Chapter 44

Gu Yu's birthday dinner brought a lot of good things. For wine alone, he used his relationship to get a lot of airfreight from several private wineries.

Drinking, eating, and playing, people are constantly going to unload cargo planes on the apron, and the lobby on the first floor has been preparing since daytime.

It was night, and the island was full of stars, all the workers had evacuated, and the banquet hall was decorated gorgeously, and only those who had recently stayed on the island and were invited were present.

To eat more at night, Ji Yulin deliberately saved some stomach with Lin Xiangyang and the others during the day, and it seemed that the time was about the same. He changed into light and comfortable clothes, and heard music from the banquet hall as soon as he went out.

Gu Yu sat on the bar counter and mixed drinks, his technique varied and decent.

He whistled at Ji Yulin: "Student Ji, would you like some wine?"

After speaking, he sighed: "Who would have thought that I lost the game, and I have to serve others at home."

Ji Yulin smiled, he laughed Shaking his head: "I don't drink."

Gu Yu smiled: "It's a pity not to drink. I bought a lot of good wine. If you can't drink it, I will make it clear for you. I promise you won't get drunk. How about you?"

Ji Yulin couldn't refuse . Yu's warm and caring kindness: "Okay."

He sat on the high stool, looking at the color-changing wine in Gu Yu's hands with gentle and focused eyes.

Gu Yu paused and looked at the person for a while.

Ji Yulin was puzzled: "What's the matter, why do you look at me like this?"

Gu Yu smiled and shook his head, and said, "Suddenly understand why Pei Ren has to be you."

Ji Yulin: "..."

He cleared his throat. He would still be embarrassed to hear these words a few days ago, but now he asked frankly: "Why hasn't he come down yet?"

Gu Yu said: "A lot of things have been shipped today, Pei Ren and Qili are all going The apron is helping, and I should be there in a while."

Gu Yu said and pointed to another direction of the banquet hall: "If you are bored, go and play with them, and I will send you over when the wine is ready."

The activity area of ​​the banquet hall is ready In several entertainment facilities, Lin Xiangyang was pulling Huang Tiantian to bowl with Lu Jiuxiao and the others, and whoever lost would drink.

Lu Jiuxiao is a straightforward person, even if he plays very seriously, it can be seen from the day when he accidentally hit Ji Yulin with a volleyball, so he dealt with Lin Xiangyang's provocation with great concentration.

As soon as Ji Yulin arrived at the event area, Lin Xiangyang took a few sips of wine. Seeing Ji Yulin coming, he raised his voice and asked, "Linlin, will you play this? Lu Jiuxiao, I'm going to help you."

Ji Yulin knew a little, but I don't have much contact, and I was played with by Pei Ren before.

He said in a gentle voice: "I may not be a strong helper."

Lin Xiangyang said carelessly: "It's okay, there are so many people."

Lu Jiuxiao touched his nose, because he played volleyball that day. Ji Yulin felt a little unspeakable.

He gave up his seat to Ji Yulin: "Would you like to play for a while?"

Ji Yulin did not give way, and smiled at Lin Xiangyang: "I will try."

At the end of the round, as Ji Yulin said, he will only play a little bit, not proficient.

Lin Xiangyang didn't think it was a pity, his sharp eyes saw the man coming in, and he continued to help.

"Yan Zhuo, can you come over and help me deal with Lu Jiuxiao?"

Ji Yulin lost the game. Lin Xiangyang wanted to help him drink, but Ji Yulin blocked him.

Ji Yulin was worried that Lin Xiangyang would be drunk, so he said disapprovingly, "Don't drink it."

He picked up the wine glass and took a few sips, frowning, thinking that the taste was strange, but fortunately it didn't choke his throat.

Seeing Ji Yulin drinking, Yan Zhuo came to them and said, "I'll help you."

Lin Xiangyang pulled a helper who should be very powerful, and challenged Lu Jiuxiao: "Do you want to find

a helper?" Lu Jiuxiao smiled: "No, no, no "

In their circle of friends, there are those with outstanding career abilities and high personal talents, but there are also those like Lu Jiuxiao who are a wealthy generation X and power X. Other abilities may not be so eye-catching, but since childhood So far it has been very good at playing.

Playing well is also a personal ability.

Gu Yu pushed the cart into the activity area, full of interest: "The game is so lively, why don't you have a few drinks to cheer up?"

He first sent out the sake that Ji Yulin had mixed, and after sharing the wine, he quickly participated in it.

After Pei Ren and Qili finished their work, they took a shower and went downstairs. They found that the banquet hall was empty, and everyone gathered in the activity area to have fun. Everyone had a drink depending on the situation.

He immediately found Ji Yulin in the corner, sitting quietly with his hands on his chin, and an empty wine glass beside him.

The light and refreshing breath fell next to Ji Yulin after bathing, and he looked up sideways, just in time to catch Pei Ren's falling eyes.

Pei Ren said in a deep voice, "Have you been drinking?"

Ji Yulin smiled softly and pushed the wine glass: "A little bit, I think the wine made by Gu Yu is more like fruit juice? It's sweet and sour, and the taste is very light."

The music played in the activity area was relatively loud, and Ji Yulin had to look up. Close to Pei Ren's ear and asked: "Are you busy today, have you eaten?"

Pei Ren: "I haven't eaten yet, you go with me, and eat a little by the way." Then

said: "Don't just drink, it's easy to get drunk."

Ji Yulin nodded, got up and followed Pei Ren out of the lively activity area.

The banquet hall is quiet, with soft piano music flowing.

After a busy day, Qili was sitting at the long dining table eating. When he saw them, he greeted them: "Let's go together."

Pei couldn't bear to be polite, and opened the chair for Ji Yulin first. Without calling the housekeeper, he went straight to the kitchen to get a new set of tableware .

Qi Li nodded thoughtfully, picked up the wine in hand and drank half of it.

A person who is polite and decent on weekdays seems to be quick and happy when he drinks.

Ji Li watched Ji Yulin staring at his wine glass, and asked tentatively, "Would you like some?"

When Pei Ren came out with the tableware and hot food, Ji Yulin had already taken a few sips of wine.

Pei Ren was helpless: "Why did I drink it again?"

He said, took Ji Yulin's cup away, changed the water for him, and served food.

Pei Ren said: "Drink some porridge that is easy to digest. It's too late for fear of insomnia."

Ji Yulin nodded, picked up a spoon and slowly scooped up the rice porridge to drink.

Pei Ren ate too much. He and Qili were busy on the apron and warehouse all day long, exhausting a lot of energy. The food was swept naturally and quickly, but there was no mess at all.

Ji Yulin pushed his fruit plate to him: "Eat it all."

Pei Ren was stunned lightly, his eyebrows became more gentle: "Yeah."

After finishing the meal, Ji Yulin's dull and slow spirit of drinking slowly came up .

He tasted good wine and was not obviously drunk, but unfortunately his cheekbones and ear roots that were gradually flushing gave him away.

Pei Ren took his arm: "Dizziness?"

Ji Yulin stood up straight, and after a while, he gently moved towards Pei Ren, borrowing his strength to stand still.

He said softly, "It seems a little bit."

Afraid of Pei Ren's misunderstanding, Ji Yulin tried to remedy it: "The body is a little floating, but the consciousness is clear, not completely drunk."

Pei Ren laughed hoarsely, and took Ji Yulin to the balcony to enjoy the wind for a while.

Ten minutes later, Ji Yulin was sent back to his room by Pei Ren.

Pei Ren said: "Go to bed early, and don't do other things after drinking."

Ji Yulin held Pei Ren's finger, looking very obedient: "I'm not drunk."

Pei Ren looked at Ji Yulin's hand hooked on the finger : "Be obedient, go to bed and lie down for a while and then fall asleep."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Pei Ren's eyes darkened: "Linlin." Acting

like a baby after drinking unintentionally became a fatal temptation for Pei Ren and attract.

His eyes showed a bit of danger: "Go into the house."

Ji Yulin withdrew his hands slowly: "Oh, then I'll go to bed."

Pei Ren stood outside the door looking at people, Ji Yulin approached the bedroom drunk and knew how to avoid the kitten.

Ji Yulin lay on the bed, and even pulled up the blanket to cover her body, with her hands folded peacefully on her abdomen.

He yelled: "Pei Ren, I'm asleep."

The voice he yelled was floating, and it floated into Pei Ren's ears softly like a feather.

Pei Ren stood outside the door for a few minutes with a distant expression.

When Ji Yulin was thirteen or fourteen years old, he still had some youthful naughtiness in him. Some years during the holidays, he became interested in horror movies for some reason. He practiced the piano early in the daytime, and watched two or three hours of movies in the afternoon.

He was afraid and wanted to watch again, so he didn't dare to say it at home. Waiting for the weekend to stay at Pei Ren's house for two days to play with Pei Ren, and privately told Pei Ren that he would never dare to close his eyes and sleep at night after watching a horror movie.

During that time, Pei Ren was guarding the door when Ji Yulin was sleeping. Ji Yulin asked him if he had left from time to time, but Pei Ren had no choice but to let him hang up his phone, and Ji Yulin fell asleep again.

But at that stage Ji Yulin was a little skinny, after that, Pei Ren never encountered such an opportunity again.

After spending a few more leisurely and comfortable days on the island, Ji Yulin packed up his things and left the island, heading home.

As the New Year approached, everyone didn't gather together like when they came here. Some of them needed to fly to other places. For example, Lin Xiangyang directly transferred to his hometown and met his fiancé Lu Jin at the airport there.

Yan Zhuo and Qi Li were busy with the company's annual meeting and left the island three days in advance. Huang Tiantian and Ji Yulin went back together, and Pei Ren carried their luggage on the plane.

Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian sat together, with Pei Ren behind him.

Pei Ren said, "We'll go to the hospital after we get off the plane."

Ji Yulin thought of the test and nodded in agreement.

Back in the allied capital, Ji Yulin put on warm and tight winter clothes, covering his whole body with only a pair of eyes exposed.

Pei Ren arranged for a car to take Huang Tiantian home. He drove another car and took Ji Yulin to the hospital for pheromone testing and matching.

Half an hour later, the results came out, and the doctor was an old acquaintance. He looked between Ji Yulin and Pei Ren with his eyes open, and said, "Your match is as high as S+, and..."

He turned to Ji Yulin: "Your pheromones only have ratings. The higher the alpha, the more you can perceive, which is a special choice. Conversely, for the alpha pheromone, you will also have a specific perception for a certain breath, combining your matching degree and your current perception His perception, you..." The

doctor was only in charge of seeing the doctor, and had no responsibility to lead the red line.

Pei Ren can make Ji Yulin feel it without intentionally releasing pheromones. This is a very high pheromone specific fit, which is extremely attractive and tempting to each other.

Pheromone directional fit is a unique existence, just like a certain set of digital sequences exactly match, only one group cannot break the law of this specific fit.

Ji Yulin's glands are difficult to be marked due to innate factors. This rare directional fit makes up for his defects by mistake, and is closely connected with alpha in another way.

The doctor almost didn't show "you are a natural couple" on his face.

Ji Yulin left with the report in hand. Although the doctor didn't say it clearly, he and Pei Ren were not without brains. After a little explanation of orientation fit, they knew how important they were to each other.

Pei Ren sent Ji Yulin back home: "Contact me if you have anything to do."

Ji Yulin nodded: "Okay."

His eyes slowly turned up from the floor, looking at Pei Ren's dark eyebrows: "Snowy roads are slippery, drive carefully on the road "

Pei Ren smiled lightly: "Okay."

Ji Yulin: "You go back quickly."

Pei Ren: "Yes."

He didn't bother about the directional fit and insisted that Ji Yulin promise him something. He hugged the person in front of him, "Linlin, the Chinese New Year will be busy, but I will come to you."

Ji Yulin put his face on Pei Ren's shoulder, and said softly, "Let's talk about it when the time comes."

Pei Ren curled up his fingers and swiped Opening the snow on Ji Yulin's hat: "I counted everything I said to you before. If Auntie arranges for you to meet with others during the Chinese New Year, can you refuse?"

Pei Ren said in a hoarse voice: "Linlin, I don't want you to have contact with others In the name of exchange."

Ji Yulin: "...What about you."

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows slightly: "Me?"

He tightened his arms around Ji Yulin and said, "I only want you."