Chapter 15

On the weekend, Ji Yulin lay limp on the bed and did not move.

The warm and dry autumn morning light fell on the wooden floor, and the room was quiet, and it was not difficult to hear that his breathing was heavy.

Ji Yulin instinctively felt that he should have some fever, so he stretched out his hand and gently pressed the edge of the gland to touch it, but found no other signs of abnormality.

So Ji Yulin let himself lie still until there was a urging voice outside the door.

Pei Ren said in a low voice, "Linlin."

Ji Yulin was diligent and studious, never slack off on weekends, and usually started practicing piano at nine o'clock in the morning.

Today's time has passed, let alone practicing the piano, I didn't even hear the slightest movement in the room.

Pei Ren's heart tightened, and without waiting for a response from inside, he found a spare key and turned the door open without thinking.

Ji Yulin was about to sit up with his weak hands, but when he saw the alpha who broke into the door, his whole body involuntarily fell backwards.

Pei Ren caught him.

Pei Ren took Ji Yulin into his arms and immediately noticed his abnormality.

"Linlin," Pei Ren repeatedly touched Ji Yulin's limp and hot arm, his handsome eyebrows resting on Ji Yulin's forehead to check the temperature, his tone was low and serious.

"You have a fever." Pei Ren helped Ji Yulin lie down again, "I'll call a doctor."

Ji Yulin grabbed Pei Ren's hand: "Low fever, I don't think it's serious."

He turned his face awkwardly: " There is no abnormality in the glands."

Pei Ren did not let go of Ji Yulin's hand: "I know, but the doctor still needs to see it."

He felt helpless: "I even noticed that I had a fever, why didn't you tell me."

Ji Yulin stared at his hand.

"Okay..."

Ji Yulin's mouth was dry and hot. After Pei Ren left the room, he opened the palm that was wrapped by Pei Ren just now, and it was covered with a layer of damp sweat.

He raised his hand to cover the end of his eyes that were faintly red from the heat, and his tightly pressed lips parted slightly, letting out a barely audible sigh.

It is really a difficult test of willpower for the person who is secretly in love to care so much for him to avoid it again and again.

The fir fragrance seemed to still linger in his nose, and Pei Ren didn't even notice that he was nervous and released the pheromone.

Ji Yulin sighed softly, his half-closed eyebrows uncontrollably curled up.

Ji Yulin felt a little resigned to his fate until his vision gradually blurred, but his mind flicked through many pictures of Pei Ren getting along with him.

Let's avoid him after he has recuperated and moved out. Soon Pei Ren should seldom focus on school affairs, and he still has two years to study.

At that point it would make perfect sense for them to separate.

As for now...

Ji Yulin tightened her sweaty palms, and let nature take its course for a while.

He admits that he is still attached to Pei Ren, and that throbbing feeling has not been diminished because of his deliberate avoidance.

Pei Ren led the doctor in, Ji Yulin calmed down his beating heartbeat, and looked at him with wet eyelashes.

Pei Ren was surprised: "Why is there so much sweat on my face?"

As he spoke, he picked up a towel and dried Ji Yulin's cheeks and neck first, before giving the position to the doctor for examination.

During Ji Yulin's examination by the doctor, he never avoided Pei Ren's gaze. Pei Ren rubbed his forehead instead of a towel: "Your face is getting redder."

Pei Ren turned to the doctor: "Can you let his fever go down quickly. "The

doctor took Ji Yulin's temperature and found that he had a low-grade fever. Apart from sweating, there is no other discomfort.

The doctor did not recommend giving Ji Yulin an infusion in this situation, and prescribed medicine on the spot. He also suggested that Pei Ren could physically cool down Ji Yulin first.

After sending the doctor away, Pei Ren took the medicine box upstairs and found a bottle of alcohol.

Ji Yulin shrank her neck, buried half of her face under the quilt, and a hoarse voice came out.

"I'll wipe it myself."

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows: "You can't wipe the places you can't reach. Isn't it uncomfortable to let me take care of the rest?"

Seeing Ji Yulin's sullen and flushed face, he clicked his tongue: "Don't be shy, if you burn your brain, do you want it?"

Ji Yulin slowly stretched out his hand from the bed and handed it to Pei Ren. Pei Ren held his wrist and wiped it with alcohol cotton.

There was a silent silence in the room until Pei Ren wiped Ji Yulin's face, hands and feet, and squeezed his slender fingers: "Your hands are born to play cotton."

Ji Yulin's fingers were soft, with long pulps . There are some thin calluses, softer than cotton to the touch.

Unlike Pei Ren's hands, they are powerful hands.

Ji Yulin withdrew his hand from Pei Ren's palm, and the skin that had been wiped with alcohol aroused a chill.

He hid himself under the quilt like a silkworm chrysalis, leaving a pair of wet eyes looking at Pei Ren,

"I want to sleep."

Pei Ren packed up the medicine box: "Go to bed early today, if you still have a fever in the next two days, Just ask for leave and recuperate at home."

Ji Yulin silently turned his back, half of the back of his head facing Pei Ren.

"I'll get up, I don't want to ask for leave." A

little bit of anger, so cute.

Pei Ren was not sure and wanted to listen to it again, but Ji Yulin kept silent this time.

Pei Ren smiled silently, covered her lips and cleared her throat.

"I'll go to the hot water, and sleep after taking the medicine."

Pei Ren deliberately turned his head before going out. He smiled silently at the back of Ji Yulin's head that hadn't turned around, and turned to the living room without complaint.

The next day Ji Yulin's fever subsided, his nose was blocked, and even his voice changed.

He covered his throat with his hands and frowned, while Pei Ren sat beside him pouring water and supervised Ji Yulin to finish drinking.

"Does your throat hurt?"

Ji Yulin shook his head to express that it didn't hurt.

When he got out of bed, his feet went limp, and Pei Ren quickly hugged him.

Pei Ren frowned: "How are you?"

Ji Yulin was a little embarrassed: "Sleeping in one position for too long, my legs are numb." As a result,

the two legs did not seem to be his own. He tried to sit back on the bed to relieve the pain, The whole person suddenly vacated.

Ji Yulin opened his eyes wide: "...!"

Pei Ren easily picked up Ji Yulin and put him back on the bed, with a dissatisfied tone: "Too thin, eat more in the future." He started to speak while talking.

Ji Yulin gasped: "Don't touch your leg, it's numb—"

Pei Ren said helplessly, "Okay, don't touch it." Then

he said, "I'll go get some food."

Pei Ren has a training task today, so he can't stay in the apartment to accompany him. Ji Yulin. Before going out, he gave Ji Yulin thousands of instructions, Ji Yulin quietly listened to him, and smiled: "Pei Ren, you never treat others like this."

Pei Renjun raised his eyebrows: "You are the one I have taken care of since I was a child. , Can others compare?"

Ji Yulin: "..."

His eyes followed Pei Ren's back.

Pei Ren opened the curtains in the room and arranged the flowers in the vase for him.

What Pei Ren said was good, Pei Renhui has been taking care of him since he was a child, until today, just like before,

Ji Yulin whispered.

Pei Ren turned around and their eyes met.

a. The two can keep looking at each other without talking.

Ji Yulin lowered his eyes, and when he heard Pei Ren ask "what's the matter", he shook his head slightly.

Still didn't see what he wanted to see, Pei Ren didn't have the kind of eyes he liked.

Ji Yulin smiled softly: "Go out early, I can take care of myself."

*********

During Pei Ren's training, he was in shape, but his heart didn't seem to be in shape.

Adjusting to take a rest midway, Zhao Jiajue threw Pei Ren a bottle of water: "Aren, you are out of shape today, why do you look absent-minded, just like... broken love?"

Pei Ren turned on the water and filled most of it, and the rest All over the head.

The cool breath quenched his restless heart, and he asked back: "Is there any?"

Zhao Jiajue: "Take a mirror and see what you look like now."

Pei Ren really went to look in the mirror.

After coming out of the bathroom, he splashed cold water on his face, water drops rolled down his deep eyebrows and eyes, and the restlessness in his eyes was visible to the naked eye.

He frowned and gave a "tsk" sound, went to the rest area to take out his mobile phone, and dialed Ji Yulin's number without saying a word.

It took a while to hear the man respond.

"Pei Ren?" Ji Yulin's voice sounded slightly hoarse, as if he had something to do in his hands.

Pei Ren listened carefully, and asked in a low voice, "What are you doing when you don't rest?"

Ji Yulin put down the drain basin, his voice drifted away, and then approached again.

"I'm cooking."

Pei Ren leaned back against the sink, and swept away the gloomy look on his face just now: "Linlin can cook?"

"When did you learn it, why didn't you tell me?"

Ji Yulin murmured: "Don't you know how to cook?" I know a lot of things."

Then said: "I learned it at home during the holidays."

The two of them stayed together during the holidays in previous years. This year, Pei Ren went to other provinces. After they separated, he started to learn cooking in order to divert the excessive attention on Pei Ren.

Pei Ren felt itchy: "How the dishes are done, show me."

Ji Yulin took some photos of the cut vegetables and sent them to Pei Ren's account. Pei Ren zoomed in on the photos one by one, feeling very inexplicable it is good.

"I'll go back later, maybe I can catch a hot meal."

Ji Yulin said with a smile, "Yeah." He subconsciously

said, "Then come back quickly."

Withdraw like you sent the wrong message.

Ji Yulin was dumbfounded, and tried to make amends: "I'm talking quickly, you can talk about it after training."

So Pei Ren left on time for the first time that day, and Zhao Jiajue and other students were speechless. " Pei Ren seemed to think he was broken in love just now. What's the situation now?

" The position of the bottle is not planned. Ji Yulin opened the cabinet on the ground floor, but couldn't find the seasoning he needed, so he went to the warehouse and moved it to a ladder rack, and stepped on the ladder to climb to the upper floor to find what he wanted. Pei Ren went back to the apartment and went straight to the kitchen. He saw Ji Yulin stepping on the top of the ladder with his arms crooked and opening the cabinet door to search. "What are you doing climbing so high—" Pei Ren frowned, before he even had time to think.

Without saying a word, he directly started, pinching Ji Yulin's waist with his palm and hugging Ji Yulin off the ladder.

Ji Yulin: "...!"