Chapter 36

The day Ji Yulin was discharged from the hospital was a fine day. He simply packed his luggage and went through the discharge procedures. After his parents came, the family of three left in a low-key manner.

Back home from the hospital, Ji Yulin had hallucinations that were not real.

Mrs. Ji took his hand and walked into the bedroom: "The room has been cleaned, and all the bedding has been replaced with new ones. When the sun came out yesterday, my mother took the quilt and pillows to the balcony to dry for a day."

Ji Yulin stroked the folded bed. In the winter quilt, it seems that you can still feel the warmth of the sun shining on it between the tentacles.

He pursed his lips and smiled: "Thank you, Mom."

Mrs. Ji gently combed Ji Yulin's slightly long hair: "Mom is not at ease if you don't come back, I always want to do something for good luck. I hope Linlin won't have to go to the hospital anymore. Safety and health are the most important thing."

Mrs. Ji asked: "What do you want to eat tonight, mom will go to the kitchen to prepare it."

Ji Yulin followed her up and said, "I'll help you."

Mrs. Ji smiled and asked him to sit down again: "No, I'm staying in the hospital Have you been overwhelmed for a while, Mom wants to hear you play the piano."

"Okay," Ji Yulin looked at the gentle mother in front of him gently and obediently, "I will open the door so that you can hear the sound of the piano while cooking."

The sound of the piano flows softly in the room, with a bit of briskness, a bit of soothing gentleness, the music is like running water, and it is just like Ji Yulin's state of mind at this time.

The dormitory group returned to its former bustle.

Lin Xiangyang started to post messages in the group early in the morning, and Huang Tiantian would reply to him whenever he was free. Ji Yulin was addicted to playing the piano before seeing what they were talking about.

Riri: [The gift I brought back from my trip has been sent to you, it may be delivered today, remember to check my full love~ blow kiss jpg]

Tiantian: [Joyful jpg]

Tiantian: [I did a lot yesterday Flavored biscuits, will be sent to you soon after packing. ]

Ji Yulin: [... I didn't have time to prepare anything. ]

Riri: [Linlin is a patient, and we didn't ask us to pick you up when you were discharged from the hospital today. ]

Ji Yulin's heart was slightly astringent: [I don't want to keep you running to the hospital. ]

After killing time in the dormitory group for a while, Ji Yulin ran to the kitchen and saw that her mother's meal was almost ready, so she took the initiative to serve the dishes.

It was just late at night, and the family of three sat in the living room for a while.

Mrs. Ji said that if the weather is fine tomorrow, she will go out for a walk. Ji Chengzhao's company is busy with work. Ji Yulin thought about it and said, "I will go out with my mother.

"

Faced with the reaction of his parents, Ji Yulin was ashamed.

He didn't spend much time with his parents in the past. Although he didn't make them worry, the rhythm of life was overly portrayed, because he neglected to accompany his parents, especially his mother, when he practiced the piano.

In the evening, Ji Yulin went back to his room to look at the piano score, and there was a text message on his phone, and there was his courier downstairs.

Thinking of what Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian had sent him, Ji Yulin hurriedly wrapped himself in a thick cashmere winter coat.

It was cold at night, and before going out, he put on his hat to cover his head tightly, with two sheep ears standing on the hood, which would shake slightly when he walked.

Ji Yulin received the items sent by Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian at the place where the courier was collected. He returned the same way, but suddenly stopped, and hesitantly walked around to the other side of the driveway. He stood outside the car and lightly knocked on the window.

When the car window came down, Ji Yulin looked at Pei Ren unexpectedly: "Why are you here?"

He hadn't seen Pei Ren since he was hospitalized, and Ji Yulin looked at him. ... like a drawn knife.

He felt that Pei Ren was a little strange, and was about to speak, when Pei Ren's relaxed expression made him feel familiar again.

Pei Ren opened the car door on the other side: "Come in and sit for a while."

His eyes fell on the two small corners of Ji Yulin's cashmere hat, and the corners of his mouth slightly curled up.

There was heating in the car, and Ji Yulin was obediently sitting in the passenger seat like a sheep at the moment: "Are you looking for me?"

Pei Ren was noncommittal, and took out a box from the side and handed it to him.

Ji Yulin: "Ah..."

Pei Ren said in a low voice, "Gift, you were not able to accompany you when you were hospitalized. This small gift congratulates you on your discharge from the hospital. Please accept it."

Pei Ren looked at the two boxes in Ji Yulin's hand and asked : "What is this?"

"Oh," Ji Yulin explained, "Yangyang and Tiantian gave me a gift."

Pei Ren smiled slightly: "It's not too much for me." He said and put the box in Ji Yulin's arms on the two boxes.

Ji Yulin showed helplessness, he looked at Pei Ren's face, touched the other's deep eyebrows, did not wait for the usual lazy and casual gaze to look back, Pei Ren decided to look at him for a while, and looked away.

That strange, strange feeling came again.

Ji Yulin couldn't tell what was strange, he cleared his throat, and Pei Ren said, "Do you want some water?"

Pei Ren handed Ji Yulin a bottle of water, and loosened the cap.

"Here."

Ji Yulin took the water in a daze, concentrated on drinking, and actually drank half of the bottle.

He drank enough water, subconsciously licked away the water stains overflowing from his lips, paused, and glanced to the side.

Pei Ren turned his face away as if nothing had happened, his eyes were solemn, and his Adam's apple rolled tightly.

Ji Yulin screwed the bottle cap back on, and asked with a frown, "Pei Ren, are you... do you have something on your mind?"

Pei Ren raised his fingers on the steering wheel and stroked his forehead habitually.

His short-cut hair was a bit thorny, his handsome eyebrows were slightly tightened, and he looked at Ji Yulin with deep eyes.

"Linlin, I—" The

piano sounded, and Ji Yulin took out his mobile phone from his pocket: "My mother's phone number."

He answered the phone, told his elders to go downstairs to pick up a courier, and said hello several times.

Pei Ren asked him, "What's wrong with Auntie."

Ji Yulin smiled: "I promised to go shopping with her tomorrow, and she made an appointment with Aunt Feng on the phone tomorrow, and picked out some new clothes to wear. I asked my father to refer to him. No, let me go back and take a look for her."

Pei Ren sighed: "It's good to go out more."

Ji Yulin touched his nose: "Well, maybe we have to eat together."

He looked at Pei Ren and asked: " By the way, what did you want to say just now?"

Pei Ren narrowed his gaze: "Linlin, I've thought about it for a while, actually..." Knock Kok

——

Ji Yulin turned his head, missing Pei Ren's cold eyes looking out the window instantly.

He said softly: "It seems to be a security guard on patrol, Pei Ren, please open the window."

The security guard outside the car met Alpha's knife-like eyes, and his head went blank for a moment. His words were stuck in his mouth, and when he met Omega's gentle gaze from the corner of his eye, he breathed a sigh of relief.

The security guard said to Ji Yulin, "I'm sorry sir, you can't park here for too long."

"We're causing you trouble." Ji Yulin stretched out his hand and carried all the boxes back into his arms. It seems that the momentum is not small.

Ji Yulin urged Pei Ren: "Don't waste time outside, the snow will be heavy for a while and you won't be able to drive away. You can go back first, and you can contact me on your phone if you have anything to say."

Ji Yulin opened the car door and ran a few steps with the box in his arms. He stopped and turned Turning his head, seeing that Pei Ren hadn't left, he hurriedly urged him again.

"Go back quickly."

Pei Ren looked at the snow floating on the car window and took a deep breath.

He chased out of the car and stopped beside Ji Yulin.

Ji Yulin was surprised: "Why did you get out of the car? I don't need you to send it upstairs."

Pei Ren lowered his head slightly, and adjusted the sheep ear hat on Ji Yulin's head with both hands.

He looked into Ji Yulin's eyes: "After a while, when you have time, can you meet me alone, Linlin, I have something very important to tell you in person."

Ji Yulin hesitated: "...OK."

"Then I went upstairs? You should go back soon."

Pei Ren: "Yeah." On the night of

****

, Pei Ren's appointment to meet Ji Yulin could not be arranged for the time being, because Ji Yulin was several days away They have to go out with Mrs. Ji.

Although the Ji family is not considered a rich and powerful family, they do have some connections. These circles may not be big, but everyone knows anyone who has something to do with them.

Ji Yulin knew that the elders brought the younger generations to meet each other, or flirted, got acquainted, or simply took their outstanding younger generations out to show off their prestige. Ji Yulin knew it, but he never met anyone else with his mother.

He knew that he had missed many opportunities to accompany his mother because he only focused on playing the piano, and now that his mother wanted to take him out, Ji Yulin would not refuse.

During the day, he first went out with his mother and strolled around the World Trade Center building with Mrs. Feng's family for a long time. When drinking afternoon tea, Mrs. Feng's son and daughter also arrived.

Mrs. Feng's daughter is still young and is in middle school. The son is helping out in his own company, and he speaks and behaves very temperamentally. He is an outstanding young talent.

Ji Yulin listened intently to the chat between his mother and Mrs. Feng. After a while, Mrs. Feng suddenly brought the topic to him.

"This kid Yulin is really a sign, he is learning piano?"

Ji Yulin was taken aback: "Yes, Aunt Feng."

Mrs. Feng smiled and said: "Ziqian seems to be investing in musical instruments and equipment during this time, he I really like going to concerts."

Ji Yulin vaguely realized.

Mrs. Ji, who originally only planned to get in touch with Mrs. Feng and go shopping for an afternoon tea, was worried that her son would not be used to it, so she asked Ji Yulin to help her get some fruits.

As soon as Ji Yulin left, Mrs. Feng said: "Ziqian, your sister also wants to eat fruit, can you go get her some?"

*****

After leaving the tea restaurant, Ji Yulin went straight home by car with his mother.

On the way, Mrs. Ji said, "Is Linlin tired? Mom doesn't know Mrs. Feng will..."

"I'm fine, and I'm not tired." Ji Yulin interrupted her mother in a gentle voice, "Mr. I have a personal opinion, and it's actually okay to chat with him about professional topics."

He held his mother's hand tightly: "Don't worry."

Mrs. Ji was puzzled: "I only talked about piano music?"

Ji Yulin: "Yes Ah."

Mrs. Ji heaved a sigh of relief, and said, "I think this son of the Feng family is not bad, he is quite tall, with a handsome face, and he can chat with you."

Ji Yulin said helplessly: "Mom, don't you see an alpha Everyone says he is good."

Mrs. Ji smiled: "Hey, mom hopes you know more friends."

Ji Yulin smiled softly, just like Mrs. Ji: "I understand. "

**** It

was already late when I got home, After taking a shower, Ji Yulin lay down on the bed and read the piano score for a while.

He chatted with his roommates in the dormitory group, and received a text message from Yan Zhuo.

Yan Zhuo: [Are you going to attend the birthday banquet of Mr. Zhou Yunxing? ]

Ji Yulin flipped through the itinerary, and found that he and his parents will attend the birthday banquet of the CEO of Yunxing Technology in two days.

Ji Yulin: [Yes. ]

Yan Zhuo: [I will also be there that day. ]

Ji Yulin: [I have never participated in a banquet with so many people in the elder relationship circle, and I am a little worried that I will be embarrassed because of nervousness. ]

Yan Zhuo: [With a normal heart, just go out to have a meal and watch the excitement. ]

Ji Yulin: [Okay... Thank you for your enlightenment. Do you often attend these receptions? ]

Yan Zhuo: [Well, I participated in company affairs with my brother very early, and various meetings and receptions are indispensable. ]

Ji Yulin: [You are amazing, it's okay to let me meet a few people in private, but I can't adapt to meeting so many people. ]

A message pops up on the screen.

Pei Ren: [Do you like the gift?]

Ji Yulin cut out the screen of the mobile phone. He remembered that he hadn't opened the box yet, so he immediately cut open the gift wrapping bag with scissors.

Inside the bag is a delicate wooden box that can be opened by undoing the button.

A transparent crystal piano model that catches the eye is only the size of a palm, and every detail is meticulous and beautiful.

Ji Yulin: [It's actually a crystal piano model, so beautiful. ]

Pei Ren: [Just like it, I think it suits you very well after seeing it. ]

Pei Ren: [Why haven't you rested so late. ]

Ji Yulin: [Oh, I was chatting with Yan Zhuo about the birthday banquet that I will attend in a few days. ]

Pei Ren quickly changed the subject: [Didn't you go out with Aunt Ji today? ]

Ji Yulin didn't think too much about it: [Yes, my mother and Mrs. Feng bought a lot of things in the World Trade Center and drank afternoon tea together. ]

Pei Ren suddenly clenched the gun/weapon in his hand.

Zhao Jiajue passed the World Trade Center today and said that he saw Ji Yulin chatting with a man in the tea restaurant.

It's true...

He fired several times at the red dot in the center of the target, heart after heart.

There are too many people around Ji Yulin...

At school, there were many people who pursued him without him knowing. Now Ji Yulin seldom interacts with him, and he knows more and more friends.

The blue veins on the back of Pei Ren's hands twitched, and he suddenly thought of Ji Yulin wearing a sheep hat and looking up at him, thinking of Ji Yulin's raised neck when drinking water in the car.

Ji Yulin is constantly going out to meet appointments and meet new friends.

Pei Ren even remembered what Mrs. Ji said in the hospital.

Ji Yulin also needs pheromones to comfort/soothe.

Why do those things go to someone else.

The part of Ji Yulin's upturned neck when drinking water was white and delicate, elegant and fragile.

His pheromones are soft and soft, like him.

Pei Ren likes Ji Yulin's eyes the most, but he dare not look directly at them recently.

When Ji Yulin looked at him softly, a look made him addicted.

If someone touches it...

Pei Ren's restless heart became restless again.

Why did Ji Yulin find others to do those things.

Why...

why can't that person be him?