Chapter 65

Ji Yulin's body was terribly uncomfortable, and his whole body seemed to die and come back to life on Pei Ren's body.

He pushed Pei Ren's sweat-soaked shoulders, beads of sweat stuck to his fingertips, and slowly fell on the blanket.

Drop by drop into a ball, this blanket is about to be scrapped again.

The moist red cheeks rested softly on Pei Ren's shoulders, and Ji Yulin's arms were loosely wrapped around the man's neck. When he spoke, he only spoke in a breathy voice, which sounded tender and gentle, and he really couldn't squeeze out any extra strength.

"It's good." Ji Yulin was in a trance.

Pei Ren stretched out his hand to touch it, and it was indeed supported.

It was neither too early nor too late, so Pei Ren picked up Ji Yulin in this posture and brought him into the bathroom. 

Pei Ren: "..." He looked apologetic, in fact, every time we separated and met again, Pei Ren would only become more and more ruthless. And Ji Yulin originally wanted to post a pheromone sticker before going out, but Pei Ren bit it hard, and the tingling pain after rubbing the medicine has not subsided.

  His whole body was slowly filled with the smell of Pei Ren's pheromone. In this state, there would be nothing wrong except being eye-catching. It was nothing more than that everyone knew what he and Pei Ren had done upstairs.

*****

  The outdoor lights are turned on downstairs, and the grill and charcoal are fully prepared. The aborigines sent over the processed wild pork, and the marinated sauce filled the table. It smelled delicious. I don't know what ingredients were used to prepare it. It was different from what I usually eat. Ji Yulin was very hungry, Pei Ren put the meat on the skewer and asked him to wait, and put a fruit plate by his hand: "Put your stomach first."

Alpha's recovery speed was unbelievable, and he was completely different from the aggressive man just now.

Sitting on the stone platform, Ji Yulin watched Pei Ren turn on the hot water first, then picked him up again, focused his eyes and focused on cleaning him up.

The rough fingertips made Ji Yulin unsteady, and had to rely on the man's one hand to stabilize his body. The corners of his eyes were red, and he followed the movement to watch the other hand busy with the other hand.

When Pei Ren brought out all the things, Ji Yulin bit the man's ear, not caring about leaving a mark, let alone worrying about whether outsiders would have imaginations when they saw it.

Pei Ren let Ji Yulin bite for a while, washed him and put on his clothes, and after he cleaned himself hastily, he was going to take Ji Yulin to eat roasted wild pork next time.

Before leaving the house, Pei Ren asked uncertainly: "Can I go?"

Ji Yulin nodded, and he smiled softly: "If you come here twice more, I will be killed by you in the room."

Ji Yulin ate a few pieces by himself, and fed Pei Ren a few pieces when he had time. He stared at the grilled meat that Pei Ren turned to grow fat, and the smell of the marinade and roast sauce made his mouth water.

Pei Ren hunted a big wild boar, the two of them couldn't finish it, and distributed the rest to the local aborigines.

Some old people received it, and asked the young people at home or next door to help them send them some special snacks made by themselves that night.

There are people from Pei Ren guarding the wooden house, and others cannot approach easily.

Ji Yulin saw a few dark local young men standing nearby, and after knowing what he came for, he asked Pei Ren if he would accept these things.

They were all handmade by some old people, and finally Ji Yulin and Pei Ren accepted them. The eyes of several swarthy boys dodged, wanting to look at Ji Yulin but not daring to.

Because Ji Yulin is the most beautiful person they have ever seen, on the one hand, because Ji Yulin is very beautiful, they dare not look directly at them, on the other hand, it is because of the man who makes them feel a lot of pressure.

Before leaving, the boys enthusiastically introduced several interesting places nearby to Ji Yulin,

found out that he likes animals, and told him a few places where animals often appeared.

Their language was poor, and when they were confused, they even included a few words of local aboriginal dialect. Instead of making jokes, Ji Yulin listened gently and attentively, making people even more embarrassed.

Ji Yulin got some information from them, such as the animals that haunt the aborigines' settlements are docile and harmless, and aggressive wild animals like wild boars can only be encountered in the deep mountains.

He watched the young men leave with a smile, and as soon as he got back to his seat and sat down, a tight iron arm immediately appeared from the back of the waist to the front of the abdomen.

Pei Ren rubbed against Ji Yulin's waist and abdomen a few times, obviously he has already tasted it. Because in the barbecue, you can only use this kind of action to relieve the smell of vinegar and possessiveness.

Ji Yulin smiled: "They are all young boys."

If they lived in the city, they would still be in high school.

Pei Ren: "Yeah." The

ruthless major general, the commander-in-chief and captain of the Black Mamba Special Forces, looks indifferent and silent even if he is jealous at this time, but his strength can probably draw marks on Ji Yulin's waist .

Ji Yulin smiled: "My back hurts."

Pei Ren frowned, and gradually let go.

He put the grilled kebabs on a porcelain plate, and asked Ji Yulin to eat them when it was slightly cold.

Ji Yulin's mouth was filled with the smell of gravy, and a few children came running along the way, and they were also called by the family to thank them for sending wild boar meat.

This time Ji Yulin harvested the fruit wine brewed by the aborigines, which goes well with barbecue.

There were several children, male and female, who were stopped outside the range and no one wanted to barge in, but saw that Ji Yulin was a little unable to walk.

Their tanned skin is relatively dark, and when they smile, their dazzling teeth show.

Ji Yulin told them to wait, and went back to the room to take some boxes of chocolates and toffees they brought with them, and distributed them to them one by one.

The children were embarrassed to accept them at first, because they could only speak the local language, which Ji Yulin could not understand. But from their embarrassing and shy expressions, the meaning of their words can be roughly seen.

Ji Yulin stuffed them all the chocolate and toffee, waved at them, and signaled them to go back quickly.

Although the aborigines are more familiar with their living environment than he is, Ji Yulin thinks it is better for them to go home early at night.

Ji Yulin fell asleep not long after eating the barbecue. It was a very exhausting thing to be with Pei Ren, and every time he fell asleep because of it.

It was daytime, the room was covered with curtains, and only a little morning light came in. He stared at the sleeping face of the man next to the pillow, gently removed the arms that had been tied around his waist all night, walked to the balcony, and saw a few squirrels squatting on the canopy.

Seeing him, the squirrels all tilted their heads, their eyes round.

Ji Yulin took out a bag of nuts on the table and went to the balcony to feed them nuts.

Pei Ren opened his eyes and heard the sound of the balcony approaching Ji Yulin. He naturally asked his forehead, eyebrows, nose tip, and then covered his lips one by one, without letting go.

The rough fingertips rubbed against the edge of the gland, and Pei Ren asked the trembling lover in his arms: "Does it still hurt?"

Ji Yulin shook his head lightly, Pei Ren's eyes were dark, and he used his lips instead of the fingertips.

Every time alpha kisses and sucks, it means that his desire to mark Ji Yulin has not given up with the passage of time.

After hanging out on the balcony for a while, during the day Pei Ren took Ji Yulin to several animal-infested places.

The primitive environment allows Ji Yulin to let go of all emotions and relax. This place is isolated from the world. Every day when you open your eyes, you can only see

the boundless mountains and forests, floating clouds and mists, and insects and birds and animals.

Without the interference from the outside world, he even dared to have sex with Pei Ren in the natural hot spring, in the vast jungle.

What he and Pei Ren did was wild and bold. If Ji Yulin was like a beautiful snake, Pei Ren would simply blend into the jungle, like an unrestricted beast owner.

Pei Ren carried Ji Yulin down from the tree, and first checked his knees and wrists for any abrasions.

Fortunately, apart from being a little red, using clothes as a cushion reduces the chance of Ji Yulin being injured.

Ji Yulin's lips were moist and swollen, and his eyes were like two waves of spring water. They were different from the usual elegant and handsome, with a strong sense of glamour, and every frown and smile could easily arouse Pei Ren's primitive thoughts.

They went crazy outside for a while, and after returning to the wooden house, they rested and took a nap.

Awakened, Ji Yulin looked at the man hugging him, crossed the curtains and looked at the few fluffy squatting on the canopy of the tree, inspired, went to the piano room to pick up the pen and paper, fingers kept moving, concentrating, continuously Pei Ren didn't realize when he was by his side.

The inspiration that Ji Yulin couldn't find after several months of retreat suddenly came. At this time, he was full of energy. After writing this brand new score, he leaned back on the chair and let out a sigh of relief.

The Internet in the wooden house is not restricted. Ji Yulin finished writing the song, checked several emails from his assistant, and gave a lecture to the students.

This time it was a video lecture, and Ji Yulin was in very good condition, his words and deeds revealed the laziness after being satiated, beautiful and sexy, completely different from his usual state.

Even the students asked him if he encountered very happy things.

Ji Yulin kept smiling: "Well, I'm on vacation with my lover."

Several students were obviously taken aback.

They had heard that the teacher had a fiancé, but in the past three years they had only heard of his name and not seen him. Even the "name" was not a name, but Ji Yulin's fiancé's name.

Qi Wenyue smiled politely: "Why do you only see the teacher alone?"

Ji Yulin looked outside, revealing a red mark on his neck that could not be concealed.

"He went down to get food." The

students were speechless when they saw the hickey on Ji Yulin's neck.

Those who are interested or not are quite absent-minded. Even the students who don't have that kind of affection for Ji Yulin, when they learn that the teacher really has a fiancé, and see the hickey on his neck, their emotions are somewhat indescribably complicated.

Pei Ren brought up the food plate, but the person was not shown in the video, one hand was possessively circled in front of Ji Yulin's waist and abdomen, and he rubbed his big palm slowly: "Go eat first." The

student only heard the man's deep voice , they felt a bit of pressure inexplicably.

Ji Yulin raised his face and looked at Pei Ren with a smile: "There is one more thing, I'll go over to eat after I talk to them."

His lips sucked and sucked.

The strong declaration in it is self-evident.

A few students outside the video cannot see the picture, but can hear the sound of sucking/kissing.