Chapter 64

It was snowing again at night, Ji Yulin was lying on the bedside lazily, his eyes didn't move, his pupils turned slightly.

The man simply wearing a bath towel changed all the bedding in a silent and quick manner, lowered his head and looked at Ji Yulin, bent down, and couldn't help sucking the tear mole under his eyelids, and stroked it with his rough fingertips. With soft and slightly curly hair.

If Pei Ren was still like a wild beast kept under the surface before, then he is over thirty years old, this powerful and cold man with the highest position, is undoubtedly an unrestrained beast on this side.

If Ji Yulin hadn't persisted in exercising these past few years, his body would have collapsed long ago.

The omega's skin was rosy after being cleaned in the bathroom, with moisture remaining.

Pei Ren picked him up and put him on the sofa, changed all the sheets, then carried Ji Yulin by the waist and put him back.

Ji Yulin stared intently at Pei Ren's deep and dark eyes, without struggling at all,

Pei Ren's throat tightened, and one hand wrapped around his waist possessively without making a sound.

Knowing that he would not be coming, Ji Yulin picked up the tablet on the desktop, opened the travel guide sent by Lin Xiangyang, read it for the first time, and lazily introduced it to Pei Ren. Pei

Ren said, "I'll take you somewhere."

Ji Yulin: "Is there any other choice?

"

Will not refuse, as long as it is with this person.

When Ji Yulin woke up, he was no longer in the villa in Lan'an District.

Surrounded by white clouds, the sky is clear, and the weather is completely different from that of the alliance.

Pei Ren was processing several documents on the computer, saw him awake, and handed him a glass of still warm water with one hand.

"Drink a little first, your throat still hurts."

Ji Yulin lazily leaned in the man's arms, and drank half of the water as Pei Ren handed the water. He leaned on Pei Ren's shoulder, looked over the window, and fell on the In the clouds.

Pei Ren stroked his abdomen: "It's half an hour away, there's food on the table, let's rest my stomach."

Ji Yulin just woke up with no appetite, so he took two pieces of fruit-flavored cream snacks the size of half a palm. He ate one piece by himself, and the other tasted in Pei Ren's mouth.

The man frowned. He didn't like desserts, especially desserts with cream.

Ji Yulin said softly, "Eat a little."

Pei Ren frowned and took a bite, Ji Yulin smiled like a successful cat. After Pei Ren finished eating, he held up the man's face and kissed the two thin lips.

Pei Ren temporarily put down the documents that he was not busy processing, wrapped his lover's waist tightly, and brought him into his arms to extend this fruity and creamy kiss.

*****

Half an hour later, the plane landed on a tarmac.

Surrounded by Cangshan Mountain, there is no one left. Not far away, the clouds are low, floating around the mountains, and the birds are singing crisply. The canopy of the trees is so high that it seems impossible to see, much like the virgin forest seen in the movie.

Ji Yulin looked around, except for the tall treetops and bushes, there were no people at all.

He said, "Are we going on vacation here?"

Pei Ren took his hand and walked forward. Soon, Ji Yulin heard someone talking.

There are a few men in front of him who should have come down from the mountain. They are tall and dark, with sharp eyes, and their overall temperament is not like ordinary people.

After meeting Pei Ren, several people nodded one after another, turned around silently, and carried the luggage brought by Ji Yulin and Pei Ren.

Pei Ren squeezed Ji Yulin's hand: "There is no road here, and the car can't drive up." Ji Yulin smiled: "The air on the mountain is fresh, so it's good to take a walk." And it's an environment he has never been in contact with. Said it looked strange. He even whispered to Pei Ren: "I thought you brought me

to the primeval forest, wondering why those people didn't wrap their bodies with simple cloth and bark like they did in the movies."

, Ji Yulin couldn't help laughing again: "My imagination seems to be very unreliable."

Pei Ren's unhappy eyebrows became slightly lively, and he praised his lover without hesitation.

"Linlin can think whatever he wants."

Ji Yulin waited and watched the unfamiliar environment, and walked with Pei Ren for about 20 minutes, when a large wooden house appeared in front of him.

The wooden house is like a small castle hanging on the canopy of a huge tree. Ji Yulin sighed. After boarding the wooden house and looking into the distance, he found that there is not only this wooden house in this area.

And from the outside, you can only see a shape hanging on the canopy of the tree. When you enter, you will find that the inside of the house is very spacious and decorated in a unique style. The room has a wide view to the outside, and you can see white clouds floating around the forest. The distance is so close that you can even see the texture of the leaves and the stripes The road can be seen clearly.

A little guy with a big fluffy tail jumped over from the other end of the canopy, looked at Ji Yulin with his eyes open through the glass, obviously very curious.

Ji Yulin stared at the squirrel that suddenly appeared. Pei Ren simply put his luggage away, and turned to see his gentle and handsome lover, who rarely showed a mischievous and active posture, lying on the sofa and interacting with the squirrel outside the window.

The corner of Pei Ren's mouth couldn't help ticking, and he picked up the camera to record this scene.

Ji Yulin heard the movement and walked in front of the camera, moved close to Pei Ren's lips and kissed him proactively.

"Thank you for bringing me here, I like it very much."

Not only that, in such an isolated environment, Pei Ren actually asked someone to airlift a piano, and not long after they arrived, someone moved the piano to them I live in the house.

Ji Yulin was delighted and improvised.

The light and gentle sound of the piano flows from the wooden house. At first, there was only one squirrel squatting outside and looking at it curiously. As Ji Yulin played the piano longer, more and more small animals in the forest were attracted, and those who were good at climbing trees jumped to the crown of the tree. They made a circle around the wooden house where they lived.

Half an hour later, the sound of the piano stopped, and Ji Yulin couldn't recover from looking at so many animals outside the window.

Accompanied by the sound of the piano, Pei Ren finished processing the remaining documents and closed his eyes for a short rest.

Ji Yulin was also a little tired. He was caught in bed by Pei Ren two days ago, and his waist was still sore.

He found a place in Pei Ren's arms, fell asleep in his arms for a while, and vaguely heard Pei Ren say that he was going out for a while.

Ji Yulin tried to open his sleepy eyes wide: "Where are you going?"

Pei Ren said, "Go hunting in the mountains. If you're lucky, I'll give you a barbecue tonight."

When Ji Yulin heard that Pei Ren was going to hunt, his sleepiness disappeared a bit.

Pei Ren dismissed his thoughts: "You wait here, I'm afraid it may be dangerous to follow."

Although he was watching, Pei Ren didn't want Ji Yulin to encounter any danger, and the road deep into the forest was not smooth, It was pure hardship for Ji Yulin, who had no experience in wild life, to follow him.

Ji Yulin was a little disappointed, but he was not too emotional. After all, he was quite self-aware of his physical fitness.

"Okay, then I'll wait for you."

Pei Ren said: "There are people near me, if you need anything, they will come out, or if you don't want to call them, you can walk around and play."

Ji Yulin nodded, he will not die Xin Xin asked for the last time: "Can't you really take me hunting?"

He also yearned for hunting.

Pei Ren let go of her frowning thick eyebrows, and said, "I'll keep a few live ones, tie them up and put them in front of you."

"..." Ji Yulin was so angry that he gave Pei Ren a hammer.

A small smile appeared on the man's solemn face: "Good boy, Linlin."

Ji Yulin still didn't go hunting in the deep mountains with Pei Ren in the end. Hour.

In the afternoon, he went around the wooden house to explore the way, and he was allowed to walk within the normal range. If it was farther away, someone would sound a reminder to tell him not to go further.

Ji Yulin picked grass to make a garland, and it happened that the group of squirrels who surrounded him to watch him play the piano followed him.

Ji Yulin watched the squirrels wagging their big fluffy tails, picked up a handful of pine cones in the forest, and distributed them among them one by one.

In the evening, Pei Ren, who went hunting in the mountains, came back.

Ji Yulin ran to the car and saw Pei Ren carrying out a huge wild boar from behind without panting.

The aborigines who were traveling with him gave a thumbs up: "The gun/art is too accurate." The

wild boar was bloody, and Pei Ren told Ji Yulin not to look, it was better to wait in the house.

There are many and complicated procedures for cleaning pork, and these tasks are all handed over to the aborigines.

Pei Ren went back to the house to take a shower, cleaned up all the smells and came out with a towel wrapped around her.

Ji Yulin handed him the pajamas, and Pei Ren didn't hesitate to put them on in front of Ji Yulin.

Ji Yulin's eyes drooped, and he landed on that talented place, cleared his throat, and looked away as if nothing had happened.

The moment Pei Ren put on his clothes, he bent down and picked up Ji Yulin's back of the head and kissed her.

Ji Yulin looked at the direction where the pajamas got up, and said vaguely: "You..."

Pei Ren said hoarsely: "Linlin just saw it like this."

A ringtone interrupted the two of them.

Ji Yulin pushed Pei Ren, and Pei Ren held his wrist instead and pressed him down with his body.

Ji Yulin said intermittently: "I'm looking for you, in case there is something urgent..."

Pei Ren thought that he was in a hurry now.

But he didn't hear the ringtone, so he took a deep breath and picked up the phone.

A call from Gu Yu.

As soon as the phone was answered, Gu Yu could hear Pei Ren's dissatisfaction.

He suppressed a smile: "I seem to have spoiled your good deeds."

Pei Ren sneered: "Say something quickly."

At the same time, he held down Ji Yulin's troublesome hand.

Ji Yulin's hand was held down by Pei Ren, and he tried his best to pull it away, and rubbed the thing out of his fingers against Pei Ren's Adam's apple with a bit of bad intentions.

Pei Ren's eyes turned red.

Gu Yu didn't talk nonsense: "The big project I cooperated with Yan Zhuo and Chengli Group before, the goods were detained at the customs. After asking someone to inquire, I found out that Yi Si secretly used the relationship to do it."

Pei Ren said Ji Yulin clenched his hands tightly, and said in a calm voice, "I'll find someone to handle this matter."

Gu Yu: "Thank you Brother Ren," he said with a chuckle, "Then you go ahead and don't bother."

Pei Ren put aside the phone and took Ji Yulin Pulling into his arms, he opened his mouth and bit his lower lip: "Why is it so bad?"

Ji Yulin wanted to run, but dragged his whole body back.

Pei Ren said in a hoarse voice: "Then I can touch it, continue."

Ji Yulin's heart was beating fast, and he pretended to be innocent and asked: "...Don't you want to barbecue?"

Pei Ren: "The meat will be eaten later."

He measured Ji Yulin's waist with his big palm And belly, "Anyway, I can feed now."

Just after nightfall, the forest was surrounded by fog, and there were clouds and mist outside the window. I don't know if it was Ji Yulin's hallucination. He seemed to see a squirrel with its head squatting beside the tree canopy.

Ji Yulin wanted to say a few more words, but Pei Ren lifted Ji Yulin up and let him sit heavily and precisely in his arms.

Ji Yulin trembled all over, and the overflowing sound of "uh" was swallowed by Pei Ren.