Chapter 51

In the evening, Ji Yulin left the piano room, took a bottle of water and went straight to the training ground.

Lin Xiangyang was going out to have dinner with his fiancé Lu Jin, while Huang Tiantian was going to work part-time. The three parted ways downstairs and agreed to contact by phone if they had something to do.

The training ground is very large and consists of several different areas. Some students who have no class will come to see the alphas training. Ji Yulin came here as Pei Ren's boyfriend for the first time. I don't know if it is his illusion, but he always feels that there are several eyes on his back.

Zhao Jiajue saw Ji Yulin and shouted at him.

Ji Yulin: "...Hello."

He had an impression of this alpha who had a good relationship with Pei Ren, and a gentle smile appeared on his elegant and handsome face, which made Zhao Jiajue a little embarrassed.

Zhao Jiajue put away his carefree tone, and said heartily: "Brother Ninja is still training, and he is going to go around. This semester, he will basically have more training and retraining. Let me pick you up and find a seat."

Ji Yulin said generously "I'm sorry to bother you."

Ji Yulin used to have concerns, but now he and Pei Ren are in a relationship. He has to get used to Pei Ren's kindness to him and accept it calmly, even in front of outsiders. There is no need to hide it. cover up.

Several students surrounded Zhou Yueping, who was covered in sweat, and walked out of the battle area C. They saw Ji Yulin head-on, coughed and coughed, and winked. Some people elbowed Zhou Yueping from behind and looked in Ji Yulin's direction aim.

"Brother Zhou, it's not that who—"

Zhou Yue has never concealed his pursuit of Ji Yulin in his circle of friends, and now Ji Yulin chooses to be with Pei Ren, which slaps him in the face.

Zhou Yue has been under the pressure of Pei Ren since his freshman year. He has spent no less time in training than Pei Ren, but some talents are not something he can catch up with with a lot of effort. After all, Pei Ren has never stopped improving.

He spent all his time chasing after people to associate with Pei Ren, and let some people who were unhappy with him gossip behind his back. Zhou Yue can use his anger again, and at most the yin and yang can say a few words to each other, or he can take advantage of the opportunity to vent his anger through confrontation training.

The rules of the military academy are obedience and no infighting. Even though he is reluctant in his heart, Zhou Yueping has not been so morally corrupt as to hurt Ji Yulin face to face, or speak ill of him behind his back.

Zhou Yue walked past Ji Yulin expressionlessly, treating him like air. Zhao Jiajue

knew that Zhou Yueping had chased after Ji Yulin, and when he saw Zhou Yueping like that, he suddenly called Ji Yulin: "Sister-in-law.

"

"Fuck" cursed in a low voice.

Ji Yulin asked puzzledly: "Why did you provoke him?"

Zhao Jiajue: "Hey, this Zhou Yue has always regarded Brother Ren as his imaginary enemy since he was a freshman because of his habit."

Ji Yulin was thoughtful.

Zhao Jiajue said: "Sister-in-law, you are with brother Ren, Zhou Yue is probably going to be so angry in private, but this kid is not bad, he is angry, even if he refuses to accept it, he has not done any harm to others things."

While speaking, Ji Yulin arrived at the rest area Pei Ren had arranged for him.

Zhao Jiajue said: "Sister-in-law, you can choose a place to sit at will. There is no one from our class to take this rest area, and other people can't get in."

Zhao Jiajue pointed to the other side: "Brother Ren is there, now follow People compare."

Following Zhao Jiajue's instructions, Ji Yulin clearly saw Pei Ren fighting with several people.

He doesn't understand fighting tactics, and the scene of punching to the flesh makes him feel very painful from a distance.

Zhao Jiajue applauded, and said: "Brother Ninja is a bull on the side, the ribs on the opposite side are probably all bruised."

Ji Yulin didn't dare to look at it after just a few glances . It is easy to cause visual and inner fear.

Zhao Jiajue called out several times, he observed Ji Yulin, and asked: "Sister-in-law, don't you dare to watch?"

Ji Yulin: "Yes."

Zhao Jiajue: "It's okay, this kind of scene is really not suitable for everyone to watch, why don't you sit After a while, let me ask someone to bring you something to eat?"

Ji Yulin refused: "No, thank you."

His eyes were sincere: "If you still have to train, go there, I can just sit here and wait for him "

Zhao Jiajue scratched his head and smiled: "Then I'm leaving, sister-in-law. I can only spend fifteen minutes with you during the break. I'm fine. Brother Ninja has no rest time."

Ji Yulin: "Okay," he added , "Don't call me sister-in-law..."

Zhao Jiajue said: "If you need it, brother Ninja will be happy to hear it. If he is happy, he might teach me a few tricks, hehe."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Zhao Jiajue ran to follow Pei Ren practiced in the opposite area, and Ji Yulin took a rough look at it for a while, then took out the tablet and opened the video of the piano competition, concentrating on studying the fingering of the contestants.

Until a scorching/hot breath approached, Ji Yulin looked up from the video and met Pei Ren's eyes.

He asked softly: "The training is over?"

Pei Ren pulled down the towel on his neck to wipe his sweat. He sat two chairs away from Ji Yulin, panting heavily: "Yeah."

Ji Yulin said, "I watched it before I came here ." You for a while, but the fighting scene is too exciting for me, I dare not watch it."

Pei Ren's deep eyes shook slightly and smiled: "Don't be afraid."

Ji Yulin handed Pei Ren the water he brought when he came. "Would you like a drink?"

Pei Ren took it away, some of the hot sweat on his palm covered Ji Yulin's hand, and he frowned.

Pei Ren said, "I'll take a shower later."

Sweaty, he didn't want to be next to Ji Yulin, and he didn't want to make Ji Yulin smell of sweat.

Ji Yulin didn't dislike it. Pei Ren was usually handsome, but when he came off the training ground, he was upright and tough, very masculine, and he was completely different from his usual life.

He couldn't help but look a few more times, Pei Ren finished drinking the water Ji Yulin gave, and said, "Let's go, I'll go to the dormitory to take a shower." On the

way, Ji Yulin took the initiative to hold Pei Ren's hand.

Pei Ren: "..."

Ji Yulin said, "I found out that you wanted to lead me away."

Pei Ren nodded: "Yes." He explained, "I was sweating heavily, and I planned to wash it off before leading me."

Ji Yulin: " It doesn't matter."

His brows were curved: "You are very eye-catching in training."

Pei Ren's lips curled up slightly, and he tightly clasped Ji Yulin's fingers, leading him all the way to the dormitory building.

Countless eyes looked at them on the way, Pei Ren was used to it, Ji Yulin was adapting to this change, it was natural to be decent and calm.

Pei Ren's dormitory is a double room. He only comes to take a shower after training, and Zhao Jiajue usually lives by himself.

The dormitory is clean and spacious, with a faint smell of freshener in the air, and cleaning staff will clean it regularly every day.

Ji Yulin sat in a chair and turned on the piano video to watch while Pei Ren was taking a shower.

Pei Ren came out before watching half of the video, Ji Yulin turned off the video and was about to stand up, when a burst of cool steam hit the back of his neck, Pei Ren leaned over, put his palm on the back of his neck and kissed his lips up and down.

Every time Pei Ren kisses Ji Yulin, she is patient, caresses slowly, and licks deep in Ji Yulin's throat with irresistible enthusiasm.

Ji Yulin put his arms around Pei Ren's shoulders, and gradually wrapped his arms around Pei Ren's neck.

As the kiss deepened, he subconsciously rolled up Pei Ren's tongue and swallowed his throat, and couldn't help inserting his fingers into the short spiky hair on the back of Pei Ren's head.

The closed door was suddenly pushed open, and Zhao Jiajue carried some food boxes in his hands, his hungry expression stopped abruptly.

Pei Ren stopped to kiss deeply, put his palm on the back of Ji Yulin's neck and frowned at the person who suddenly entered the room.

Zhao Jiajue: "..."

He took half a step back and stepped out of the door,

blushing even more than the person in question: "Well, I'll go to the next door, Brother Ren, you and sister-in-law continue?" cover his face.

"Pei Ren, let Zhao Jiajue come in for dinner, let's go back."

Pei Ren's deep voice was slightly hoarse: "Yes."

He took Ji Yulin's wrist and brought him up, and said in a flat tone, "Zhao Jiajue, you don't have to go."

Zhao Jiajue watched Pei Ren and Ji Yulin go downstairs, and touched noses flirtatiously.

When he sat down to eat, he suddenly found that the extra dishes he bought on purpose were not very tasty.

Zhao Jiajue thought that the scene of Brother Nin and his sister-in-law kissing was more exciting than tonight's close combat. How could there be such a lazy and arrogant attitude as usual, the scene was hot and exciting, he He didn't dare to look directly at him.

*****

community apartment.

Auntie prepared supper in advance, and Ji Yulin and Pei Ren ate it when they got home.

They went back to the room to take a bath, Ji Yulin came out first, leaned on the sofa in a relaxed posture, with Xueqiuer in his arms, and continued to play the other half of the video that he hadn't finished watching.

When Pei Ren came out, Ji Yulin closed the video of the piano competition that he had just finished watching, and naturally shook hands with Pei Ren's extended hand.

He suddenly turned over, and his posture became that Pei Ren was leaning on the sofa, and he was sleeping in Pei Ren's arms.

The light fir fragrance gently enveloped Ji Yulin's body, Pei Ren lowered his lips and kissed Ji Yulin's cheek: "Haven't finished it yet?"

Ji Yulin: "It's finished." He opened the school forum casually, resting his face on Pei Ren's shoulder to enjoy each other The ears and temples rubbed against each other.

Suddenly, Ji Yulin tugged at Pei Ren's finger: "We were photographed and posted on the forum, and many people commented..."

Pei Ren and Ji Yulin roughly read this hot post, did not pay attention to other people's comments, and only looked at the photos.

Pei Ren commented: "The light on this road is not good, so I didn't take a clear picture."

Ji Yulin: "..."

He laughed: "Is this the time to care about this?"

Pei Ren dismissed it: "Look at it for a while, let's read it, let them read it too, this post will disappear soon."

As Pei Ren said, half an hour later Ji Yulin checked the forum again, and all the posts about Pei Ren and him were deleted.

He opened his mouth to ask, but Pei Ren took his tablet away: "Don't look at this, Linlin, look at me."

Ji Yulin's eyelashes trembled slightly, and when he turned his face, Pei Ren hugged him on the sofa and kissed him.

The angle turned again, Pei Ren pressed Ji Yulin carefully, clasped his hands, Ji Yulin pressed his hands on top of his head, and accepted Pei Ren's kiss from face to lips, down his neck.

Pei Ren bent his knees and pressed his knees slightly, and his heavy breathing fell passionately on his red and wet neck.

Ji Yulin was in a daze, and he asked vaguely, "Will we—"

Pei Ren kissed and bit his lips, and interrupted in a hoarse voice: "No." The

two of them trained together, and the other played the piano, and the time alone was limited. Forbearance is far from enough.

Ji Yulin put his arms around Pei Ren's sweaty neck and said, "You're so energetic..."

Pei Ren didn't deny it: "There are still better times."