Chapter 2

Pei Ren came so fast that he didn't even change the protective clothing on his body, and he could vaguely smell the wind and sand from his body.

Ji Yulin met Pei Ren's deep and narrow eyes from bottom to top. He looked a little dazed, tightened his fingers under the quilt, and smiled crookedly after a while.

"You're here, Pei Ren."

Pei Ren's elder, Ji Yulin, was two years old. When the two met, Yulin was eight years old, and Pei Ren was ten years old. They almost grew up together.

Before Ji Yulin's physical characteristics were revealed, the 14-year-old Pei Ren had completely differentiated into an alpha, with the highest rating of S+.

Based on the superior genetic influence, along with Pei Ren's growth, he has become more and more excellent in all aspects, and Ji Yulin's gaze on Pei Ren has been getting longer and longer.

After a long time, this emotion gradually became abnormal.

At first he was ignorant of innocence and didn't quite understand.

Later, the more I came into contact with, the more I realized.

In the past, there were some actions between the two of them that they were accustomed to and seldom paid attention to in their hearts. As Ji Yulin gradually throbbed and became clear in his heart, there were changes.

He paid too much attention to Pei Ren's every move, and every detail of Pei Ren would become throbbing when he recalled it in private.

So he knew that he liked Pei Ren.

It's not just limited to the liking between ordinary friends or closer relationships.

He has fantasies about Pei Ren, psychologically, or a step deeper.

He didn't dare to think deeply.

"Linlin, what are you thinking?"

Ji Yulin was lightly enveloped by a fresh and lingering aura on Alpha, which was similar to the smell of pine wood, and it was the woody fragrance of fir.

Ji Yulin was dumb, raised her eyelashes slightly, and stared at Pei Ren who was right in front of her eyes.

Alpha has handsome and profound facial features, long eyebrows and black eyes, a bit upright, but with a bit of evil.

Ji Yulin felt in a daze that Pei Ren's slightly long hair touched his eyebrows, subconsciously raised his arm, and gently brushed his fingers against Pei Ren's forehead.

There was a slight heat in his ears, he suppressed his wandering thoughts, shook his head and said, "It's okay."

Ji Yulin focused on looking up at Pei Ren: "Are you tired, do you want to rest for a while?"

Ordinary people will restrain themselves and restrain themselves. Pheromone, an S+ alpha like Pei Ren, can control pheromone with ease.

But whenever the human body is in a very tired state, moderate release of some pheromones is beneficial to relieve the negative state of the body and mind.

Ji Yulin had smelled the smell of Pei Ren's pheromone, although it was only once, but he engraved the smell of the pheromone in his heart.

Pei Ren nodded, and nodded slightly, his eyes regained a little bit of sloppyness in the past, with a smile that was not a smile, and the gaze that fell on Ji Yulin's face was particularly deep.

He turned around and opened the window, and the very faint woody fragrance left in the ward dissipated in an instant.

Pei Ren looked down at his attire. His luggage was left behind the door. The ward was a single room with a small bathroom.