Chapter 58

It was noon, when the sun was at its hottest and brightest.

The half-width of the curtains was opened, and the sunlight penetrated through the door of the hanging chair, covered with Pei Ren's sweat and covered the tense shoulders and backs.

The house is filled with dizzying fir fragrance.

He hugged Ji Yulin tightly from behind, rubbed his wet temples against his lover's cheek, looked sideways with his deep eyes, and calmly observed Ji Yulin with restraint.

The more Ji Yulin forbears, the more Pei Ren is aroused to break this forbearance.

Pei Ren gave Ji Yulin a time gate to adapt, and when Ji Yulin was caught off guard, he suddenly rose.

Ji Yulin pursed her lips tightly and swallowed.

Gradually, his breathing became chaotic, and he opened his lips trying to suck in the air.

"Heh," Pei Ren laughed hoarsely, and touched Ji Yulin's ear with his fingers, like touching a piece of suet jade with hot hands, beads of sweat rolled from the earlobe.

Ji Yulin blushed, the sun was shining all over her body, the day was bright, the streets not far away were like running water, it was unreal.

"My dear Linlin, don't be silent." Pei Ren sighed, with his thumb and index finger resting on the corners of Ji Yulin's lips.

Ji Yulin opened his mouth silently, Pei Ren let go of his fingers touching his lips, and hugged him tightly instead.

After finally waiting for Ji Yulin to breathe evenly, his knees almost gave way and he almost used to move forward.

The midday sun made them half-close their eyes, alpha's sweaty arm pulled Ji Yulin back, like iron tongs, making it impossible for Ji Yulin to move.

The sweat all over his body was flying around quickly, and his arms were weakly placed on the armrests of the hanging chair, and then he had no strength left, and pressed against the cushion.

The light shook Ji Yulin's mind, and the words and voices he spoke were strange and in a trance.

Pei Ren turned him over and hugged him face to face, walked from the hanging chair to the edge of the window, and opened the curtains.

Ji Yulin's red eyebrows opened, and he was stunned. Immediately, more irritating physical tears overflowed, he wanted to tear his broken throat, and turned his head to see the passing car, the tears became more turbulent.

The strongest sunlight at noon fell on the bodies of the two of them, and the fine and sweaty skin texture on their faces was clearly visible.

Ji Yulin was stiff all over, and his reaction made Pei Ren on the verge of losing control.

Ji Yulin sobbed and begged, Pei Ren kissed his eyes, and comforted him in a hoarse voice: "Linlin, don't be afraid, no one will see it outside."

Even with Pei Ren's guarantee, Ji Yulin really couldn't bear such extreme stimulation , he gradually lost consciousness in a state of extreme tension.

The rich pheromone seemed to melt in the sunlight. Pei Ren picked up the sweaty Ji Yulin and walked back to the bed, and fed him water with his lips. Ji Yulin slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

He opened his wet, red and fuzzy eyes, and took a retaliatory bite towards Pei Ren's neck impartially.

Ji Yulin's tooth marks were left on the skin of Pei Ren's neck, and Ji Yulin touched the reddened area around the marks.

Pei Ren is really crazy.

"Don't Linlin like it?" Pei Ren asked.

Ji Yulin lowered his eyelashes with water drops: "This is so crazy," he said with a sore and hoarse voice, and after drinking the water that Pei Ren handed him, "I can't stand it."

That kind of high fever, exposed to the Bearing Pei Ren's blazing sense of annihilation under the sun, Ji Yulin's heart palpitated just thinking about it, as if he was going to die in an instant.

Pei Ren lowered his head and kissed the teardrops from the corners of Ji Yulin's eyes.

"Don't think about it, I'll take you to the bathroom door." The

hot noon ended and evening ushered in.

Ji Yulin's mental and physical conditions were greatly comforted, and the madness flowing in Pei Ren's blood was completely beyond his expectations.

He needs enough sleep to replenish the physical strength lost from overuse.

Pei Ren took care of Ji Yulin every step of the way, and stuffed him into the bed after feeding him half a bowl of porridge.

With a hook of Ji Yulin's fingers, Xu Xu grabbed Pei Ren's hand, and his eyes could hardly be opened.

Pei Ren looked at him: "I'll be back in a while."

He smiled and leaned over to show Ji Yulin his forehead: "Too much sweat."

After listening, Ji Yulin let go of his fingers, his posture was gentle and quiet, he closed his eyes, After a while the breathing becomes steady.

Pei Ren hugged Ji Yulin from behind and slept all afternoon. His physical strength recovered quickly. When he woke up, his gaze was like a wolf's, staring at the delicate neck in front of him, lingering on the swollen glands.

He kissed lightly, and the thin lips were quickly moistened by the overflowing liquid, wrapped in a lingering raspberry fragrance, coaxing him to greedily open his mouth wide and try his best to kiss. Pei Ren, as an alpha, marked his own omega as an instinctive reaction.

Pei Ren gritted his teeth tightly, his eyes unpredictable.

He couldn't mark his omega, so Ji Yulin could only be covered by the smell of fir fragrance.

Alpha's pheromone is getting stronger and stronger.

This is Pei Ren's unwillingness, but he will not criticize Ji Yulin because of this unwillingness.

It can always be marked, this is not to wear down an alpha's perseverance and stubbornness.

This is his omega, Pei Ren wants to keep Ji Yulin by his side for the rest of his life.

They will have countless days and nights in the future, and the importance of Omega to Alpha is beyond everyone's imagination.

In the middle of the night, Ji Yulin quietly opened his eyes from a hungry stomach. He touched his arm to the side, but it was empty.

There was a slight knocking sound at the door. Ji Yulin slept too long at the door, and his body had long lacked energy. He wobbled and almost lost his footing.

Xueqiu'er got into the bedroom, sniffed lightly, the alpha pheromone left behind made it explode its tail, and fled away like crazy.

Ji Yulin didn't know why, and followed it to the living room. The cat bowl was empty, so he opened an extra can and put it in the bowl.

For the past three days, he was so busy doing those things with Pei Ren in the bedroom that Xueqiu'er would probably go crazy if he couldn't see anyone.

The fluffy white snowball buried its face in the cat bowl, Ji Yulin wanted to squat down and touch it, but suddenly froze and straightened up without moving.

He walked a few steps, and it was okay when he didn't pay attention, but now his face was stiff, and his walking posture was weird, as if there was something behind him.

Pei Ren walked out of the study room: "Wake up." He took Ji Yulin's hand and gave him a pair of slippers to wear, "Come and eat first.

" The lips are not red, like a flower that is full of juice and grows gorgeous and full.

Pei Ren stared at him for a while, then turned his gaze a few times.

"What's wrong?" Ji Yulin took Pei Ren's hand and led him to the restaurant, "I'm so hungry, have you eaten yet?"

Pei Ren: "Well," he said, "I'll accompany you."

A few days ago, Pei Ren gave her aunt a vacation, and there were only two of them at home. He cooks, simply prepares pasta, squeezes a glass of juice, and asks Ji Yulin to eat something to fill his stomach first.

Ji Yulin was full, and his physical strength slowly recovered. At the same time, he felt that his body had entered a novel and unprecedented state, which was positive and comfortable.

He survived this estrous period safely, but...

as the doctor said, he cannot be marked by alpha.

Even so, Ji Yulin didn't feel too disappointed. He had just passed the estrus/estrous period, and his feelings for alpha were at the strongest level. Even if Pei Ren failed to mark him, every inch of his body was filled with the blood from Pei Ren. Exclusive declaration of possession.

Alpha's wild/beastly behavior greatly satisfied Pei Ren's greed, while Ji Yulin strangely developed a certain self-evident psychology.

He likes the feeling of being crazily possessed by Pei Ren.

Ji Yulin rested his chin with one hand and looked at Pei Ren in a daze. He wondered if he had slept for too long. When he woke up, he always felt that Pei Ren seemed to have changed.

He couldn't say exactly what changed.

Alpha's mature and handsome eyebrows were raised slightly, his eyes were dark, with a little helplessness flowing: "Linlin." Looking

at him again, I couldn't help it.

Ji Yulin drank the juice, his wrist tightened, and he was picked up by Pei Ren.

"Pei Ren..."

Pei Ren took Ji Yulin back to the bedroom, and stuffed a pillow on his hair and waist.

Alpha lowered his head and kissed his omega again, clasped his hand and pressed it firmly on top of his head: "Don't look at me." The

sound of sticky stains became louder and louder, and the breath of two pheromones spread strongly.

Pei Ren touched the head of the bed, it was deflated and empty.

He looked straight at Ji Yulin, took a breath and wanted to turn around to get it.

Ji Yulin grabbed Pei Ren's hand, "No, it's okay."

Pei Ren's eyes were like a dark abyss, and he lifted Ji Yulin up.

He said in a hoarse voice: "Okay, then I won't look for it."

Pei Ren put a few ointments in the locker for backup, even if they were all used up the day before yesterday, he didn't want to look for them.

*****

Ji Yulin rested at home for another two days, and returned to school on the third day.

The final exam is just half a month away. In the past few days, apart from coming back to accompany Ji Yulin at night, Pei Ren spends his days around the alliance, and he doesn't go to the military academy anymore.

As soon as Ji Yulin appeared in the piano room, Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian immediately surrounded him.

Both of them opened their eyes wide at the same time, looking surprised.

Ji Yulin was funny: "What's the matter?"

Lin Xiangyang: "Uh," he stuttered, "Linlin, you..."

Huang Tiantian said blankly for the first time: "You are so beautiful."

He looked at Ji Yulin blushing, a little confused Overwhelmed.

In the past, Ji Yulin was gentle and restrained, but now Ji Yulin has become bright and eye-catching, and the elegant temperament of his gestures is full of charming affection. Just when Ji Yulin came to school, many people secretly looked at him.

Due to the strong aura of a high-level alpha exuding from his body, no one rushed forward to strike up a conversation.

Ji Yulin didn't notice the changes in himself, but Pei Ren looked at him strangely more than a few times in the past few days, and every time he asked, there was only one ending left.

Lin Xiangyang said: "It's great to fall in love."

He completely forgot that he still has a fiancé.

Ji Yulin was curious: "Is Lu Jin treating you badly?"

Lin Xiangyang: "Yes, but it doesn't seem to be as fierce as the chairman of the executive committee."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Lin Xiangyang was grinning, and Ji Yulin's ears were warm.

Before going out, he deliberately put on a few more layers of sunscreen to cover up the marks on his neck.

Lin Xiangyang approached and whispered, "Behind your ear, there is a very red mark."

Ji Yulin thought for a while, it seemed that he was sucked out by Pei Ren when he was held in front of the French window the day before yesterday when he was unconscious and lost consciousness .

The sun was so bright that his skin was glowing with moisture. Pei Ren was a wild/beast who tore apart his handsome skin, and...

he was really unconscious at the time...