Chapter 29

There was no room for regret for what Pei Ren said. What he didn't expect was that Ji Yulin followed his "kind suggestion" and agreed.

Young people in their teens and twenties, when their hormones and pheromones are at their peak, often talk about related topics privately in an environment like school.

The group of angry boys in the military academy often talked about meat and vegetables. Pei Ren occasionally dismissed it when he heard it, but he was worried that similar words would reach Ji Yulin's ears.

He used to insinuate, asked both openly and secretly.

The classmates around Ji Yulin also talked about similar topics. The situation is relatively good because they are more restrained, and Ji Yulin doesn't like to mix in.

Pei Ren tried it several times in a joking tone, but Ji Yulin always refused with the tone of an obedient student, citing studies and piano practice.

But now it has changed.

Pei Ren didn't even have a chance to find himself a step down.

After a few days, the way Ji Yulin and Pei Ren get along has not changed. Ji Yulin goes to and from school on time at two o'clock and one line every day, practice piano, and now there is an extra yoga.

Pei Ren observed secretly, thinking that he shouldn't take what he said without thinking that day seriously. He didn't take the initiative to ask, Ji Yulin's temperament is gentle and obedient, so he probably wouldn't ask.

As long as he copes with it vaguely, it can be completely regarded as nothing happened.

Pei Ren still takes Ji Yulin to and from school every day, and will text him when training is overtime.

After a week like this, Pei Ren thought that Ji Yulin didn't want those things.

When he returned to the apartment at night, his eyes fell on the note on the table.

Ji Yulin left him a homemade meal in the thermos box, but no one was there.

After Ji Yulin came back in the evening, he carried his luggage and moved back to the school dormitory.

When Ji Yulin lived in the apartment, he didn't bring much luggage, only a box of clothes and a piano. The rest of the things were all bought for him by Pei Ren selfishly.

Now that Ji Yulin left, the house that Pei Ren didn't think was empty suddenly became empty and cold.

Ji Yulin left without saying a word.

Astonishment, anger, bitterness, helplessness... Complicated emotions squeezed into Pei Ren's heart.

He sighed deeply and picked up his phone to contact Ji Yulin.

Soon, Ji Yulin's gentle and still voice sounded in his ears. It didn't sound like he was in any distressed mood. It was all his own fault to be in a bad mood.

Pei Ren squeezed the center of his eyebrows: "Why didn't you ask me to see you off when you went back?"

He didn't question Ji Yulin and left without saying goodbye. After all, after thinking about it carefully, Ji Yulin had expressed his attitude of moving back to the dormitory with him a week ago.

It was he who deliberately avoided this matter, avoided it, and actually took it seriously.

Ji Yulin stood on the balcony of the dormitory, sucking his red nose, looking at the lake glowing in the distance.

"I just moved here when I had time. You train hard, why would I bother you to make another trip."

He said softly, "Don't be angry with Pei Ren.

" Swaying in the heart.

"Linlin, are you on the balcony?"

Ji Yulin sniffed louder: "..."

Even though Pei Ren really wanted to have a few more words with Ji Yulin, he couldn't bear to let people stand on the balcony and blow the cold wind.

Pei Ren urged Ji Yulin to hang up his phone and go back to the dormitory, and at the end, he carefully told: "The temperature will drop a lot in a few days, please keep warm."

"...You too." Ji Yulin swallowed his good night back, "I'm going in to rest.

*** Ji Yulin cleaned up the

place before leaving the apartment, and even burned a few pieces of wood incense thoughtfully, covering up the "breath" that Ji Yulin might leave behind, so that Pei Ren's last thought I lost my mind.

It seems that no one has lived in the whole apartment, and there is no trace of Ji Yulin's belongings.

Pei Ren took out the food left by Ji Yulin from the insulated box. The remaining temperature was just right, and the taste was suitable for the taste. They were all his favorite dishes, as if they were specially made for him because he was leaving.

With what kind of mentality did Ji Yulin finish the meal?

Perhaps guessing that he would be angry, this kind of soft-spoken method easily dispelled all Pei Ren's joy and anger.

He texted Ji Yulin: [Dinner is delicious, I will eat it all. ]

Ji Yulin picked up the cell phone next to his pillow, and heaved a sigh of relief after reading the content of the text message. This meal was left on purpose by him.

He didn't say a word and went back to the dormitory. According to Pei Ren's behavior style, he would definitely come to talk to him downstairs in the dormitory tomorrow. In order to avoid more tangled intersections with Pei Ren, Ji Yulin had no choice but to make a bad move.

Although Pei Ren doesn't "like" him, his care for him has never changed.

Because of this, Ji Yulin didn't dare to continue to develop. After the final exam, all thoughts that should be stopped should be stopped.

****

On the day of Lidong, Ji Yulin's last course exam of this semester ended.

The alliance is divided into two semesters, spring and summer, and one semester is three months.

The summer semester ended this year, and shortly after the exam, the students in the dormitory building all went home with their luggage.

Lin Xiangyang was very excited. He had packed his luggage two days ago, and now he was sitting on the box waiting for his fiancé to pick it up. The family said that they would not let someone come over, but the fiancé should come over.

Huang Tiantian didn't stay overnight tonight. He found two part-time jobs during the summer vacation, and one of them had a working address very close to home, so it was more convenient to go home directly.

Ji Yulin watched the two roommates tidy up in the dormitory back and forth. He held hands for the two of them. Lin Xiangyang asked him: "Is Linlin coming back tonight? Otherwise, I'll drop by and go back with you every day.

" Every day is fine."

Ji Yulin and Pei Ren made an appointment to let him see him off in the afternoon, since he returned to the dormitory, the two rarely saw each other, and sometimes they made an appointment to have lunch in the school cafeteria, and they separated within an hour.

Ji Yulin is trying to get his position right, he can forget the thoughts he shouldn't have, but the relationship between friends hasn't developed to the point of deliberately cutting off all ties.

He and Pei Ren grew up together, and it doesn't involve the selfish feelings that have to be parted. In terms of the friendship between relatives, they are deeper than many people.

Ji Yulin sent Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian away. He cleaned and cleaned up the surroundings in the dormitory alone. After receiving a call from Pei Ren, he went downstairs with his suitcase.

It gets dark early in winter, and the lamp post outside the door casts long shadows.

Standing outside the door, Pei Ren's slender and tall body against the light has a charm that makes people stop and stare. Ji Yulin couldn't see his face clearly from a distance, but when he got closer, the handsome face became clear in his vision.

Pei Ren looked at Ji Yulin intently, since Ji Yulin moved back to the dormitory, he always felt that this little bamboo horse seemed to be different.

But he couldn't tell the specifics, because when he contacted Ji Yulin, he would respond to him the same way as before, gentle and elegant, it seemed to have changed, but it didn't seem to have changed.

Ji Yulin pulled up the off-white scarf to cover half of his face, and said with a smile, "Let's go."

Pei Ren picked up the suitcase, and Ji Yulin dragged the suitcase around to Pei Ren's right side: "With the lever, it doesn't take much effort."

If Pei Ren has Thinking about it, he no longer insisted on carrying Ji Yulin's suitcase.

On the way, Ji Yulin was texting with his family. Seeing him stop, Pei Ren said, "Can I go somewhere with me now, and I'll take you home later."

"Where are you going?" Ji Yulin looked up from his phone.

Pei Ren smiled lightly: "You will know when you come, and it won't take too long."

With Ji Yulin's consent, Pei Ren changed the direction, and half an hour later the car drove into one of the bases under Pei's name.

Ji Yulin was dazzled by the high-tech buildings and facilities, so Pei Ren parked the car and opened the door: "Come out, and make a test record data report."

He explained: "Using conventional suppression will have negative effects on you, I want to give you a new Prepare suppressive drugs."

Conventional suppressive drugs are effective for most people, but a small number of people with special constitutions will have immune or other reactions, so it is not uncommon to prepare drugs for individual constitutions.

Ji Yulin was a little unresponsive, and Pei Ren held his arm and led him up: "Don't be in a daze, it's not that you want to go home early." A

simple sentence easily dispelled Ji Yulin's worries, and he was led away by Pei Ren.

Ji Yulin did several tests in the sterile room, and the process was very fast.

It was snowing when we left the base again, the first snow in Lidong.

Ji Yulin lay on the car window watching the snow for a while, and even took pictures with her mobile phone.

Pei Ren liked the atmosphere at the moment, so he simply parked the car by the river.

Fine pieces of snow fell on the river and the bridge bank one after another. Ji Yulin focused on taking pictures. Pei Ren relaxed and looked around, and finally his eyes focused on Ji Yulin.

Ji Yulin had taken enough pictures of the night scene of the first snow, his eyebrows and eyes were like a twinkling moon, he turned his head and said to Pei Ren, "Thank you."

Pei Ren raised his eyebrows, and put one hand lazily on the back of Ji Yulin's chair: "Thank you for showing you outside. Snow scene?"

"No," Ji Yulin looked at Pei Ren, "You come to pick me up, and I will take you to the base..."

Pei Ren raised his hand on the back chair, his expression relaxed and relaxed, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly. He patted Ji Yulin on the back of his head lightly: "Don't think wildly, and don't say such things in the future."

"You have a special constitution, and this medicine will have to be prepared sooner or later. I don't want you to relieve the pain caused by... Suffer to get to know someone deliberately." Pei Ren paused, "What I just said didn't mean to interfere with you, Linlin, if you want to 'let nature take its course' to make friends, I... will respect your wishes and ideas."

Pei Ren After Shinobu finished speaking, I felt a little bored.

He changed his words again: "Of course, as your best friend, I am obliged to help you refer to and identify how a friend who develops naturally is like."

He looked into Ji Yulin's eyes: "These are all hypotheses."

Ji Yulin blinked slowly: "...Oh."

Pei Ren couldn't hold back his breath: "Send you back."

There is a commercial street near the community where Ji Yulin lives , The snowy night did not damage the bustle and bustle of the whole street, so Pei Ren drove in and found a place to park.

He said: "Buy something, and you can take it home later. Treat it as a gift for my uncle and aunt. I won't go up because it's a bit late."

Ji Yulin wanted to say no, but he saw that Pei Ren had already got off the car, so he had to follow.

"I'll go with you."

Pei Ren signaled Ji Yulin to go back into the car first: "Wrap tightly."

Ji Yulin, who almost wrapped herself into a ball, looked cute and easy to bully, and her usual gentle and elegant image was quite different.

On the other hand, Pei Ren only wore one more black overcoat than usual, which made him even more stern and upright, and slightly suppressed the casual arrogance of his eyebrows.

The handsome and upright alpha followed a "ball". Pei Ren couldn't help laughing, and took Ji Yulin to sit down in a leisure plaza.

"One thing is missing, you sit and wait for me."

Pei Ren didn't want Ji Yulin to follow him again, and put the shopping bag in his hand on the table: "Linlin, help me look after it."

Ji Yulin was forced to stay where he was and take care of the things. He watched Pei Ren come out of the specialty store, and then walked to the milk tea room next door.

The snowflakes fell on Pei Ren's broad shoulders, in a shallow layer, and there were also hair tips.

Pei Ren stuffed a cup of warm fruit tea into Ji Yulin's hand: "I'll take you home."

A family of three walking towards them, the child stared up at the cup of fruit tea in Ji Yulin's hand in a daze, shouting: "My brother's boyfriend buys for my brother, and I want Mommy too!"

Ji Yulin held the fruit tea When he froze, he met the eyes of the couple, and explained: "Brother is not my boyfriend."

Ji Yulin didn't know if he was serious, so he said in an embarrassing way: "Tongyan Wuji."

Pei Ren said generously: " Don't be serious with the child, let him talk."

Ji Yulin tactfully reminded: "It's better to explain."

Pei Ren: "You're just too serious."

Ji Yulin swallowed the words again.

He picked up the shopping bag and got out of the car, when Pei Ren suddenly grabbed his arm.

Ji Yulin was puzzled: "What's the matter?" Snowflakes fell on the tip of his nose, and Pei resisted the urge to reach out and brush it away.

Pei Ren said: "Say hello to auntie and uncle for me, and have you thought about what to prepare for the next time you come to my house?"

Ji Yulin: "...I didn't promise to go to your house."

Pei Ren dealt with him with ease: "Since it's a holiday, Just think about it at home."

Pei Ren just took advantage of Ji Yulin's come-and-go personality, and worried that Ji Yulin would play the piano at home throughout the holiday and ignore him, so he simply preemptively struck.

Ji Yulin brushed away the coldness on the tip of his nose: "Oh..."

He said, "You can come and get it when the time comes, or I can send it directly."

Pei Ren: "..."

****

When Ji Yulin returned home, Mrs. Ji put down the ball of wool she was knitting in her hand, and said softly, "Xiao Ren brought you back?"

Ji Yulin said yes.

Mrs. Ji watched him put down the shopping bag, and sighed: "Don't let him be so polite in the future, and give us things every time."

Ji Yulin said helplessly: "Mom, you said it every time, he is like this. If I don't take , He will bring it himself, and he came back late today, so he didn't come to sit at home."

Mrs. Ji: "Next time

you——" Ji Yulin embraced her mother with a smile on her face: "Don't worry, mom, I know."

** ***

As the winter gets colder and colder, Ji Yulin started his vacation at home.

After the piano was brought back from Pei Ren's apartment, he kept practicing it. Mrs. Ji went out during the day, and when she came back to find her son was still there, she couldn't help worrying.

Mrs. Ji remembered that her son said that he wanted to make more friends, but he was bored playing the piano in the room every day, and he didn't even make a few phone calls.

How can this make friends?

Other people's children are so noisy that people worry about it, but Ji Yulin is so obedient that people worry about it.

Two days later, Mrs. Ji began to signal Ji Yulin to go out for a walk, even if there were no friends to play with, it would be nice to go outside to feel the fresh air.

This holiday, Lin Xiangyang and his fiancé went on a trip, and Huang Tiantian was busy working. Ji Yulin deliberately avoided looking for Pei Ren, but faced with his mother's concern, Ji Yulin had no choice but to find an excuse to go out.

He went to a nearby cafe and ordered a cup of hot coffee and sat in a daze, watching the piano score to pass the rest of the time.

When he returned home in the evening, facing the concern of his relatives, he replied: "It's fun outside."

The next day, he went out "to play" as his family wished.

Ji Yulin didn't go to the cafe to pass the time this time, but took a spaceship "flying" on the light track to a small antique shop in the city center.

Although this small antique shop called Soul is small in size, it has brought back many meaningful things.

The store released a new announcement last night. Mrs. Pei likes some unique and ancient small objects. Ji Yulin took this opportunity to come over to see if she could find a suitable gift for Mrs. Pei.

The signboard of the small shop is inconspicuous, and the steps are covered with snow.

Ji Yulin was wrapped so thickly from head to toe that he accidentally slipped when stepping on the steps.

A hand stretched out, saving Ji Yulin's face from falling to the ground.

He clutched his crooked hat tightly, raised his face in shock, and thanked the other party.

"Thank

you—" As soon as the words finished, Ji Yulin tightened his other arm, and he was "lifted" to the bottom of the stairs to stand firm.

He opened his eyes wide, looking at Pei Ren in front of him in astonishment, and the man who supported him just now.

The man was tall and silent, he didn't speak, but he didn't give people a feeling of indifference.

Gu Yu who came over saw Ji Yulin and smiled like a fox.

"It's better to come by coincidence than to come by coincidence. Yan Zhuo, you are lucky. The person you help is Pei Ren's good brother, a good brother who is closer than his own brother!"