Chapter 13

Early in the morning, Ji Yulin washed up and went to the living room to eat.

Pei Ren raised her eyes to greet him, with a light and lazy smile in her eyes, which was the most common gesture when getting along with him.

Ji Yulin paused and sat on the opened chair: "Morning."

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren seemed to have a tacit understanding and didn't mention anything about Zhou Yueping a few days ago.

Ji Yulin didn't mention it because he was afraid that he was thinking too much, and Pei Ren might have thought a lot for him out of close friendship.

But this person is doing everything for his own good, and the attitude of taking care of him has not changed from the beginning to the end, and any further investigation will only make him more troubled.

He turned his face to meet Pei Renzang's smiling eyes again, but he didn't see any other emotions in Pei Renzang.

Ji Yulin put away his thoughts and stopped thinking about things that bothered him.

Pei Ren said: "Send you to school, isn't it the date to make an appointment to go to the hospital for reexamination?"

Ji Yulin said softly, "Yes."

Pei Ren: "After noon, I will drive you, and it will take 40 minutes to go back and forth. The hospital has already greeted you, and you can take a lunch break when you come back."

Ji Yulin: "Hmm...

" Pei Ren paused: "Linlin, are you in a bad mood?"

"If it's because of what happened a few days ago, I will reflect on it later After a while, I really shouldn't interfere with your choices."

He originally wanted to tell Ji Yulin that if Ji Yulin wanted to meet new friends, he could meet them, and it wouldn't hurt to separate if it wasn't suitable.

If it were Gu Yu and Qi Li, Pei Ren would even be happy to see them suffer emotional setbacks.

These are small things, not worth keeping in mind.

But once the results of such assumptions were transferred to Ji Yulin, Pei Ren felt that he had a set of double standards.

Ji Yulin shouldn't have experienced the situation he assumed for Gu Yu and Qi Li.

So Pei Ren thought that way, and in the end he never told Ji Yulin his thoughts openly and frankly.

After entering the school, the teaching building where Ji Yulin was studying was quiet, and Pei Ren didn't let him see him off.

There are basically omega over there, Pei Ren sent him there, it was easy for the two of them to become the focus of attention.

Pei Ren stopped in his footsteps: "You didn't mind if I sent you off before."

Ji Yulin smiled softly: "It's different now, I can't deal with them looking for me in private."

Pei Ren said: "What are they doing?"

Ji Yulin Shaking his head slightly: "The explanation should be explained clearly, otherwise they will misunderstand our relationship."

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows: "Relationship? What relationship." The corner of

his mouth twitched: "So what?"

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows Self-arrogant: "If they are sensible, they will see my face and don't pester you."

He didn't hold back, and said: "It's not that there is an alpha chasing you. You usually focus on practicing the piano, and you are really tired of dealing with them. It doesn't matter if you use me as a shield, just like you helped me deal with Gao Wen that day."

"You can be my fake boyfriend, so it's okay for me to block those people for you. The distinction between us is not so clear. Isn't it?"

What Pei Ren said is quite reasonable, only the two of them know about pretending to be a boyfriend, and they can just find an excuse and then separate.

But Ji Yulin did not agree, he looked at the other party and shook his head slightly, the specific reason was not explained.

Ji Yulin turned his back and walked in the direction of the teaching building. Looking back, seeing Pei Ren still standing behind him, he raised his hand and waved at him.

The class was full in the morning, and Ji Yulin looked a little tired after finishing the class.

There were people coming and going around the teaching building, Ji Yulin met Pei Ren at the agreed place, took Pei Ren's car to the hospital, and the arranged doctor quickly saw him.

The examination process went smoothly, Ji Yulin's glands recovered well, and the doctor sent Ji Yulin back without even prescribing any medicine.

Xiangjin Street near the hospital is a food street. When Ji Yulin was young, he always liked to go to Xiangjin Street every weekend. He has a weak stomach and has food taboos.

Every time he was really hungry, he would buy small portions of each food, simply eat a bite or two to taste, and let Pei Ren who came with him eat the rest.

Ji Yulin said: "I want to go—"

Pei Ren: "I'll take you—" The

two suddenly spoke in unison and stopped each other.

Pei Ren smiled and sighed: "Say." But before Ji Yulin could speak again, he asked, " Linlin

, did you want to go to Xiangjin Street just now?

"

Shallow arc.

Pei Ren couldn't help laughing: "I just happened to think the same way, find a restaurant on the street to eat, and go back to school after eating."

The car turned for five minutes and drove into Xiangzhang Street. The beginning of autumn has arrived, and the trees on both sides of the road have turned yellow.

Ji Yulin leaned against the car window, with the back of his head facing Pei Ren.

A smile appeared in Pei Ren's eyes: "I can see what is coming."

Regret flashed across Ji Yulin's face: "There used to be a family name over there, but I can't see it anymore.

" Reminiscing about a part of the past.

He parked the car and turned to the other side to open the door for Ji Yulin.

Pei Ren put his palm on the edge to block it: "Sometimes someone will inquire about it." The

two walked into a time-honored restaurant and opened a private room.

Pei Ren waited for Ji Yulin to sit down and look at his expression.

"Really want to eat that Chen Ji?"

Ji Yulin shook his head in response.

"I just came here with emotion and found that many stores are not familiar to me now. Things are different."

When Ji Yulin was young, he would quietly drag Pei Ren to Xiangzhang Street to eat. To eat, I had to tell him not to eat too much miscellaneous food.

But young people can't take everything seriously and listen to advice. Ji Yulin's stomach was very fragile when he was young.

Once he and Pei Ren came to Xiangzhang Street to eat according to their habits, but they were sent to the emergency room for surgery that night and stayed in the hospital for a week.

Mrs. Ji didn't blame him and took care of him day and night.

Ji Yulin fell into self-blame at the time, and since then he has not been to Xiangzhang Street again, and his daily diet is mainly light and nutritious, and he no longer touches other foods that may make him sick.

A few years later, the decoration of Xiangzhang Street is almost the same as in the impression, but he basically has no impression of the store.

The waiter brought the food to the table, and Ji Yulin concentrated on eating.

Pei Ren put away his thoughts, ate for a while, and said, "You have two classes in the afternoon, so you won't come to see me compete after class."

Ji Yulin: "Competition?

" "

"Okay..." Ji Yulin didn't want to refuse, and was fed a delicate meal by Pei Ren almost at the same time as he answered.

He hesitated, Pei Ren handed it again, his tone full of coaxing: "Another set of tableware, eat with peace of mind."

"Linlin."

A strange sweetness is like a trap to lure Ji Yulin, unable to say no.

He had no choice but to accept Pei Ren's mouthful of food with his light-colored and moist lips parted slightly.

Seeming to see through what he was thinking, Pei Ren didn't care.

"Don't share my identity, do you still remember when I came to Xiangzhang Street with you before, all the food I ate was your leftovers."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Even so, but at that time he was young and inexperienced, It's all grown up now.

****

The autumn wind is refreshing, and Pei Ren can feel Ji Yulin's good mood after leaving Xiangzhang Street. Sending Ji Yulin back to school, he did not forget to tell: "For the match in the afternoon, please contact me when you come."

In the afternoon, Ji Yulin arrived at the venue for the competition as scheduled.

The Confederate Military Academy is well-equipped with grounds for many functions. There were a lot of students who came to watch the competition, and the atmosphere was enthusiastic.

Ji Yulin walked into the stadium according to the directions on the map, and just sent a message to Pei Ren, and soon a boy walked through the hall and led him out of the crowded crowd.

Ji Yulin's position in the backstage met Pei Ren who was wearing a special training camouflage uniform. Pei Ren lowered his head, moved his fingers on the sand table, and communicated with the people next to him.

Ji Yulin was about to find a chair in a corner to sit down, but Pei Ren raised his finger towards him, and with a swipe out of thin air, signaled Ji Yulin to sit in the corresponding position.

Ji Yulin observed the seat where Pei Ren's coat was hung, and silently sat down according to the other party's instructions.

The venue randomly selected for the competition is the tropical rainforest, and the scene simulation undergoes shocking transitions under the changes of super technology.

The hot and humid rainforest is like a suffocating huge castle covering the two combat teams who are about to compete.

Pei Ren easily jumped off the sand table, his handsome brows flashing.

Until the clear breath fell on Ji Yulin's side.

He put his mind away from the trance: "Aren't you going to play?"

Pei Ren rested one hand on the back of Ji Yulin's chair and said, "I'll go there in the second half." The

competition began, and the light and shadow in front of him floated. Ji Yulin felt a little out of breath.

The back of his hand felt cold, and Pei Ren handed him water.

Ji Yulin took a few sips as he unscrewed the bottle cap that had been loosened, and focused his gaze on the team passing through the rainforest.

Pei Ren smiled and approached him: "Can you understand it?"

Ji Yulin was half-aware, seeing the confrontation scene, his blood was inevitable.

Pei Ren's deep voice came into his ear to explain from time to time, Ji Yulin tried his best to observe the overall situation along the other side's train of thought, and soon realized the surprise of watching the game from the perspective of God.

In the first half of the match, the score was tense, and the two sides came and went.

In the second half, when Pei Ren entered the game, Ji Yulin held his breath and watched Pei Ren leave. After Pei Ren entered the rainforest, he concentrated all his energy on the match.

God's perspective was inevitably tilted because of selfishness, and he searched for Pei Ren's figure everywhere.

The gunshots piercing through the rainforest continued muffled in the hot flashes, and the line of fire spread. Not only Ji Yulin, but also the audience in the competition tube held their breaths and focused on watching the second half of the confrontation.

The camera was on Pei Ren, but Ji Yulin couldn't take his eyes off it.

His emotions will be lifted because Pei Ren hits the enemy, or he will be shocked by every danger.

The second half of the match lasted for two hours, and ended with a burst of roaring cries.

Ji Yulin touched the sweat in his palms to slow down his heartbeat. He saw Pei Ren and his teammates high-five each other after the victory. The atmosphere was enthusiastic. Pei Ren and his teammates confessed a few times and approached Ji Yulin.

The damp and hot sweat almost enveloped Ji Yulin's senses, and he forgot where he was for a moment.

Pei Ren stroked the sweat from his forehead, and his neck was flushed with fever after the fierce confrontation. He raised his lips, showing a warm and frank smile on Ji Yulin's face.

Ji Yulin didn't know where to put his hands, and in a flash of excitement, he gave Pei Ren the water he drank.

Pei Ren ignored the details, raised his head and rolled his Adam's apple, and drank all the water without saying a word.

In the backstage lounge, the alphas who had just finished the confrontation gave them their eyes.

Pei Ren squeezed the bottle and said proudly, "What are you looking at, jealous."