Chapter 59

Ji Yulin is busy preparing for the exam, not counting the few days taken by leave during the estrus period, he will spend more time every day to catch up with the tutoring progress that has fallen behind.

For Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian's mid-month exams, one was playful and the other was too much time spent on part-time jobs. Their grades dropped a lot. At the end of the semester, they were also in a hurry to review and make up lessons, following the plan formulated by Ji Yulin.

There was no class on Friday afternoon, the three of them packed up their textbooks and exercises, and went to the school library for self-study after leaving the piano room.

After arriving at the place, almost all the seats in the self-study room were occupied, and some vacant seats were occupied by other students with textbooks to help friends.

Ji Yulin looked around, and Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian who came down from the upstairs shook their heads at him, but they also couldn't find a suitable seat.

The sky was slightly cloudy, and the treetops on both sides of the campus forest road swayed and rattled in the wind.

Ji Yulin was about to ask his roommates to go to the apartment for self-study, when Lin Xiangyang looked down at his phone, and suddenly said, "There is a book cafe in Shunfu Plaza, the environment of the self-study room is very good, and you can order drinks and sweethearts while eating and studying. "

Lin Xiangyang showed Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian the environment of this book cafe. The price of entry is not cheap for the daily consumption of ordinary students, but the environment is good. This consumption positioning is acceptable to both Lin Xiangyang and Ji Yulin.

Lin Xiangyang wanted to go to the book café, but Ji Yulin thought it was good. They were always bored at school, and a change of environment would help ease their nervous reviewing mood.

He took Huang Tiantian's hand: "Let's go."

Huang Tiantian was in short supply because of his family's illness, Ji Yulin was gentle and generous towards his friends, and so was Lin Xiangyang.

It's common for them to buy something for friends once in a while like this. After Huang Tiantian got used to it, he wouldn't hold back, or he would just ask him back when he had more money on hand.

To take a step back, even if he can't afford it for the time being, he is happy to study delicious food and give it to his friends.

Even... the general said that his cooking skills are good, and eating his food will make you feel much happier.

Huang Tiantian did not choose to alienate his friends because of his financial difficulties in recent years, he cherishes those who treat him with heart.

It took more than ten minutes to cross most of the campus. The three of them had just walked out of the school gate and planned to walk to the nearest station to wait for the bus.

The weather in summer changes rapidly. The originally cool and cool cloudy sky suddenly turns dark and gloomy.

Lin Xiangyang said: "It's not going to rain."

They came out of the piano room in a hurry, and saw that the sky was overcast, so they didn't bring rainproof tools.

Almost in response to Lin Xiangyang's words, the big raindrops hit their skin, from sparse to gradually dense.

The station was not far from them, and the three of them were about to run to wait under the station to shelter from the rain, when a car whistle sounded, and the black car stopped by the roadside.

The young omega looked sideways curiously, and the car window lowered, revealing a majestic and indifferent face.

The first person to react was Huang Tiantian, who shouted in surprise, "Mr....?"

Zhou Kun said, "Get in the car, and I'll see you off."

Zhou Kun held a high position and was promoted to general at the age of thirty. He was promoted again this year, with outstanding feats, and the sense of oppression in his words and deeds caused the three too young omegas to lose their language ability.

Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian looked at each other, Huang Tiantian turned his head and was as dumb as Lin Xiangyang. Without saying a word, the three obediently got into the car and sat down one after another, like obedient elementary school students.

The deputy on the side was an alpha, with a scar on his brow bone and a long thumb. He smiled and asked, "Where are the three friends going?"

Huang Tiantian said, "Shunfu Book Cafe, in the center of Shunfu Plaza."

Lin Xiangyang usually babbled He only squeezed out two words, and he took Huang Tiantian's words: "Thank you." Ji

Yulin also said: "Thank you." The car was parked in the Shunfu Center, and the deputy got a signal from Zhou Kun, and his face that had nothing to do with culture was still smiling, trying to make himself look gentle: "I'll get out of the car to buy a few things, wait a minute, don't be in the rain Get out." The young omegas all said "oh", staring at the rain on the car windows in a daze. They didn't dare to speak to the general in front of them, and the waiting process was a bit tormenting and dull. A few minutes later, the deputy came back, took out the newly bought umbrellas from the bag, and distributed one among the omegas. The three of them were taken aback, but still said neatly: "Thank you!" The deputy smiled and waved his hands: "The car is parked here, the wind is very strong outside, please be careful when walking." The omega who was told to express their thanks and got off The car, just as the deputy said, they held the umbrella hard so that the umbrella didn't get blown crookedly. Shunfu Book Cafe is not far away, and it takes five minutes to walk to the first floor. Ji Yulin went to pay the money first, and Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian were responsible for putting the umbrellas in the designated area. After gathering, they went to the third floor and found a quiet place to put down their schoolbags.

The location of the book cafe is quiet in the middle of the noise, and the view is surrounded by the scenery on three sides. Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian went to the dining area to get refreshments and coffee for three people. Ji Yulin handed the two people the test questions that had already been marked, and the sound of rain calmed people down. Unknowingly, they stayed in the study room of the book cafe until night, when the lights came on.

When Ji Yulin looked down at his phone, Lin Xiangyang touched him with his elbow and winked.

He asked softly: "What's the matter."

Lin Xiangyang said: "You have been distracted to read the news a few times, you really miss Pei Ren?"

Ji Yulin: "..."

He nodded, looked at his roommate tenderly and attentively, without denying it .

Lin Xiangyang sighed with emotion: "It turns out that you are so rational and calm. When you fall in love, you are like a fairy Sifan. I remember seeing that your mobile phone did not install other apps except learning software last year. You don't like to use your mobile phone. You only use it to watch Qin score, when you are studying or playing the piano, I can't contact you outside, so I have to call Tiantian to ask him to talk to you."

Ji Yulin was a little distracted: "I used to be like this."

Listen to Lin Xiangyang Yes, in addition to his excellent academic performance, he is dull and boring in daily life. When you find him, he is practicing or studying. When you can't find him, he ignores the information because he is playing the piano or studying.

Ji Yulin remembered that Pei Ren had praised him for being good, and suddenly felt that Pei Ren might have too much of a filter for him.

Pei Ren: [Where is it, is it convenient to answer the phone? ]

Ji Yulin: [I'm in a book cafe in Shunfu Center, and Yangyang and the others are packing up and leaving now. ]

Pei Ren: [I'll pick you up in a car and let's go for a walk together. ]

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren made an appointment. There was a car sent by Lin Xiangyang's fiancé to pick them up outside Shuca. Ji Yulin said, "I'll wait for Pei Ren here."

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian: "Hey."

Ji Yulin was gentle and frank: " I want to walk around with him."

Lin Xiangyang: "I just like how you guys are so generous and loving!"

Huang Tiantian nodded.

Outside the book cafe, Ji Yulin watched his dormmate get in the car and leave, and bought a bottle of raspberry-flavored milk in the cold drink area on the first floor.

Pei Ren arrived half an hour later. The tall and handsome alpha's hair was much shorter. His expression was not happy. After meeting Ji Yulin's gaze, his deep and sharp eyebrows overflowed with a little softness.

The two didn't get into the car immediately, the driver drove slowly behind, and Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's hand strap and walked along the straight street.

Ji Yulin suddenly said, "It hasn't been half a month since you went around."

Pei Ren looked sideways and looked down at him: "Yeah."

Ji Yulin looked up at this moment, and the light from the lamppost fell behind Pei Ren. He squinted slightly and kept his eyes on Take a serious look at your alpha.

Pei Ren thought slightly: "Linlin, what's the matter."

Ji Yulin shook his head: "I suddenly feel that I am so boring, I can't do anything else except play the piano."

Pei Ren: "Nonsense.

" He sighed softly, unscrewed the raspberry-flavored fresh milk and took a few sips.

Pei Ren looked at the word "Raspberry" on the package: "Is it delicious?"

"Well," Ji Yulin handed him the cold drink naturally, "Will you try it?"

Pei Ren smiled lightly and did not refuse.

He cupped Ji Yulin's cheeks. He raised his chin and sucked his lips, then leaned in and kissed for a while.

The streets washed by the rain were a bit cold. Although there were very few pedestrians passing by, Ji Yulin still seemed shy when kissing Pei Ren outside, and only gave him a green and gentle response.

He raised his arm, ran his fingers through Pei Ren's short hair, and touched his slightly hot ears.

Pei Ren took Ji Yulin into his arms and hugged her tightly, and commented in a low voice: "I've tasted it, and this raspberry is not as sweet as it is."

"..." Ji Yulin blushed, and immediately understood the meaning of the words.

He and Pei Ren walked aimlessly along the street after the summer rain, looking at each other from time to time.

Pei Renjin has been around for half a month, and his temperament has changed.

The former Pei Ren was lazy and willful, but now he is sharp and sharp.

Just now Ji Yulin wanted to ask Pei Ren if he was under a lot of pressure, but after that kiss, he felt that these were not important.

*****

A week later, Ji Yulin ushered in the final exam. Not long after the exam, he hurriedly packed up his things and rushed to the place given by Pei Ren. Pei Ren returned to school for the last time today to take a group photo for graduation.

Most of the outstanding military students have a place to go after graduation, and Pei Ren has become more and more busy after entering the four places.

Pei endured the officer's uniform and took a photo with his classmates. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught Ji Yulin's figure, and took him away without staying long.

Ji Yulin asked: "Aren't you taking pictures?"

The tall alpha has a superior frame, and an officer's uniform makes him tall and straight, with a stern demeanor. Pei Ren

: "I want to give you the rest of the time."

Ji Yulin: "Where are we going?" Hours later, he landed on a private island with Ji Yulin. The sun is mild and the sea sparkling. Pei Ren changed his clothes and took Ji Yulin for a walk along the island, introducing him to some buildings around. Ji Yulin soon discovered that there were no tourists on the island except the two. 

He asked: "Have you booked this place?" Pei Ren smiled slightly: "Linlin likes the sea." Ji Yulin didn't deny it: "I like it." He squeezed Pei Ren's hand tightly: "But I want to come with you." They walked to a high place covered with soft meadows, suitable for viewing. 

It should be artificially woven mats, with many small flowers dotted and spreading. They sat up and lay down, letting the breath of the sea wrap their bodies. Ji Yulin was lazy, lying down and not wanting to move. He heard Pei Ren say in his ear: "Here is for Linlin." Ji Yulin opened his eyes suddenly, and Pei Ren looked at him: "This island belongs to you." "You..." Ji Yulin organized his words several times , Wanting to say something, Pei Ren hugged him and kissed him.

Pei Renhan had the soft lips of his lover: "Whenever Linlin wants to enjoy the sea breeze and watch the sunset, he can come to the island to rest."

Ji Yulin's eyes were sore.

He was in poor health when he was a child, and after fainting a few times playing with others, few of his peers were willing to take him to play. When the children can get together and play, he just sits at home and plays the piano to relieve boredom.

I've played the piano too much, and I'm tired of it, and I don't have the determination and self-discipline.

Later, when I met Pei Ren, I was very happy to know that Pei Ren was willing to play with him.

But even though Ji Yulin was only ten years old at that time, he already realized that his poor health caused his parents to worry, so he slowly learned to restrain himself.

Occasionally ushered in a rebellious period, always yearning for the outside world, he chased after Pei Ren and said that he yearned for the sea, and the sea is free.

Now Pei Ren gave him the freedom he longed for.

Pei Ren said, "Don't cry, I want to give Linlin something very good."

Ji Yulin bit Pei Ren's lip, and wrapped his arms around Pei Ren's neck tightly.

His counterattack was vulnerable in Pei Ren's eyes, so he was allowed to flop around for a while.

Soon, Ji Yulin was crushed on the soft meadow.

His gaze was thrown up and down, and the sea waves in the distance were shaking and undulating violently.

His throat tightened, his neck felt hot, and he wanted to tell Pei Ren to go back to the nearest house, but only a strange cry remained when he opened his mouth.

Looking at the vast undulating waves in the distance, Ji Yulin had to hug Pei Ren tightly to avoid being thrown out.

He couldn't help shouting: "Pei Ren..."

Pei Ren kissed his sweaty cheek sideways: "I can't bear it now." He

comforted Ji Yulin, "We are the only ones on the island, and no one will see us."

The higher the rise.

What Ji Yulin wanted to say all turned into small voices, and he could only feel the increasingly hot temperature of each other's bodies in the open air.

A wall of waves formed on the seashore, and Ji Yulin's mind went blank.

He opened his mouth to bite Pei Ren's red and hot ear, his body was like the broken white waves in the distance, drenched all over, like a piece of milky white sweet pastry.

At this moment, the relationship between him and Pei Ren is intertwined with desire/desire, just like this midsummer, bright and warm.

No matter now, or in the future, young or old... Ji Yulin thought confusedly, he really likes Pei Ren.