Chapter 24

Pei Ren passed by a flower shop and bought Ji Yulin a bouquet of blue enchantresses, nine pieces, just for Ji Yulin to hold in his hand, instead of putting it coldly on the back seat of the car.

Pei Ren commented: "The flowers suit you very well."

Ji Yulin hugged the flowers and did not make a sound.

The rain is getting heavier, and the surroundings are wet and hazy, cutting off the vision ahead.

Unfortunately, an accident happened on the last part of their journey back to the community. A checkpoint was set up at the intersection, and vehicles were temporarily impassable.

Pei Ren could turn around and take Ji Yulin back to the community, but he didn't choose to do so.

The eyes of each other were staggered and looked at each other, and there was an indescribable meaning in the undercurrent of a slight touch.

Silence, the sound of rain outside the car window.

Ji Yulin said: "Anyway, it's not very far from the apartment, let's walk back."

His words just hit Pei Ren's heart.

Pei Ren had no objection. After finding a place nearby to park the car, he picked up the only umbrella in the car.

When the wind blows, the rain suddenly becomes a thread.

Pei Ren got out of the car to hold an umbrella, and turned to the other side to pick up Ji Yulin.

"The wind is so strong," Ji Yulin stretched out his hand to cover his cheek, Pei Ren adjusted the angle, and covered most of it with his body.

Ji Yulin took the initiative to hold Pei Ren's arm: "Come closer, your shoulders are covered." The

two walked closely next to each other under an umbrella. As if he was afraid that he would get wet, the spare wristband was wrapped around Ji Yulin's arm from behind, completely embracing him as he walked away.

Pei Ren whispered: "How do you feel?" He asked again, "Is it cold?"

Ji Yulin shook his head: "It's okay."

Pei Ren's body temperature was much higher than his, and being held in his arms by the other party completely blocked the wind and rain. invasion.

Pei Ren hit the nail on the head, and didn't forget to say: "You know it's good for me to pick you up. Let's live together and take care of each other, which is more reliable than others."

Ji Yulin thought that Pei Ren seemed to have something to say.

The two walked into the apartment one after the other. Ji Yulin took off his wet coat and hung it on the chair. Before he made a sound, Pei Ren pushed him back to the room: "Go in and take a hot bath as soon as possible, otherwise you will easily catch a cold."

After finishing speaking, he closed the door for Ji Yulin. Pei Ren packed up the wet clothes, and when he picked up Ji Yulin's coat, he suddenly frowned.

He put the clothes of the two into the washing machine separately, and walked around the living room again after he came out. He raised his hand and squeezed lightly between his eyebrows.

Maybe he had hallucinations, otherwise how could he smell a strange breath just now.

Looking at the thick rain and fog in the distance, Pei Ren was upset, and went into the bathroom to take a shower of cold water before suppressing the irritability.

*****

Time flies by in a blink of an eye. In the early winter, the alliance has not yet ushered in the first snow of the year.

Ji Yulin's glands are recovering well. At the beginning, his idea was to move out of the apartment after recovering his physical condition, but now more than half of the semester has passed, and the end of the semester is coming soon. He is still living in Pei Ren's apartment.

He didn't even think about it. How to talk to Pei Ren, and I don't know whether to say this, all these developments have long exceeded his initial thoughts.

The temperature dropped sharply during the day, Ji Yulin hurried out of the classroom to put on his mask and wrapped his face tightly.

It was late when he left the classroom, Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian had already taken up a seat in the school cafeteria, and they were urging him to hurry up to eat in the group.

Ji Yulin answered them with his head down, but the text message he sent to Pei Ren in the morning has not yet been answered.

Pei Ren went to a training camp outside the province for a month, with one week left.

The Pei family is huge, and with Pei Ren's ability, he has a broader and more convenient way to spread out the future, but he did not choose the path arranged by the Pei family.

Ji Yulin walked into the restaurant with mixed feelings, and among the three of them, Lin Xiangyang ordered five desserts alone.

Ji Yulin pushed all the desserts away with a gentle tone, even if she refused, it would not be embarrassing, like a breeze blowing on her face.

"I can't eat sweets anymore." With a

bitter face, Huang Tiantian forced out a sentence: "I don't want to eat anymore, my tooth hurts."

Lin Xiangyang waved his hand: "It's okay, I don't think you need to eat these snacks, I'll be fine after I finish them. During the process, Lin Xiangyang answered the phone, hesitated

in a carefree tone, then nodded, and turned to Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian with his hands on the phone: "My fiancé will pick me up in the afternoon. Do you want to come together after school?"

: "I haven't given you a formal introduction yet,"

Ji Yulin agreed without thinking. He rejected the plan to practice the piano at night, and Huang Tiantian had no objections.

The relationship between the three of them is extraordinary, and it is understandable to see each other's important people.

Ji Yulin sent a sentence to Pei Ren: [My fiancé and I go to meet Yang Yang every night to have a meal together. ]

He and Pei Ren would occasionally contact each other, sometimes with only a few short replies at night. Occasionally, Pei Ren would finish training early and would have a few minutes of video or phone calls with him before going to bed.

It was three days ago that they had a video call.

When Pei Ren wanted to see him, he would just say that Ji Yulin didn't need to prepare himself mentally in advance, he just agreed.

After waiting for a few minutes, Ji Yulin put away his phone, thinking that he might not be able to contact Pei Ren until before going to bed.

After the afternoon class ended, Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian were waiting at the school.

Lin Xiangyang was in contact with his fiancé, and after rambling on for a long time, he went back to the dormitory from the balcony, and said with a smile, "He'll pick us up in a while." In the

evening Ji Yulin met Lin Xiangyang's fiancé, who was five years older than Lin Xiangyang, gentle and gentle. A mature alpha with thin silver-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose. He was introduced by Lin Xiangyang as an electronic engineer.

Lin Xiangyang usually likes to praise other alphas in his mouth, and even drags them to see handsome men, but Ji Yulin can see that he likes this fiancé very much and listens to him very much.

He took pictures and sent them to Pei Ren: [Yangyang's fiancé invited us to dinner. ]

******

Kappa border AL010 area.

Pei Ren just came out of the training camp, his blood was hot, and he was more irritable than before after every fight.

He unscrewed the cold water and rushed it to the top of his head for a long time, his tall and scorching body wrapped in the dripping training suit.

Pei Ren calculated the time, and prepared to clean himself up quickly to get the phone.

I have time to have a video call with Ji Yulin tonight.

Kapa City in winter was gloomy and cold, Pei Ren was wrapped in soaked clothes, and then rushed into the cold water, the wind blowing on his body still couldn't extinguish his hot blood.

Just after passing through the corridor, Zhao Jiajue ran up and let out a yo, before reaching out his hand in mid-air, Pei Ren swung it away immediately.

Zhao Jiajue covered his rapidly red and swollen hands, unbelievable: "Brother Ren, so violent?"

Pei Ren wiped the water off his chin quickly, and said in a low voice, "Get out."

Pei Ren didn't notice anything unusual, Zhao Jiajue But he stayed away vigilantly, and finally withdrew a distance that he thought should be safe.

"Pei Ren...Brother Ren??"

The voice behind him made Pei Ren disgusted, thinking that the person was noisy and troublesome.

Just tell him to shut up.

Pei Ren squeezed her red knuckles tightly.

Zhao Jiajue couldn't care less about the safe distance he had just drawn, so he hurriedly picked up the special communicator for the base, and explained the situation in a few words.

In a short period of time, Zhao Jiajue weighed whether he would be beaten immediately, and ran behind Pei Ren decisively.

Pei Ren looked sideways, Zhao Jiajue gave a "fuck" and grabbed Pei Ren's arm.

"Brother Ninja, calm down...you haven't noticed anything wrong yet, are you...are you in a susceptible period?!"