Chapter 33

The snow was heavy, and Ji Yulin's body relaxed a lot after the infusion. He was still sluggish when he went there, but he was less tired when he got home.

With his mobile phone stuck to his ear, he took off his coat, hat, and scarf, poured a cup of hot water from the living room, and went back to his room.

Pei Ren listened attentively to the slightest movements.

He got full marks in the investigative class throughout the year, and he could easily imagine everything Ji Yulin was doing according to the changes in these sounds.

Ji Yulin went out in a hurry, the blanket on the hanging chair hadn't been cleaned yet, half of it fell on the floor.

He let his body lazily lean back into the hanging chair, curled up his knees, and looked at the scattered snowflakes outside the window. After listening

to Pei Ren's words, Ji Yulin was a little dazed: "Fortunately, we are all considered ordinary friends."

He commented: "Your friends are very good." Pei Ren didn't even wipe off the water that rolled down his face, and looked directly at himself in the mirror with complicated eyes, and said, "If it bothers you, there's no need to ignore everyone." He knew that Ji Yulin had a good personality and was easy to handle. Although there were few people in contact with or friends to make in the past, once someone contacted him, Ji Yulin would refuse most of them without understanding. Ji Yulin said "Oh" and explained: "I think they are all good, so there is no trouble." Pei Ren's face gradually turned cold. Ji Yulin leaned on the soft pillow behind her, the heater made her whole body warm, as if she was sleepy again. Pei Ren suddenly asked: "Why didn't you tell me when you were sick?"

Ji Yulin's drowsiness faded a little, and he didn't make a sound.

He will not deceive Pei Ren, so he can only face each other in silence.

Because of this silence, Pei Ren gradually became irritable again.

Ji Yulin was gentle and quiet in front of outsiders, but not to him.

In the past, Ji Yulin spoke directly to Pei Ren, and often said whatever came to his mind, but Pei Ren regarded him as a friend, a bamboo horse, or even a younger brother, or a closer relationship.

The only thing is that there is no special one, but he always responds to his requests.

Obviously they are such good friends, but this time they were unexpectedly quiet through the phone, and neither of them made a sound in tacit understanding.

In the end, Ji Yulin softly broke the silence maintained between each other, her accent was hazy.

"Pei Ren, I'm sleepy."

Ji Yulin just got sick and needed to rest after returning home from the hospital.

No matter how much Pei Ren had emotions, he became helpless at this moment.

"Okay, Linlin go to rest first, I'll see you later."

Ji Yulin whispered, "You don't have to take the trouble to come

. "

Ji Yulin hung up the phone and went back to bed to sleep, he was really tired.

Although I am not opposed to going out to play, make friends, and get in touch with new things outside.

But in the past twenty years when he was used to being quiet, these recent changes made him a little unbearable, and he soon fell into a dream.

****

Snow covered the base into a pale piece, like a holy and majestic castle, invincible, revealing a sense of indifference.

Not long after the phone call with Ji Yulin ended, Pei Ren drove straight to the base for training, and has no complaints about the events and training volume Zhou Kun gave him.

The dazzling white light stimulated Pei Ren's eyelashes covered with sweat. He panted/breathed heavily, closed his eyes, and reached out to roughly wipe off the sweat stained on his brows. The place where he sat was soon wetted by his sweat.

Zhou Kun changed several original data records, and glanced across Pei Ren's face indifferently.

He lowered his head and re-wrote something, saying: "Psychological warfare also belongs to the combat strategy, and your mind has not been very stable recently."

Pei Ren frowned.

Zhou Kun said: "Although there is no impact at the moment, you'd better restrain yourself and readjust."

Pei Ren nodded nonchalantly: "Yeah."

Zhou Kun clamped the record notebook by his side, and this time he did not use the attitude of a coach and He talked, but sat next to Pei Ren, his eyes were not only indifferent, but also a little complicated.

"You have to enter the four places."

Zhou Kun used to have an irreplaceable position in the four places. After withdrawing due to injury, it is not uncommon to receive internal information.

What's more, the military rank he got is enough to be unmatched at his age.

Pei Ren's upright and handsome eyebrows flashed arrogance and calmness.

He looked directly at Zhou Kun, and said bluntly, "Yes."

Zhou Kun looked at him and said, "You want to take my place, so you asked me to train you."

Pei Ren: "Yes."

He said, "You have fought on the front line for so many years, and you have accumulated countless military achievements. Have you recently been promoted to General Zhou?"

Pei Ren bit off a roll of gauze and disinfectant that Zhou Kun handed over, He lowered his eyes to deal with the wound on the tiger's mouth.

"Your purpose for me is not pure. Ever since you were injured, you have wanted to find someone to take your place. Have you found it now?"

Zhou Kun looked at him, his indifferent eyes flashed a slight emotion.

Pei Ren smiled: "There is one more thing. There are a lot of people who want to contact you through me recently."

Pei's influence on the alliance's military industry is very important. Shinobu hasn't changed.

But Zhou Kun is leaving, and there are some things that can be said that he will not hide it.

Zhou Kun: "I'll handle it."

Pei Ren was not very satisfied with the knot made out of gauze. The bow knot that Ji Yulin had tied for him before was very pretty.

Zhou Kun looked at the young Alpha in front of him, whose strength exceeded expectations, and said, "It's getting late, let's go back."

Pei Ren: "I know."

Zhou Kun rarely said a few more words: "I heard Mrs. Pei treat you Love, you can spend more time with them while you have time now. When you go to the front line, you will cherish every opportunity to come back."

Pei Ren sneered: "General Zhou, you are still young, don't just rely on joining the army. Just speak in an old man's tone."

Zhou Kun: "..."

Pei Ren said: "Ten years old is not eighty years old. The general is still single. If you don't want to pay attention to those people when you get promoted, you might as well find someone..."

He paused, and his expression flashed a bit hesitant.

"Forget it, I'm not qualified to lecture the general." In the

evening

, Pei Ren drove back to the old house.

Mrs. Pei received the news of his return in advance, and immediately prepared soup and rice by herself.

Pei Ren parked the car and just entered the gate, the elegant and beautiful woman walked around him twice, standing by the gate and looking outside as if unwilling to give up.

Pei Ren said: "The snow is so heavy, there is no second person coming, don't look at it."

Mrs. Pei sighed: "Xiao Ren, did you and Linlin quarrel?"

Pei Ren washed his hands and drank the soup, denying: " No. Mrs.

Pei said: "Last time he sent me a lotus leaf green glaze pen lick, and it was sent over. He seems to find an excuse not to come."

Pei Ren stopped drinking the soup and did not speak.

Mrs. Pei looked at Pei Ren carefully, her son lowered his eyes and didn't know who he was thinking of, he was a little dazed, revealing a noble and upright loneliness.

Mrs. Pei thought carefully, and said: "I told you before that you can develop with Linlin, you listen and you don't listen, no matter how much you take care of him, treat him as a younger brother, but there is no other relationship closer to a younger brother. Yeah."

Pei Ren reached out and stroked a lock of forehead hair that fell on the eyebrows.

At this time, Mrs. Pei is not worried about annoying Pei Ren, she thinks Pei Ren is annoying enough now.

"Our family doesn't need to pay attention to whether it's suitable or not. Although my mother hopes that you will no longer be alone, she also hopes that you can find it according to your heart. You like him, the kind of you he likes, not because of your mother I think he's suitable for you...First of all, it's because you need each other and you like each other, okay?"

Mrs. Pei is inconvenient to say something too bluntly.

The things that Pei Rencong had from birth were so good, he still didn't understand that what he has now may not be able to have this in the future, let alone how his younger brother can sleep next to his pillow and be embraced by him in this relationship .

Pei Ren has very clear and strong goals for everything, and there is a wolfishness hidden under the lazy and unruly appearance, but she has taken good care of Ji Yulin since she was a child, and she is so cautious that sometimes even a mother like her is confused.

Chinese New Year is approaching, and there are a lot of people giving gifts to the old house.

Pei Ren went around the storage room a few times, and finally picked out a gadget.

He asked the nanny to pack some snacks and soup in a food box, and sat with Mrs. Pei for a while until his father came back. Then he took the heat preservation box and drove away from Pei's old house on a snowy night.

*****

Ji Yulin sleeps from daytime to afternoon, and only wakes up with difficulty when Mrs. Ji prepares hot dishes and wakes him up at night.

The heaviness and fever of the body subsided by seven to eight minutes. Mrs. Ji saw that her son was sick again, and was about to pack up her things and drag her husband to take him to the hospital.

Ji Yulin looked at the elders who were suddenly anxious, and while being funny, he held them helplessly and said, "My friend sent me to the hospital in the morning, after the infusion, I slept for a day and recovered more than half of it.

Mrs. Ji tightened Ji Yulin's hand: "Don't treat it carelessly." Ji

Yulin shook his head: "I have a sense of proportion, you and Dad don't always worry."

The family sat down again at the dining table, and Mrs. Ji breathed a sigh of relief when her son finished drinking a bowl of soup and his lips turned red.

She worriedly asked: "Did you get sick because of overwork recently?"

Ji Yulin's previous life was extremely simple and regular, and the unchanging rhythm was suddenly disrupted one after another. Mrs. Ji thought about it, and all she could think of was this matter .

She said: "Mom wants you to make friends, but don't worry. If these things make you upset and sick, I..."

Ji Yulin held her mother's hand: "It's my own weakness, and it's none of anyone's business. "

Mrs. Ji's expression is no more relaxed than before.

She said: "If your mother cares about it, you will be in chaos. You are used to the original circle of life, and it will not happen overnight." Ji Yulin said with a

gentle smile that it's okay.

At the end of the dinner, Ji Yulin practiced playing the piano, and went back to the room halfway to read the text messages on his mobile phone. One of them was Yan Zhuo's.

Yan Zhuo asked how his body was recovering, and Ji Yulin told the other party that he had recovered a lot in his usual tone.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he was lost in thought. He saw the snow falling outside the window. He approached and looked beside him, and at a glance he saw a familiar car parked downstairs.

When did Pei Ren come?

He looked at the unmoved contact interface, and his mood sank.

Yan Zhuo: [Master Mizeen will have a piano concert at the National Theater next week, do you want to listen together? ]

Ji Yulin considered how to reply, and suddenly saw Pei Ren get out of the car, his tall body was like a pine tree in a snowy night.

Pei Ren lit a cigarette.

The smoke just lit up and was extinguished by him after a while.

Music sounds from the palm of your hand.

Ji Yulin listened to it.

Pei Ren looked up, as if seeing Ji Yulin standing behind the window through the snow all over the sky.

Pei Ren said: "There is soup at home, and I also made your favorite boneless tiger skin chicken feet. I brought a copy."

Before Ji Yulin could say anything, Pei Ren stroked the snow in his hair: "It's snowing and windy outside. Daddy, don't come down."

Pei Ren carried the food box and walked swiftly and steadily in the snow like the wind.

The call was not cut off during the process, so Pei Ren put the food box in front of Ji Yulin's house, and placed the tickets under the food box that he had obtained in advance from the online reservation.

His voice was a little hoarse: "

Uncles and aunts should be resting, come out and get them." Ji Yulin slipped into the living room wrapped in pajamas and opened the door.

The phone also hung up.

He pulled out the music tickets under the food box.

[Why only one. ]

Pei Ren sat back in the car, covering his lips and coughing lightly.

The other ticket was in his pocket, and Pei Ren selfishly refused to let Ji Yulin ask other "friends" to go.

[Tickets for Master Mizen are hard to come by. ]

Ji Yulin: [...Well, thank you. ]

*****

Gu Yu was yelling "Team building" in a small group. Yan Zhuo saw it and replied back.

Yan Zhuo: [There is no time next week, another day. ]

Gu Yu: [You haven't been that busy recently, have you? I seem to hear that you asked Qili to book tickets for some concert for you? ]

Gu Yu's mind turned quickly, he remembered that Pei Ren also asked Qili to book a ticket, and he had some thoughts.

Gu Yu: [Your classmate Xiao Ji, Ji Yulin? ]

Yan Zhuo: [Yes. ]

Gu Yu: [...]

Pei Ren: [There will be time then, let's come together. ]