Chapter 3

Pei Ren changed another ward for Ji Yulin that day.

The ward is a suite with a master bedroom, a relatively small lounge and living room, and a separate bathroom with wet and dry separation.

In addition, there is a balcony with plenty of light. Sitting on the balcony, you can see most of the artificial lake in the hospital, and you can see the white pigeons perched on the lawn. The location has an excellent view.

Ji Yulin was lying on the bed, his wandering eyes froze and fell outside the balcony.

Pei Ren was standing on the balcony with his back to him on the phone, Ji Yulin lowered his face silently, some long hair covered his eyelashes, the bridge of his nose was straight, and his lips were plump, which turned up slightly after a while.

After making the phone call, Pei Ren walked into the room: "I'm going out to get some change of clothes."

Ji Yulin said "Hmm".

He couldn't stop Pei Ren from staying with him in the hospital to accompany him. After thinking about it, he should take advantage of this beauty when he was the weakest.

When he is discharged from the hospital and school starts, he will slowly distance himself from Pei Ren.

Before walking out of the room, Pei Ren poured Ji Yulin a glass of water. The water glass was placed on the bedside table, so he could easily reach it with his hand.

He casually brushed Ji Yulin's forehead hair that fell between his eyebrows. The omega looks younger when the hair is a little longer, like a bud that has just opened, and every part seems to exude a sweet smell.

Although Pei Ren and Ji Yulin are similar in age, their temperaments are completely different.

One is casual and the other is gentle and beautiful.

It has only been two years since Ji Yulin differentiated into an omega, showing his youthfulness, and at the same time faintly moving towards maturity.

And Pei Ren is already a very good alpha, he has the characteristics of a top alpha.

Ji Yulin was a little uncomfortable being stared at by Pei Ren's undisguised gaze. He grabbed the thin blanket covering his stomach tightly, and before he could speak, Pei Ren took a few steps back and raised his handsome eyebrows.

"Just make up for what I haven't watched in the past two months. I'll go down to meet two friends and ring the bell if I have something to do."

Ji Yulin felt a little helpless: "Don't treat me like a child."

Pei couldn't help but smile "Our family, Linlin, needs someone to take care of us now more than a child."

He emphasized "our family" again, and when he walked out, he didn't notice Ji Yulin's complicated and forbearing expression.

****

Downstairs in the hospital, Pei Ren walked across the street directly opposite, and opened the door of a limited-edition Manchester United.

Gu Yu cast a teasing look at Pei Ren, and Qi Li, who was sitting in the co-pilot, pushed his glasses politely and sternly, with the same eyes as Gu Yu.

The two alphas looked at Pei Ren, including a bit of probing.

Gu Yu handed the paper bag to Pei Ren, following Pei Ren's action, giving full play to his curiosity: "Accompanying you again with that bamboo horse, omega?"

Pei Ren responded indifferently, and Gu Yu blew a whistle : "Sure, is he your future boyfriend?"

"Or fiancee?"

Gu Yu and Qili heard that Pei Ren mentioned his best-connected bamboo horse Omega many times, but no one has ever met.

Originally, Gu Yu and Qili wanted to lend Pei Ren the opportunity to send clothes to meet people, wondering what kind of omega could receive such special care from Pei Ren.

It's a pity that Pei Ren ruthlessly turned them away on the grounds that Ji Yulin had undergone surgery and needed to rest.

Gu Yu clicked his tongue: "It's really close."

Pei Ren came back from Province A and went directly to the hospital. Originally, Gu Yu and the others had found a place and wanted Pei Ren to come and clean him up.

As a result, the person's phone was not connected, let alone talk, and after finally waiting for Pei Ren to contact him, he was actually asked to act as a driver to deliver clothes to the hospital.

Who can't send clothes to the Pei family? Need them to come over?

So Gu Yu suspects that Pei Ren wants to introduce their future boyfriend to them.

Gu Yu's character is outspoken and carefree, and he can't find any clues to explore from Pei Ren.

At the moment when someone is caught, he is in the hospital. Right now, he really wants to get a little trick out of Pei Ren's mouth.

Not to mention Gu Yu, even Qi Li, who has never been interested in such topics, focused his attention on Pei Ren.

Gu Yu touched his elbow to pray, nodded his chin towards Pei Ren, and said in a tone full of malice: "You don't like your omega, why did you rush to the hospital to take care of him after coming back from the dusty province of A?"

Gu Yu Yu said: "Qi Li and I are your good buddies, we have never enjoyed such treatment."

Pei Ren was left speechless by Gu Yu's continuous questioning: "I have known him since childhood, and he is an omega, right? Why not take care of him." Facing

Gu Yu's disbelieving gaze, Pei Ren couldn't help laughing: "I am not suitable for him, if there is something, why wait until nothing happens?"

Gu Yu's inquiring eyes were slightly shaken, and Pei There is indeed some truth to Shinobu's words.

According to Pei Ren's decisive way of doing things, it is impossible to let a person he likes stay by his side for so long without making a move.

After finishing speaking, Gu Yu lost interest, and prayed to look away.

Pei Ren picked up the paper bag and was about to get out of the car, Gu Yu stared: "Leave now?"

Pei Ren said: "I don't trust him to stay in there by himself."

Gu Yu: "Is there a caretaker? He is an omega, and It 's not broken limbs."

Pei Ren warned Gu Yu with a threatening look in his eyes: "Don't talk nonsense."

Immediately after the corner of his mouth twitched, he walked away without saying a word.

Gu Yu and Qi Li looked at each other, Gu Yu said: "He mobilized everyone to call us out, just to give him clothes? He didn't even want to leave that omega for ten minutes." Is this a

friend? Bamboo horse love?

It seems to be, and it seems to be more than that.

Gu Yu is not sure, he thinks he should look for a chance later.

Pei Ren's posture seemed to be stuck on that bamboo horse's ass/ass.

****

On the way back to the hospital, Pei Ren walked into a flower shop by the side of the street. He sent a message to take a photo and asked Ji Yulin which one he wanted, and finally brought a bouquet of tulips.

Before leaving, he showed Ji Yulin the roses recommended by the clerk.

[Don't like this? ]

It seems that many omega will like roses, this bouquet of pink rose petals is dripping with water, which is very beautiful.

Inexplicably, he felt that Ji Yulin was a good match.

So Pei Ren, who walked outside the flower shop, returned to the shop and asked the clerk to pack the pink roses.

Pei Ren walked into the ward with two bouquets of flowers in one hand, Ji Yulin looked away from the window in surprise.

"Why did you buy roses?"

Pei Ren put the tulips and pink roses into vases, picked out another pink rose, sat on a chair and handed the rose to Ji Yulin.

Ji Yulin held the rose and looked at it carefully with lowered eyelashes. He commented on the rose: "It's very beautiful."

Pei Ren: "I saw it and thought it matched you, so I brought it back."

Ji Yulin squeezed the rose's rhizome slightly with his fingertips, and said softly, "Really."

He adjusted his state , put the rose on the lap casually with one hand, leaned on the cushion and watched Pei Ren silently.

Pei Ren helped Ji Yulin lower the cushion, and looked at him without blinking: "Would you like to continue to sleep for a while?"

Ji Yulin shook his head slightly: "I'm not tired yet." Then

said: "I don't want to read now."

Pei Ren smiled I touched the sensor button on the table, and soon, an audio-visual screen was projected on the wall directly opposite the hospital bed.

Pei Ren chose an old movie with a style that Ji Yulin liked to watch, and asked with a sideways glance, "Watch this one ?

"

I thought it would be better to keep a little distance from Pei Ren.

Pei Ren saw Ji Yulin froze and did not move, and lightly pinched the soft flesh of his cheek with his fingertips.

"What are you in a daze for, give me a seat."

Pei Ren's house has a very large audio-visual room everywhere. Although it is spacious, every time Ji Yulin watches a movie in it, Pei Ren will be close to him. sit.

This time is no exception.

Ji Yulin's light-colored lips moved slightly, but he didn't say anything. As always, he gave Pei Ren the seat beside him.

The two leaned shoulder to shoulder on the cushion and watched the movie played on the big screen. Ji Yulin was so emotional that he didn't notice that Pei Ren looked down at him several times.

The old movie was only forty-five minutes long, and Ji Yulin couldn't get enough of it after it ended.

He was immersed in the ending, and the nurse came in routinely to replace the pheromone barrier patch for him.

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren looked at each other silently, quietly showing the back of their necks.

The nurse gently removed the barrier patch on the back of Ji Yulin's neck. Although the gland had undergone surgery, although it was minimally invasive, the skin was still red and swollen because it was too delicate and sensitive.

The nurse carefully applied the medicine, and then re-applied a barrier patch.

Ji Yulin himself can't release pheromones. After he differentiated, he did relevant tests, but he couldn't even detect the smell of pheromones.

Therefore, pheromone barrier stickers are basically dispensable for him, and the omega that has not been marked after differentiation will be affixed with barrier stickers for protection every day.

Some omega will choose to take medicine or injections to save trouble. Ji Yulin is allergic to most medicines and potions, so he can only post them in a formal way.

When the nurse left, Pei Ren asked him, "Does it still hurt?"

Ji Yulin said, "It doesn't hurt."

He smiled: "I will become an abnormal omega in the future. The doctor said that there is a high probability that I will not be able to get the alpha mark in my life, and... I may not be able to release pheromones forever." The

match is good Alpha and omega are very attractive to each other. Even though everyone is pursuing self and individuality, no one will resist the comfort and joy that this gene brings to human beings.

Therefore, the choice between alpha and omega is mutual. When the right people are together, the pheromones emitted by each other are like sweet honey, which is easier than any means to promote the sense of fit between lovers or families.

Ji Yulin thought about it, and told Pei Ren about her inability to have children in the future. Pei Ren didn't seem to have any mood swings.

He held Ji Yulin's wrist tightly, and said calmly: "It's not a big deal to be infertile. If you really like it, you can adopt a child."

Pei Ren looked into Ji Yulin's eyes: "If that person can't even accept this, The other party is not worthy to be with you."

After a pause, Pei Ren said again: "Even if I don't look for you for the rest of my life, I can still take care of you."