Chapter 61

Ji Yulin quietly watched the international news for a while, then withdrew his rationality, restored the silent state of the video, pointed out the remaining problems of the students, and gave them their own suggestions.

In less than fifteen minutes, Ji Yulin glanced at his four students: "This is the end of today's class."

Qi Wenyue took the initiative to invite: "Thank you teacher, can I have dinner with the teacher today?" The

four students are from good backgrounds In addition to Qi Wenyue's initiative to invite Ji Yulin to dinner, other people asked Ji Yulin if he would go to a scenic spot suitable for vacation for retreat, saying that a certain scenic spot is a new cooperation project of the family company and can be arranged directly.

Ji Yulin rejected the students' kindness and did not stay longer, but walked to the private office at the deepest point on the third floor.

He closed the door, turned off the lights, and called up the real-time international news, watching the progress silently.

Bai Han brought energy-enhancing snacks and fresh fruit-flavored milk from the dining area on the first floor, and knocked on the door. He opened the door carefully and walked in when he didn't hear a response.

Bai Han lightly placed the meal in front of Ji Yulin, his eyes fell on the big screen, and he sighed silently.

The outside world doesn't know, but Bai Han, as Ji Yulin's assistant and able to enter and leave Lan'an District, is one of the few people who knows the young pianist's personal relationship status.

It is not easy for the first love to come to this day. I have experienced the period of the most passionate love. These years, we get together less and leave more. It is uncertain when such a character will retire steadily.

Bai Han glanced at the engagement ring on Ji Yulin's finger.

Ji Yulin got engaged to that man three years ago. Although he didn't disclose the specific information to the outside world, when Ji Yulin was interviewed by the media, when he was asked about the source of the ring, Ji Yulin generously admitted that he already had a fiancé.

However, three years later, Ji Yulin, who has received a lot of attention and remains highly popular, is still pursued by many people.

The suitors were initially intimidated by the news that he announced his engagement. Three years later, no one has obtained information about the person who is engaged to Ji Yulin, so more people speculate that the name of the fiance is just Ji Yulin Use it as an excuse to block peach blossoms.

Whoever saw Ji Yulin's eyes had that kind of thought, Bai Han could see it at a glance, including Qi Wenyue, a student whose teacher called him one by one. .

Bai Han said in a low voice: "Teacher, you should eat something, and be careful that your blood sugar is low."

Ji Yulin nodded absent-mindedly, but kept her eyes on the screen.

Bai Han was helpless, an international text message suddenly popped up on his phone, he clicked to view it, and suddenly cursed: "These terrorists/terrorists are too cruel."

Ji Yulin took Bai Han's phone and read down the news inside.

The terrorist/terrorist who took more than a hundred hostages killed a child and an old man half an hour ago, and also took a video and posted it on the international social platform, threatening that Sabista would never announce their legal status and rights, more hostages will be harmed.

It was already night in Sabista. Watching the real-time live broadcast of international news, I could hear many waiting people crying in pain.

Behind the reporter who was broadcasting, she suddenly heard the sound of guns/sweeping/shooting from the cordoned-off scene, and she quickly covered her mouth to hold back the burst of choking.

Ji Yulin subconsciously squeezed her fingers tightly, holding her breath in her throat, and did not let out a breath immediately.

This is the first incident in the world where terrorists/terrorists took hostages on a large scale and publicized it to the outside world. Ji Yulin closed his eyes and soon saw a video released by terrorists. The video was only processed with simple blurring. However, it was still possible to see a mass of bloody corpses lying down after the shooting.

Bai Han didn't dare to watch the video, and the discussion of this matter on the Internet all over the world was pushed to its peak.

While condemning the extreme cruelty of the terrorists, everyone began to turn their attention to the "Black Mamba" special forces team. They wondered what methods this world-famous top special forces team would use to rescue hundreds of people imprisoned in the building by thugs. hostages.

The update speed of the hot chat in the Alliance Discussion Square is refreshed in seconds.

[The terrorist/terrorists must die! ! When I saw those pictures of the old people and children, I immediately burst into tears, it was so uncomfortable. ]

[I hope that the rest of the people are all safe, and our soldiers will come back safely. I don't want them to be injured, let alone accidents! ]

[Believe in the black mamba, I heard that the rescue operation was carried out by the main team directly with the backbone soldiers. ]

[Pei team Yyyds]

[This international rescue of Pei will be very stressful. I saw the video of the detention is very depressing. A space is crowded with hundreds of hostages and explosives are arranged. It is too sad. ]

Blessing words praying for safety were brushed in the heated discussion square, Bai Han looked at Ji Yulin: "Teacher, are you okay?"

Ji Yulin shook his head slightly.

How could it be better, he believed in Pei Ren, and deeply felt the difficulty of this rescue mission, which made people feel sad and powerless.

No one knows what will happen next, what should the Sabista government/government do, they can only hope for the black mamba who participated in the rescue.

As an assistant, Bai Han is always by the boss's side to keep an eye on the situation. Fortunately, his boss is in a retreat period. If the time is delayed by two years, I don't know how many jobs he has to help temporarily.

***** Time passed bit by bit, and Sabista

ushered in the darkest time of night.

The negotiators sent by Sabista took turns to initiate negotiations with the thugs. Unfortunately, no obvious results were obtained. This negotiation is doomed to fail.

On the other side, the Black Mamba's rescue plan is progressing steadily, and all preparations are in place.

A backbone soldier of the Black Mamba walked up to the commander-in-chief holding an H-603 submachine gun: "Captain, the wind is blowing." The

night was dark red, rain clouds rolled, and the wind carried a suffocating smell of blood.

A drop of cold raindrops hit the man's cold and deep brow bone.

The backbone of this group of black mamba soldiers are all top alphas from S to S+, and they have adjusted their bodies to the peak state on the way to Sabista.

The right time, place and people, what Pei Ren was waiting for was this timely rain.

He raised his hand and made a gesture, and the black mamba special forces ambushing in various positions began to act according to the plan.

*****

Allied capital, local time at six o'clock in the afternoon.

Netizens who followed the Sabista terrorist attack all the time fell into a state of anxiety. Four hours later, reports showed that the rescue operation had made new breakthroughs.

The hostage-taking thugs have been defeated one by one by the Black Mamba special forces, and they are currently chasing the leader who was injured and escaped.

Among the 587 hostages taken by the thugs this time, 51 died and 107 were injured. The number is still being counted. At present, all the injured have been sent to the hospital for treatment.

The reporter denounced the extremely cruel behavior of the thugs, and the news continued to be broadcast, but the voice gradually became blurred and unreal in Ji Yulin's ears.

Ji Yulin's body, which had been straightened for four hours, relaxed slightly, and he leaned back in the chair without saying anything.

Bai Han saw the real-time news broadcast on the big screen outside, and hurried into the office to care about the boss's mental state.

The snacks and fresh fruit milk on the table were all cold, Bai Han asked cautiously: "Teacher, you..."

Ji Yulin said hoarsely: "I'll go to the old house."

Bai Han: "Okay, I'll contact the driver right away "

Ji Yulin said: "I can drive there by myself."

"Don't..." Bai Han contacted the driver, "I don't worry about you driving in the current state, teacher. Wait a few more minutes, Brother Yue is almost here."

Yue Ming is Pei Forbearance is specially assigned to Ji Yulin's driver, he is not an ordinary driver.

Three years ago, Yue Ming retired from the team because of an irreversible injury. Instead of returning to his hometown to accept dispatch, he was hired by Pei Ren to serve as Ji Yulin's chauffeur. In fact, he was Ji Yulin's bodyguard.

Pei Ren didn't regard the brothers who had worked with him as subordinates, and the treatment he gave was astonishingly high.

Yue Ming needs a lot of money, and after getting in touch with his captain's lover, he likes her character very much, so he stays with Ji Yulin and serves for five years.

Yue Ming drove into the art park, and soon saw the handsome and outstanding pianist downstairs, who was also the lover of his captain.

Ji Yulin smiled slightly: "Brother Yue, please take me to the old house." The

old house is the old house of the Pei family, Mrs. Pei must have been worried all afternoon, Ji Yulin wanted to go and accompany him.

On the way, Ji Yulin received a call from his parents who were traveling abroad. The elders cared about him very much. Ji Yulin's heart was full of warmth. In turn, he comforted his parents and told them not to worry too much, and told them to maintain a good mood for vacation.

Ji Yulin's parents were too busy before, even though their son became more and more famous and wealthy, neither of them stopped working.

Just last year, the two fell ill. Seeing their considerate and sensible son cry in front of them, they decided to let themselves completely relax and start enjoying life instead of being busy blindly.

After Ji Yulin comforted his parents, he arrived at the old house and met Mrs. Pei and Mr. Pei.

Mrs. Pei's mood has been almost comforted by her husband. As soon as Ji Yulin came, she immediately held Ji Yulin's hand tightly, and said sweet words to him, worrying that he would be too anxious because of Pei Ren.

Mrs. Pei's emotional stability is better than Ji Yulin imagined, perhaps because of Mr. Pei's comfort, Ji Yulin breathed a sigh of relief.

He stayed in the old house and had dinner with the two elders. It was almost eleven o'clock at night when Yue Ming drove him back to Lan'an District.

During the process of Pei Ren's mission, Ji Yulin usually couldn't contact him. Today, he followed the international news for several hours. Ji Yulin, who was tired and tired, was in better spirits than usual.

When he got home, he took a shower and changed his clothes. Uncle Zhong made coffee for him and brought it up.

In late autumn, the night is bleak.

Ji Yulin recalled today's ups and downs in the piano room, and recalled every deed related to Pei Ren that he learned in the past.

He suppressed the tide of emotion, took a pen and wrote on the paper.

At dawn, Uncle Zhong heard an unfamiliar piece of music outside the piano room, which should be the work that the young master had just composed.

Uncle Zhong didn't know much about piano music, but from the sound of the piano being played, he seemed to see the people suffering and suffering in the chaotic war, and felt the pain and powerless wailing of losing their loved ones .

When the tune is changed, there is even the heroic and tragic sound of going to the battlefield and crossing the front line of the war. love call.

******

Half a month later, Ji Yulin accepted an invitation to a music concert in the name of charity.

The concert will be held at the Capital Art Center in Bash Island, and all proceeds from this concert will be donated to children and the elderly who have suffered from the war.

Ji Yulin flew to Bashzhou Capital Art Center, and stayed for another week after attending the concert. According to Bai Han's work schedule, he accepted interviews from several influential and extensive local media. Fly directly back to the alliance capital.

In early winter, the nights of this year's winter are colder than usual.

It was past midnight when Ji Yulin returned to Lan'an District.

He didn't disturb Uncle Zhong, rubbed his tired neck, covered his face, feeling slightly hot.

With some signs of heat, Ji Yulin drank water in the kitchen, then casually unbuttoned a few horn buttons of his coat and walked upstairs to the bedroom.

The bedroom was dark, he was opening a crack in the door, the light was not on yet, his waist suddenly tightened, and the hot tide from behind almost covered him.

Ji Yulin's whole body moved backwards along with the strength, and was forced to squeeze into the arms of someone who was hard/hard and tall.

"Linlin," the scorching breath sprayed on the side of his ear and neck, tightly wrapped Ji Yulin's arms around his waist like iron tongs, and the man said hoarsely , "I miss you so much." Si Lian.