Chapter 38

Just after twelve o'clock in the morning, a bell rang faintly in the distance.

Ji Yulin stared blankly at the snowflakes falling in front of the car, feeling confused and confused, and didn't even know how to respond immediately.

In the past, he liked Pei Ren very much, and every time he was alone with Pei Ren, he enjoyed this secret emotional beating. If Pei Ren said that he liked him at that time, then he would definitely agree to him without hesitation.

Today, he passed a rather slow but firm thought, he is learning to let go, learning to get in touch with more people, why did Pei Ren come to talk to him again.

Everything is fate, so he can't help it at all?

Ji Yulin's heart was slightly cold, and he forced himself to put away his soft face, and his tone was a little hard.

"Pei Ren, do you understand what you're talking about?"

Pei Ren noticed that Ji Yulin didn't seem very happy, so he clenched his fingers on the steering wheel.

"Linlin...you don't believe me."

Ji Yulin felt a little helpless: "You see others pursuing me, so you also pursue me?" "

What do you think of me?"

He approached Ji Yulin, but he didn't completely agree with what Ji Yulin said at the moment.

His pursuit of Ji Yulin included part of the reasons Ji Yulin just mentioned, and another part of the reason.

Besides... If you like a person without possessiveness, what is liking?

Pei Ren is not a sage and gentleman, and he would not be magnanimous to watch Ji Yulin befriend others without being indifferent.

Ji Yulin calmed down his mood and tone, trying to restore his usual tolerance and gentleness.

"Since I was a child, you have taken good care of me and protected me, even... you always want to be responsible for my future life. It is not your responsibility to take care of me, Pei Ren, you have to try to let go. Now I let go, but you haven't let go, so You can't immediately accept that it's justifiable for me to become what I am now."

"But we don't have the kind of liking that connects our hearts, a deeper liking. No matter how unhappy you are, I will have my own life, my own circle and life in the future "

Pei Ren said hoarsely: "How do you know that I don't have a deeper liking?"

Ji Yulin: "Pei Ren, you're just used to it..."

Pei Ren said in a low voice: "Habits won't make me jealous of you being close to others, I am loyal to you. The desire/desire in my heart, for you, I can't let go. And you said I don't like you?"

Pei Ren's face flashed a little weird, and his eyes were turbulent.

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren flinched slightly after looking at each other, feeling like they were being watched by wild animals.

Pei Ren smiled and said, "You know, I'm already restrained."

Not only was he psychologically loyal to his thoughts about Ji Yulin, but he also had thoughts about his body.

If he didn't like this person so much, with Pei Ren's extremely high self-control and physical ability, why would he have the urge to embrace him and blend into his body because of the pheromone that Ji Yulin unintentionally released.

The gentle and fresh raspberry fragrance made his blood spurt, and he still remembers the restlessness emanating from his bones.

Different from the restlessness in the susceptible period, he could restrain himself to be a normal person during the susceptible period, while Ji Yulin was in front of him at that time, with an innocent posture, but he was exuding the temptation of deadly pheromones.

That burst of body heat almost made him bite Ji Yulin into his arms, lick and bite the back of the other's neck, swallowing the sweat that oozes from every inch of Ji Yulin's skin.

More or make deeper and more violent actions.

He had the idea of ​​marking Ji Yulin and wanted to hug him to the bed.

Pei Ren withdrew his inscrutable eyes, temporarily putting aside those blatant and fiery thoughts.

He looked straight at Ji Yulin's eyebrows and said, "In short, I'm not joking with you."

Pei Ren's desire to take care of Ji Yulin for the rest of his life is deeply rooted, and now he not only has this simple thought, but also wants Ji Yulin to be a person from heart to body. Be completely your own.

"Oh..." Ji Yulin slowly looked away, turned his head to look out the window, and revealed a jade-like ear from his side.

He pulled up the hat on his clothes and covered most of his head. After turning his face, Pei Ren could hardly see his expression clearly.

Ji Yulin said: "I won't accept it."

Although he was mentally prepared, his heart sank when he heard Ji Yulin reject Pei Ren.

He whispered: "Yes." Then

said: "I will not give up."

Ji Yulin asked softly: "Is there anything else, if not, I will go back first."

Pei Ren said: "Wait." On

the way Ji Yulin bought back so many roses with a warm tenderness, if Ji Yulin really had to take them away, they would bother him if they were kept at home.

So Pei Ren took one away.

He handed the rose to Ji Yulin: "I'll take care of the rest, but you can accept this one. Accepting this flower does not mean that you accept my heart now."

Ji Yulin lowered his eyes: "Pei Ren, why do you bother?" so."

Why bother to say these words to him, why bother to lower your posture in front of him to pursue him.

Pei Ren put the roses into the pocket of Ji Yulin's coat, got out of the car, went around and opened the door on the other side.

"Linlin, the night is deep and the snow is heavy, go back and rest."

The little time Ji Yulin wasted was covered with snowflakes on Pei Ren's hair and shoulders.

He got out of the car and ran away stepping on the deep and shallow snow, slipped back to his room and stood on the balcony, looking downstairs from the bay window, Pei Ren's car stopped for a while before leaving.

****

During the day, Ji Yulin and his parents were eating at the restaurant.

The water he poured was too hot, he sipped his tongue and felt numb, and couldn't help frowning.

Mrs. Ji's sharp eyes: "Did you forget to add some cold water?"

Ji Yulin mumbled: "Yeah."

Ji Chengzhao went to the company to deal with business as usual, and Mrs. Ji made an appointment to play cards with friends in the wife circle.

Ji Yulin sent his parents out. He didn't want to go out these days, and Mrs. Ji was also avoiding the limelight.

Since the holidays, people have been asking Mrs. Ji about Ji Yulin one after another. Ji Yulin is gentle and quiet, generous, and has a good personality.

Even though Mrs. Ji hopes that Ji Yulin can meet someone who loves and takes care of him, if Ji Yulin doesn't like him, she can't let him be busy with those social interactions every day.

Mrs. Ji looked at Ji Yulin's face and said, "I seem to have lost some weight these days."

Ji Yulin touched his face and said, "It's okay."

Mrs. Ji said: "Stay at home and take good care of your health. Chinese New Year is coming soon, and the weather is getting colder and colder. If you can, try not to go out."

Ji Yulin replied with a smile: "Okay."

He stayed at home to practice the piano, and the process will be in the dormitory Chat with roommates to relieve boredom.

Pei Ren: [Did you rest well last night? ]

Ji Yulin ignored the other party for the time being, and responded to the contacts of other people.

A new item has arrived.

Yan Zhuo: [Thank you for your words. ]

Ji Yulin saved a decent face for Yan Zhuo: [It's all over. ] He apologized for his rash remarks last night, [Although I didn't drink alcohol last night, my mind was a little messed up and I talked a lot, please don't mind. ] Yan Zhuo: [No need to apologize. ]

Yan Zhuo: [My family hopes that I can stabilize as soon as possible. This stability refers to personal relationships. In terms of family, I have no objection, but I don't accept it easily. I just want to meet the right person. ]

Ji Yulin's heart skipped a beat.

Yan Zhuo: [I don't know if you have any meaning in that regard? ]

Yan Zhuo: [If you need to know other people, there is not much more than me, you can consider me. ]

Ji Yulin: [You...]

Yan Zhuo: [Although we have known each other for a short time, I have the confidence to manage this relationship well. ]

Ji Yulin: [I have very little contact with you, maybe you don't even know me as you imagined. ]

Yan Zhuo: [Can you give me a chance to understand? ]

Ji Yulin found out whether his recent love affairs were too close. Some people knew him through his mother on the pretext, some euphemistically asked him for his contact information at the reception, some frankly confessed to him in person, and some came to the door in person in the middle of the night.

...

*****

Gu Yu and Qi Li have not been able to make appointments with Pei Ren and Yan Zhuo recently.

One said he was busy with training, and the other was busy with work in the company.

Gu Yu: [We're all getting ready for the New Year, why don't you come out to get together? ]

Pei Ren was on his way to a piano store. He and the boss were acquaintances. This time, he went to get a manuscript of a master that was auctioned.

After Ji Yulin came into contact with the piano, he has become more and more proficient in collecting related things, and has many connections. It used to be to make Ji Yulin happy, trying every means to satisfy him. Now there is an extra layer of selfish thoughts, which have become one of the ways he pursues Ji Yulin.

Pei Ren got out of the car after arriving at the piano store, and saw the familiar license plate number.

He and Yan Zhuo met at the piano store.

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows, feeling that Yan Zhuo's coming had something to do with Ji Yulin.

He asked: "Buy the piano?"

Yan Zhuo: "I would like to, but he probably won't accept it." The

two staggered, and Pei Ren took the manuscript of the piano score and went downstairs.

Yan Zhuo bought the accessories to match the piano and met Pei Ren again.

In the corridor, Pei Ren and Yan Zhuo looked at each other calmly.

Yan Zhuo suddenly asked: "You gave it to Ji Yulin?"

He knew that Pei Ren had always been very kind to Ji Yulin, and the two grew up together.

Pei Ren: "Yeah."

He said: "You are not too."

Yan Zhuo slowly tasted the meaning contained in "also".

His tone was firm: "You are pursuing him."

Pei Ren said without hesitation: "Yes."

He looked at Yan Zhuo: "I regret introducing you to him, but this time there will be others without you, so I won't Interfere in his choice, let alone give up."

Yan Zhuo: "I have always been serious about what I do."

Pei Ren smiled: "When have I never been serious? I am the same as you, but not exactly the same."

He said : "I won't choose him just because he is suitable."

******

Pei Ren drove away from the piano store expressionlessly, his brows slightly frowned.

Putting other factors aside, why is Ji Yulin not suitable for him?

Ji Yulin is obviously suitable for him.

He and Ji Yulin have known each other since they were young, and they know each other well.

Ji Yulin's "flaw" has never been a problem in his opinion, but it is suitable for him to pity him and take care of him willingly.

He has an arrogant temperament, and as long as Ji Yulin speaks out, he will not refuse to be persuaded.

Pei Ren thought to himself, he and Ji Yulin were made in heaven and earth, they are very suitable from inside to outside.

Ok.

From the corner of her eye, Pei Ren landed on the music score next to her.

[Is Linlin free? I'll go near your house and I want to give you something. ]

Ji Yulin has not responded to him since the evening.

Pei Ren waited and waited.

Ji Yulin gripped the phone tightly, lying on the small table by the bay window and looking into the distance.

It took him a long time to reply to Pei Ren.

[...I don't really want to see you right now. ]

Pei Ren: [I want to ask you, but can't I agree? ]

Ji Yulin: [No appointment. ]

He hesitated to add a sentence: [Don't be obsessed with it. ]