Chapter 49

Pei Ren carried Ji Yulin to the hanging chair, pulled up the blanket that fell beside him and wrapped it around him.

At this time, it was inconvenient for Mrs. Ji to see Ji Yulin's expression and state, so Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's hand and sat with him for a while.

Pei Ren asked, "Do you want to drink water?"

Ji Yulin nodded. There was a jug of water in his bedroom, so he didn't have to go to the living room to pour it.

Following Ji Yulin's gaze, Pei Ren picked up a blue thermos from the desk, opened it to test the temperature of the water, and sent it to Ji Yulin when he felt it was right.

Ji Yulin poured a few cups from the bottle cap and sipped slowly, her lips that were kissed bright red were extremely moist.

Pei Ren's eyes lowered and restrained, and the desire that emanated from his bones continued to grow again and again.

Mrs. Ji knocked on the door and asked, "Linlin, Xiao Ren, would you like to come out for some breakfast?"

Pei Ren came early and came on an empty stomach. He took Ji Yulin's hand, with a natural anti-customer attitude: "Go and eat something first." After speaking, he

politely responded to Mrs. Ji, and Mrs. Ji walked to the living room to wait in peace.

Ji Chengzhao sat in the main seat and flipped through the newspaper. He saw his son and Pei Ren coming out holding hands, drinking tea and clearing their throats.

Pei Ren looked at Ji Chengzhao, with an open and upright attitude, showing the modesty of a few juniors: "Uncle."

Ji Yulin sat down with his ears pricked up. Pei Ren came with a new identity on the first day, and all the names for his parents changed.

Mrs. Ji smiled again and again: "Sit down and have breakfast, don't be restrained." She said to Ji Chengzhao, "You, do

n't always keep a straight face all day long." Why was he named by his beloved wife today?

Ji Chengzhao said a few words to Pei Ren, but Mrs. Ji's attitude was not so polite and rude, and she exchanged greetings with Pei Ren gently.

Pei Ren was already very good at dealing with these situations, and he was even more at ease in reassuring Mrs. Ji.

During the process, Ji Yulin simply responded with a few hums, and found that there was no room for him to intervene.

After breakfast, Mrs. Ji went out with Ji Chengzhao. Ji Yulin wanted to practice the piano at home for a while, he looked straight at Pei Ren, and Pei Ren asked him, "What's the matter."

Ji Yulin said, "Are you okay?"

When I go out of time, I will stay at home with you."

Ji Yulin: "Okay," he said again, "I often practice the piano for a long time, I'm afraid you will feel bored."

Pei Ren: "How could that be."

He hasn't played for a long time. Having been alone with Ji Yulin, I wish I could see Ji Yulin everywhere.

Ji Yulin sat in front of the piano: "If you feel bored, you can go to my room and get a few books to read." Finally, he handed the snowball that jumped to his knees to Pei Ren, and said with a gentle smile, "You can also let the snowball Let me play with you instead of me."

Pei Ren touched Xueqiuer's pink nose with his finger, and the cat immediately stuck its tail up against his hand and rubbed back and forth.

Ji Yulin said: "There is no sports equipment at home, and there is no special exercise room for you to stretch your hands and feet."