Chapter 8

The beginning of autumn has just passed, and the weather is still hot and dry.

Ji Yulin covered his face and hands with sunscreen, and then went to the restaurant to eat with his two roommates to cover the light with his hat.

They don't have to go to class at night, and the more diligent students will spend more time practicing in private.

The students at the next table were enthusiastically discussing the training competition of the military academy students. The new semester just started, and the military academy freshmen started training in many projects. Pei Ren mentioned to him that Ji Yulin was not very interested.

Lin Xiangyang sipped half a cup of iced milk tea and said, "Are we going to see it?"

Before Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian could express their views, he had already asked and answered.

"I want to see it. The students in the military academy, not including those in our department, all have abdominal muscles and mermaid lines. They must have swimming and diving in their training competitions, and they must take off their clothes."

The students at the next table are also shy and restrained. Hearing Lin Xiangyang finish their inner thoughts, several people looked at each other and laughed in unison.

Huang Tiantian was usually speechless like a dumb man. Lin Xiangyang ignored him, looked at Ji Yulin and asked, "Yulin, are you coming? Let's go and see together."

He lowered his voice, "I read that the announcement said that Pei Ren is the judge. Well."

Pei Ren and Ji Yulin have a good relationship, so there's no reason not to visit friends.

Who would have thought that Ji Yulin shook his head slightly, and Lin Xiangyang was stunned: "Aren't you going?"

Ji Yulin said, "Something has delayed my piano practice during the summer vacation. I want to take advantage of the rest time to play more."

Lin Xiangyang sighed bitterly: "You If you are so good, you still need to practice so hard..."

Complaints are nothing but complaints, Lin Xiangyang wanted to watch the alphas' training match and stop pestering Ji Yulin to join in the fun, he pulled Huang Tiantian to go, and went with the students at the table next to him.

The lake is green and sparkling.

Ji Yulin walked around the artificial lake for a while after eating, when his phone vibrated, Pei Ren looked for him.

Pei Ren said: "There is a training game tonight, come and watch it, I will reserve a seat for you."

Ji Yulin said softly, "I want to practice piano at night, so I won't go."

Pei Ren: "How late to practice, after we start school I haven't met before, I'll pick you up for supper after the training game."

Ji Yulin's brows showed a bit of helplessness and sweetness: "Then we'll meet at 9:30." It's

hot during the day, and the training games are held at night. The hours run from six to nine in the afternoon.

If Ji Yulin finds another reason to evade, with Pei Ren's perception ability, he soon finds that he is deliberately avoiding meeting him again.

The contact between him and Pei Ren has not decreased much, but the time for the two of them to reply to messages is often not at the same stage.

Ji Yulin went back to the dormitory and rinsed briefly for a while. He opened a brand new ointment and applied it to the skin that was sunburned during the day.

With wet hair, Ji Yulin, who was clean and refreshed, walked to the piano room not far from the dormitory to practice the piano.

The piano room was brightly lit, and the students who were practicing violin inside saw him and winked at him.

"Yulin, there is a bouquet of flowers for you inside."

Another student opened his mouth and whispered, "It's roses."

Others asked him what happened to his face out of concern.

Ji Yulin signaled that he was fine: "Skin allergies."

He walked to the piano, and there was a small card next to a bouquet of delicate and bright red roses.

Ji Yulin was at a loss for what to do with the roses, and didn't intend to read what was written on the card.

If you are not ready to respond to your wishes, it is better not to leave it to the other party to think about it.

Ji Yulin picked up the flowers and prepared to take them outside to find a place to put them. The students hurriedly asked, "You don't want them?"

Ji Yulin said dumbly, "I put the flowers in the vase in the hall. If you like them, you can take them back. The flowers are very beautiful. It's a waste to just throw it away."

He suddenly asked, "Have you ever seen someone who gave flowers?" The

students all said they hadn't.

They suggested: "Why don't you take a look at the content of the card, you should have written your name and contact information?"

It's not like the style of an alpha to express their intentions in this way.

After Ji Yulin put the roses into the vase in the hall, his gaze paused and fell on the remaining small cards.

I have received flowers more than once, and that person seems to be persevering, so let me make it clear.

If he doesn't make it clear, the other party may continue to send flowers to the piano room next time.

With this in mind, Ji Yulin opened the small card, ignoring the only sentence on the paper expressing his heart, and saw the other party's name and contact number.

The name of this person, Ji Yulin, was somewhat impressive. He was an alpha student who ranked well among the military academy students. He was two years older than him, and he was in the same class as Pei Ren.

The alliance military academy is highly competitive. In order to stimulate the fighting spirit of this group of alphas, the rankings of the comprehensive exams and tests will be updated every half term.

When Ji Yulin updates the rankings on the school's official website, he will open it to take a look. Pei Ren is at the top, and he has seen the name on the card several times before the rankings.

Ji Yulin found a corner and sat down, took out his mobile phone to edit the message, and chose to send it according to the contact number on the card.

[Student Zhou, I can't respond to your feelings, please give the flowers to the right person. ] The starting point of the opening training game of the

*****

Union Military Academy is the same regardless of whether it is a freshman or a former student.

There is no distinction between recruits and veterans on the battlefield, and veterans will not be soft-hearted just because you are a recruit, so all military students participating in the training game are treated equally.

The freshmen refused to admit defeat and wanted to show their strength in the training competition, and the previous students would not be less aggressive just because the opponent was a freshman.

For example, Zhou Yueping, who just entered his senior year this semester, just frustrated a group of freshmen.

Zhou Yueping got off the mud field only when he saw the message on his mobile phone.

The surrounding students who came down from this training competition were covered in muddy water from head to toe, and competing in the mud was very exhausting.

At the end of the game, everyone sat on the ground around the venue regardless of their image.

Panting heavily, Zhou Yue saw that the message was sent by Ji Yulin, and the joyful smile on his face because of the victory he had just won gradually faded away.

The person next to him elbowed him: "Brother Zhou, didn't we win those new boys who were cuddling together? Your face changed too quickly, what happened?"

While talking, the boy approached Zhou Yueping's mobile phone screen.

The boy habitually uttered a catchphrase, and asked in disbelief: "Brother Zhou, you were rejected?

" .

Before Zhou Yueping could speak, the boy said loudly: "Brother Zhou was rejected by the omega of the musical instrument performance department!" The

surrounding students: "..."

Even the chairman of the executive committee on the judging platform turned towards them. He cast his eyes, especially at Zhou Yueping.

This group of alpha cadets who usually train together don't have much scruples when chatting, and the boys who have a good relationship with Zhou Yue are surprised, and quickly ask: "Ji Yulin didn't agree to date you?"

It seemed a little unexpected.

There are many students chasing after Ji Yulin in the school, but Zhou Yue is in the forefront based on the overall ranking, and those students have no advantage compared with him.

Alpha had strong self-esteem, so Zhou Yue shrugged his shoulders pretending not to be disappointed: "Yeah." The

specific reason for being rejected was never mentioned, and the boys didn't ask about it.

However, Zhou Yue's pursuit of Ji Yulin with this level of alpha was rejected, and they felt more or less comforted.

The booing among the boys was quickly drawn to the attention of the new round of training and acting competitions, and the chairman of the executive committee in the judging seat had a cloudy expression.

At nine o'clock in the evening, Ji Yulin received a call from Pei Ren not long after the training competition ended.

"Pick you up for supper."

Ji Yulin's consciousness was dizzy, and his feather-black eyelashes were lifted slightly, looking at the soft light above his head, full of helplessness.

"Pei Ren, I'm afraid I won't be able to go."

Ji Yulin's next sentence directly dispelled Pei Ren's confusion and embarrassment.

"I'm in the school infirmary."

Pei Ren: "Infirmary?" The

tall and handsome alpha turned around and turned directly from the road leading to Ji Yulin's dormitory to the infirmary.

Ji Yulin was taking his body temperature, and the pheromone patch on the back of his neck had been removed for a doctor to check.

He whispered to the alpha on the phone: "I feel a little hot today, I think it's because of the weather."

Pei Ren pinched the phone with his fingertips and froze: "Nonsense."

He hurried to the infirmary, knocked on the door and went straight in.

Ji Yulin was in the examination room, and Pei Ren asked the doctor how the situation was through the window.

The doctor was obviously relieved: "Fortunately, it's not a fever."

Ji Yulin: "Is it..." The

doctor looked at him: "Your glands have been operated on, and your body is relatively weak. You should take care of it carefully, but your body The recovery status has not met expectations." The

doctor asked: "Have you not had a good rest recently?"

Pei Ren leaned against the wall, her eyebrows frowned: "Are you too busy practicing the piano?"

Ji Yulin was dumbfounded.

He explained to Pei Ren and the doctor: "I...I haven't slept well at night recently, and I wake up easily."

Pei Ren straightened up: "Why, did your roommate affect you?"

Ji Yulin told Pei Ren the troubles he had encountered recently with some helplessness.

His senses seem to have become much more sensitive than before, and he would hear a lot of noise every night when he sleeps, and even his roommate's sleep breathing has become one of the factors that trouble him.

The doctor recorded: "Some people will have some changes after the operation, and your senses become more sensitive may be affected by this." The

doctor said: "If conditions permit, you can live by yourself and take care of your body first."

Ji Yulin nodded: "I'll think about it, thank you doctor."

Leaving the infirmary, Ji Yulin breathed a sigh of relief when the refreshing night wind blew in his face.

Pei Ren looked at him: "Go eat something first, go to the restaurant outside the school."

Ji Yulin smiled: "Okay."

Pei Ren drove Ji Yulin to a restaurant not far from the military academy. The waiter hadn't served the meal yet. His eyes were fixed on Ji Yulin's neck and cheeks.

Before he could speak, Ji Yulin raised his hand to cover his neck: "Sunburn, just apply some medicine."

Pei Ren looked helplessly.

"Do you still have sunscreen?" The

gentle and gentle Omega frowned, "Yes, I forgot to put it on when I went out."

Ji Yulin said softly, "Pei Ren, don't accuse me with your eyes, I won't forget it next time. "

His skin is sensitive to the sun, and he has to protect it every day when he goes out.

Pei Ren said: "I will remind you."

"Also——I have two vacant rooms in my apartment, and I can move in here, so I can take care of you."

Ji Yulin lowered his eyes: "...Let me think about it."