Chapter 25

Pei Ren ushered in a susceptibility period without warning, and the last time he strengthened the inhibitory medicine had not expired, this accident caught everyone by surprise.

The AL010 area on the Kappa border is deserted, and the only two resident doctors happened to be dispatched to work today.

Zhao Jiajue's courage lasted only for a brief moment. He didn't dare to confront the alpha with an S+ rating in the susceptible period, and kept out of a safe distance again. "Brother Ninja, how do you feel?

" Not to the Adam's apple. He swallowed his throat and wiped his hands with sweat.

Restlessness, anger, blood boiling, hostility gushing.

At this moment, he urgently needs to destroy and destroy.

Pei Ren tried his best to suppress the psychological and physical abnormalities with extremely high self-control. Under Zhao Jiajue's hesitant gaze, he opened the confinement room and locked himself in.

There was a sandbag in the confinement room, and the sandbag exploded in Pei Ren's hand in an instant, and the sand disappeared all over the ground.

The alpha in the susceptible period had red eyes, was dripping with sweat, and had blue veins all over his body.

The whole body was filled with anger, Pei Ren's negative state was maximized, the fire in his body made the blood vessels in Pei Ren's hands throb.

Want to destroy, want to destroy, want to crash.

Outside the confinement, the news of Pei Ren's susceptibility period has been reported.

When Zhao Jiajue was walking around in a hurry outside the gate, the veterans at the station brought medicines and inhibitors.

The veteran said, "Doctor Qin isn't here."

Zhao Jiajue quickly waved his hands, "It doesn't matter, he can handle it by himself."

Zhao Jiajue pressed the combination lock to open a crack in the door, and the alpha in the susceptible stage had a strong sense of territory, making his hairy eyes stab like a knife.

Zhao Jiajue ran away without delaying a moment: "The medicine is here, you can figure it out."

He moved swiftly and crisply, pushed the medicine into the crack of the door while speaking, and then closed it with his backhand.

Zhao Jiajue rubbed his arms, like a veteran holding his shoulders, "Let's go, he will think we are provoking him if we stay any longer," the

veteran said, "S+ level alpha."

Zhao Jiajue nodded, "That's right . "The

old soldier's eyes flashed with excitement, "If all the cubs in the camp are here, they will definitely want to practice with him." The

veteran's shining eyes slid to Zhao Jiajue, and Zhao Jiajue said haha: "I won't fight with him Just

kidding, in school, he was most afraid of being assigned to the team against Pei Ren, so it is indeed a good way to practice with alpha in the susceptible period.

The alpha's physical condition during the susceptible period is at a peak explosive period, but if one is a little careless, it is easy to be pinched to death by such an alpha.

There are not only genetic differences between alpha, omega, and beta. Even alpha and alpha also have level suppression.

Zhao Jiajue's evaluation of S is one level behind S+. This level is a talent brought out in genes, and some conditions cannot be caught up with no matter how hard you work hard the day after tomorrow.

Zhao Jiajue resolutely rejected the old man's words, "I won't go." The

veteran was eager to try, and Pei Ren couldn't return to normal state for a while after the suppression injection.

There is no shortage of fights in the base, and they are not afraid of getting hurt. What they want is that kind of ruthlessness.

Zhao Jiajue followed the veteran to the monitoring room to check on Pei Ren's condition. Pei Ren was getting a needle in his arm, and the medicine seeped through the floating blood vessel.

As the veteran said just now, alpha needs a transitional period of recovery after the suppression injection. The anger and anger in Pei Ren's eyes can make people staggering across the screen. Obviously Pei Ren has extremely high control ability, otherwise this The confinement room had been destroyed long ago.

Looking at the rotting sandbag, Zhao Jiajue was amazed: "He really has willpower, and he still has self-control at this time." The

veteran sighed, "He is like a violent lion, and he must want to fight now."

Pei Pei The news that Ren has entered the susceptible period has been passed on to his superiors. He has a high evaluation, and he has the idea of ​​letting the people in the base fight against Pei Ren.

Zhao Jiajue went in his left ear and out of his right ear, and said haha: "Not every alpha susceptible period wants to fight." The

veteran looked at him, and Zhao Jiajue made more sense as he said, "For example, I, I don't want to fight, isn't it more comfortable to hold a fragrant and soft omega whistle than to do anything?"

Omega and alpha are the most suitable and effective comfort/placebo for each other, taking a few bites is much better than taking a suppressive injection.

The veteran asked, "Pei Ren has an omega."

Zhao Jiajue said regretfully, "I really don't have one." He gloated a little, "Look, no matter how good he is, he can't find an omega that can match him, so the highest Rating is not an absolutely good thing." The

veteran revealed ruthlessly, "I think he still doesn't want to look for it."

Zhao Jiajue sneered, fingers touching the tip of his nose.

The veteran didn't break Zhao Jiajue's words, but said, "When Pei Ren stabilizes to a certain state, the superiors will send the elites from the base to practice with him." In the

monitoring screen, Pei Ren's nose was hot and sweaty, and he brutally bit off the new restraint. Dosage, another injection for myself.

*****

Just entered the winter, the sky is already dark early.

Ji Yulin packed her schoolbag and walked out of the study room building. Lin Xiangyang called immediately.

"Linlin, help the Jianghu!" Lin Xiangyang coaxed anxiously, "I went to Xiangzhang Street to eat every afternoon with me. He just survived the estrus period not long before school started, but he hasn't been checked by the hospital yet. We started from Xiangzhang Street. Zhangjie dropped by to the hospital, but..."

Lin Xiangyang sighed, "He didn't bring the previous inspection report. The documents were packed in a blue bag and placed in the third cabinet of the dormitory. Are you free to send them here now?"

Ji Yulin turned to the dormitory building "Wait for me."

Lin Xiangyang suppressed his voice and confessed to someone, Ji Yulin felt the wind under his feet, and rushed to the dormitory to take Huang Tiantian's inspection report away.

Ji Yulin was a little restless on the way, and looked down at his phone several times.

Usually at this point Pei Ren would use the meal time to reply to some simple text messages to him, but today there was nothing.

Twenty minutes later, Ji Yulin arrived at the hospital and handed over the report to Huang Tiantian. Lin Xiangyang sat in the rest chair, resting his head on one hand and had nothing to do.

Lin Xiangyang had nothing to say, "Linlin, I'm here anyway, why don't you check it out by the way."

Since the beginning of winter, there has been a small burst of hair/estrus, and one after another omega in the department has entered the stage of sex/estrus .

Lin Xiangyang has his fiancé regularly marked, and there are soothing/comforting pheromones in his body that make him stabilize. He no longer has to suffer from the suffering and pain when he was not marked.

After thinking about it, Ji Yulin decided that he didn't need to do the test.

A person who differentiated into an omega. Basically, you will have your first estrus at the age of eighteen.

Omega releases excess pheromones accumulated in the body in subestrous state.

Ji Yulin doesn't even know what his pheromone is, because it has never been detected, and the so-called estrous tide is far away.

"I..." Ji Yulin said euphemistically, "I'll watch it later when I have a chance." In the

end, being unable to be a normal omega has not completely crossed the hurdle in Ji Yulin's heart. Give him more time, and he will accept it. His incompleteness also really extinguished his love for Pei Ren.

*** The

three came out of the hospital and stood on the side of the road waiting for the car to go back.

Huang Tiantian looked up at the spaceship gliding along the light track in the sky, and said, "Why don't we take this one."

Lin Xiangyang, "The cars are coming." The

two cars stopped in front of them one after the other. Lin Xiangyang's fiancé After picking them up, the alpha Ji Yulin who got off from the other car had a little impression.

It was the alpha who pointed Pei Ren.

What did he come to the hospital for?

Seeing Ji Yulin, Zhou Kun frowned.

Pei Ren and Ji Yulin have a good relationship, and he is considering whether to tell him the news that Pei Ren has entered the susceptible period, but the person who turned around has already left.

Zhou Kun's thoughts changed a few times.

Pei Ren didn't establish a relationship with this omega, but their relationship is extraordinary.

If you really want to go to a war zone in the future, the most taboo is that alpha pheromone is out of control, so alpha will have its own omega.

Alpha and omega are the most effective medicines for each other.

That kid Pei Ren is about to graduate, so he should find an omega.

****

At the end of the term, with the end of the exams for several courses, there are fewer and fewer courses left.

Ji Yulin goes to the library for self-study every day. After dinner, he goes to the piano room to play the piano. He doesn't slack off because of the end of schoolwork. Every day

is much easier like Lin Xiangyang. He has no class and drags Huang Tiantian to play all day long because he has more free time. , Huang Tiantian took another part-time job, and Lin Xiangyang went to join in the fun and help him out if he had nothing to do, so that he could experience life in a good name.

dormitory group.

Daily [Did you see the event I posted by Linlin, I went to practice the piano again]

Daily: [Picture 1jpg, there is a cold drink shop near the shop where I work every day, it's delicious, let's go together in the afternoon~]

News from Lin Xiangyang After stopping for a few minutes, Ji Yulin looked away from the music score, glanced at it, and was about to reply when Lin Xiangyang popped out again.

Riri [fuck ... ] Riri

[I and Tiantian were robbed just now]

Ji Yulin called directly, packed up the piano score and prepared to leave the piano room.

Lin Xiangyang's voice sounded lingering fear through the phone, but it was still in his usual carefree tone.

He sighed with emotion: "It's okay, it's okay, Linlin, don't worry, someone helped us just now, and the police have arrived, we can go and record a statement with the police now.

" Anyone who commits illegal acts will be sentenced to severe punishment, and those who can snatch Lin Xiangyang and the others...

Ji Yulin and Lin Xiangyang asked for the address, and arrived at the scene ten minutes later.

Outside the gate of the police station, Ji Yulin bumped into a tall and indifferent alpha who came out for a photo.

He froze for a moment, and remembering that this was Zhou Kun who had taught Pei Ren, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "Hello."

Zhou Kun kept his expression calm and nodded slightly to him.

A few minutes later Ji Yulin picked up Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian.

The two people who finished recording their statements were sent out by a beta, each holding a glass of water to drink.

Huang Tiantian tugged at the hem of Lin Xiangyang's clothes. Lin Xiangyang, who was chatting with the policewoman, saw Ji Yulin, greeted the policewoman and immediately pulled Huang Tiantian to him.

"We're fine, and I made your trip for nothing." The

three of them walked out of the gate together, and Ji Yulin asked, "What's the matter?

" So I shouted. The thief and his accomplices became furious. They came and bumped into Tiantian and me, and even snatched our things! But they were subdued by a tall, cold-faced alpha just as they ran out of the gate. La."

Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian looked left and right, and said strangely: "He seems to be gone? He didn't talk to us, and I wanted to thank him."

Huang Tiantian whispered, "It was a false alarm."

Lin Xiangyang sighed, and his eyes turned to Ji Yulin: "Linlin, you've come all the time, let's go out and play for a long time today."

Ji Yulin didn't refuse.

They went to the cold drink shop introduced by Lin Xiangyang to drink milk tea together, and went to watch the most popular movies at the moment.

The street lights are like rainbows at night, and the center of the commercial building is bustling.

Ji Yulin accompanied her roommate into a pharmacy, Huang Tiantian ran out of pheromone stickers and bought a few more boxes, Lin Xiangyang joined in the fun and bought a few copies, and finally encouraged Ji Yulin to buy them too.

Ji Yulin touched the back of her neck subconsciously, feeling a little flustered.

The pheromone blocking patch he put on was useless, and the gland was born with defects. He couldn't feel the throbbing of alpha, let alone release the pheromone response.

Lin Xiangyang stuffed the package to Ji Yulin and "take it."

Ji Yulin absent-mindedly took it in his hand, subconsciously pulling a soft smile at the corner of his mouth.

Lin Xiangyang said, "Linlin, don't take it seriously, although..." He paused, obviously not wanting to expose Ji Yulin's wound, but insisted, "Anyway, just in case, I believe your body will definitely turn around."

Huang Tiantian agreed very much.

Looking at her roommate with encouraging eyes, Ji Yulin's gloomy mood faded a lot.

"Let's go, where else do you want to go to play."

They were submerged in the bustling night scene again, and it was almost half past ten when Ji Yulin returned to the apartment.

He turned on all the lights in the apartment, sat quietly on the sofa in the living room and lost his mind, and then went to the bathroom.

Ji Yulin, who came out of the shower, was glowing all over his body. He picked up the mobile phone by the bedside and was lying down. The screen vibrated, and Pei Ren called.

With the mobile phone standing beside the pillow, Ji Yulin said softly, "Pei Ren." What

responded to him was slightly heavy breathing.

Ji Yulin was puzzled, "Pei Ren"

"Linlin..." Pei Ren concealed his hoarse voice.

He fought against the people at the base for nearly five hours, and it took five full hours of high-energy fighting to suppress his abnormally violent and restless state.

Even in the second before contacting Ji Yulin, Pei Ren still clenched his knuckles and was extremely sensitive to the surrounding environment.

Like a ferocious beast occupying its territory, if anyone approaches or provokes him, Pei Ren will kill him without hesitation.

Until now, through the mobile phone, Ji Yulin's soft and gentle voice passed into his ears like a dream, and the restless flame in Pei Ren's body seemed to be extinguished.

Ji Yulin was worried after listening to Pei Ren's heavy breathing for a while.

"What's wrong with you, why don't you talk?"

Pei Ren breathed heavily, beads of sweat rolling down his chin.

"It's okay, the training is too heavy, and my voice is hoarse."

"Is the training very hard today, then you should rest early to recover your strength, and don't stay up too late." Ji Yulin buried himself comfortably in the quilt. On the other hand, he was very worried about Pei Ren, because this It was the first time that Pei Ren showed some out-of-control reactions.

He persuaded Pei Ren: "Go and rest quickly, you will be back in a week, and you are not in a hurry to get in touch."

Every word Ji Yulin said was like cool and soft water nourishing Pei Ren's irritable and violent heart, and he was dumb. He responded with a voice: "Yeah", and when Ji Yulin took the initiative to hang up, he couldn't help but look at the screen of the phone that went out.

If only Ji Yulin was by his side, he would definitely not be unable to control himself like he is now.

Like...

like...

Pei Ren frowned suddenly, what was he thinking.

How can he think about Ji Yulin, the bamboo horse who has been relying on and trusting him since he was a child, he ca n't

sleep

well at night, and it's hard for him to concentrate during class during the day.

He rubbed the center of his brows with a wry smile, Lin Xiangyang asked him what was wrong in a low voice, Ji Yulin said he was fine.

It's just his body protesting the poor quality of sleep last night.

In the middle of the class, someone came to pick up the students in the class.

Ji Yulin raised his head from a slightly dazed state, Lin Xiangyang touched him with his elbow, and whispered, "Several students have entered the estrus period."

Once Lin Xiangyang opened the gate, he couldn't stop, "The class has sent many of them away these days ." Now, everyone should pay attention to your own state."

"..." Ji Yulin thinks that he is not qualified to participate in this topic, he knows the principle and state of omega heat from books, but he has not experienced it himself, so he can't tell.

Ji Yulin didn't pay much attention to what happened between classes. He practiced the piano as usual after returning to the apartment, and insisted on doing half an hour of yoga by the French windows.

The night was dark, and Pei Ren hadn't contacted him yet.

Holding the phone, Ji Yulin felt a little irritable. Perhaps due to the weather and the impact of the exercise, he closed the window, went to the living room and poured a glass of warm water down his throat.

Ji Yulin's body has been very sensitive since he was a child, and any change will make him suspicious.

But just because she was used to the body that would feel uncomfortable whenever there was a slight disturbance, Ji Yulin took it seriously but didn't take it too seriously, thinking about going to sleep.

Ji Yulin replaced the calming incense in the room, and adjusted the light of the small night light to the darkest, leaving a little light.

He tried his best to relax his body and wrapped himself tightly in a soft and warm blanket.

I don't know how long it took, the heat suffocated my neck, Ji Yulin lifted the wet and red eyebrows, and kicked off the quilt.

He gradually closed his eyes, as if a fire was slowly burning all over his body.

But Ji Yulin was too tired, so he allowed himself to sleep peacefully, meditating to sleep and his body would be fine.