Chapter 37

The birthday banquet of the boss of Yunxing Technology was scheduled for the weekend night, and Mrs. Ji took her husband and son to choose dresses.

With a serious face, Ji Chengzhao let his gentle wife tell him to raise his hands and legs. Mrs. Ji stood a little farther away, looked at her husband up and down, and asked him to take a few more steps to see how he felt.

Ji Chengzhao walked half a circle: "Is that enough?"

Mrs. Ji went over to rearrange his tie, packed his husband, and it was his son's turn.

Ji Yulin's dress is light-colored. Mrs. Ji thinks the dark color is too stable. Ji Yulin's overall image and temperament are more elegant and elegant when paired with a light-colored suit.

Ji Yulin walked around a few times like his father, stopped and asked, "Mom, is this okay?"

Mrs. Ji couldn't help but stepped forward and hugged Ji Yulin: "My child looks good in any clothes."

Mrs. Ji took out the sleeves from the box . Fastened it for Ji Yulin, feeling that something was missing, went back to the room and took out a brooch that his father had donated back then.

The feather brooch has a faint luster, and the tail of the feather is inlaid with shiny white gemstones, which is full of classic atmosphere, and it complements Ji Yulin perfectly.

Mrs. Ji said: "This brooch was your grandfather's favorite in the past. I should have brought this brooch to him after he left, but I missed your grandfather so much at that time, so I kept it as a souvenir. I want to...see things and think about people."

Mrs. Ji looked at Ji Yulin's eyebrows, and said with emotion: "Who would have thought that it will be kept until today, Linlin will take it with me from now on."

Ji Yulin: "But..."

Mrs. Ji smiled: "You and your grandfather have similar temperaments, so it's just right to keep them for you."

The family of three all put on dresses at this time. Mrs. Ji was so happy that she held her husband in her left hand and her son in her right hand and took several group photos.

After taking group photos, Mrs. Ji picked out one and posted it in her circle of friends.

Mrs. Ji's sister group praised it one after another.

【I haven't seen Yulin for a long time. This kid has grown up so much. He has beautiful features and a really good temperament. 】

【Yu Lin met my family Xiaoqian, and his words and deeds are generous and gentle. 】

【Is this Yulin child single? 】

There are blind dates that are praised under the dynamic.

Pei Ren has Mrs. Ji's contact information, so she naturally saw this group photo.

He liked it casually, zoomed in on the picture, looked at the handsome and elegant Omega in the group photo, and silently saved the picture.

Pei Ren: [The dress suits you very well. ]

Ji Yulin: [Smiling jpg, people depend on clothes. ]

Pei Renxin said no, because it was worn by Ji Yulin, which is why it is so attractive and good-looking.

*****

Weekend arrived as expected, cloudy.

Mrs. Ji prayed that it would not snow before going out, and Ji Chengzhao took his wife and son out to the banquet.

The birthday banquet of the boss of Yunxing Technology is scheduled to be held at the Alliance Guodu Hotel, covering the entire floor. In addition to relatives and friends, there are also contacts in the business field,

champagne for the grand event, and the banquet is full of guests. There will be a lucky draw in the evening. Everyone can receive a flower and pin it on their body, marked with the corresponding number.

As soon as Mrs. Ji entered the venue, she pulled Ji Yulin to talk to the female guests, while Ji Chengzhao went to the other side.

The fragrance of the slim and elegant female guests made the atmosphere of the chat even more heated. Hearing the topics that were brought up to him from time to time, Ji Yulin kept a decent smile at first, but gradually, as the people he saw There are more and more topics, and the topics are getting more and more intensive. Ji Yulin's gentle and gentle face seems a little powerless.

Mrs. Ji saw some clues, and said: "This is the adults' "Pursuit of Top Alpha, From Getting Started to Giving Up". Remember the website: m.1., Lin Lin, go and sit next to me."

"That's right, young people have The topic of young people, Xiaolin, who has been with Mrs. Ji for so long, is not like my family. He didn't know where to go wild when he first came here."

"Mrs. Liu, please be humble. It's a big project, there must be a lot of people looking for him when he comes to the banquet."

Madam Liu smiled and said, "Where

is he ? I took a glass of juice in the corner, and I was so hungry that I was so hungry that I patronized and agreed to the words of these beautiful ladies.

He picked up two strawberry snacks and ate them with the fruit juice.

A young man came to the dining car to get juice, and he glanced at Ji Yulin a few times.

He approached curiously, and asked, "Whose son are you from? Why have I never seen you before?"

Ji Yulin reported himself to the family, and the young man said "Oh".

"It's you."

In fact, the young man has never heard of Ji Yulin, but with the attitude of being friendly and making friends, knowing one more person may lead to more doors in the future. In short, it is right to greet people with a smile.

In addition, omega's personality is heavenly and kind, the young man sat in the corner and chatted with Ji Yulin for a while, he said: "The dinner party is about to start, come and sit with everyone with me, it's so boring to be alone."

So Ji Yulin was warmly welcomed The young man pulled away from the young people's circle, and as soon as he entered the table, several eyes fell on him.

The youth introduced Ji Yulin to them.

A large table of people mixed with many young people, alpha, beta, omega, similar in age, naturally there are many common topics when they get together. "...Thank you." Ji Yulin explained, "I have eaten a few dim sum, and I'm not particularly hungry now. " Alpha took the opportunity to talk to Ji Yulin, surrounded by people, Ji Yulin had nowhere to hide, so he put on his signature gentle smile to talk to him. The dinner reached its climax, and the lucky draw brought the atmosphere up again. Ji Yulin, taking advantage of the high spirits of the crowd, found an opportunity to leave his seat quietly, passed the crowd of guests, and planned to go to the direction of the balcony to get some air. He asked the waiter for directions, and quickly found the balcony according to the signs. Outside the open-air balcony is a peaceful and quiet night, fine snow falls from the deep space, street lights are faint, and the snowflakes glow with lustrous and warm-colored light spots, dreamy and beautiful.

Ji Yulin listened quietly to their hot chat, and one hand handed him a plate of cold melon slices.

Ji Yulin looked along the opponent's hand, it was an alpha, and the opponent also didn't chat much during the process.

Alpha said: "Is the food not to your liking? You don't seem to be eating much. You can have some cold dishes to appetize." Although Ji Yulin didn't drink at the banquet, he was infected by the warm atmosphere. , Even more swaying than the feeling of being drunk. The cold wind of the winter night took away some of the heat from his skin.