Chapter 40

After Pei Ren got on the plane, his heart was on Ji Yulin, and every slight change in Ji Yulin's words and deeds was in his eyes.

But at this time, Ji Yulin is gentle and polite to everyone, smiling and talking, but he is regarded as air, even if they occasionally meet each other's eyes inadvertently, Ji Yulin will deliberately avoid it.

His feelings... make Ji Yulin unacceptable to such a degree that he doesn't even want to save face as a friend?

Thoughts surged in Pei Ren's forbearing gaze. He lowered his eyelashes to accept Ji Yulin's gift, and suddenly opened his palm, clasping Ji Yulin's wrist with his backhand.

"...!" Ji Yulin opened his eyes wide in surprise and tried to pull his hands away.

Pei Ren remained motionless, his palm clasping Ji Yulin's wrist under the view blocked by the seat, "pushing and pulling" with him.

Ji Yulin lowered his voice: "Pei Ren, what are you doing..." The corner of

Pei Ren's mouth twitched slightly: "Finally, I'm fine with you."

He lowered his posture: "Linlin, sit with me for a while, is it okay?"

Ji Yulin pursed his lips and did not move , the "pull" between him and Pei Ren soon caught Lin Xiangyang's attention.

Lin Xiangyang lay down on the sofa and gnawed a grape, and shouted while gnawing: "Linlin, what are you doing there?"

Lin Xiangyang's voice sounded together, and several gazes cast back one after another.

Ji Yulin was a little angry at this moment: "Pei Ren."

Pei Ren: "Yeah."

Ji Yulin is not nervous when he is angry, it's okay to be angry with him, but he is afraid of ignoring him.

Pei Ren calmly loosened Ji Yulin's shackles.

Ji Yulin quickly returned to his seat, Huang Tiantian leaned over and asked worriedly: "Did you quarrel?"

Ji Yulin denied, "No."

He put away his tense expression and forced a smile at Huang Tiantian: "I have nothing to do with him, don't Worried."

"Really..." Huang Tiantian gave Ji Yulin the biscuits he made, and muttered, "Linlin, you have such a good relationship with the chairman of the executive committee, and Yang Yang and I can see it now. "

Don't mention that the plane is full of friends from Pei Ren's circle who know everything. These people are more or less familiar with Pei Ren's temper. When the episode happened just now, everyone figured out some hidden meaning.

An hour later, the plane safely arrived at the tarmac on the island.

The climate of the island is warm, the sky is blue and the sea is wide. The butlers on the island take out the luggage brought by the distinguished guests in an orderly manner.

The sea breeze passed through the ends of his hair and met his face, and the sea waves were rippling. Lin Xiangyang went crazy as soon as he got off the plane, pulling Ji Yulin and Huang Tiantian to find a place to change clothes.

The villa is not far from the coast, and the rooms are all sea view rooms.

Gu Yu led them into the villa: "Choose the bedroom according to your mood, and hold a beach party at night. Whoever is tired should recharge his energy first, and save his energy for playing at night."

All the partitions on the first floor of the villa are equipped with automatic sensing The wall-mounted design allows direct access to the outdoors. Sitting on the sofa, the only thing they can see is the unobstructed coastline.

Ji Yulin strolled along the huge living room, and even a few seabirds that were not afraid of people stopped at the edge of the outdoor swimming pool, tilting their heads and looking at him curiously.

He squatted down and stared at several seabirds, and his depressed mood on the plane was swept away.

Pei Ren caught this scene and was about to approach, but Lin Xiangyang got there first.

Lin Xiangyang shouted: "Linlin come and choose a room!" Adhering to

the principle of taking care of omega first, after Ji Yulin and the others settled the bedroom, the rest of the people began to choose.

After the room is allocated, the butler will send the luggage to the corresponding bedroom. The villa arranges a chef on duty, and the kitchen has fresh food available 24 hours a day.

Ji Yulin walked into the selected room, and the curtains were raised according to his instructions, facing the coast, and even the glimmer of sunlight shining on the sand was faintly visible.

He pressed the beeper to order food from the kitchen. Soon, the housekeeper pushed the dining cart outside the door. Ji Yulin simply filled his stomach, and then took a nap to replenish his energy.

Everyone rested in the afternoon and gathered in the lobby to discuss the evening party activities.

Ji Yulin took a shower, and when he went downstairs, he happened to meet Pei Ren who was coming down the stairs in the hallway.

Pei Ren broke the silence first: "I like the gift very much."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Pei Ren walked behind Ji Yulin, and smiled softly: "Could it be that Linlin is going to meet me all his life and pretend that he doesn't know me or follow me?" Shall I talk?"

Ji Yulin stood still, without turning his head, but vaguely smelled a faint and cold breath.

"Pei Ren, I didn't mean that..."

He was a little embarrassed to say: "Also, can you restrain the pheromones a bit."

Pei Ren was surprised, watching Ji Yulin walk down the hallway before showing a somewhat self-doubting expression.

Gu Yu went downstairs and asked, "Why don't you leave? Xiao Ji's friends said that we will go to the beach to watch the sunset and take pictures together in the evening."

Pei Ren frowned slightly.

"Gu Yu, have you smelled my pheromone?"

"What?" Gu Yu looked puzzled, "There is no smell, have you suppressed the effect of the medicine? There is a doctor on the island, what is really going to happen to make up for it?" needle."

Pei Ren denied it nonchalantly.

Gu Yu smiled with ulterior motives: "What happened to you and classmate Xiao Ji on the plane? You used to have a good relationship like conjoined twins, but now he avoids you, and you—"

Pei Ren said frankly: "I'm pursuing Him."

He was vaguely lonely: "But Linlin didn't accept it." It was

the first time that Gu Yu saw Pei Ren being trapped by love, and he thought of Pei Ren's disorder some time ago, pulling him every night in the middle of the night as if he was making him climb rocks, and at this moment I remember my muscles were still sore.

The enthusiasm of his friends affected Gu Yu himself. He shook his head, glanced downstairs, and said, "Student Xiao Ji is so special to you. No matter how I look at you now, I think you are tricky."

Pei Ren said coldly: "He It's been a few months since I took the initiative to contact me, and I have to find ways to arrange it whenever I want to see him."

Across the corridor, Pei Ren looked downstairs.

Lin Xiangyang said something that made everyone laugh out loud, including Ji Yulin, who was sitting closest to him, with a reserved and gentle smile.

He greedily captured Ji Yulin's smile, if it wasn't for the current situation between them, Ji Yulin's smile would always be facing him.

As if aware of it, Ji Yulin raised his head, and Pei Ren's emotional gaze fell into his eyes without warning.

Lin Xiangyang sighed: "Linlin, what's the matter with you."

Ji Yulin staggered Pei Ren's gaze: "It's okay."

Gu Yu thoughtfully: "I don't think Xiao Ji's eyes are completely emotionless towards you."

The corner of Pei Ren's mouth twitched, even though he was comforted by his friends, his mood couldn't help sinking to the night when he revealed his heart to Ji Yulin.

Gu Yu was amazed at Pei Ren's appearance of being trapped by love. As the protagonist of his birthday, he couldn't be absent for too long, leaving space for Pei Ren to be alone.

Pei Ren's mind was full of everything Ji Yulin said to him that night in Xueye.

every word.

Pei Ren's expression changed slightly, the frowning brows were first lost, then confused, astonished, and finally suddenly relieved. He just said...Ji Yulin didn't accept him.

Ji Yulin evaded every word and every word, blindly attributing his feelings to the habit between them.

Although Ji Yulin didn't accept it, he never said half a word of rejection.

He even said the last sentence that day, "Don't be obsessed with it".

Ji Yulin's first reaction was not to refuse, but to repeatedly confirm to him that his feelings were out of habit, as if he was frightened, and he didn't believe it, but at the same time, he ignored Ji Yulin's blankness.

Ji Yulin didn't firmly say "I won't like you" to him, but advised him to "stop being obsessed with it."

Why "again"?

Could it be that Ji Yulin was obsessed with him before?

Pei Ren was taken aback by the sudden thought, as if he had touched a trace of important information that he hadn't noticed before.

He and Ji Yulin have known each other for many years, long enough to transform many emotions into habits accumulated over time. But if these things were put on any one person, Pei Ren would never get close to another person like he was close to Ji Yulin.

He can only accept that the person who is so close to him is Ji Yulin.

On the other hand, Ji Yulin.

Ji Yulin's personality is gentle and friendly, aside from jealousy and possessiveness, Pei Ren has never seen Ji Yulin get closer to anyone than when he was with him.

Ji Yulin has an extremely delicate mind and emotion, but he keeps a decent distance from the beginning to the end to everyone except Pei Ren.

Even Yan Zhuo, who made him feel a sense of crisis for those who pursued him, was the same.

He is the person Ji Yulin is most willing to get close to and treat him specially.

In the evening, the people sitting in the living room walked towards the beach one after another, the wind was loud, and Ji Yulin was the last to leave.

He noticed that Pei Ren's state was abnormal just now, and he smelled a scent of fir trees when he walked through the corridor. Could it be that Pei Ren is not feeling well?

Yan Zhuo gradually slowed down and stopped beside Ji Yulin.

"Why are you absent-minded?"

Ji Yulin responded after a few seconds: "I'm fine."

Yan Zhuo said bluntly: "Is it because of Pei Ren?"

Ji Yulin: "..."

Yan Zhuo said: "On the plane, everyone should watch Come out."

Ji Yulin's face flashed a look of embarrassment, and the gentle smile on his lips was almost unstoppable.

Yan Zhuo: "You avoid him because...you care about it?"

"I know you have a very good relationship. Although we have been close since childhood, no one is closer to him than you."

Ji Yulin glanced at his face.

Yan Zhuo said: "At least he never held our hands tightly on the plane."

Ji Yulin: "..."

Ji Yulin said softly: "Yan Zhuo, what are you doing now—" Yan Zhuo 's eyes

shook slightly Shaking, he was laughing.

"Why didn't you feel sad after being rejected by you?"

Yan Zhuo looked at the sky and sea in front of him, and the setting sun turned into a beautiful picture in front of them.

"You know me, I live a very realistic life, even more stable and rational than you imagined, even I can't find anything that can make me lose control."

Yan Zhuo suddenly reached out and grabbed Ji Yulin's arm to lead him away. After reaching the shoulders, blocking the water that Lin Xiangyang threw at them.

Yan Zhuo whispered, "Don't move."

Ji Yulin didn't move.

A solid gaze landed behind him.

Yan Zhuo said: "Would you like to know how jealous he can be?"

Ji Yulin was surprised: "What do you mean..."

Yan Zhuo raised his hand and calmly helped Ji Yulin clean his hair that was blown by the sea breeze.

Within a few seconds, a force came from Ji Yulin's arm, forcing him to be firmly held by that person's waist.

Seeing Yan Zhuo's calm and deliberate provocation in just a few seconds, Pei Ren remained silent and took Ji Yulin away.

Ji Yulin was forced to walk behind Pei Ren, and the wind and waves at the beach were very strong in the evening, so Pei Ren almost subconsciously stood in front of Ji Yulin at this time.

The tall body is isolated from the intrusion of the wind and waves, the two walked quickly, and Ji Yulin could hardly keep up with the pace of Pei Ren leading him.

The sea breeze blew the lingering fir fragrance, Ji Yulin couldn't hold back, and instead held Pei Ren's fingers.

"You...you don't go."

Ji Yulin was a little dizzy, and he couldn't hold back Fir Shanxiang: "Pei Ren, your pheromones are so messy, what's wrong with you, are you uncomfortable..."

His back turned cold, Pei Ren He picked up Ji Yulin and came to the side of the boulder.

Ji Yulin stood on the pile of stones, raised up so that he could be at eye level with Pei Ren.

Pei Ren lowered his face: "Yes, I'm not feeling well."

He gritted his teeth slightly, staring at Ji Yulin's eyes: "Linlin, don't get so close to other people."

"You...you like me, don't you?"

Ji Yulin was dumb Sound, breathing is a little tight.

What do you mean, did Pei Ren guess it?

Pei Ren pressed Ji Yulin's hand: "Don't avoid it, such a strong sea breeze is enough to clear my mind."

"I like you, and I want to be responsible for you ." "I like you,

your heart, your heart." body."

Pei Ren took a deep breath: "All."

He bent down, pressed his face on Ji Yulin's shoulder, turned sideways and rubbed gently, and couldn't help but stick it a little tighter.

Pei Ren tightly circled Ji Yulin's stiff body: "I want to hug you and kiss you."