Chapter 7

After Ji Yulin practiced piano at home for three days, a new semester began.

Mrs. Ji originally planned to drive him to the Union Military Academy in person, but when Ji Chengzhao encountered acute appendicitis, he was sent to the hospital for surgery and needed personal care.

For Mrs. Ji, both father and son have flesh in their palms and backs. She was about to reschedule the time when Ji Yulin took the packed suitcase and comforted her and said, "Mom, I'll go there by myself.

" Ji Yulin didn't want to leave his parents at this time.

The mobile phone in his pocket vibrated, he took out the mobile phone, and Mrs. Ji saw from the corner of her eye that it was Pei Ren's call notification.

Mrs. Ji said, "You answer the phone first."

It was inconvenient for Ji Yulin to turn his back to avoid Mrs. Ji's answer. There was a trace of expectation and concern in the beautiful woman's eyes, and Ji Yulin simply listened in front of her.

"Pei Ren?"

Pei Ren stopped the car and asked, "Have you gone to school? I'll come pick you up."

Mrs. Ji vaguely heard the voice coming from the mobile phone, and Ji Yulin lowered her eyes: "Still at home and ready to go out."

Pei Ren: "Is Uncle sending you?"

Ji Yulin said: "My father has a temporary operation in the hospital." He briefly explained the situation to Pei Ren, when Mrs. Ji whispered in Ji Yulin's ear, "Little Ren is here Here you are, don't go back to school by yourself, let him see you off."

Pei Ren on the other end of the phone said, "Auntie, I'm already downstairs."

Mrs. Ji smiled slightly: "Little Ren, I'm going to trouble you today."

Pei Ren smiled: "Why bother."

He locked the car and was about to go upstairs to help Ji Yulin carry his luggage, but Ji Yulin hurriedly stopped him: "I'll just go down by myself, you just wait here and don't move."

Ji Yulin hung up the phone, looking at his own with elegant and gentle eyes helplessly. Mother.

"Mom, I'll go downstairs first."

He couldn't help but said, "I don't want Pei Ren to do everything for me."

He bid farewell to Mrs. Ji at the door, and the elevator went straight to the parking garage. Very extraordinary slender back.

Pei Ren easily picked up his suitcase: "Let's go."

While driving, Pei Ren asked, "How is uncle doing?"

Ji Yulin didn't look sideways: "It's no big problem, Dad is always too busy, even with Mom's instructions and take care, but still failed to pay attention to the body."

Pei Ren stared at him sideways for a while: "Don't just talk about uncle, you are not in good health, but pay attention to the balance between work and rest."

Ji Yulin: "?"

Pei Ren reminded him: "Don't patronize I'm practicing the piano, and I don't even reply to the news."

Ji Yulin blinked innocently: "..."

Pei Ren: "It's not good for your body to be bored in the room all the time. You usually don't exercise much. If you have time next semester, I will How about making a sports plan that suits you."

Ji Yulin immediately shook his head: "Forget it."

He thought about it and said, "I'll go out for a walk more." The

car drove all the way to the Union Army University, and Pei Ren had a special passage The right to send Ji Yulin directly to the downstairs of the dormitory, bypassing the students' path.

He got out of the car first and took out the suitcase from the trunk.

Omega, who had already arrived at the dormitory in advance, saw Pei Ren's parked car through the window, and leaned against the window to look at it.

The alpha of S+ will become the focus of attention no matter where it is, not to mention that Pei Ren is also the chairman of the school's executive committee.

There are many thorny students who have served under the control of Pei Ren, and he can control people better than the teacher.

At the end of last semester, it was heard that the head of the Law Enforcement Committee had left school in advance, and a few thorny students caused some trouble while he was away.

Although it is harmless to spread it, and it will not damage the reputation of the students, but after the fall, it cannot escape.

The omegas who were closer to the military students in the campus had heard privately how the law enforcement president disciplined them after he came back.

So the omega in the dormitory building is more curious and evasive than envious of the president of law enforcement.

Just like students face students who will answer questions by name, more students will choose to bow their heads to avoid being selected.

Ji Yulin reached out to take the suitcase back: "I'll just carry it upstairs by myself." There is

an elevator in the building, so it won't be too much trouble for him to lift it up by himself.

Pei Ren looked down and said, "Sometimes I call or come directly to the campus to find me."

Ji Yulin nodded until Pei Ren left. He breathed a sigh of relief against several probing gazes behind him.

The dormitory is a three-person room, and Ji Yulin's other two roommates have arrived early and are cleaning.

Ji Yulin put down her luggage, put on her sleeves and joined the cleaning ranks.

He quietly wiped the dust off the table, suddenly smiled helplessly, and looked sideways: "What's the matter, what do you want to ask."

He said softly: "If you are curious why Pei Ren sent me here, he is my friend."

Dormitory three Personally, Huang Tiantian's name sounds childish and lively, but in fact he seldom speaks.

Lin Xiangyang was straightforward, and couldn't help asking questions: "What kind of relationship are you two with?"

Ji Yulin lowered his head and carefully wiped a little stain on the cabinet door, without changing his tone: "Friends who have a good relationship, we have known each other since we were young.

"Ah" Lin Xiangyang said, "Is that so." He hesitated to speak

: "I heard that many people in the school have a crush on the chairman of the executive committee, both omega and alpha."

Ji Yulin nodded thoughtfully.

Lin Xiangyang sighed: "I know such an outstanding alpha by my side, no wonder you are indifferent to those who pursue you."

Ji Yulin handed the rag to Lin Xiangyang, Lin Xiangyang smiled and stopped asking.

Alphas walk everywhere in the military academy, and there are few omega, so naturally there are more people pursuing Ji Yulin.

Their department has a class performance in the public classroom every month. Ji Yulin mainly plays the piano, and many alphas who come to the concert fall in love with him at first sight.

However, Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian didn't see Ji Yulin getting close to any alpha, and they rarely even participated in ordinary social gatherings.

Instead, I want to find out about Ji Yulin's hobbies and what kind of alpha he likes through their relationship. They have met several times.

The military academy is strictly controlled. If these pursuit methods cause trouble to Omega, as long as Omega is unwilling or exposes it, then that alpha will be punished accordingly.

Therefore, alphas have a good impression of omega, and the way of pursuit is very restrained. At most, they will listen to their public performance classes during their breaks, and spend money in private to buy water and flowers to send them over to support them.

Ji Yulin tidied up the hygiene of the tables and counters, her elegant face was calm and serene.

"I want to focus on my studies, and don't think about other things first."

Lin Xiangyang said dryly, "That

's fine." Huang Tiantian, who has always been used to being a mute, smiled silently. Lin Xiangyang straightened his body and stuck his neck, deliberately rough Said: "Why are you laughing, if I hadn't already been engaged when I was an adult, would there be any need for me to obey my husband's morals?"

Lin Xiangyang made good calculations, with a longing look on his face: "If I were still single, I would definitely fall in love several times, It's best to try to get along with the alphas of every personality."

Huang Tiantian was dumb for several days, and at this moment he finally spoke his first words.

"Then why did you get engaged as soon as you became an adult?" The

carefree Lin Xiangyang blushed, "It's just... that's it."

Even Ji Yulin cast his eyes on him, showing doubts.

Lin Xiangyang said vaguely: "At that time, I was... in love, and I didn't want to take inhibitors, and then let that whoever bite me directly on the neck."

Ji Yulin's eyes widened.

Lin Xiangyang raised his arm and waved it. It was rare for him to be thin-skinned.

"Only, just a temporary mark, but we have made a marriage contract."

He was afraid that he would mislead the two roommates, so he quickly explained: "If you don't like it, you won't let the other party bite the neck. Don't understand the wrong meaning, it's... because I like that so-and-so, and that so-and-so likes me, so I Just let nature take its course."

Ji Yulin said: "Don't worry, we won't misunderstand."

The marks between alpha and omega are based on mutual liking, if they are impulsive because of pheromones, after the two parties calm down, There is no guarantee that there will be no rift.

Without feelings as the basis of guarantee, what should I do if I meet someone with a higher degree of pheromone compatibility in the future.

Of the three in the dormitory, only Lin Xiangyang, who seemed carefree, had talked with each other, and he was also engaged.

So, as someone who has experienced it, he licked his face and asked Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian to pay attention. Lin Xiangyang

turned around Ji Yulin and said, "Especially you, don't be attracted to him just because he is outstanding, you have to make sure you like him before letting him mark you."

Pei Ren was lost.

Lin Xiangyang couldn't stop chattering, Ji Yulin pulled him and Huang Tiantian up: "Let's go out to eat after cleaning up." In the

evening Ji Yulin and his roommate had dinner at the nearby restaurant. When Pei Ren looked for him, he told the other party that he would not out.

On the first day after returning to the dormitory, Ji Yulin wanted to rest early and adapt to school life again.

He returned to bed after taking the medicine, and not long after the curtains fell, he received a few messages from Pei Ren before going to bed.

Ji Yulin found a good night emoji and sent it. The dormitory environment was adjusted to last semester, but after the lights were turned off, the surroundings became more noisy.

Tossing and turning in the night, Ji Yulin sat up and looked around.

The roommates have already rested one after another, but the sleep breathing that is usually neglected is heard very clearly at this moment, and he feels a little bored.

Ji Yulin thought it was because of the hot and dry weather, so he didn't take it seriously.

The first few days of the new semester were very busy. Ji Yulin walked back and forth between the classroom and the piano room with his roommates every day. Pei Ren was even busier. Military students had to start various trainings at the beginning of school.

Therefore, the contact between the two has decreased in the past few days, and the time for him and Pei Ren to reply to each other's messages is either in the morning or at night.

The quality of Ji Yulin's rest was not very good. He looked in the mirror at the light-colored circles under his eyelids, and was always affected by loud noises at night. He was still in the recovery period after the operation, and his condition was not satisfactory.

So much so that Ji Yulin forgot to apply sunscreen when going to class, and the scorching sun in August burned his bare skin in a short time.

Ji Yulin's skin was sensitive, and his face was completely red when he walked into the music classroom.

Ji Yulin's sunburned area was hot, and Omega, who had always been concentrating on her lectures, covered her slightly sore cheek.

It seems that the hot palm is not an illusion.

He couldn't stop his mind from wandering, only feeling vaguely hot.