Chapter 20

The autumn colors are rich, the leaves of the tall trees standing on both sides of the street are yellow, and the climate is dry and cool.

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren walked side by side, instead of going back to the apartment by car as usual after school, they chose to walk in a leisurely manner.

Pei Ren asked: "Let's go tomorrow morning and prepare things in the evening. Do you know what to prepare?"

Ji Yulin really didn't know.

In the original holidays, he spent almost all of his time on homework and playing the piano. Every time his classmates invited him to go out to play, he had no time. Playing the piano was a reason, not an excuse.

When Pei Ren took him out, Pei Ren took care of all the procedures and things, and Ji Yulin just agreed.

He looked at Pei Ren's handsome and three-dimensional profile, and said in deliberation, "It's nothing more than preparing some food, a change of clothes, and medicine?"

Pei Ren couldn't help laughing: "Let's go to the mall to see."

Pei Ren went out With rich experience, the items he brings are simple and easy to use.

It is rare for Ji Yulin to go out for an autumn outing, so he wants to take him to prepare together, not like doing everything by himself in the past, but to bring Ji Yulin to experience it for himself.

They first found a restaurant to eat, and then turned to the center of the commercial building.

From tents to all kinds of utensils, Pei Ren is thoughtful, and the items he chooses are practical and light.

Ji Yulin rushed to settle the bill before Pei Ren, Pei Ren smiled secretly, and asked the staff to pack the things and send them to the address of the apartment.

The two of them didn't leave the center of the commercial building right away. Ji Yulin glanced across the counters, and pulled Pei Ren's clothes slightly with his fingers.

"Pei Ren, I want to give you some protective equipment."

Pei Ren's life is good, and Ji Yulin rarely finds opportunities to give him things.

This time Pei Ren was going to the field for training. He thought about it on the way and felt that sending these protective gears was the most practical.

Pei Ren readily accepted: "Linlin picks for me." The

shopping guide was enthusiastic and winked. She smiled and introduced to Ji Yulin: "Sir, here are a few styles that are very suitable for your boyfriend.

" He wanted to explain, but was pulled away by Pei Ren.

Pei Ren said: "Let's go, go and have a look first."

After buying the wristbands, Ji Yulin looked at Pei Ren helplessly: "They all misunderstood." Pei Ren didn't care: "Don't worry

about what they think."

Walking together is easy to attract people's daydreams, but Pei Ren is telling the truth.

He doesn't care about these, after all, the relationship between him and Ji Yulin can only be understood by the two of them in private.

Ji Yulin still has doubts: "What if I bring you trouble."

Pei Ren: "I won't be in trouble, and neither will you."

Once there are bad signs, Pei Ren will cut them off in private.

No matter what kind of selfishness it is, Pei Ren must protect Ji Yulin well, through some things that are about to move.