Chapter 17

The movie played less than half of the progress, and the surrounding atmosphere became more and more subtle.

Sitting in the front row of Ji Yulin and Pei Ren was a young couple. The two of them were watching the movie well, but it was normal to whisper a few words during the process.

It's just that this young couple didn't know what kind of trick they played, they got closer and closer, the taller one directly hugged the person next to him, and lowered his head, Ji Yulin quickly averted his gaze.

The young lovers were obviously moving, and they hugged each other and kissed slowly.

The secret and quiet space makes people feel tormented and embarrassed because of this sudden ambiguity.

Surrounded by 360-degree stereo sound effects, Ji Yulin couldn't hear the movement in front of him, and his gaze was frozen in front of the big screen, or awkwardly staggered.

Ji Yulin's slightly curled hands rested on the armrest of the seat, and suddenly itched, Pei Ren scratched him.

Ji Yulin was puzzled.

Pei Ren didn't seem to take the tricks of the young couple in front of him seriously, and even watched with interest.

Ji Yulin babbled, pulled Pei Ren's little finger, and said in a low voice, "Don't look at me."

Alpha raised his eyebrows and said, "What."

Ji Yulin leaned towards Pei Ren, put his hand on his lips, and put it in his ear Said sideways: "Let's stop looking, let's go out."

Pei Ren pressed Ji Yulin's arm that was about to be raised: "Why."

He hugged Ji Yulin's waist from behind and made him sit down again: "Linlin sit down."

Ji Yulin Feeling on pins and needles, I don't know if he is too sensitive or something else, I seem to hear a sticky/thick stain in a trance.

The person in front... Could the kiss be too intense...

His mind went blank, his lips were dry, and the back of the hand held by Pei Ren seemed to be scalded by boiling water, embarrassing, shy, and embarrassed.

It's not that Ji Yulin doesn't understand anything. After he discovered his feelings for Pei Ren, he actually had that kind of related dream.

Later... I also specifically searched for relevant materials and videos from the Internet.

Regardless of differentiation or not, the school will arrange fixed related courses in middle school, and he knows what to do.

Ji Yulin had hot flashes in his palms, and the veins in his neck heaved violently, and he probably turned red even without looking.

He exhaled the suffocation trapped in his chest, and freed his hand to pull Pei Ren's palm away from his waist.

The movement was big, and with a possible evasion, Pei Ren noticed Ji Yulin's abnormality.

With the bright light of the screen and his surprisingly good eyesight, Pei Ren looked at it silently, and found that Ji Yulin's neck and ears were red, and then even his breathing rhythm deliberately slowed down.

Obviously it was the young couple in front who "did bad things", but Ji Yulin was startled like a kitten, trying to pretend that it had nothing to do with him.

Pei Ren: "..." It's

kind of funny, but also cute.

His attention was completely shifted from the movie to Ji Yulin, and he kept his eyes on Ji Yulin, not letting go of any changes in Ji Yulin's details.

Ji Yulin's skin is fair, and he can tell any movement on his face at a glance.

He didn't expect Ji Yulin to be so shy and thin-skinned as hell, but he still managed to watch the movie screen calmly.

Pei Ren stretched out his finger, put his fingertips on the back of Ji Yulin's hand and scratched it, and said in a low voice, "If you don't feel well, let's go out."

As a result, Ji Yulin, who had just shouted to leave, shook his head, pursed his lips, and didn't even look at Pei Ren. .

Ji Yulin stared straight at the movie, and for some reason, insisted on finishing the movie before leaving.

After the movie ended, it was already dark, and the street was full of people, full of autumn wind.

The warm light softened Ji Yulin's facial contours, and even neutralized Pei Ren's laziness a lot.

One is elegant and delicate, the other is handsome and tall, and passers-by are looking sideways. Pei Yan couldn't bear to think that the environment was noisy, so he took Ji Yulin to another commercial building.

Zenith Cloud City has high consumption, and the people who come and go are either rich or expensive. Compared with other commercial centers, it is quieter, even colder.

Pei Ren lowered his eyes, and Ji Yulin's ears were still red.

He hooked the corners of his lips: "Are you thirsty? Go get a glass of water and eat while you're at it."

Ji Yulin followed the direction Pei Ren pointed, and stopped in front of a cold drink shop to order a glass of honey lemonade.

Pei Ren only wanted water, so he unscrewed it and drank a few sips. With a smile on his face, he grabbed Ji Yulin's shoulders and brought him to the side.

"How about it, come out and watch a movie, is it more relaxing than playing cotton in your room all day?"

He squeezed Ji Yulin's shoulder: "In the future, I will go to Yuxiang Garden under Gu Yu's name for massage and nursing regularly, otherwise I am worried that you will suffer from frozen shoulder at a very young age."

Ji Yulin is restless and spends time practicing piano in the piano room from morning to night. His physique is not very good. If he continues like this, he hasn't played for a few years The shoulders are useless.

Pei Ren grabbed Ji Yulin's wrist: "I'll take you there now, don't you usually cry out if your shoulder hurts after playing cotton for a long time?"

Just now Pei Ren pinched Ji Yulin's tight shoulder with skill , Ji Yulin reacted very sensitively.

Ji Yulin opened his eyes wide: "Now?"

"Well," Pei Ren laughed, "Don't be dumb, come with me."

*****

Ji Yulin walked out of the steam room, every inch of his skin exposed to the air was terribly red, Like an egg that has been peeled off its shell, water can be squeezed out with a light touch.

Pei Ren fixedly looked at him a few times, with deep eyes.

The suite is spacious and comfortable, with incense and soft lighting.

Pei Ren stretched his arms and lay down lazily, like a wild beast temporarily restrained. Seeing that Ji Yulin didn't move, he lazily raised his eyelashes, and patted the bed next to him.

"Come here."

Ji Yulin's belt was tightly tied, he lowered his head and poked it casually, and with an "oh", he slowly lay down on the empty bed on the other side.

Soon, a masseuse came in, two well-looking and kind-hearted male betas.

The masseur pressed Pei Ren's back, but there was no response. Ji Yulin looked at it with her face on her arms for a while, then closed her eyes.

His back was tense, and the masseur couldn't help but feel the pain as soon as he started to work.

He didn't cry out, sweat dripped from his brows, and he swallowed his voice in a state of forbearance.

Pei Ren opened his eyes, his eyes were clear and straightforward: "Don't hold back the pain."

The corners of Ji Yulin's mouth curled up slightly, revealing a gentle smile.

"Fortunately, I can bear it."

He frowned slightly: "It's because I don't pay attention to it on weekdays. I don't talk about exercising less, and I haven't paid attention to nursing care." As he spoke,

he gasped because of the pain, and his whole body recovered from the pain . It was hot and dissipated, Pei Ren saw that he had entered the state, so he didn't continue to catch him and talk.

Ji Yulin's breathing is very light, sometimes a little heavier. The sound of crying out because of the pain when it was pressed too tightly was extremely short, gentle and quiet.

Pei Renxin said that it was much better than those friends who only screamed when they came for a massage.

After a while, Ji Yulin said in a hoarse voice: "You're quite right. I shouldn't squander my body because I'm young. If I don't pay attention now, it will be a problem if I want to play the piano for a few more years."

Pei Ren smiled lowly: " If you know your mistakes, you are a good boy."

Ji Yulin retorted: "I am already this old, and you

are only two years older than me." But with the difference of two years, Ji Yulin may not be able to catch up in five years.

He turned his face away in depression and didn't speak. After the pain, he got used to the strength and technique of the masseur, his eyelids became heavy, and he took a nap.

In a trance, Ji Yulin heard Pei Ren talking, and he tried to open his eyes. When Pei Ren saw Ji Yulin open his confused eyes, the volume of his voice returned to normal.

"Well, I'm in Yuxiang Garden, and Linlin is also there."

"I'll ask him." After

Pei Ren finished speaking, he threw the phone to Ji Yulin without saying a word.

Ji Yulin quickly picked it up, and greeted the other side carefully.

"Aunt Pei."

"I've been fine recently, how are you?"

"Mm, um..."

"Okay."

Pei Ren laughed: "What did you say to my mother, so good." He

asked another question that cared: "Will you come to my house for a while?

" Ji Yulin casually mentioned that he could ignore it, but Mrs. Pei kindly invited him over the phone, and Ji Yulin quickly agreed.

After leaving Yuxiang Garden, Ji Yulin and Pei Ren went to Pei's house.

The beautiful woman looked around outside the door, saw a figure following Pei Ren, and hurriedly stepped forward to greet him with a smile.

Ji Yulin exchanged greetings with Mrs. Pei in a restrained yet gentle way, but within a few minutes she was picked on by Mrs. Pei.

He put aside the formality he maintained on the surface, talking and laughing with her like a real child.

Mrs. Pei has already prepared supper, and she takes great care of Ji Yulin's taste, making it according to his favorite food in the past.

Pei Ren glanced back and forth between them a few times, it was rare that he didn't tease, just smiled without saying a word.

When Mrs. Pei began to inquire about Ji Yulin's recent friendship, although the words were tactful, how could Pei Ren not hear the hidden thoughts hidden in them?

Pei Ren cleared his throat and took the initiative to take Mrs. Pei's words to prevent things from going out of control.

Mrs. Pei's eyes had a deep meaning.

Pei Ren was speechless.

Mrs. Pei knew that Ji Yulin liked Pei Ren, but he had never seen Mrs. Pei look like this.

Ji Yulin hadn't been to their house for quite a long time, and the way his elders greeted Ji Yulin with care and concern was very much like looking at a daughter-in-law.

Pei Ren had a headache, and when Ji Yulin went upstairs to take a bath, he took one of the flowers that Mrs. Pei had trimmed, with a hint on his face.

"Mom, can you restrain yourself a little bit."

Mrs. Pei's beautiful eyes were puzzled: "What's the matter, what's my opinion on Lin Linhao?"

Pei Ren touched his nose: "No objection, but you need to see With that kind of look in his eyes, I'm worried that he won't dare to come next time, and I managed to coax him here today."

Mrs. Pei and her son looked at each other speechlessly.

"I think this child is really treating you..."

Pei Ren shook his head: "No matter how good our relationship is, if you continue like this, if one day he wants to avoid suspicion with me, I will ask you to pay me."

Mrs. Pei: " ..."

Pei Ren went upstairs with a twitching smile.

Mrs. Pei looked behind him: "Aren, where are you going with the flowers?"

Pei Ren shook the Phalaenopsis in his hand: "Send Linlin."

Mrs. Pei: "..."

His son said no That thought likes him, but he seems to be too spoiled by him, so his eyes are always on Ji Yulin.

Pei Ren has been a very self-aware person since she was a child, Mrs. Pei can't figure it out.

If Pei Ren liked it, he would have already turned into the room.