at the snow, and after a while, he stared at the snowflakes floating on Ji Yulin's scarf, and stretched out his hand to bring him to him.

"I'll see you off." Ji Yulin hesitated to

speak, Pei Ren looked at him and asked, "It's fine if the weather is too cold, why don't you even answer my phone calls." Ji Yulin hesitated: "Practice..." Pei

Renruo

Ruowu sighed.

He had contacted Mrs. Ji in private, and inquired about Ji Yulin in the name of greeting. Mrs. Ji told him that Ji Yulin did practice piano at home every day.

Pei Ren still wanted to speak, but someone contacted him. Pei Ren listened to the phone while observing the weather conditions, his brows slightly tightened in a heroic manner.

Ji Yulin quietly waited for Pei Ren to end the call.

Pei Ren said: "Linlin, I have to go out to deal with something, call you a car, and send me a message when you get home."

Ten minutes later, the snow gradually stopped, and Pei Ren personally sent Ji Yulin to the car.

***** In

the snowy weather, the driver drove safely, and the speed was not fast.

Ji Yulin recalled the inexplicable encounter with Pei Ren just now, and had dinner with them again.

His mind tends to get muddled in winter, but now he is more sober, thinking that he is really confused when playing the piano, why would he obediently take away Pei Ren so easily once he meets Pei Ren.

Ji Yulin remembered the purpose of coming out today, and seeing that he was empty-handed, he raised his head and said to the driver , "Master,

please turn around and go to the central street." I will explain to him." The

driver had no choice but to turn around, and the car was parked in the central block, not far from the soul antique shop.

There are robots on the street sweeping the snow, Ji Yulin carefully avoids them.

The snow on the stairs in front of the store was much deeper, Ji Yulin fell down once, this time he was extra careful, he would rather walk clumsily than walk slowly and safely into the store.

The light in the store is dimly adjusted, as if walking into an ancient and mysterious magic space.

Beta, who was wiping the lamps with a soft cloth, greeted Ji Yulin. Ji Yulin responded with a smile, and chatted briefly with the other party, like a child about to pick up unknown treasures, wandering around with great interest.

His eyes suddenly fell on a small three-legged incense burner placed under the purple halo.

The incense burner was less than half the size of a palm, exquisite and simple, he was about to take it to have a look, but saw a vigorous and powerful hand protruding from the opposite side.

Ji Yulin hastily withdrew his hand that hadn't been stretched out yet.

There are already people who are interested in incense burners one step ahead of him.

Out of curiosity, Ji Yulin wanted to find out who the other party was, looked over the shelf, and met the man's downcast gaze, and was slightly taken aback.

It's him.

Ji Yulin called out the other party's name: "Yan Zhuo." The

tall figure circled around Ji Yulin's side, Yan Zhuo didn't touch the incense burner, and said in a low voice: "You want it."

Ji Yulin shook his head: "Since you have seen first that a gentleman does not take what others like, I will look for it elsewhere."

Yan Zhuo is Pei Ren's friend and has helped him. Although he didn't make much noise at the dinner table and his aura was silent, he It cannot be ignored.

Ji Yulin regards Pei Ren's friends as half friends. Even if he is not familiar with him, he has a gentle personality and will never make people cold.

Ji Yulin asked: "Although this antique shop is located in the center of the street, it is remote and the sign is not very eye-catching. How did you find it?"

When Yan Zhuo replied to Ji Yulin's words, he would look into Ji Yulin's eyes intently, giving a serious and silent look. impression.

"The owner of the store has a lot of background."

Ji Yulin suddenly realized: "No wonder the treasures in the store are rarer than the

other." Seeing that Yan Zhuo didn't intend to touch the small incense burner, he said, "Take the things away," he was a little shy , but his attitude was frank and gentle, "I'm not afraid to tell you the truth, I originally wanted to buy a gift for Auntie Pei. Although the incense burner is good, it is not suitable for me. Its price seems to be in the range that I can't afford now."

Yan Zhuo's deep black His pupils flickered slightly: "I'm also picking out gifts for Mrs. Pei."

Ji Yulin was surprised: "Ah."

Yan Zhuo rarely explained: "My family has a project cooperation with Pei's."

Ji Yulin nodded lightly: "That's it."

He It seemed that he couldn't find any more topics to communicate with Yan Zhuo, but he still told him: "Take the incense burner, Auntie Pei will like it very much."

Finally, Ji Yulin asked for a celadon lotus leaf brush, and when he left the antique shop The snow had stopped outside the door, and the wind was blowing against my face.

The snow falling on the road fell on the eyelashes, Ji Yulin lowered his head to tidy up, and the wind in front of him suddenly stopped.

He looked up, Yan Zhuo stood in front of him, and said: "Where is your car, I will take you there."

Ji Yulin: "It's not far ahead," he said, "Thank you."

Yan Zhuo walked in the wind On the other side, he didn't say much: "Let's go."

***

Yan Zhuo sent Ji Yulin into the car before leaving. The box in

his hand contained the small three-legged incense burner. The family wants to make up for what they owed him when they were young, and now they are extremely enthusiastic about everything they do.

Yan Zhuo listened quietly.

"It's been a while since you came back, and you didn't see anyone when you said you wanted to be with someone. Yan Zhuo, are you going to fool your mother again like before?"

Yan Zhuo's mother always thought that Yan Zhuo left home too early when he was young and lacked affection. Then it became more and more silent and cold.

Now they want to make up for Yan Zhuo's missing relationship, and talk about getting him into a family.

The urging was a bit urging, but it didn't interfere with who he was looking for.

In the past, Yan Zhuo always said he was busy, but at this moment, a short sentence of "Let's see it again" made Yan's mother, who cared about Yan Zhuo, stunned.

After finishing the call, Yan Zhuo opened the box and took out the small three-legged incense burner and put it in his palm.

*****

Not long after the first snow, it will soon be the Union's Winter Valentine's Day.

Lin Xiangyang and his fiancé came back from a trip and sent a few photos in the three-person dormitory.

Riri: [Fire Dance Concert! ! I grabbed three front row tickets, let's go and listen together! @林林@天天]

Huang Tiantian popped up: [It happened to be off that day. ]

Riri: [Linlin——]

In order not to pass the time by going to the cafe, Ji Yulin agreed to go to the concert with her roommate.

On Valentine's Day in winter, Ji Yulin went out early to join her roommates.

Before going out, Mrs. Ji wanted to introduce someone to him for dinner, but Ji Yulin weighed the weight of roommates and strangers, and chose roommates without hesitation.

On the same day, Pei Ren drove to the downstairs of Ji Yulin's community and picked him up to play.

The handsome Pei Ren rang the doorbell and stood outside the door. After a few minutes, the woman next door passed by.

The old woman looked at the tall and handsome alpha in front of her, and said, "Mrs. Ji is going out with her husband, and Xiao Ji seems to be on a date too."

Pei Ren: "..."

When Pei Ren contacted Ji Yulin with his mobile phone, His face sank when he heard the loud music blaring in the background.

"Where are you?"

Ji Yulin couldn't hear clearly, and told Pei Ren in text that he and his roommate came out to listen to Huowu's concert.

Pei Ren asked: [Is it fun. ]

Ji Yulin: [It feels very fresh, my mother encourages me to go out often and make more friends. ]

[In the past, I always used playing the piano as an excuse to refuse, but now I think it's not bad to let it develop naturally. ]

Pei Ren only grasped one key point.

[Make more friends? ]

Ji Yulin: [Well, in two days I will meet the friend introduced by my mother for dinner. ]