Chapter 48

Ji Yulin blushed so much after being sucked by Pei Ren, he couldn't hide anywhere, if he stepped back a little, the palms imprisoned on his head would become stronger, making his face almost close to Pei Ren's.

The warm breath blends, and as long as the lips move, they will rub against each other.

He held his breath and concentrated, but his mind was confused and his thinking ability was running low. He followed Pei Ren's words and considered the next step.

So when Pei Ren asked himself if he wanted to be his boyfriend, Ji Yulin only had this question in his mind.

Pei Ren said in a hoarse voice, "It takes so long to think about it?"

Pei Ren opened his mouth, and his fiery thin lips gently stroked Ji Yulin's lips. The distance was ambiguous and numb, as if something was biting along his lips. Getting into the throat, the whole body is extremely itchy.

"Linlin?" Pei Ren restrained herself, and the fingers wrapped around the back of Ji Yulin's head penetrated into the ends of Ji Yulin's hair to caress them.

The wait turned from short to long, and when Ji Yulin just answered the word "yes" with his breath, Pei Ren could no longer contain the desire in his heart, and lifted Ji Yulin's back of the neck to force him to look up, eagerly sucking his lips valve.

Breathing hot, coupled with Pei Ren's increasingly heavy breath.

He was no longer satisfied with kissing Ji Yulin's two soft lips, and the tip of his tongue drove straight along Ji Yulin's lips, evoking the dodging soft tongue, and licked every part passionately and meticulously.

Until the water stains on the corners of Ji Yulin's mouth were also kissed by Pei Ren, he lost all his strength and could barely stand still with Pei Ren's support.

Ji Yulin panted, and wanted to say something, her lips became hot, and she was submerged in another hot lips and tongue again.

Pei Ren picked Ji Yulin up and kissed him standing, and then hugged him to sit down and kissed him.

"Okay, okay," Ji Yulin raised his limp arm that was hanging on Pei Ren's shoulder, and his fingers loosely grabbed Pei Ren's shirt collar, "Enough..." The

moist red eyes opened distractedly, Ji Yulin's fingers moved up along Pei Ren's neckline, and touched his neck, which was glowing with high heat and red tide. The neck pulse was beating very fast, and the protruding Adam's apple slipped rapidly.

Pei Ren clasped Ji Yulin's hand, pressed it to his cheek, and kissed it with his lips, rubbing against the bridge of his handsome nose.

His voice was low and hoarse, and his breath was panting violently: "Linlin, don't touch me."

Ji Yulin panted obediently and did not move, he reacted belatedly, he was already with Pei Ren.

Pei Ren picked up Ji Yulin and put it on the sofa chair next to him, and touched his swollen and bright red lips with his fingertips: "Drink something."

Ji Yulin: "Lemonade."

Pei Ren called the waiter and ordered a glass of lemonade with honey , he asked for a glass of ice water himself.

Ji Yulin murmured to himself: "I still drink ice." He

didn't ask Pei Ren why he wanted to drink ice. They both knew each other well.

Ji Yulin said: "My lemonade needs less ice."

Pei Ren: "..."

He smiled helplessly: "Okay." The

two held each other's hands on Pei Ren's lap, not knowing it was the kiss just now It was too intense and exhausted too much emotional and physical strength or something, Ji Yulin felt hungry.

Pei Ren ordered him a small cake. After Ji Yulin finished eating the cake, when the lemonade ran out, Pei Ren offered to send him home.

It was nearly eleven o'clock at night, and Ji Yulin hesitated. He stared at the descending elevator, then suddenly turned around and walked out of the neighborhood towards Pei Ren's car.

Pei Ren lowered the car window and squeezed Ji Yulin's outstretched hand: "Why did you come out?"

Ji Yulin said, "I forgot to tell you something. My mother asked you to come and sit at home when you have time."

Pei Ren smiled lightly: " I'm so happy."

He rubbed Ji Yulin's finger a few times, and let go: "Go home quickly, don't catch a cold."

Ji Yulin gently pushed the door open, and Mrs. Ji was packing her things. Mrs.

Ji asked gently: "Go out with Pei Ren?"

Ji Yulin nodded: "Yeah."

He sat on the sofa with a serious posture: "Mom, I am with Pei Ren."

Slightly ashamed.

He looked at his mother: "Pei Ren said that he would come to sit at home when he is free."

Mrs. Ji smiled and nodded: "Don't be nervous, mom is happy for you." Ji

Yulin: "Well..."

Mrs. Ji put her arms around Ji Yulin's shoulders: "We knew that he was kind to you a few years ago, and you have that kind of affection for him."

Ji Yulin; "Ah."

He didn't expect his mother to see him through early in the morning.

Mrs. Ji sighed softly: "At that time, we hoped that you could get together. Later, something happened between you and him. Maybe you deliberately alienated your identity. As an elder, you are anxious, but you don't want to interfere with your choice."

Ji Yulin was embarrassed.

Mrs. Ji smiled and said: "Your father and I are still a little ashamed. When you were a teenager, you were very sensible and well-behaved. You didn't tell your family a lot. Compared with Pei Ren's attention and care for you, our parents It would be better for him to be meticulous and caring."

"At that time, I thought, it would be great if someone could always take care of you like him in the future."

Ji Yulin was ashamed: "I have never let you down since I was a child. You stopped worrying."

Mrs. Ji shook her head: "You just don't let us worry too much, so mother can't help but think about it." The

alliance's pension services are already very complete, but no parent wants to see their children To grow old alone, compared to being alone, having one more intimate and understanding companion to support each other is far less lonely.

Especially single omegas have to overcome many difficulties. It is one thing for a child to be mature and strong, but it is another thing for parents not to bear to see their child face everything with strength.

For her son, Mrs. Ji hoped that someone would love and take care of him.

The mother and son talked heart-to-heart in the living room until early in the morning. Before Ji Yulin went back to bed, he received a good night message from Pei Ren, and he quickly fell asleep after replying.

Unexpected insomnia, Ji Yulin felt dark and sweet, opened his eyes and the sky was bright.

There is no snow today, and the weather that seems to be foggy but not foggy looks much better.

Ji Yulin washed up and opened the door without changing her pajamas.

The deep and pleasant male voice in the living room made him stop. He hid behind the lucky bamboo in the hallway, and slightly poked his face to look at Pei Ren who appeared in the living room and had a good chat with his mother.

Xueqiu'er squatted on his soft slippers and meowed. The two people talking in the living room turned their heads and found Ji Yulin who was listening behind the lucky bamboo.

Mrs. Ji said: "Linlin, Pei Ren has been here for a while."

Ji Yulin picked up the snowball on the padded shoes and walked to the single sofa chair: "Pei Ren, why didn't you tell me before you came?

" Said, his eyes swept across the row of gift boxes neatly stacked on the long table, and then turned to the hanging retro foreign clock, and realized that he woke up an hour and a half later than usual.

Ji Yulin knew he was wrong, and put the cat in Pei Ren's hand: "I'll come later."

He got up and went back to the bedroom. The door was closed, and a figure followed behind him.

Pei Ren held his wrist, put it in front of Ji Yulin's waist, and hugged him from behind.

The gentleness on Ji Yulin's face faded away, and he was surprised and at a loss.

"Why did you come here, my mother must have guessed..."

Pei Ren smiled silently: "It's okay, I told my aunt that I want to see you, and she allowed me to come in generously."

Ji Yulin blushed: "You , You are like this..."

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows: "It's not normal for my aunt to be reasonable when I think about you this way."

Ji Yulin: "..."

After teasing Ji Yulin for a while, Pei Ren couldn't bear to say anything, he tightened his holding hands , said in a low voice: "It seems to be suffering from skin hunger/thirst."

Ji Yulin frowned: "Nonsense, don't curse yourself.

" warm.

Ji Yulin is very sensitive, and the distance between them makes his breathing a little tight.

He changed the subject: "Why did you come here so early?"

Pei Ren: "I miss you so much, I didn't sleep all night, I set a time, and the alarm clock just woke up and appeared downstairs in your community."

Ji Yulin swallowed all the words side.

Pei Ren wrapped his arms around Ji Yulin's waist, and rubbed his handsome face against his ears: "Did Linlin miss me?"

Ji Yulin: "..."

He couldn't get rid of the smile on his eyebrows: "I didn't see you last night. I slept very deeply."

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows lightly, and with a push of his hand, he easily picked up Ji Yulin and put him on the storage cabinet.

He focused on Ji Yulin: "I want to kiss you."

Ji Yulin just uttered half a sound of "um", and the other half was swallowed under Pei Renfu's thin lips in an instant.

After a night of separation, Pei Ren felt an inexplicable longing for Ji Yulin, and he could only release this strong love/desire through entanglement with his lips and tongue.

Ji Yulin leaned back against the wall, raised his jaw high, and the water stains from the corners of his lips slid down his neck.

He involuntarily made a sound that he thought was very strange, the tip of his tongue was tingling, his throat was licked deeply by Pei Ren's tongue, and the breath of raspberry spread out bit by bit uncontrollably.

Pei Ren hugged the back of Ji Yulin's head and took a deep breath, the pheromone made his blood-hot body happy and excited.

He restrained his depression, and at the same time enjoyed the thought of wanting to crush Ji Yulin and give Ji Yulin gentle care, he lowered his head and sucked the moist water from Ji Yulin's neck.

Ji Yulin stuck her fingers into the hair behind Pei Ren's head, and her upturned cheeks were flushed, moist and bright red like rouge.

The sweet and sour raspberries overflowed from every inch of his skin. In Pei Ren's eyes, Ji Yulin was like a tender fruit that was about to ripen.

Pei Ren opened his mouth and nibbled on him lightly.

Ji Yulin dragged out a long and moist nasal voice, and when he was distracted, it was rare that he still didn't forget to tell him: "Don't leave marks..."

Pei Ren laughed dumbly, and the bridge of his handsome nose rested on the side of Ji Yulin's neck, like a wild/beast sniffing Holding delicious prey in his arms.

"Wear your scarf when you go out, there are some marks that others can't see."

Ji Yulin protested weakly: "If you don't wear a scarf at home, what should your parents do if they see it?"

Pei Ren: "Then uncle and aunt will know how much I like you "

Pei Ren..." Ji Yulin turned his hand in Pei Ren's hair, and patted lightly on this flushed and handsome face, "Why are you like this?"

Pei Ren felt that Ji Yulin was serious With a pitiful and lovely expression, he rubbed him into his arms.

He fingered the two buttons of Ji Yulin's pajamas, took a breath, "Tie it up first."

Ji Yulin was buttoning up red-faced, one of the cotton shoes dropped from the feet hanging on the counter, and the other was loosely hung on the on feet.

He lightly kicked Pei Ren's knee with the foot that fell off the cotton shoe, and asked sullenly: "We just dated, will it be too fast if we always kiss each other like this?"

Pei Ren picked up the dropped cotton shoe Putting it back on Ji Yulin's feet: "How could it be?"

He sighed lowly, hugged Ji Yulin silently and didn't finish the rest of the sentence.

According to Pei Ren's original way of handling things, not to mention waiting all night to come to the door to hug Ji Yulin in the room to kiss, on the night of dating, it is very likely that he will take Ji Yulin to the bed.