Chapter 62

The light in the bedroom was not turned on, and the light coming in from the crack of the door through the corridor vaguely illuminated the man's somewhat blurred facial features.

The man's strength is really great, and he can't wait to rub Ji Yulin into his flesh and blood.

The familiar fir fragrance wrapped Ji Yulin, and he let himself relax into Pei Renhuo/hot body.

The big palm at the waist changed direction, and Ji Yulin faced the man and was lifted up against the wall.

He had no choice but to stretch out the bracelet to the back of Pei Ren's neck, and his slender and delicate fingers gently stroked the other's skin, like comforting a silent wild/beast.

After being separated for more than three months, the miss almost burned the two of them physically and rationally.

Ji Yulin clearly felt the man's muscles trembling stiffly and tensely in the palm of his hand, completely restrained to the limit and on the verge of losing control.

His lips were moist and soft after drinking water, he sighed softly, like a beauty/human/snake from ancient times.

Lift your legs and curl them in an easy and soft way.

Ji Yulin's yoga practice in the past nine years has not been in vain, and the results he has learned have encouraged him to take some initiative in this area.

The tall and straight body was like a solid barrier, squeezing Ji Yulin between the wall and him, making Ji Yulin a little breathless.

He turned around, trying to urge Pei Ren to change places.

This movement brought them closer together, Pei Ren was so hot that Ji Yulin's breathing gradually became confused due to his pressure.

Pei Ren still called him "Linlin", the high temperature of her thin lips made Ji Yulin's ears very hot.

His left ear was kissed lightly by Pei Ren, but the breath sprayed on the base of his neck was rough.

The pheromone belonging to alpha changed from gentle to intense and intense. Ji Yulin's earlobe hurt, and his moist and delicate jaw was raised, bearing the cover and engulfment of the man's fiery thin lips.

As for his barely overflowing voice, it was only a catalyst for Pei Ren's fun.

The horn buttons of the coat were all unknowingly unknowingly, and the warm and soft sweater kept shifting under the rubbing of Pei Ren's palm.

Ji Yulin opened his mouth and bit the corner of the sweater. His lips were so red and moist from Pei Ren's kiss, and he breathed on the man's neck vaguely with the corner of his mouth in his mouth.

With all his strength, Pei Ren lifted Ji Yulin up again.

The hem of Ji Yulin's biting clothes stopped in front of Pei Ren's eyebrows, the man's face was slightly tilted, and his mouth was wide open.

The hot heat from the thin lips made Ji Yulin tremble all over, and he pulled the sweater higher.

His fingers penetrated into Pei Ren's short hair, and he kept stroking the back of the other's head, ears, and the palms of his hands were full of sweat.

Alpha opened his mouth enthusiastically, and the fir fragrance urges people to indulge in will.

Ji Yulin raised his slender neck, and Pei Ren slowly cleaned the sweat from the edge of his neck with his lips from bottom to top, then bowed slightly and lowered his head to continue.

The coat fell to Pei Ren's feet, Ji Yulin's arm wrapped around Pei Ren's neck dropped, and his sweaty fingertips slowly slid down.

Pei Ren's physical fitness is strong. Although the winter in the league this year is earlier and colder than in previous years, he still doesn't wear much clothes.

With one hand through the light clothes, Ji Yulin used the dark light to observe Pei Ren's out-of-control and forbearance face.

He smiled, his lips softly kissed along the angular eyebrows.

It's just that the softer the lips, the less gentle the fingers used to playing the piano.

Although the fabric was separated, when Ji Yulin raised his hand again, he deliberately spread his fingers to let Pei Ren see for himself.

Pei Run rolled his Adam's apple, picked up Ji Yulin and walked towards the room.

His face was buried by Ji Yulin's neck, and he lost his restraint, like a beast out of a cage.

The bedroom is dark, which magnifies each other's senses.

The rich pheromone smell is mixed and intertwined, bringing out a thick mist.

Under the night, Ji Yulin could only vaguely see the outline of alpha. The man possessed a primitive and strong wildness, and then Ji Yulin's brain and body exploded one after another.

In the dark, Pei Ren raised Ji Yulin's sweat-soaked arm and put it on his shoulder, letting the omega lean on it for a while.

When Ji Yulin came back a little slowly, his voice was hoarse, and he was about to speak, but was picked up by Pei Ren.

Ji Yulin's eyes flickered, trying to see the man in front of him clearly.

He said in a hoarse voice, "I want to see you."

Pei Ren said "hmm", and lowered his head, put his lips on Ji Yulin's forehead and stroked it a few times: "I'll see you in a while."

There is a door in the master bedroom. Another space connects with the bedroom.

The house is spacious, with simple decoration and furnishings, and has an excellent view, where you can see snow falling in the night.

The lights in this room are still not turned on, the fireplace is burning, and the firelight illuminates the faces of Ji Yulin and Pei Ren who have lost control of each other.

Pei Ren put Ji Yulin on the thick and soft beauty bed beside the fireplace, and the burning fire blew up, which just covered up Pei Ren's sinking voice.

Ji Yulin regained a little bit of calm breathing, and saw that the fire twisted and swayed violently, as if his whole body was flooded with sweat, and his voice was extremely hoarse.

"...Be gentle."

Pei Ren: "Yeah."

But they were separated for three months, and they missed this person in their arms so much. The physical fitness of alpha and omega is very different, no matter how gentle Pei Ren is, his strength is light not going anywhere.

In a daze, Ji Yulin pressed his palms into the fluff on the beauty's cushion.

Suddenly, he raised his sweat-soaked cheeks, turned his head and told Pei Ren intermittently: "I really like this beauty..."

If you can't get it dirty, don't get it dirty.

The muffled man didn't answer, but picked up Ji Yulin and walked to the French window where the snow was falling.

Ji Yulin put his palms against the window, and knocked his forehead on the window along with the inertia, and there were several "dongdong" sounds.

Before he could yell out, the man's broad palm touched his forehead, his rough fingertips first wiped off the hot sweat, and sometimes slid to the corner of his mouth, pressing against his lips and pulling.

The back of Ji Yulin's neck was terribly hot, the piece of soft flesh was covered with tooth marks and teeth marks again, the continuous injection of pheromone made him lose consciousness for a short time, and the raspberry fragrance was already in a state of uncontrollable flooding of the whole house.

When he regained consciousness, Ji Yulin felt a faint pain on his forehead, and even his knees ached due to inertia.

He saw a lot of snow falling in front of the window, his wet eyelashes were drooping, and the hot body behind him still didn't let go of him.

The snow was getting bigger and bigger, rustling outside the window, and the glass in Ji Yulin's sight was already stained with white.

For the first heavy snowfall in the league this year, Ji Yulin let himself lean back.

Pei Ren hugged him tightly, his muscles tensed, and he stopped suddenly.

Ji Yulin's eyelashes trembled rapidly, and the

two of them seemed to be fished out of the water.

After a while, Pei Ren took a steady breath and said, "Take you to the bathroom first."

Ji Yulin didn't have the strength to speak, anyway, he just accepted Pei Ren's care at this time.

When Ji Yulin was lying on the warm bed, he quietly looked in the direction of the door, and soon saw the man coming in with a plate of food.

Pei Ren stuffed two layers of cushions behind Ji Yulin's back and fed him.

It was late midnight, and the days are short in winter, but there was only an hour or so left before dawn.

Pei Ren feeds it, and Ji Yulin eats it.

Ji Yulin was half full, and looked at Pei Ren, "Eat it yourself."

Pei Ren knew Ji Yulin's appetite and knew he was full, so he ate the rest of the food in silence.

Outside the door, Snowball squeezed in through the gap with difficulty. The bedroom was warm, it jumped into its nest, lay on the edge looking in Ji Yulin's direction, and fell asleep within a few minutes.

Ji Yulin focused his eyes on Pei Ren's shoulder, and put his fingertips on a spot with an obvious scar.

The scab has fallen off, leaving a trace, which can be seen not long ago.

Traces like this, no matter whether they were wounded by Mu Cang or other weapons, have been added one after another on Pei Ren's body in the past nine years.

With the passage of time, some of the old ones have faded and disappeared, and the new ones can still be seen.

Pei Ren clenched Ji Yulin's fingers tightly and kissed her lips: "It's fine, don't worry."

Ji Yulin nodded.

He hesitated and asked: "Did you get injured in that rescue operation?"

Pei Ren looked at Ji Yulin without making a sound.

He seldom mentions the reasons for his injuries, for fear of worrying Ji Yulin. He cherishes life, and no one cherishes life more than him. Even if one life hangs between life and death in the past nine years, Pei Ren will never give up any instinct and will to survive.

Ji Yulin let out a breath slowly: "It's fine, as long as you come back."

Pei Ren was promoted to major general last year, and he has gained too many merits in nine years. As the commander-in-chief and captain of the Black Mamba special team, Pei Ren does not need to be present in every mission as before.

During the Sabista terrorist attack three months ago, Ji Yulin had a lot to say, and wanted to wait until he met Pei Ren.

But once I really saw someone, I didn't mention it.

Alpha's expression after bathing in lust and tenderness was not particularly solemn and cold, Ji Yulin said, "Hold me for a while."

Pei Ren hugged Ji Yulin on the bed, silently but not stingily imprinted his hot lips on Ji Yulin's cheeks densely superior.

Ji Yulin looked at the person without blinking, and the sky was dimly lit.

Pei Ren walked on the battlefield for too long, and the laziness of his eyebrows faded away, becoming solemn and cold.

The time they spend together is becoming more and more precious, and more often this man will look at himself deeply and calmly, using his kisses, his fiery body, to convey his emotions to himself warmly and primitively.

Ji Yulin stuck to Pei Ren's neck, and murmured softly: "I always feel...you seem to have changed a lot."

Pei Ren said hoarsely, "Is there?"

He just covered Ji Yulin with all the thoughts of the three-month separation , the fir fragrance is wrapped in the gentle and long raspberry, which is licked like a hot cold flame.

Ji Yulin's fingers slid across the man's sharp browbones, which are hard and solemn, and very indifferent to the outside world.

He has long since transformed from the wanton and lazy youth in the past to a strong man who is admired and respected by many people, and it is even more a kind of belief.

Its daybreak.

Pei Ren's deep facial features, as if carved by a knife, were clearly reflected in Ji Yulin's eyes. He suddenly didn't want to waste words, and just quietly accepted the other's hug.

Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's hand: "No matter how many years have passed, I will always love you loyally, Linlin."