Chapter 57

"Pei Ren, I feel bad..."

Ji Yulin's whole body was hot, and the moisture on the back of his neck overflowed from the pheromone sticker.

He felt like a melting raspberry cream cake that was about to rot. And this piece of cream cake, I want to put it directly into Pei Ren's mouth.

The apartment full of pheromones was like a lust-catalyzed den. Almost as soon as he entered the door, Pei Ren's eyes swelled unbearably red.

The smell of raspberry stimulated him, and it poured into his throat thickly.

He hugged Ji Yulin by the waist and walked to the bedroom. The fir fragrance released violently filled the entire apartment in an instant, turning into a huge and strong net. The S+ grade alpha pheromone was strong enough to drown out the raspberry fragrance. .

The highly compatible pheromones made Ji Yulin's tightly knit brows slowly loosen, and the corners of his lips unconsciously curled up into a smile, which was shy and charming, and the tear mole under his eyes was as red as beads.

Ji Yulin's cheeks were flushed, and her face was like a spring pink. The skin exposed to the air was slightly dark red due to the high temperature of her body.

Pei Ren called him "Linlin" in a low voice, and Ji Yulin gave a brief response in a daze and attachment.

Omega's body temperature is high and the situation is not very good. Pei Ren was about to put him on the bed to comfort him briefly. At this moment, Ji Yulin opened his wet and red eyes, and hooked the arm around Pei Ren's neck softly. Pei Ren followed him The action maintains a bent over posture.

"..."

Ji Yulin spit out a few words inarticulately, staring directly at Pei Ren's thin lips and Adam's apple.

He frowned, like a small animal, opened his mouth and rubbed and bit on Pei Ren's neck with little effort.

He didn't have the strength to bite, and slowly, it turned into soft kisses and sips. Following his instinct, he touched Pei Ren's Adam's apple with his tongue, made a comfortable grunt, and licked it.

The youthful teasing made Alpha almost collapse his self-control.

Pei Ren put one hand on Ji Yulin's back and hugged tightly, rubbing his palm heavily, and panted heavily.

"Linlin, wait for me to get something."

Ji Yulin was in love and needed to be comforted by Pei Ren.

In fact, Pei Ren is also uncomfortable, and simple pheromone comfort/comfort can no longer play a greater role at this time.

Pei Ren tore off the wet isolation sticker, and lightly took a bite of the soft and moist flesh on the back of Ji Yulin's neck.

He wanted to bite down on the mark without hesitation, but he couldn't just care about his feelings.

During the omega's estrus/estrus period, the five senses will multiply. Correspondingly, Ji Yulin's pain and comfort will also be magnified accordingly. Pei Ren hopes to reduce Ji Yulin's pain and let him be as comfortable as possible.

Pei Ren picked up the glands at the back of the omega's neck and dipped his pheromones in his mouth. Ji Yulin, who was soothed for a moment, trembled all over.

He disturbed the bed quilt, sweat and pheromone liquid wet the pillow towel, smearing a wet trace.

Pei Ren stroked his sweaty hair, and said in a hoarse voice, "Wait for a few minutes."

Pei Ren's condition was no better than Ji Yulin's, and when he realized that he was going to mark Ji Yulin at this moment, his blood was boiling, his pulse was racing, restless, The heart is greedy, and the body is full of sweat.

He walked into the bathroom and quickly did a simple rinse. Without using anything, he took out an ointment from the chest of drawers, and picked Ji Yulin, who had fallen half of his body under the bed, back into his arms.

Ji Yulin's clothes were baggy.

Touching each other, Qiqi sighed.

Pei Ren's skin that had been washed by cold water brought a little coolness, and Ji Yulin greedily absorbed it with his hands and lips.

He tightened his waist and was held in front of him by Pei Ren.

Alpha's big palm is full of possessiveness and greed. From "Pursuing the Top Alpha, From Getting Started to Giving Up", remember the website: m.1. He touched the back of his neck, then turned his face and nibbled on this tender piece of meat with his teeth.

Ji Yulin has a good skeleton, and the flesh covers every part evenly.

The part that should grow meat is well-proportioned, and the palms are not covered with dissatisfaction. Despite the lack of exercise, the legs were long and straight.

Ji Yulin was born beautiful and elegant, but now he seems to have broken the restriction, revealing a side that others can't see under the nourishment of Pei Ren.

Pei Ren's big palm rubbed back and forth along the long and straight direction, the strength shows his greed.

Pei Ren slid even deeper with a pause on his sweaty palm.

He used his tongue to take care of Ji Yulin's nape, the glands were dripping with water, almost ripe in his mouth.

Ji Yulin seemed to be fished out of the water, not an inch was sticky to his hands, and would melt into Pei Ren's palm and mouth at any time.

The tartness of the raspberry aroma disappears, and the sweet and greasy taste overflows. Omega's breath was boiling hot, at

this moment, Pei Ren took a deep breath.

He crossed his sweaty arm and roughly bit open the package of the ointment.

The big palm quickly squeezed out a lump of paste, sticking to every inch of Ji Yulin's hot body surface.

The temperature melted the paste, Ji Yulin's whole body seemed to be covered with a layer of lubricating light, and his skin revealed a strange crimson color.

Pei Ren rough/repeatedly rubbed it a few times, and the palms made a sticky sound when they parted.

His breath was hot, and his Adam's apple kept rolling.

"Pei Ren..." Ji Yulin's body was ahead of his consciousness, and he pressed close to Alpha's sweaty body, easily drawing out Pei Ren's desire to conquer.

He lowered his head and hugged Ji Yulin's back with a big mouth, showing a little bit of canine teeth to restrain himself, and endured a light stab.

The palm curls up the fingers.

Gradually, the sound of stains in the bedroom became more and more serious, and the smell of raspberry mixed with fir wood became a bit inexplicable/ambiguous.

The melted ointment made Pei Ren feel at ease, Ji Yulin's brows frowned, and Pei Ren stopped letting him get used to it.

"It's so hot." Ji Yulin pursed her moist red lips, and made a vague and long voice that aroused Pei Ren's desire to conquer.

His legs and feet tensed suddenly, trying to kick something away.

Pei Ren suppressed it, and turned Ji Yulin to an angle, the veins on the back of his hand popped, and he couldn't move.

When Ji Yulin cried out in pain, Pei Ren lowered his head, and his canine teeth sank into the soft flesh on the back of Ji Yulin's neck, biting deeper and deeper.

Alpha's rich pheromones were continuously injected into the omega glands, Ji Yulin's misty eyelashes widened suddenly, and his slender neck lay powerlessly on the pillow, bearing the pheromones covering his whole body.

Suddenly, he was shaken all over and a sob came out of his throat.

Ji Yulin's voice was so hoarse that he could hardly speak.

"Don't, don't be like this..."

Pei Ren held the back of Ji Yulin's neck, retracted the tips of his teeth, and asked in a low voice, "Is this enough, Linlin?"

He sighed uncontrollably, his muscles tensed, and he turned his head and held his mouth again. Pick up that piece of soft meat and bite.

Pei Ren didn't move his mouth, but Ji Yulin's sweaty head kept pushing against the soft pillow to the head of the bed.

The inertia of Ji Yulin's head moving forward was mostly blocked by the soft pillow, and his face as moist as pink and pink was stuffed between the pillows.

Worried that he was suffocating, Pei Ren picked up Ji Yulin's face with his palm, slid it to the front of his neck and lifted it slightly.

Alpha deepened the strength of its canine teeth, and pulled Ji Yulin who had been too far forward, and pressed him into his arms, without stopping.

*****

It's late at night, and Ji Yulin has no voice left. Occasionally lose consciousness, and occasionally be picked up by Pei Ren and fed a few mouthfuls of water with honey.

He opened his eyes again, his vision was dizzy and wobbly, the darkness of the night was boundless, and because of the silence, the sounds coming from his ears were extraordinarily intense and regular.

Pei Ren lowered his eyes, his eyes were sharp and intense, and with the passion that devoured him, he whispered in his ear: "Linlin is awake."

Ji Yulin wanted to speak, but his throat was very dry, and the endless voices in his ears intertwined with Pei Ren's. The chaotic and heavy breathing made his face red and hot.

He wanted to crawl away, but couldn't use any strength.

Ji Yulin opened his mouth and quickened his breathing, and the words he wanted to say squeezed out of his mouth and turned into "uh" and "uh".

Pei Ren couldn't let him go, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Is this okay?"

Ji Yulin shook his head and nodded, his vision swung too quickly.

When his vision stabilized, before he could take a breath, he closed his eyes subconsciously, and leaned against the pillow to the head of the bed.

The high fever and pain caused by the first wave of heat/estrus subsided, Ji Yulin wanted to ask why Pei Ren didn't rest, but he thought he could speak, but Pei Ren kissed his lips.

Ji Yulin couldn't push him with all his strength, instead he raised his arms to hug Pei Ren's sweaty neck.

Hug a little tighter to prevent your head from hitting the pillow frequently.

The sound he could make was muffled, and gradually, he lost consciousness again.

Pei Ren stopped, his red eyes fixed on Ji Yulin's fainted face after his reason was burned, and he hugged him tightly.

Not long after, Pei Ren lowered his head and continued to bite the red and swollen flesh on the back of Ji Yulin's neck.

The pheromones in the lips and mouth are not only the glands, but Ji Yulin's whole body is covered by his pheromones, but no matter how Pei Ren injects pheromones into Ji Yulin, bites him without curbing his greed, or knots, he can't Mark Ji Yulin.

Unable to mark his own omega, this made Pei Ren, who was already out of control, even crazier. He wanted to pick up Ji Yulin and bite him to death, but he was afraid that Ji Yulin would really break down.

As an S+ level alpha, Pei Ren couldn't mark his omega.

This idea burned Pei Ren like a fire, the lover in his arms finally opened his eyes again, moved like a kitten, Pei Ren picked him up, and under Ji Yulin's surprised gaze, swallowed his voice, not letting He said half a word of refusal.

Pei Ren even took Ji Yulin out of bed. Ji Yulin was picked up and faced Pei Ren. He tightly twisted his wet and red brows, and the strong support made him unable to straighten up.

As soon as Pei Ren walked, Ji Yulin couldn't stop trembling once.

From late night to dawn, and then to noon, Pei Ren put hot water on Ji Yulin's face to wash.

Ji Yulin was so tired that he couldn't even lift his eyelids, he dragged Pei Ren out of the bathtub in a dazed state, and accepted Pei Ren's feeding with his lips open on the remade bed.

Liquid food is not as appetizing as daily food, but Ji Yulin is currently not suitable for other foods. After feeding the porridge, Pei Ren went to find anti-inflammatory medicines for Ji Yulin to apply, but Ji Yulin didn't open his eyes the whole time.

Pei Ren grasped his weak wrist and kissed it, only then did he have time to go to the bathroom to clean himself.

Until Pei Ren walked into the bedroom refreshed, Ji Yulin's closed eyes opened, wet and confused, revealing longing.

The omega in front of him was like a ripe fruit overflowing with sweet juice, Pei Ren pulled Ji Yulin into his arms, stood up and hugged him to the French window.

Ji Yulin leaned his arm on the iron rail of a hanging chair he liked very much, and turned to look at Pei Ren.

Pei Ren kissed his wet eyelashes, and said in a hoarse voice, "Lin Lin, be good, use your arms a little bit, don't fall."