Chapter 42

Pei Ren expressed his heart to Ji Yulin without hesitation.

Some words were put back in the past, and based on the good relationship between the two people, they sounded unremarkable.

Now these words are spoken out of Pei Ren's mouth, and matched with his degenerate eyes, half of them are sincere, and half of them are selfish.

Ji Yulin didn't dare to listen clearly, and didn't dare to meet Pei Ren's eyes.

He was a little hot when Pei Ren carried him all the way back, and he made excuses vaguely: "The clothes are dirty, I'll go upstairs and change."

Pei Ren didn't restrain Ji Yulin: "I'll see you off."

Ji Yulin had no choice but to rub his back against Pei Ren The corners of the wet and red eyes: "No need."

He walked away after finishing speaking, tightening his wrists, Pei Ren bowed his face to block in front of him.

"Linlin."

Ji Yulin explained: "I didn't cry, but my eyes were uncomfortable."

After the sand in the eyes was washed out, the foreign body sensation still remained. Ji Yulin had reached the limit of patience all the way back from the beach. Pei Ren pulled his hand out, and Pei Ren frowned: "Don't rub it anymore."

"If you still don't feel well in a while, I'll take you to see a doctor."

Ji Yulin didn't want to see a doctor. The clothes were hanging on the balcony, his eyes were still red, and the foreign body sensation that made him feel less comfortable.

The screen of the mobile phone placed by the bedside turned on, and Pei Ren called him: "Linlin, come to the top floor." Ji

Yulin asked softly, "Can I not go?"

Scratching its belly, the soft voice of the milk cat reached Ji Yulin's ears instantly.

Pei Ren said in a coaxing tone, "Come and see."

Ji Yulin: "...have a cat?!"

Ji Yulin likes cats and has always wanted to raise them. He put this plan on hold until after graduation, waiting for him to have a stable job and environment.

And when he was in his worst health, he was prone to allergies to these things. Occasionally, he would stroke them for a while after passing by the cat coffee, and some rashes would appear on his body after returning.

"Then I'll go up and have a look."

Ji Yulin's health is much better now than before, so it shouldn't cause accidents just by touching it. But just to be on the safe side, he brought a stick of ointment in his pocket.

The open-air balcony on the top floor is comfortable and spacious, with a wide view, and you can see people playing volleyball by the sea.

Pei Ren was sitting on the sofa chair next to the astronomical telescope, and there was a milk cat lying under his knees, about half the size of Pei Ren's palm.

Pei Ren saw Ji Yulin coming up in his pajamas, and a smile flashed in his dark and deep eyes: "Come here."

Ji Yulin didn't sit with Pei Ren, but sat on a round stool by himself.

He reached out and stroked the milk cat's head with gentle movements: "It's so small, where did you get it?"

Pei Ren raised the corner of his mouth: "The cat raised by the residents on the island was born, and it was about four months old."

Ji Yulin let out an "oh", staggered Pei Ren to look at him, concentrated on touching the cat for a while, and found that there was no uncomfortable place on his body.

Excitedly, he hugged the cat to his lap, looked down at the cat, and asked Pei Ren: "Then why did you bring it here?"

Pei Ren: "A gift for you."

Ji Yulin couldn't believe it: "Send me?"

Pei Ren smiled and said, "Yeah."

"Why..." Ji Yulin guessed that Pei Ren was about to say something embarrassing him, and immediately changed his words, "It looks a little small."

Pei Ren Said: "When I met a resident of the island and gave it away, it looked a bit like you, so I just brought it back."

Ji Yulin immediately raised the "Pursuit of Top Alpha, From Getting Started to Giving Up", remembering the website: m.1. head, Asked incredulously: "How is it similar to me?"

"You will find out later." Pei Ren purposely put a trick on her and guided Ji Yulin to talk to herself.

He moved closer to his face, staring at Ji Yulin's eyes and skin exposed to the air.

The faint fir fragrance lingered in his nose, and Ji Yulin turned his head to avoid it: "What are you doing..."

Pei Ren tightened his throat, and his vision was occupied by Ji Yulin's gradually spreading blush on his neck.

"Is the sunburned area better?"

Ji Yulin: "Well," he said uncomfortably, "Why do you release pheromones again?"

Pei Ren lightly frowned: "I didn't release pheromones, Linlin, you Have you always been able to perceive it?"

Ji Yulin was silent, her fingers stopped combing the cat's fur, and her mind was slightly confused.

"I don't know."

Once or twice can be attributed to a coincidence, but at this moment Pei Ren doesn't want to take this incident as an accident.

Pei Ren didn't let Ji Yulin avoid it, he was serious and serious: "When you get back, follow me for a test."

Ji Yulin: "Us?"

He recalled the conversation just now, and after contemplating, he was uncertain but had a premonition: "Do you want to do a pairing test with me?"

Pei Ren: "Yes."

Ji Yulin: "..."

"Can you not do it?"

Pei Ren Ren said in a deep voice, "It won't work this time, I'm worried that something might happen."

Only after the test can you feel at ease.

Ji Yulin looked at the cat and answered Pei Ren: "Okay." The

kitten wanted to play in the ground, so he put the cat down, and walked with it along the green plant circle for a while, watching it to prevent it from eating.

The sea breeze was cool, and Pei Ren saw Ji Yulin's enthusiasm for playing with the cat, and knew that he had accepted the gift he gave him.

Pei Ren asked someone to move a piano and put it on the open-air balcony. He went straight to the piano and took a seat. His knuckle fingers pressed down along the keys. The sound of the piano was like flowing water. Even the players playing on the beach looked at the top floor of the villa several times.

Ji Yulin was also attracted by the sound of the piano.

Pei Ren played a piece composed by Ji Yulin. He only knows one or two pieces, and he is not proficient in rhythm, but he can play this piece with ease.

It's just that Pei Ren's hands are used to guns and cannons, and he plays soft and sentimental tunes with a cold and hard technique, with strange collocations.

Ji Yulin couldn't bear it any longer, and approached him and asked, "Pei Ren, how did you play it like this." Pei

Ren asked back, "Then what does it mean?"

meaning.

Pei Ren played faster and faster, like a hammer hitting Ji Yulin's heart.

He said: "What was the inspiration for Lin Lin's composition, and what is the meaning of the song, why never told me."

Pei Ren used to only listen to the song but didn't know it, but now that he is emotionally enlightened, it is inevitable that he will not think too much.

Ji Yulin wrote and played the qin music, just like him, subtle and gentle, but recently Pei Ren listened to it, trying to come up with something else from the subtle forbearance in the music.

He wasn't sure, and he didn't want others to listen, so he could only ask himself.

Ji Yulin looked in the direction of the milk cat, picked it up, and rescued a bitten leaf from its mouth.

He turned his back to Pei Ren: "There is no other meaning."

Pei Ren knew that there was another meaning.

Afraid that Pei Ren would continue to ask more questions, Ji Yulin simply hugged the cat and went downstairs without looking back: "I'm sleepy, go back to my room to sleep."

Pei Ren lowered his handsome eyebrows and reached out to scratch along his short hair. He neither dared to ask nor was afraid to know.

If it was what he thought, then how stupid he must have been before to completely ignore Ji Yulin's forbearance towards him.

And how cruel he is, relying on the so-called close relationship, let Ji Yulin suffer this suffering gently and silently, repeatedly sinking into feelings that he thought was impossible, and then silently stay away.

Pei Ren sighed in frustration, and dialed the housekeeper's number.

Soon, Ji Yulin received cat items from the housekeeper.

There are automated litter boxes, cages, smart water dispensers, newly installed cat climbing frames and cat toys.

The bedroom is spacious, and the butler puts the automatic cat litter box on the balcony, and thoughtfully opens the wall-mounted sensor safety net.

Ji Yulin smiled softly: "Thank you, sorry for your trouble." The

butler responded with a smile, and left quickly after delivering the things.

In the evening, Ji Yulin posted a photo of a cat he just took in Moments for the first time.

【There is a cat^.^】

Yang Yang: 【Given by someone? ]

Tiantian: [So cute~]

Yan Zhuo likes it.

Pei Ren nodded.

After thinking about it, Pei Ren contacted Ji Yulin in private.

[Rest early, Gu Yu is preparing for surfing activities tomorrow. ]

[Don't put the cat on the bed at night, in case the allergies are not a joke, you must say where you feel comfortable. ]

Ji Yulin hesitated until before going to bed, and then said "Okay" to Pei Ren

****

Surfing is arranged in the morning, before the sun is so hot, Gu Yu wakes everyone up early and asks them to change into swimsuits go to beach.

From head to toe, Ji Yulin didn't even let go of the crevices of her fingers. She put on sunscreen before gathering with the crowd.

He was born with no athletic cells, and he was embarrassed playing volleyball last night, so he didn't plan to participate in it today, and be a qualified onlooker.

The boy named Lu Jiuxiao looked back and ran towards Ji Yulin.

"My friend, I was sorry last night."

Ji Yulin's eyebrows and eyes were gentle: "It's okay, it's fine."

Lu Jiuxiao said "uh" and wanted to say a few more words. Pei Ren deliberately lagged behind, obviously waiting for Ji Yulin.

After the accident last night, anyone with long eyes could see Pei Ren's thoughts on Ji Yulin.

Lu Jiuxiao chuckled: "I won't bother you guys anymore."

Pei Ren held the surfboard in his right hand, and his close-fitting swimsuit outlined his vigorous and well-proportioned physique.

Ji Yulin glanced over it casually from the corner of his eye, and immediately moved away.

As time went by, he managed to recuperate his body better, and finally he was not as sick as he was when he was a child. On the other hand, Pei Ren has long since grown from a boy to the stalwart body of a mature man.

Pei Ren in his youth seemed to have been away from him for a long time, and Pei Ren beside him made him dare not look directly at him.

The sea was lively, Lin Xiangyang paddled with a surfboard in his arms, chasing someone who could surf and teaching him.

Gu Yu and Yan Zhuo probably taught Lin Xiangyang for a while. He looked ignorant, and loved to learn. Even Huang Tiantian could stand up from the surfboard while listening to it. Lin Xiangyang still could only hug a board and paddle .

Ji Yulin watched the movement in the sea silently, Pei Ren warmed up, the waves were just right for him.

Pei Ren said in a low voice, "Look at me, Linlin."

Ji Yulin couldn't help but follow Pei Ren's back.

Pei Ren's technique of diving and surfing the waves is very superb, like a dragon entering the water. Years of high-pressure training has kept his physical strength at its peak. When a big wave hits, he recently stood up from the wave wall, using the strength of the waves and his body, Control the surfboard for sharp turns.

People on the beach screamed and yelled, Ji Yulin kept his eyes on until he realized that Pei Ren seemed to be looking at him, then he turned his gaze back calmly.

The alphas present all wanted to conquer, and Pei Ren made a start, and everyone was eager to try.

Pei Ren returned to Ji Yulin's side, the water from his shoulders and neck slipped down his muscles.

He wiped it with a towel casually: "Let's go."

Ji Yulin didn't know why.

Pei Ren smiled: "Don't look at them."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Pei Ren squatted down, eyes level with Ji Yulin's sitting posture.

He asked, "Does Linlin want to learn?"

Ji Yulin immediately shook his head.

He knows water, but only for simple swimming. If he really learns to surf, he may be worse than Lin Xiangyang, he can only hold the board in circles and paddle.

Pei Ren said: "Then let's go back first, the sun will be out in a while. They have thicker skin and thicker flesh, and it's okay to be in the sun for a long time. You are different from them."

Ji Yulin answered vaguely, and walked away quickly.

No matter how fast he walks, Pei Ren can always keep a proper distance.

When approaching the villa, Ji Yulin looked at the mild sun above his head, his cheeks were hot and red.

The cool wind brings the fragrance of fir, which gradually warms up in the sun.

He frowned tightly, sweat dripping down the tip of his nose.

Ji Yulin's expression was strange, and he wanted to turn around and ask Pei Ren why he released the pheromone again.

He synthesized Pei Ren's previous answers, swallowed the words abruptly, restrained the urge to go to Pei Ren's side, and hurried upstairs.

Pei Ren: "Linlin." Ji

Yulin yelled: "Don't follow me!"

He hurried back to the room, took out the suppressant medicine from the drawer, and took it with water.

The back of the neck is dry and refreshing, and the glands are normal.

Ji Yulin was puzzled.

I don't understand why I can always smell Pei Ren's pheromone.

Is his body "bad" again?