Chapter 70

From Newherd to Bosman, Ji Yulin handles her daily work in an orderly manner.

Thanks to his excellent hardware and temperament, the commercial part of the endorsement commercial shooting process went smoothly, and several overseas high-end luxury brands even invited him to watch a few shows offline.

In the morning, he and Bai Han flew to the south city of Bosman to shoot an advertisement, and in the afternoon they arrived at the hub center facing the sea in the east.

There are two piano performances tonight, which will end in about an hour.

Most of Ji Yulin's work is concentrated in Bosman. Although the flight around the city is relatively short in terms of time, the flying back and forth every now and then makes his already normal mental state a bit unbearable.

A few years ago, he was able to cope with normal work arrangements with ease. Since the beginning of this year, his condition has declined, even if Pei Ren spends time with him through video every day, Ji Yulin seems to have been beaten back to his original form after leaving the video, and he seems to be absent-minded in doing things and talking.

The normal workload gradually became a burden for him.

Apart from playing the piano, this is the only thing that can take him out of the illusory state.

Ji Yulin is still actively cooperating with the doctor's treatment and trying her best to adjust her mentality.

This time with Pei Ren's company, the situation seems to be improving, but only Ji Yulin knows how different his private state is from when he was with Pei Ren.

In the apartment hotel, Ji Yulin took medicine on time after meals, and watched dozens of minutes of piano competition videos.

Bai Han quietly pushed open the bedroom door, seeing that Ji Yulin was already asleep, he entered the room lightly, and paused and turned off the video that was still brightly lit.

Outside the room, Bai Han breathed a sigh of relief.

Today they have been flying and working outside. Ji Yulin did not have a good rest on the plane. Bai Han was a little worried, and planned to make a small report with that general in private

. Ji Yulin made it clear that he was fine, slept normally, and took meals and medicine on time. As the boss's caring assistant, how could he not notice the boss's abnormality.

Ji Yulin was perfect in front of others, and everything was developing according to the direction of normal treatment.

However, Ji Yulin still lost weight slowly, it was useless for Bai Han to be anxious in secret, the one who was more anxious than him was probably the one.

Fortunately, that person didn't bring him back directly, otherwise he would leave all the work arranged in advance, and if all the contracts were terminated, it would be a headache just to think about the work that would require Bai Han to deal with the aftermath.

In the afternoon, Ji Yulin woke up and played the piano for a while in the living room.

The make-up team is already on their way, Bai Han communicated about the work of tonight's concert, saw Ji Yulin eat something and took another medicine with his own eyes, he was both relieved and worried.

He took a tens of seconds of video with his mobile phone and sent it to the general, which counted as an extra job.

Ji Yulin suddenly turned his head to look at the assistant, rolled his eyes, and asked with a smile: "Does he do this every day?"

Bai Han: "..."

He looked at the video that had been sent successfully, but did not see any disgust on the boss's face , just nodded lightly.

Ji Yulin was indeed not angry, he knew that Pei Ren was worried about him.

Knowing how possessive this man is of him, not taking him away is already tolerant to him to a great extent.

If it were someone else, I might be a little disgusted with Pei Ren's behavior, but when he is sick, Ji Yulin, who is extremely eager to rely on, needs Pei Ren's dominance and control.

This will allow him to cling to and rely on the restlessness and illusion that he breeds.

Ji Yulin smiled at the assistant: "You can take a picture."

He touched his face, his eyes looked big because of his weight loss, but he was barely in good spirits after a good night's sleep.

Ji Yulin said: "Don't take pictures of me looking listless."

"Otherwise he won't let me work, and we have to pay liquidated damages, and you have to come forward to deal with it later."

Bai Han: "..."

He admitted that he was arrested Shocked by these "ruthless words", he nodded stiffly.

Ji Yulin's brows and eyes were watery, he was suddenly in a good mood, and said to Bai Han, "I'll play for a while, and you can take another section and send it to him."

Ji Yulin cooperated with the doctor, with the work, with the assistant, and even if Pei Ren was worried about him, he was also very cooperative Forbearance.

Bai Han has never seen a patient who is more obedient than his own boss, who has such a good personality that he gently comforts those who are worried about him.

Mingming has been working hard on the treatment, although the effect is not as good as expected, Ji Yulin knows it in his heart, but he has not passed on the negative emotions to anyone.

Bai Han has never seen anyone better than his boss, no wonder the general takes his boss so seriously.

****

Ji Yulin attended the piano performance on time in the evening, and when he returned to the hotel, Bai Han ordered him a light supper, and cut a piece of fruit by his hand.

Ji Yulin is not picky about food, and tries to let herself eat as much as possible.

His cat-like food intake in the eyes of outsiders is enough to fill him up, Ji Yulin pushed the food to Bai Han and said that he was full, and the mood that had been silent for a day was now turbulent as if he had come to life.

He glanced at the clock: "I'm going to take a shower."

It's time for him and Pei Ren to video, Ji Yulin is most active at this time of the day.

Tomorrow's work is scheduled in the afternoon, so it doesn't matter if you sleep a little longer in the morning, Bai Han gave a few simple instructions before going back to the guest bedroom to rest.

*****

The room dimmed the light, and Ji Yulin walked out of the bathroom, her cheeks looking rosy and moist under the fumigation of hot water.

He put some lipstick on his lips, and after looking good, he obediently ran back to the bed and lay down, and clicked on the video call with Pei Ren.

Seconds.

It was early in the morning at Pei Ren's side. He came out of the study to deal with business, took a shower and received Ji Yulin's video. He

didn't let his lover wait. . He wiped it with a towel, saw Ji Yulin not blinking

through the video, dried his hair and then changed the camera's angle of view again, with a low voice: "Will it be better to see this way?"

A little bit.

He felt that Pei Ren treated him very well, and even manipulated him from the angle of the video call.

Ji Yulin began to push forward, and said in a soft voice: "Can you go down a little bit?"

Pei Ren lowered his eyes, and further down, it was the part covered by the bath towel.

But Pei Ren still followed Ji Yulin's "request".

Video calls between two people every night, not necessarily saying or doing something.

Most of the time, Pei Ren leaned against the bedside to read a book, and Ji Yulin talked to him about chores during the day, or other things, and his thoughts jumped very fast.

Pei Ren was able to keep up with his changing and active mood. Ji Yulin was so tired that he fell asleep while talking. He didn't know that Pei Ren watched him sleep and cut off the video until midnight.

Ji Yulin told Pei Ren briefly about his work during the day as usual, and then said: "I have eaten supper at night."

He has lost weight for more than a month, and he would tell Pei Ren every time he ate too much, as if he was waiting for the other party to give him a reward .

The man's deep voice was like a reassurance, Ji Yulin was very relaxed and lazy, hearing Pei Ren praise him for being obedient and well-behaved, these words of praise could not give him much satisfaction anymore.

He is greedy.

The black and bright eyes were wide open, and Ji Yulin's voice was muffled under the quilt: "Pei Ren, can you kiss me."

After speaking, he himself was a little embarrassed.

When I was alone with Pei Ren in daily life, the two could meet and touch each other face to face, so there was nothing wrong with being intimate.

But having these requests across the video like this moment, he felt a little more ashamed.

What he didn't expect was that Pei Ren was very cooperative with his request.

The man closed the book and whispered: "Well, kiss you."

Ji Yulin blinked slowly: "..."

His mind buzzed: "Then...then hug me again."

Pei Ren's voice was slightly hoarse: "Okay."

Their eyes met, and they couldn't move their eyes, and neither of them made a sound.

Ji Yulin's breathing was light and heavy, he was stared at by Pei Renyou in the deep and dark, he was a little out of breath, his face was lifted from the quilt, and his face was red as hell.

Messy things flashed through Ji Yulin's mind, and suddenly he said something surprising.

"I, I want..."

Pei Ren: "!"

"Pei Ren..." Because Ji Yulin longed for a little wetness in his eyelashes, he begged gently, but Pei Ren couldn't refuse.

The voice and picture of the video were terribly chaotic, and Ji Yulin's whole body was flushed with high fever. Pei Ren's situation was no better than him.

*****

Ji Yulin staggered into the bathroom to take a bath again. He was not as determined as Pei Ren, and the video was still going on.

After a long time, Pei Ren picked up the bath towel and wiped it casually. His neck, especially the skin at the edge of his Adam's apple, was hot and red, and the alliance was in the cold spring, so Pei Ren took a shower of cold water on such a night.

Before the video was disconnected, Pei Ren watched that the time was almost up, and hoarsely told Ji Yulin to get dressed and go back to bed and lie down.

Ji Yulin's rosy and thin face was full of satisfaction, he let out a lazy "hmm", dried his hair according to Pei Ren's instructions, and then wrapped himself in pajamas and went back to the bedroom.

The bed quilt was dirty, Ji Yulin didn't call the housekeeper for service, he found a set of clean sheets and changed them again, he was not so conscious at this point.

He closed his eyes drowsily with the pillow on his face, his pajamas were loose, and his exposed arms and shoulder bones were thin and thin.

Pei Ren watched quietly, and after the desire/color in his eyes faded, he felt pity for Ji Yulin even more.

****

Ji Yulin has been working abroad for three months. When he left the alliance, it was the severe winter and spring. He returned to the capital and ushered in the midsummer.

As soon as he landed, Ji Yulin was driven by Yue Ming to the Armed Command.

Ji Yulin couldn't wait to run into the white building. When he heard the movement from the direction of the gate, he turned his head and saw Pei Ren walking in, wearing a blue and black training uniform.

He was picked up by Pei Ren.

Pei Renyou didn't think it was enough, so she wrapped her arms around Ji Yulin's slender waist under her thin clothes. Ji Yulin was so thin that she could easily lift it up with almost no effort.

Pei Ren hugged the man in his arms and walked towards the first floor.

The gun worn by the man's waist was pressed against Ji Yulin through a holster. He hugged Pei Ren's neck tightly.

Pei Ren slapped the peach-like soft spot punitively with her sweaty palm.

"Linlin, don't move around."

Ji Yulin was like a dumb man. He tightened his arms so that he didn't move around, and wrapped his legs around Pei Ren.

The night before he came back, Ji Yulin talked a lot with Pei Ren in the video, and now when he saw someone, his eyes were sore and swollen with joy.

"I miss you so much, Pei Ren."

Ji Yulin asked Pei Ren to hold him in his arms, his eyes moistened, "Don't let me leave in the future."

He changed his tone, bit his teeth on Pei Ren's ear, feeling bored Said loudly: "You can kill me here."

Pei Ren: "...!"