Chapter 66

Pei Ren declared his sovereignty over Ji Yulin in front of the students.

As a man, especially an alpha, when facing the same kind, you don't need to communicate, you can feel what the other person is thinking with just a look.

Especially when it concerns her own omega, she has a super keen intuition about being coveted by an omega.

Ji Yulin has made remarkable achievements in his own field at a young age, coupled with his unique appearance and temperament, his charm has captured the hearts of many people.

Pei Ren and Ji Yulin are not in the same circle, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how much Ji Yulin is loved.

The love that is pursued, and there are endless suitors who like it.

Although Ji Yulin declared that he had a fiancé, those who pursued him still did not give up.

Even more crazy suitors said that if Ji Yulin got married, he would like to see himself after Ji Yulin divorced.

After entering the four places, Pei Ren's way of acting became less and less obvious. Even when he faced the front line of life and death, he was calm and calm, and his brows rarely frowned.

But for jealousy, coveting Ji Yulin is tantamount to provoking his sovereign territory. Pei Ren has passed the age of blatant jealousy, it is more practical to hold Ji Yulin into his arms and kiss than to scare others away with words and childish behaviors.

The water-stained sound of lingering tongue/kiss was clearly transmitted to the students' ears through the video. A few of them obviously couldn't get back to their senses. They couldn't see the way the teacher was kissing or the man's face.

But Qi Wenyue saw the man sliding to the palm of the teacher's slender neck and rubbing slowly.

The palm was broad and powerful, with well-defined joints, and the fingertips with a layer of rough calluses slid over the teacher's delicate Adam's apple intentionally or unintentionally.

Pei Ren kissed Ji Yulin so deeply that his tongue almost touched his throat. He couldn't help swallowing, and his throat moved slightly.

The slender neck was imprisoned under the man's broad palm, full of control and lust/desire, the students were stunned and sore at first, and then their entire faces were hot, and they dared not look at it again.

They couldn't see it even if they wanted to, because the video screen was cut off, leaving only darkness.

Ji Yulin's neck was terribly red when Pei Ren touched it, and his face turned sour. Pei Ren admired him, bent down, and still held the back of his neck and cheek to kiss.

"That's enough..." Ji Yulin was gasping for breath, he had no doubts now, even if Pei Ren didn't want to kill him, he could kiss him until he was suffocated to death.

This man...

he turned his head, his eyes fell on the black screen, and he thought that his possessiveness was getting stronger and stronger.

Even his students are jealous.

Ji Yulin raised her red lips, and asked in a hoarse voice: "How can you teach me in front of students like this?"

Ji Yulin is famously gentle both internally and externally, but as a teacher, he still has a certain degree of respect in front of students. Majesty is there. Now that Pei Ren is kissing him like this, how can he put on a majestic look in front of the students.

Pei Ren directly carried Ji Yulin away from the chair: "Linlin," alpha said with deep and dark eyes, "we are on vacation."

"..."

Ji Yulin laughed, he had already understood the subtext contained in the man's words.

He wrapped his arms around Pei Ren's shoulders, his fingers crossed his clothes and explored inside, a little obsessed, his delicate fingertips pressed against his tight muscles: "Okay, I'll accompany you, I'm not busy with work during the vacation."

evening.

When Ji Yulin opened his eyes again, he had no doubt that one day he would die on the bed.

Although Pei Ren became more and more violent in this regard, fortunately, he cleaned him thoughtfully afterwards and applied medicine, leaving aside the residual foreign body sensation, and even massaged Ji Yulin's whole body while he was asleep, so his waist It's not too uncomfortable with the legs.

He got out of bed with bare feet, walked around the house, and even looked for the balcony.

Several squirrels squatted on the canopy waiting for him to feed nuts, but they didn't see Pei Ren.

The aborigine aunt who came to deliver the meal saw him and said with a slightly jerky accent with a smile: "Pei, Mr. Pei... is working in the village..."

Ji Yulin asked about the situation while drinking porridge.

It turned out that the water pipes in this area burst and all the water was cut off. There is no shortage of water in the mountains, and the wells are still open. However, it is fine for young people to use it, but older people who live alone are not used to it, and it is easy to cause limbs or waist sprains if they are not careful.

The area is remote, and the treatment conditions of the village doctors are always limited. If an accident happens, it will take a long time to send it outside for treatment, not to mention the bumpy journey.

Ji Yulin thought of the tarmac where the plane landed when they came, and knew that not everyone had the conditions to enjoy these resources.

After finishing the porridge, Ji Yulin simply washed up, changed his clothes and went out to check the situation.

He didn't know how to get there, so he asked the people Pei Ren stayed nearby to come out and ask, and then he passed by like a walk.

The forest was warm with the setting sun, and the air was filled with the smell

of trees, leaves and soil. Ji Yulin, who had walked all the way, suddenly became enlightened and felt comfortable.

Not to mention that there were small animals in the mountains and forests who followed him curiously on the road, Ji Yulin regretted not going out with his camera.

He walked for almost forty minutes before seeing Pei Ren.

Pei Ren was repairing water pipes with several villagers, and the surrounding ground was dug up, and the exposed pipes were mottled with rust and many cracks.

These pipes have been used for a long time and there are many water seepage points. Pei Ren suggested to replace all the water pipes.

The aborigines hesitated, how could Pei Ren fail to see what they were thinking. He took out his mobile phone and looked for a number. Within a few minutes, he told the villagers that new pipes would be delivered soon.

People who can invest in building a resort environment in the primeval forest are not short of money, let alone resources. Although Mrs. Pei didn't reach out here, he opened his mouth, and others were willing to sell his face.

It is my wish to have more relationship with Pei family. Don't mention that Pei Ren's identity is different from the past, even if he is related in the alliance circle, he usually has no chance to contact or meet this major general.

When Ji Yulin saw Pei Ren, the sky was already dark. Several villagers were surrounding Pei Ren, and then went to work again.

The tacit understanding between the two did not need to be audible. Almost the moment Ji Yulin showed up, Pei Ren turned his head and said in a deep voice: "Linlin, stand where you are."

Ji Yulin's clothes and shoes were clean, while Pei Ren In order to change the water pipes nearby, the ground was completely dug up. The soil layer was wet, and their shoes and trouser legs were covered with a lot of mud.

Ji Yulin said obediently, "Oh."

He had a gentle smile on his face, which caused the local villagers who were working to be embarrassed to look in his direction.

Pei Ren fixed the new pipes one by one, leaving the rest of the work to the villagers.

He jumped up from the pit and walked towards his lover who hadn't left yet.

Ji Yulin said: "It's getting dark, you go back and take a shower before eating." After waking up and eating, he specially said to Pei

Ren, "I'll just eat some fruit."

Why didn't he want to eat more restaurant food, Pei Ren still managed to feed some people when it was time for supper.

*****

The pace of life in the forest has slowed down, and Ji Yulin only comes into contact with the primitive natural environment, the animals he loves and the simple native villagers every day.

He doesn't have to think about anything, he relaxes and enjoys in a silent environment, and has ushered in a period of inspiration, and can improvise and create new scores in one go every day.

Once Ji Yulin became addicted to playing the piano, he could play for four or five hours in a row. Every time the piano practice time just ended, Pei Ren would count the seconds and carry him directly to the corner of the sofa, or to the bed, sometimes next to the piano platform.

What's more, Pei Ren doesn't mind Ji Yulin accepting his love while playing the piano.

It's just that Ji Yulin felt that it was too chaotic, and Pei Ren was not a man at this time.

As long as his piano sound was messed up because Pei Ren became inattentive, Pei Ren would hold him lightly, heavy, and turn around.

When the piano was out of tune, Ji Yulin's fingers covered the keys and trembled rapidly. He didn't know what he was playing at all. The rapid and rapid frequency of the piano sound under his fingertips was completely knocked out by Pei Ren behind him.

*****

Ji Yulin played and recorded the song created during the virgin forest, and sent the recorded audio to his assistant Bai Han.

The half-month vacation ended soon, and he and Pei Ren flew back to the capital two days earlier.

Pei Ren went to Sichu and the National Capital Armed Area successively, and had new tasks and work handovers.

And Ji Yulin wasn't idle either, he didn't write out the score for several months of retreat, and just sent the finished piece to his assistant during less than half a month's vacation, Bai Han couldn't wait to discuss it with him after listening to it.

As soon as Ji Yulin landed, he asked Yue Ming to drive him to the office building in the art park, where he discussed matters related to the creation with his assistant and working team.

After the day's talk, Ji Yulin's work came to an end.

Ji Yulin has a mature and reliable working team. He can create the music and play it, and don't worry about the rest.

It was very cold in the alliance at the end of November, and the snow was much thicker than before he and Pei Ren went on vacation.

Back in Lan'an District, Ji Yulin sneezed a few times before entering the door.

He didn't dare to take his body lightly and let himself catch a cold. He first went upstairs to take a bath, then played with Xueqiuer in the room for a while, and then drank the cold-dispelling soup made by Uncle Zhong.

Ji Yulin sat on the hanging chair by the floor-to-ceiling windows and watched the snow falling outside the window, and only started to check the mail when he was relaxed enough.

There are student assignments, content matters for work collaborations, and Union Theater emails.

As a staff member of the Union Theater, Ji Yulin has to complete a specific performance every year at the request of the theater. Sometimes it's a charity performance, sometimes it's a joint concert with foreign countries, or something else.

This year is quite special. Ji Yulin looked at the invitation letter for the Alliance Military Industry Concert, clicked on the link and filled in his information one by one.

During the day he went to the Union Theater and talked with the old professors in the courtyard.

This time, the Alliance Military Industry Concert will be held in the National Armed Forces Command. Pei Ren seems to be busy there recently, so I don't know if I can meet him.

A week later, Ji Yulin simply packed his luggage and took a car to the Armed Command.

The snowy road conditions were not very good. Ji Yulin arrived at the place an hour later. The gate of the Armed Command was solemn and solemn, giving people a strong sense of oppression.

Ji Yulin, who got out of the car and didn't dare to walk around rashly, wanted to contact the person in charge of receiving the orchestra, but when he looked up, his gaze suddenly froze.

Beside the frozen tree branches not far away, the man was tall and straight, wearing the uniform of a high-ranking military officer of the Alliance, and the golden military rank shoulder badge shimmered in the gloomy snowy sky.

Ji Yulin paused, and Pei Ren had already walked in front of him.

"..."

Ji Yulin couldn't see anyone else around.

He didn't know what Pei Ren was doing in the Armed Command, but in his capacity, it was not enough for him to be received by the commander-in-chief and general team of the Black Mambat Special Forces, and the alliance's officers who were promoted to major generals when they were only a few decades old.

Pei Ren took his suitcase: "You live with me."

Ji Yulin: "The person who receives me..."

Pei Ren: "Leave it to me to receive you."

Ji Yulin: "."