Chapter 73

The sun was strong at noon, and the flowers and plants planted in the garden looked a little wilted.

Ji Yulin went to sleep after being fed something by Pei Ren before going out in the morning. The silk mattress was wrapped around his hands and feet. He slowly unwrapped it, and with his legs weak, he went to sit curled up in the hanging chair.

Ji Yulin looked at the large area of ​​slightly wilting flowers in the back garden in a daze, and didn't simply wash up and go to the restaurant to eat until he recovered a little.

The weather is hot, and Ji Yulin has a bad appetite. After nearly a month of recuperation at home, there is only a little bit of meat that has grown back, which is pitifully small.

Uncle Zhong gave him the boiled and iced eight-treasure porridge, and Ji Yulin sipped a few spoonfuls of it, then suddenly raised his head: "Uncle Zhong, did you put too much red dates?"

Uncle Zhong said, "It's for nourishing the young master's blood. "

Ji Yulin: "...Okay."

He has been weak recently, and he really needs to replenish his blood.

After Ji Yulin finished half a bowl of eight-treasure porridge, without waiting for Uncle Zhong to arrange, he went to the cat room and took out a canned cat food from the locker, put it on a plate and fed it to the cat.

Xueqiuer is about ten years old, and has entered the ranks of older cats. Although she is not active, she will run over every time she hears the sound of opening a can and cat snacks.

Ji Yulin sat on the stool and waited. He didn't see Xueqiu'er, so he looked around from the living room upstairs, and finally found it in a corner of the piano room where it was lying.

Xueqiu'er curled up on the bamboo plate, Ji Yulin knelt down to call it, and reached out to hug it.

After hugging Ji Yulin, she became anxious. Xueqiu'er was weak and soft to the touch. He asked Zhong Bo to contact Yue Ming to drive, and went back to the bedroom to change clothes in a hurry and went out.

Asking Yue Ming to drive the car to the nearest pet hospital, the scorching sun was blinding, and the ground felt hot even through the shoes.

Ji Yulin took Xueqiu'er in his arms to the hospital for treatment, and after quickly talking about Xueqiu'er's symptoms with the doctor, he watched it being sent for emergency examination, and followed it unconsciously.

Ji Yulin didn't sit down on the sofa in the hallway until no one was allowed to follow him, sweating coldly, with faint stabbing pains on his neck and cheeks.

After a while, Ji Yulin felt a burning sensation all over his body, and both arms that could be seen by his eyes were red.

Xueqiu'er suddenly fell ill. He went out in a hurry and didn't take care of the sunscreen care. He was exposed to the hot sun. Although the time was short, it was enough to make his skin allergic.

Ji Yulin's whole body was itchy and then painful, and his face and neck were probably also reddened a lot.

Yue Ming parked the car and followed him, and was startled when he saw him.

Ji Yulin waved his hand: "It's okay, I'm allergic to the sun."

He touched his empty pocket, leaving his phone at home without him.

Yue Ming handed his mobile phone to Ji Yulin, Ji Yulin said thank you, and manually dialed a private number of Pei Ren, Xueqiuer

was sent to him by Pei Ren at first, and now that it is sick, it should let the other party know as soon as possible .

The call was answered quickly, Ji Yulin didn't waste any time, and explained Xueqiu'er's symptoms clearly in a few words.

He was stuffy in his heart, and he didn't let go of his anxiety after explaining to Pei Ren.

Ji Yulin is a very "old-fashioned" person to a certain extent, and there are still many things that he and Pei Ren bought when they lived together in the house, and the furnishings are still the same.

He is used to things he is familiar with, including Xueqiuer. Every six months, he would take Xueqiu'er for a regular physical examination. Except for being lazy, everything was fine at first, but today's accident caught him off guard.

Pei Ren comforted in a low voice, and Ji Yulin knew that he should not be impatient at this moment.

He said, "I'm watching at the hospital, so you don't need to come here." It's

good that he came from Lan'an District, but if Pei Ren had to come to him from Armed Forces District, he would have to delay for several hours on the way.

Pei Ren: "I will finish today's task this morning."

Ji Yulin looked at the ceiling above his head, relying on his willpower to forcefully resist the urge to scratch his face.

"Okay, see you later."

Pei Ren didn't end the call immediately, but asked, "Linlin, is there anything else you want to tell me?"

Ji Yulin thought about it, but he still hasn't told the other party about his allergies.

He hesitated for a few seconds, and decisively chose not to confess: "Go and do your work, I want to see you early tonight."

Yue Ming took the mobile phone Ji Yulin handed over, and said, "I'll go out and buy some medicine for you to wipe it down. "

Ji Yulin's appearance made Pei Ren see that it was not certain who would go crazy first, but Yue Ming felt a little sorry.

Yue Ming has been driving Ji Yulin and protecting him for several years. The treatment is good, but he is familiar with his allergies but forgot to remind him. Yue Ming feels that he is a little negligent in his duties.

Ji Yulin nodded: "Okay." He stretched out his hand, "I'll type the name of the medicine on your phone."

Skin allergies are uncomfortable, but if you can avoid this crime, you will not be able to bear it. And Ji Yulin knew clearly that it shouldn't be delayed for too long, it's one thing to become serious after a long delay, and when Pei Ren saw it, he was worried that Pei Ren would show his unbearable eyes again.

Ji Yulin spent the afternoon watching the results at the pet hospital, and Xueqiuer's examination data was not optimistic. It is already an old cat. If Ji Yulin hadn't found out and sent it in time for this sudden blood system disease, it would be very difficult to have a chance of being rescued if it was later.

Holding the report in his hand, he carefully read all the numerical and abnormal displays page by page, and talked with the doctor about the treatment plan for Xueqiu'er.

After tossing/tossing in the hospital for a long time, most of Ji Yulin's energy was exhausted. Pei Ren came to the hospital before evening, and when he saw him, his expression immediately changed.

Ji Yulin took the report and wanted to talk to Pei Ren for a while, but Pei Ren picked him up and said, "Get in the car first."

Xueqiu'er needs to be hospitalized, and he can't take it with him at this time.

Ji Yulin obediently let Pei Ren lead him into the car. Responding from Pei Ren's unpredictable expression, he said, "I've already applied the medicine.

" The faces are moved in front of each other.

"Smell and see, is the smell of medicine very strong?"

Ji Yulin was quiet for a moment, then said in a hoarse voice, "Pei Ren, don't be angry."

Pei Ren closed her eyes and opened them again.

"I'm not angry."

Even now Pei Ren didn't say a word to Ji Yulin aloud. The man sighed in a low voice: "Linlin, don't hide it from me if you don't want me to love you to death."

Ji Yulin: "Okay..." I have

n't seen him for a day, and Ji Yulin really misses Pei Ren.

He took the initiative to hug the other person's neck, and put his red and swollen face after allergies against Pei Ren's shoulder and rubbed it. He was not afraid that the medicine would rub against the fabric, so he rubbed it, and no one blamed him.

Pei Ren hugged Ji Yulin between his legs, rubbing/stroking his red arm with his big palm.

Ji Yulin said: "It doesn't hurt, it's still a little itchy."

He applied the medicine in time, and the burning and tingling sensation disappeared quickly. The patches of red skin looked scary/exaggerated, but in fact they didn't feel much anymore.

Pei Ren: "Yeah."

He lowered his head, his thin lips stuck to Ji Yulin's forehead without moving, and after sucking for a while, he said, "Go back first."

Ji Yulin: "Okay." He still explained, "I'm afraid you're worried I don't want to talk about it because I left my business and came here, allergies are not such a serious matter, I can handle it well."

Pei Ren's eyes were dim, and Ji Yulin gradually shut up.

He said softly: "Well, I will be very happy if you come over."

Ji Yulin is now addicted to feelings and cannot do without Pei Ren.

He told Pei Ren to hug him a little tighter, even though the man's arms made him ache because he was too thin, Ji Yulin didn't want to tell him to relax.

He muttered to himself: "I'm really different from before, Pei Ren, don't you hate it?" Pei Ren

: "Don't think about it." I like the feeling of being desperately needed by Ji Yulin, and I can't wait to put people under my sight wherever I go, preferably within reach.

He has known Ji Yulin since he was very young, and at such a young age, he is used to taking care of each other and being dependent on him. Ji Yulin may never be able to appreciate Pei Ren's deep selfishness towards him due to the things that have been carved into his bones over time.

In other words, Ji Yulin will never understand how possessive Pei Ren is towards him. The past nine years are the maximum of his "tolerance". In the days to come, Pei Ren will never let Ji Yulin out of his sight.

*****

In the evening, Ji Yulin was taken to the bathroom by Pei Ren to take a bath shortly after dinner.

The two washed together, and Ji Yulin's eyes followed the water flow, staring at Pei Ren's direction without moving his eyes.

When he was an adult, his physique was far inferior to that of Pei Ren. Pei Ren was growing all over his body, and the place where he got up now was changing day by day.

Unlike him, it only changes a few years.

Pei Ren touched his wet eyelashes with the palm of his hand: "Don't look at it."

After watching for a while, Pei Ren couldn't hold it back.

Ji Yulin's voice was a little hoarse: "It's not as good as us..."

Pei Ren shook his head, his eyes fell on Ji Yulin's red arms and neck, and his callused fingertips were pressed against his allergic cheeks: "Go out and apply medicine after washing."

Ji Yulin thought to himself , if his sun-allergic skin hadn't healed, Pei Ren probably wouldn't have touched him.

After taking a bath, Pei Ren picked up Ji Yulin and went to the bedroom to apply allergy medicine.

"Go to bed early, if you want to see the cat tomorrow, go in the morning, come back before noon, don't run against the sun."

Pei Ren really didn't want to see Ji Yulin become allergic to the sun because he forgot to put on sunscreen.

Ji Yulin: "Okay."

He rubbed himself on the pillow, his eyes not moving away from Pei Ren's body.

He said, "Are you going to take cold water?"

Pei Ren denied.

With Ji Yulin by my side, why not wash in cold water.

Think about this person, with hands.

Ji Yulin gave a nasal "hmm".

He suddenly said, "Snowball is considered an old cat. Some cats live to be ten or twelve years old and go away."

Based on the average lifespan, Ji Yulin thought pessimistically that Xueqiuer might not have a few years left. .

Pei Ren: "It will be fine."

Ji Yulin's disappointed expression made Pei Ren disdainful, and even thought that if he knew this earlier, he should have given him a pet with a longer lifespan.

Ji Yulin pursed her lips and smiled, then held Pei Ren's hand silently.

As if guessing what he was thinking, Pei Ren said: "Don't be afraid, Linlin, I will definitely leave after you in the future."

He will not let Ji Yulin suffer the pain of loss, and he is even more reluctant to let him face the rest alone .

Ji Yulin's eyes were a little wet, Pei Ren said: "I will take good care of you, no matter when, trust me."