Chapter 53

Ji Yulin received many compliments and hugs backstage, and countless contestants from different countries congratulated him. Ji Yulin accepted them all calmly and gently, without showing a trace of arrogance or impatience.

The contestants praised his piano sound as the soul is burning, and some people lamented his elegance and gentleness, and some expressed their love for Ji Yulin after kissing him, and wanted to pursue him immediately.

Ji Yulin was surrounded by the crowd, smiling modestly and helplessly. Fortunately, the person in charge rushed to the backstage to rescue Ji Yulin.

He learned from the person in charge of the organizer that the award ceremony will be held at 8 pm, and he will receive many interviews from mainstream media from different countries.

The organizers reserved hotel rooms for the contestants, all of which were single-person luxury suites. After the time came, a special car would pick them up to the awards presentation site.

In addition to this, the organizer also equipped the contestants with a makeup team to do makeup and image for tonight.

Ji Yulin hadn't met Pei Ren yet, and was soon taken by the teacher to meet round after round of seniors in the industry.

Until the afternoon, he took a special car with his teacher back to the hotel arranged by the organizer to take a rest and wash up, and then went to the awards ceremony at night.

Rao Ji Yulin was calm and calm, from the award to the continuous entertainment, at this time he couldn't maintain the smile on his eyebrows, and he leaned into the back seat of the car with a tired look.

Ji Yulin breathed a sigh of relief, the teacher smiled kindly, and asked: "Tired?"

Ji Yulin straightened up: "Student is okay, teacher, are you tired? You can stay in the hotel to rest at night, and I will take care of the next thing."

He was young , the body can withstand the boil. But the teacher who was traveling with him was over 50 years old, and had undergone a major operation two years ago. Leaving aside the status of teacher and student, even if he was just an ordinary elder, Ji Yulin couldn't bear to let him run around.

Under Ji Yulin's persuasion, the teacher agreed to stay in the hotel for a rest at night.

When the two arrived at the hotel, Ji Yulin went to his room, took a shower, ordered some porridge, and took out his mobile phone to contact Pei Ren while drinking.

The sound of car horns rang in my ears, Ji Yulin asked: "Are you driving?"

Pei Ren: "Yes."

Ji Yulin let himself show a little lazy and tired, "The teacher took me to meet a lot of people just now, originally I I still want to find you."

Pei Ren said: "I will pick you up tonight."

He sighed calmly: "Linlin, congratulations, your performance is very dazzling."

Ji Yulin wanted to humble himself, but Pei Ren smiled: "It deserves its name. What you deserve is what you get. Accept this achievement calmly, and you will have more and higher achievements in the future."

Pei Ren's strength and growth environment make him inherently self-confident Come on, the strong are highly respected, as long as they are worthy of this honor, they can bear it with peace of mind.

His praise silenced Ji Yulin, and he lacked the modesty and decency of socializing during the day. Ji Yulin was like a child who needs to be rewarded and has already eaten candy, revealing the joy from the bottom of his heart.

He was lying on the leisure sofa and squinting his eyes for a nap. Pei Ren was going to visit an elder at this time. Hearing Ji Yulin's slow and slow breathing, he knew that he had fallen asleep, so he hung up the phone.

Ji Yulin woke up when the sunset glow reflected the entire sky. The sunset in Chunwang City seemed to burn into colorful colors, and the whole sky was like a gorgeous oil painting.

Ji Yulin turned off the alarm clock and simply washed up. Soon, the team of makeup artists contacted him, saying that they were already on their way to the hotel.

He waited patiently. Ten minutes later, several teachers from the make-up team arrived. They gave Ji Yulin several sets of styling designs. Ji Yulin has a good foundation. As long as he combines with his temperament, there is basically no set that is not good-looking.

Therefore, the modeling teacher didn't have too many entanglements, and just took one minute to shoot the image design for Ji Yulin.

Soon, Ji Yulin no longer belonged to himself, and let the hair and makeup teachers choose clothes for him, do his hair, and put on a little nude makeup.

Busy from 6:00 to 7:00, Ji Yulin finished his overall look, ate some fruit from the hotel to fill his stomach, and half an hour later got on the special car to pick him up for the awards ceremony.

Starlight feast, many mainstream media are conducting interviews, Ji Yulin was chased by the lights as soon as he entered the scene.

The microphone and the focus were on the young and handsome young man, and the media prepared a lot of questions in advance to interview this outstanding winner of the Streamer Cup.

Ji Yulin used his privately prepared drafts to respond to media interviews. He always had a smile on his face, not only showing respect to the public, but also showing joy from the heart.

In the face of questions from the media, he answered them fluently. When it comes to professional interviews, Ji Yulin maintains a respectful and sincere attitude and knowledge. He did not choose to ignore some personal questions, and gave room for tactful responses, with humility and elegance. self-confidence.

Even when a young female reporter praised his appearance and temperament in a relaxed tone, Ji Yulin responded to him with the same gentleness and humor.

The interview session came to an end temporarily, and Ji Yulin took the seat and listened attentively to the speeches of several masters in the field.

During the process, more and more shots focused on Ji Yulin's body, and the photographers couldn't even pick out a single flaw. The young people in the picture were impeccable and impeccable no matter what angle they looked at.

Until the award ceremony began, Ji Yulin and two other award-winning contestants came to the stage.

Ji Yulin shook hands with them friendly and exchanged a few words, and waited quietly and generously for the host to speak.

The award presenter was a piano master whom Ji Yulin admired very much. This master had been in a state of seclusion ten years ago, but his appearance at the award ceremony today also caused quite a stir.

The two contestants next to Ji Yulin took the stage to win the award one after another. When the host read out the names of the winners of the Streamer Cup, the dazzling light fell on Ji Yulin's body, but the light on his body was more dazzling than the light. It was not the light that led him away, but his Leading the light away.

The lighting, camera, and picture were all given to Ji Yulin.

He stood upright on the podium, holding the hand of the master in front of him who he had respected and admired for many years with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and took the trophy from the other party.

The award ceremony was broadcast live. At this moment, countless eyes in front of the screen and off the screen were watching this young and handsome winner.

Ji Yulin endured the achievements and brilliance of this moment, and his heart was filled with joy, his brows and eyes sparkled, and his smile made people unable to look away.

The camera zoomed in, Ji Yulin in front of the screen had bright red tear moles, less gentle and more silky, which actually gave people the illusion of suffocation.

At eleven o'clock in the evening, Ji Yulin left the awards ceremony in a low-key manner.

He stood in the hall downstairs and watched, just as he was about to contact Pei Ren, when his wrist tightened, a familiar aura enveloped him, and Ji Yulin stopped struggling.

He obediently followed Pei Ren into the car, and just as he fastened his seat belt, the alpha beside him leaned close to his cheek.

Ji Yulin turned his head, and the bridge of his nose slightly touched Pei Ren's.

Pei Ren's deep and dark eyebrows were bent, and he took a deep suck directly on his lips, and put the trophy in Ji Yulin's arms aside.

Ji Yulin wanted to avoid it but couldn't. He said shyly, "I drank some wine just now, and it smelled like wine." There was also a mixed smell of perfume.

Pei Ren smiled: "Are you drunk?"

Ji Yulin let go of his gentle and decent posture, and lazily leaned against the back of the chair: "It seems a little bit, but I talked a lot with others after drinking."

He licked Lips, took a bottle of water from Pei Ren, unscrewed it and drank half of it.

Ji Yulin talked continuously for several hours, but now he became very quiet, perhaps due to fatigue, or maybe he likes to be alone with Pei Ren.

Pei Ren said: "Go back to my place."

Ji Yulin obediently: "Okay."

He asked: "You don't live in the hotel anymore?"

Pei Ren: "Well, Chunwang City has some connections with the Pei family."

Half an hour later , Pei Ren drove into a villa area.

When he parked the car, Ji Yulin was holding the trophy in one hand, while Pei Ren was leading him away with his fingers clasped tightly in the other.

I don't know why Pei Ren walked in a hurry, the pace was getting faster and faster, Ji Yulin almost couldn't catch up.

He wanted to ask, Pei Ren entered the fingerprint lock, and almost at the moment of opening and closing the door, he supported Ji Yulin's waist and the soft place below, and pressed him hard behind the door to kiss.

Ji Yulin could only murmur vaguely, his hand holding the Liuguang Cup tightly was immobilized, and soon, Pei Ren took the trophy and put it on the shoe rack.

Pei Ren supported Ji Yulin's whole body with one hand, pressed the back of his neck with the other palm, and kissed his throat deeply while carrying him into the house.

Ji Yulin's suit restrained his movements, and he asked in a voice: "No, can't you wait..."

Pei Ren's neck was reddened by Ji Yulin's scratch, he shook his head, and said with a hoarse smile: "I can't bear it."

From seeing Ji Yulin He couldn't bear the look of shining on the podium.

Before entering the bedroom, Pei Ren put Ji Yulin down on the long sofa in the living room.

This expensive suit perfectly wrapped Ji Yulin, but Pei Ren looked a little impatient. Before Ji Yulin could make a sound to stop it, the button was directly torn apart under the force of Pei Ren's hand.

The tear mole under Ji Yulin's eyes became red and wet, Pei Ren kissed and licked Ji Yulin's eyes like a wild beast, deliberately taking care of the tear mole.

Pei Ren exerted some force on his fingertips, opened Ji Yulin's lips, and pressed his tongue straight to it.

The lingering fir fragrance is all warmed up by this enthusiasm, as if it can burn Ji Yulin through.

Pei Ren is usually close to him, no matter how enthusiastic they are, they will still keep a restraint.

Now this forbearance seems to have disappeared, Ji Yulin glanced at the suit that was shredded into strips from the corner of his eye, and wanted to speak hoarsely, but was kissed deeply again.

Affected by water stains and the sound of rubbing, the sensor lamp in the living room emits faint and hazy light, adding a bit of color.

Ji Yulin's eyes were shaking, feeling his arm was tired, so he lifted it up and put it on the armrest of the sofa.

At the same time, his eyes suddenly widened, and he looked at his two legs raised horizontally in a daze, his pupils constricted.

Ji Yulin's brain roared and he lost his hearing for a short time, the only thing he could hear was the sound of deep and heavy sucking in his throat.

Pei Ren, he actually...

Ji Yulin's whole body flushed quickly, Pei Ren's lips were always hot and forceful when they kissed him, but now they directly sucked his soul away.

He shouted hoarsely: "Pei, Pei Ren, don't—"

Pei Ren raised his head, his handsome face was full of greed.

He clasped Ji Yulin's hands tightly and said in a low voice, "I want to give Linlin the best."