Chapter 41

The clear fir fragrance becomes rich and warm, and the intertwined pheromone network tightly surrounds Ji Yulin, which is a secretly offensive behavior for any omega.

Pei Ren's pheromone tightly entangled Ji Yulin just like his current state.

He confines people within his own range, like a dormant beast waiting to move, he can't wait to take a bite of the sweet and delicious Ji Yulin in his arms, and wants to slowly pick up the back of his neck and lick it repeatedly at the place that can be marked .

But in fact, Pei Ren couldn't move.

He restrained and endured, the sweat from the bridge of his nose dampened Ji Yulin's neck, it was sticky, hot, and stained with his breath.

Pei Ren's voice suppressed all the ways of speaking, except for his unsteady breath.

He had a lot of private thoughts, and he was greedy for the satisfaction of having Ji Yulin's own taste, so he stuck to the other party's neck, rubbing under the ears for a while, and his short hair made Ji Yulin's ears and neck red all over.

Ji Yulin stretched out his arms, his slender fingers trying to grab Pei Ren's hair and force him to back away.

However, Pei Ren's hair was very short, and when he found that he couldn't pull it, he could only cover his ears, trying to push him away.

"Pei Ren, calm down, don't do this..."

Pei Ren's eyes were restrained and dangerous, and the pheromones were still so chaotic, Ji Yulin wanted to call for help, but Pei Ren took him far away from the crowd.

The place where they were standing was covered by boulders, and the sea wind was strong, and when the wind blew, his voice was very little, and no one heard him at all.

No one knew that Pei Ren hugged Ji Yulin on the rock at this time, rubbing against him repeatedly like a wild beast.

"Pei Ren..." Ji Yulin's heart beat loudly, "Hurry up and wake up."

He even patted Pei Ren's face, which was afraid of him, the corners of Pei Ren's lips curled up, his handsome face slipped past his wet palm, rubbing up and down, Ji Yulin's fingertips touched Pei Ren's slippery Adam's apple.

He curled up his fingers, and Pei Ren lazily hugged him, his body was fiery, in sharp contrast to the clear fir fragrance.

Pei Ren said in a low voice, "Your mind is very clear."

"Then...then you restrain yourself a little bit."

Ji Yulin could clearly sense Pei Ren's pheromones, and if it was an ordinary omega, it would probably not be able to stand being surrounded by such tight pheromones. surrounded by circles.

But because of his glandular defects, even though Pei Ren's pheromones made him hot and bewildered, he was not so dazed that he was at the mercy of the other party.

Pei Ren: "Let me calm down for a while."

Ji Yulin: "Can't you let go and calm down?"

Pei Ren: "No."

Seeing Ji Yulin being touched by Yan Zhuo, he almost lost control.

Ji Yulin: "...Your self-control is not particularly strong." Pei Ren said in a deep voice like

a beast that has entered a lazy state, "I don't know."

once.

The setting sun dipped into the sea level little by little. Although the sea breeze was strong, Ji Yulin was covered with heat by Pei Ren.

He said softly, "It's okay."

Ji Yulin could no longer perceive Pei Ren's pheromone, and it faded away like a surging wave of wolves. It was dark, and the five senses were more acute after nightfall than during the day.

Pei Ren let go of Ji Yulin, he looked at Ji Yulin's eyebrows and eyes, looked at the soft arm hanging by his side, and frowned: "Your hand is numb?"

Without Pei Ren's cover, the cool wind blows away Ji Yulin's hot flashes .

He turned his back as if nothing had happened: "It's okay."

Pei Ren knew he was wrong, he was suspected of bullying Ji Yulin just now, but Ji Yulin was gentle and would not be angry with him.

Thinking about it this way, he was even more of an asshole.

Because he was not aware of Ji Yulin's feelings for him earlier, and relied on the fact that Ji Yulin did a lot of behaviors that blurred boundaries when he liked him, would Ji Yulin hate his "unknowledge" very much at that time?

That's why he decided to cut off contact with him. Even if he made up his mind to give up, he never gave Pei Ren a cold face from the beginning to the end, and never said a word of seriousness.

Pei Ren said in a deep voice, "Linlin, I was not good before."

Ji Yulin was not embarrassed by his feelings, nor was he eager to deny it.

His feelings for Pei Ren are frank and upright, and there is nothing shady between him and Pei Ren.

He glanced away at Pei Ren, and the corners of his lips raised slightly: "It's meaningless to say these words now."

Pei Ren: "Give me a chance."

Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's hand, "I won't say it, give it to me." Can I have a chance to prove it?"

"Linlin, you don't need to respond, but don't avoid my feelings for you."

****

Before the beach party at night, Ji Yulin went back to the villa to take a bath again, and even sprayed a lot of perfume. The strong men's perfume even covered up his sense of smell. The weird feeling after being contaminated with pheromones.

Her body was so fragrant, Ji Yulin sat in the farthest position from everyone.

The more he tries to hide it, the easier it is for those who care about him to notice something abnormal.

Lin Xiangyang ran to sit with Ji Yulin, and said in amazement: "Why did you spray so much perfume?"

He looked at Ji Yulin carefully: "The neck and face are so red, and I got sunburned."

Ji Yulin prevented him from saying more: "In the evening I forgot to put on sunscreen when I came out."

Pei Ren also took a shower and went downstairs, and he added an extra inhibitor before coming over.

He naturally walked to Ji Yulin and sat down, his eyes fell on his flushed skin.

Pei Ren frowned: "

Sunburned?" Ji Yulin lowered his eyes: "It's okay, it's been medicated."

Gu Yu arranged for someone to deliver the grill and charcoal for the barbecue. Handle it, and trim it a little here to put seasoning on it for grilling.

Barbecue is a food that Ji Yulin usually wants to eat but has a taboo. Pei Ren picked out a few vegetarian dishes and put them on the dinner plate, and then asked Ji Yulin if he wanted to eat grilled fish.

Ji Yulin: "I'll bake it myself."

Pei Ren smiled slightly, chose the ingredients and went back to the seat just now, most of them were Ji Yulin's favorite dishes.

Pei Ren didn't bake too much, for fear that Ji Yulin would feel uncomfortable after eating.

Years of taking care of Ji Yulin made him know Ji Yulin's taste like the palm of his hand, and it couldn't be easier for Pei Ren to start "serving" Ji Yulin.

The vegetarian dishes were cooked quickly, so Pei Ren divided them into plates and handed them to Ji Yulin.

"Eat a little first, the fish still needs time."

Several other people looked at the direction of the two intentionally or unintentionally, and Ji Yulin took over the barbecue without changing his expression: "Yeah.

" Something has happened.

Simply get along with each other normally, and let's talk about other things later.

In addition to barbecue, Gu Yu also arranged other entertainment activities.

For example, beach volleyball, relay singing, everyone participated in it for the face of Gu Yu, the birthday star.

When playing volleyball, Ji Yulin was drawn to the camp opposite Pei Ren, and Huang Tiantian was tied with another omega.

Pei Ren frowned slightly: "Can't draw again?" Gu Yu was quite satisfied: "The rules of the game, it's no fun to break them easily."

Yan Zhuo took the last lottery, and he was in the same group as Ji Yulin.

Ji Yulin had three omega, and Pei Ren only brought Lin Xiangyang.

Gu Yu smiled sideways at Yan Zhuo, whistled to Ji Yulin on purpose, and said, "Take us two as 'flower protectors'."

Ji Yulin's three omegas all became weak defenses against the opposing camp. In terms of offense, Pei Ren won't target the omega's position when he gets the ball. Lin Xiangyang plays normally, even if he is targeted, it's more than enough to protect Pei Ren, who ranks first in the military academy alone.

But as time went on, the weakness of Ji Yulin's side became more and more obvious, and the three defensive deficiencies were attacked in turn. Gu Yu panted and cursed: "Can you learn from Pei Ren?"

Pei Ren received the ball and watched Ji Yulin Because he was "punished to stand" for a long time because of being protected, he skillfully fed a ball to his hand.

Ji Yulin stretched out his hand and subconsciously dialed the ball to his teammate, passing the ball beautifully, a little joy floated on his brow.

The corner of Pei Ren's mouth hooked slightly.

Huang Tiantian and another omega were attacked in the form of a wheel battle, Yan Zhuo and Qili strictly defended, and only the ball that had been handled by Pei Ren would be fed to Ji Yulin, allowing Ji Yulin to participate in the joy of playing volleyball.

The teammate took the ball this time and didn't throw it in Huang Tiantian's direction. He changed his route and dunked the volleyball in Ji Yulin's direction after half court.

The ball that Pei Ren fed to Ji Yulin in front of him was a bit enjoyable, and he didn't have time to adjust his position.

He was a step slower in dodging, and the ball smashed by the opponent hit him directly in the face.

Pei Ren's complexion changed instantly, and his voice was deep and indifferent: "Lu Jiuxiao, where did you hit the ball?"

Yan Zhuo rushed to Ji Yulin's side and wanted to help him up: "How is it?"

Ji Yulin half-covered the ball with both hands In front of his face, with his head hanging down: "It's okay."

The boy named Lu Jiuxiao followed everyone around Ji Yulin: "Sorry, I'm getting weak."

Ji Yulin squatted on the beach with his hands in front of his face and didn't get up. The whole person suddenly flew into the air, and his knees were bent tightly.

Pei Ren said: "I'll send him back to rest first, you guys continue." The

voices faded away, and before they could walk back to the villa, Ji Yulin asked Pei Ren to put him down.

Not only did Pei Ren not let go, but his strength tightened instead.

"You're injured."

Ji Yulin: "...Even if I'm injured, it's my face, not my hands and feet, and I can still walk."

After Ji Yulin struggled with a few words, Pei Ren sent him to the sofa in the lobby of the villa. Turn around to get the medicine box, and fetch a basin of water.

He bent his knees and squatted in front of Ji Yulin: "Let me see." After

a pause, Pei Ren said, "If Linlin doesn't let go, I'll hold her."

Ji Yulin showed his face, his nose and eyes flushed.

He said in a hoarse voice, "It just hit the bridge of the nose sour."

Pei Ren frowned: "You were crying."

Ji Yulin: "Sand ran into your eyes."

He closed his eyes tightly: "It will recover after a while."

Pei Ren said with Wipe Ji Yulin carefully with a towel dipped in water, and help him clean his face. After seriously inspecting every inch of Ji Yulin's skin to make sure there was no wound, Pei Ren heaved a sigh of relief.

"Can you open your eyes?"

Ji Yulin tried to open them, and squinted slightly: "It will be uncomfortable to open them any further. Are my eyes very red now?"

Pei Ren said helplessly, "Reder than a rabbit's eyes."

Ji Yulin: "..." Pei Ren said in a low voice: "It's so pitiful."

Ji Yulin: "..."

He couldn't bear to close his eyes tightly. Seeing that Ji Yulin's mood relaxed, Pei Ren took out a bottle of water to clean his eyes: "Simple Wash it."

"Linlin, open your eyes."

Ji Yulin opened his eyes, with tears hanging down his wet eyelashes.

Pei Ren gently washed Ji Yulin's eyes with water. The process was very fast. In order not to let Ji Yulin focus too much on washing the eyes, Pei Ren asked, "Are you still afraid?"

Ji Yulin: "..."

That moment was indeed What made him afraid was not the fear of being hit in the face by a ball, but the panic and fear when an accident happened.

Pei Ren patted Ji Yulin's shoulder and let him lean into his arms, selfishly releasing a little bit of pheromone: "It's all right." The

clear and cold breath of the fir tree fragrance made Ji Yulin's tense body gradually relax.

When he was hit by the ball, everyone was asking if he was okay, but they didn't know that the fear and panic in Ji Yulin's heart was greater than any perception at that moment.

After a long time, Ji Yulin's mood recovered as before.

"Pei Ren...why did you feed me the ball..."

Pei Ren: "You look like you really want to play."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Pei Ren asked in a low voice: "Is it fun?"

Ji Yulin: "... ..."

Pei Ren: "Next time we have a chance, we are a team, I will defend, the ball is passed to you to shoot, and no one will hit you."

Ji Yulin: "...There is no next time, you are so naive."

Pei Ren Ninja lowered his eyebrows and bent.

Ji Yulin: "...are you kidding?"

"I'm laughing," Pei Ren explained, "I'm not kidding."

"I'm very happy, Linlin."