Chapter 72

Ji Yulin is about to die, and there has never been a estrus like this moment.

The pheromones of alpha, all of alpha.

Tend to be brutal and primitive, never stop marking and biting.

The pheromone in the bedroom seemed to be solidified, the concentration was so high, it was like a honey prison where Ji Yulin was imprisoned.

He fell into a coma with violent convulsions.

When Ji Yulin lifted the wet and blurred eyelashes again, his body was still trembling uncontrollably and instinctively.

He tried to move his wrist, which was hanging limply on the side of his face, and almost raised his hand, as if signaling to the man behind him that he could attack.

The hot lips and tongue once again covered the tender meat that had been bitten to be soft and cooked.

Alpha's deep canine teeth were slowly grinding the small piece of stirred meat and pheromone water on the back of Ji Yulin's neck.

The breath of raspberry will stimulate the alpha to be unable to stop, and the pheromone pouring into the body makes Ji Yulin even have no strength to tremble.

He was so empty that he was completely held in Pei Ren's arms.

Moist and swollen lips opened, Ji Yulin breathed weakly, and softly pressed his hands in front of his body, to be precise, in front of his abdomen.

He twisted the brows that were constantly dripping with sweat, Pei Ren's knot made him never able to adapt.

Ji Yulin wanted to struggle, but as soon as he moved, Pei Ren's position of biting the back of his neck did not move an inch, and the unmoving place made him feel nauseous.

Ji Yulin bit her lip in pain, because of the discomfort in her abdomen, it seemed as if something was stuck in her throat, and the voice that overflowed her throat was soft and weak.

In order to comfort him, Pei Ren licked back and forth the lips and tongue covering the back of his neck.

Pei Ren felt that Ji Yulin fell into uncontrollable convulsions again.

Pei Ren waited for Ji Yulin to slow down, and the place where the pheromone was injected with the canine teeth finally stopped.

Ji Yulin touched his uncomfortable abdomen with his fingers, feeling exhausted.

Tears had long blurred his vision, and Ji Yulin seemed to have fallen into a dark lair, only able to feel all the tugging and high fever that Pei Ren brought to him.

It was already late at night, and Ji Yulin's broken and hoarse voice disappeared intermittently.

He seemed to be lifted up by Pei Ren, or more precisely, he was completely leaning on him and hanging in front of Pei Ren.

Ji Yulin touched Pei Ren's neck with his fingertips. Alpha's hot skin was sweaty and damp. Maybe it was his pheromone fluid or something else. It was wet and sticky all over Pei Ren's body. His fingers seemed to be soaked. sucked.

A faint light suddenly appeared in the muddy and dark vision for a long time. Ji Yulin was held in Pei Ren's arms and didn't know where to go. What he could see became more and more clear.

With wet eyes looking over the messy and dirty room, Pei Ren led him back to the bedroom and pushed open the door of the bathroom.

Ji Yulin weakly wrapped his arms around Pei Ren's neck, and the water from the shower slid across his body like silk, and the water fell on the floor, slowly becoming clean from muddy.