Chapter 50

At the beginning of spring, the snow stopped and the wind stopped, and the sun reappeared after a quiet winter day.

The league's spring semester was scheduled to start in early March, and Ji Yulin was going to move to Pei Ren's apartment, which was the same time as when he returned to the school dormitory in previous years. He only packed his luggage one day earlier.

When Ji Yulin told his mother about it, Mrs. Ji paused and quickly accepted it.

She said, "Just think it through and make a decision."

Although Ji Yulin moved to Pei Ren's apartment for a while, he was not in a relationship at that time. Now that the relationship is closer, the two want to stay longer Being together makes sense.

During this period, Mrs. Ji personally arranged for her son to meet with others. Even though she had the idea of ​​finding a suitable partner for Ji Yulin, she really felt that her son had someone who could be close to her son. The mother was both reluctant and emotional.

Mrs. Ji said: "In a blink of an eye, Linlin has grown so big."

She sent Ji Yulin downstairs: "Ask your father to take you there?"

Ji Yulin said, "No, I'll just go by myself.

" Back at school, he was busy handling the work of the executive committee, so he didn't want to trouble the other party to come over specially.

Mrs. Ji hesitated: "Let's wait..."

Ji Yulin interrupted her with a smile: "I'm going to pick up and drop off before the wind blows. It's gone."

Mrs. Ji looked up at her gentle and determined son, and she no longer insisted on sending him out.

She reminded: "Then you have to be careful on the road."

Ji Yulin took the trouble: "Okay, I know."

Ji Yulin took his suitcase and took a taxi to the apartment by himself. The room had been cleaned long ago and the furniture was complete. Even Pei Ren bought a set of supplies for the cat.

Ji Yulin opened the flight case, he took out the quietly curled up Snowball, and took it around the apartment a few times.

The seven-month-old Xueqiu'er is more than twice as big as when he was first picked up to raise him. He is timid and shy in the new environment, with his furry face pressed against Ji Yulin's arms, and his tail brushing against his arm.

After Ji Yulin took Xueqiuer to familiarize himself with the apartment environment, he put it at his feet, opened a new can and put it in the feeding bowl.

Xueqiuer sniffed at the meat, licked it twice and immediately got under the sofa. Ji Yulin didn't bother it anymore, turned around and started to take the things in the suitcase to the bedroom and put them away.

Before noon, Pei Ren asked him: "Come here?"

Ji Yulin was changing the bed sheets, and the voice played out: "Well, I'm still tidying up. I'll go to the nearby supermarket to buy some things. What do you want to eat tonight?"

Pei Ren said: "No I need you to do these, and there will be aunts at home."

Ji Yulin's hands are precious and beautiful, which are just right for the piano, and Pei Ren doesn't really want him to be busy with housework.

Ji Yulin said: "I do not conflict with what my aunt does, and I don't cook every day. I just came here today to celebrate."

After chatting with Pei Ren for a while, Ji Yulin took a shower in the tidy bedroom, and then nap.

When he woke up, the weight of a ball of fluff was pressed against his arms, Ji Yulin opened his sleepy eyes, and moved Xueqiu'er's tail away from his neck.

Xueqiuer groaned softly, turned her head, and rubbed against his shoulder vigorously, showing her chin and stomach, and her tail was wagging.

Ji Yulin put her finger on Xueqiuer's chin and scratched it. It was about the same time. After going shopping in the supermarket, Pei Ren was almost back from school.

He took a shower and changed clothes, picked up his mobile phone and wallet and walked to the nearest life supermarket.

It was just dark, and Ji Yulin was preparing steak in the kitchen. He heard a slight movement from the entrance, and immediately saw Pei Ren's figure.

Pei Ren walked into the kitchen, wrapped his arms around Ji Yulin in the middle of the island, and sucked his face down to his lips. There were thin beads of sweat between his handsome brows, and said, "I'm going to take a bath, I'll take a shower soon." Come."

Ji Yulin smiled softly, "Okay."

When Pei Ren stepped back and left, Ji Yulin leaned his upper lip and kissed the corner of the other's mouth.

Pei Ren: "What do you mean?"

Ji Yulin said: "Reciprocity is the norm."

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows: "Then how about I have another deep kiss now? You give me another deep kiss."

Ji Yulin's ears warmed up: "Hurry up and take a bath. "

Pei couldn't help being funny anymore, and stayed in the bathroom for a little longer.

It was difficult for him to suppress the agitation/movement in his heart connected to his body, so he no longer restrained himself.

In the past, living with Ji Yulin was purely superficial, but now they are living together in a new relationship. As soon as he entered the house, Ji Yulin asked him to hug him obediently in the kitchen. Pei Ren almost wanted to hug him.

Pei Ren turned the hot water to cold, and the white foam overflowed from his fingers with the smell of heather.

Bitter and fishy.

Outside the restaurant, Ji Yulin placed steaks, poured red wine, found candles from the locker, and lit some elegant incense to adjust the atmosphere.

He washed his hands and sat in a chair to wait, and played with the snowball squatting at his feet for a while. More than half an hour passed before he went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Pei Ren, haven't you washed yet?" A

deep male voice came out mixed with the sound of running water: "Well, it's almost ready."

Ji Yulin said "Oh", wondering why Pei Ren took so long to wash.

It was only after he sat back at the dining table that he realized that once he started doing something, it would indeed take time.

Not long ago, he kissed Pei Ren in the kitchen for a while, and he remembered the other party's state.

Ji Yulin cleared his throat, went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water to drink.

The cool breath from behind approached, and Pei Ren said, "Give me a few sips."

Ji Yulin handed the bottle cap and the remaining half of the bottle of water to Pei Ren, poured more than a dozen sips, and Pei Ren took Ji Yulin with the other hand : "Let's have dinner first."

Pei Ren simply wrapped a bath towel around her, with a few conspicuous red marks printed on her well-textured and broad shoulders, with slight blood stains on the edge of the marks.

Putting aside distracting thoughts, Ji Yulin asked, "Why did you get hurt during training today?"

Pei Ren didn't even frown, "It's okay, just a little scratch, and I took medicine at the end of training.

" There will be no less, and new wounds will be added intermittently every time. These tiny pains are normal to him, and they will heal on their own in two days.

Pei Ren clasped Ji Yulin's wrist, pulled him onto his lap, and hugged Ji Yulin's waist tightly for a moment.

Pei Ren said, "I'm hungry."

Ji Yulin wanted to move away from the broad and strong body behind him, but just moved a few times, the whole portrait was caught by something.

"You..."

Pei Ren smiled slightly: "Linlin, let me hug you for a while, don't move around."

Ji Yulin's throat that had been soaked in ice water tightened again, and he tried to restrain his flustered mood. Suggestion: "Pei Ren, or you can go to the bathroom again, I won't disturb you this time..."

Pei Ren smiled

softly, "No." Fir incense. The pheromones enveloped Ji Yulin from head to toe, expressing passionately and forcefully that Pei Ren wants to possess Ji Yulin at this time, to own him.

The back of Ji Yulin's neck felt hot, and Pei Ren rubbed against the edge through the pheromone sticker and sucked lightly.

Pei Ren has been extremely restrained, but Ji Yulin has the illusion of being bitten on the neck by wild/beasts and licking deadly places.

He clasped Pei Ren's fingers tightly.

Pei Ren tilted his face, put the bridge of his nose against Ji Yulin's back ear, kissed the red earlobe, and sucked out a little moisture.

At the same time, a snowball jumped into Ji Yulin's arms.

Xueqiuer and Ji Yulin stared wide-eyed.

"..."

Ji Yulin pushed the person behind him: "We still have to eat."

Pei Ren said in a hoarse voice, "Yeah."

He and Ji Yulin have only been dating for about a month, and he has just been placed beside him, able to kiss the glands. Being naked is already a very intimate act.

Ji Yulin's chaotic state was gradually soothed by Pei Ren's pheromones. He tried to comfort Pei Ren with the breath of raspberry in the way Pei Ren treated him.

The sweet and sour raspberry is not as warm as the fir fragrance, but as gentle as Ji Yulin. It lasts slowly, but fortunately, it is still effective.

Pei Ren let go of Ji Yulin's restraint, and the two shared another bottle of ice water. After drinking, they concentrated on eating the candlelight dinner prepared by Ji Yulin.

*****

The courses of the new semester are similar to those of the previous semester. Except for weekends, Ji Yulin is free at night.

And Pei Ren's last semester at school was even busier than him, with high-intensity training every day from morning to night, not to mention, sometimes late at night at school to enforce student discipline.

Therefore, although the two lived together, Ji Yulin would sleep alone in his bedroom at night, except for meeting Pei Ren for dinner every morning and noon.

Pei Ren would not wake him up when he came back late at night, and Ji Yulin would not see Pei Ren until the first morning.

At noon, Pei Ren went to pick up Ji Yulin for dinner. Soon after class, Ji Yulin packed up his textbooks and prepared to leave with his schoolbag.

Lin Xiangyang asked: "Aren't you going to eat with us?"

Ji Yulin nodded with a gentle smile.

Lin Xiangyang: "After you fell in love, you spent less time with us except for class and piano practice. Pei Ren is really domineering."

Ji Yulin planned to explain to Pei Ren.

"He has a lot of training tasks. In fact, I only spend breakfast and lunch with him for a while." So he cherishes these times.

Lin Xiangyang smiled: "Then I will go to the restaurant with Tiantian."

Ji Yulin: "Okay, I'll bring you some dessert when I come back."

Ji Yulin suggested to Pei Ren that he could have lunch with his two roommates, but Pei Ren's selfishness towards him became more and more serious, and he was unwilling to take Rare alone time with each other allows outsiders to get involved.

Emotions are inherently selfish, and Ji Yulin and Pei Ren have not been dating for a long time, so they can empathize with Pei Ren's selfishness towards him.

When he went downstairs, he saw Pei Ren walking towards him, and naturally handed him his hand to lead him up.

The students passing by showed envious eyes. It was not the first time that Pei Ren went to the piano practice classroom to pick up Ji Yulin.

Although Pei Ren and Ji Yulin were close at the beginning, they were still friends at that time. Now the romance between the two is spread everywhere in the school. Ji Yulin has never had such a high-profile time.

If he chooses to be with Pei Ren, he has to accept certain eyes that are destined to fall on him.

Ji Yulin smiled: "I don't practice piano tonight, can I watch your practice?"

Pei Ren: "I wish for it."

It's best to wipe his sweat off in person, because at some point, omega is against alpha. Language is another sense, a private domain that no one can touch.

Alpha will mark his omega like a wild/beast, and for those who covet omega, they will also reveal their strong possessiveness and desire to declare.