Chapter 69

Ji Yulin stayed here for half a month in the Newher Capital Art Park. So far, he has not been able to adapt to the local climate and environment, accompanied by acclimatization.

Bai Han sent the doctor out of the hotel building, drove around the nearby stores a few times, and finally bought a porridge to take back, with a sad look on his face.

Only half a month after landing in the capital of New Hell, Ji Yulin lost weight visibly to the naked eye.

What worried him even more was that his boss was in a low mood. Although he couldn't see it on the surface, anyone who was familiar with him could feel that his state was different from his usual state.

Bai Han entered the password to lock into the hotel room. His boss was playing a video in the living room and giving lectures to the students.

Even the students could see the strange state of the teacher through the video. Out of concern, they only dared to ask a few superficial questions, but it was inconvenient to ask deeper questions.

Among them, Qi Wen became more and more thoughtful, and couldn't help thinking of many things.

For example, is the teacher sad because of love, will that relationship be broken?

As Ji Yulin's closed disciples, they also knew a little about the teacher's behavior and personality over the past few years.

A gentle and introverted person can be so lonely... Qi Wenyue's heart beat slightly faster.

Would that mean, would he have a chance to pursue the teacher?

Bai Han greeted several students on the opposite side through the video, put down the packed food box at the round table opposite Ji Yulin, and took out the porridge.

Bai Han signaled with his mouth that Ji Yulin finished the video call after finishing the rest.

"Teacher, you have to pay attention to your body." Bai Han said earnestly, and pushed the porridge towards Ji Yulin, "Eat more while there is still warmth."

Ji Yulin smiled: "Thank you for your hard work."

Bai Han drank a glass of water and shook his head.

It's not easy to find a porridge restaurant in Newher. If he didn't know how to cook, he would have gone to the international supermarket to buy ingredients and made it himself.

As Bai Han expected, a bowl of porridge would only take five or six spoonfuls, so Ji Yulin put away the tableware and had no desire to eat anymore.

Bai Han had a headache: "Teacher, eat as much as you want."

Ji Yulin's eyes were quiet and gentle: "I will try to eat as much as possible some other day."

It's not that he doesn't know that the assistant is worried about his physical condition, but if he can't eat, he can't eat. Last week, Ji Yulin forced himself to eat half a bowl more, but he vomited everything without exception afterwards.

Ji Yulin knew that he was not in good condition and was sick.

He is an obedient patient, and after contacting the doctor, he has begun to actively cooperate with the treatment, taking medicine and resting on time every day.

However, the more he thinks on the rational side, the more his body and brain are out of control.

At night, Ji Yulin couldn't sleep peacefully, and when he closed his eyes, it was all the scenes that happened in the past.

He repeatedly told himself that the matter was over, and that he and Pei Ren were fine now. Yet every time he suggested a hypnotic suggestion, he felt a lot of anxiety afterwards.

Without disturbing Bai Han in the next room, Ji Yulin leaned on the bed and quietly wiped away the moisture from the corners of his eyes, calming down the uneasiness and bewilderment in his heart.

He missed Pei Ren.

I want to make a video call with Pei Ren and take a look at each other.

Ji Yulin put his palms on his cheeks and caressed them gently. The flesh he had grown up some time ago disappeared. He looked even more embarrassed than before he left the country. Pei Ren saw that it was nothing more than worrying the other party.

And recently, I always use piano practice as an excuse not to video with Pei Ren, it seems that I can't hide it.

Eyes open for nearly the whole night, Ji Yulin has a performance during the day and afternoon.

In the Central Theater of the capital of New Hell, as the special guest of Mr. Kings, Ji Yulin was entertained by the other party.

Kings hugged him and gave him a gentlemanly kiss on the back of the hand.

Jin Si looked at him and said, "Lin, I haven't seen you in two years, you've lost a lot of weight."

Ji Yulin smiled warmly, and in order to avoid the other party entangled with him on this topic, he took the initiative to make a humorous joke.

A camera was set up in the lobby for live broadcasting. Ji Yulin took the stage at halftime, and after a few minutes of greeting with Jin Si, the makeup artist invited him to go backstage for styling.

Bai Han took a short video of Ji Yulin's modeling process with his mobile phone, cut out a dozen seconds and put it on the studio account.

Afterwards, Bai Han contacted several Newher film and television media.

Today, after Ji Yulin performed on stage, the program specially set aside a ten-minute interview special for him. Bai Han contacted the program team and sent Ji Yulin a draft of the questions that might be mentioned.

Ji Yulin was reading the interview draft, while Bai Han was busy, he received a call without a note, and he answered it without thinking twice.

The next second, Bai Han froze on the spot, answered with "um" and "ok", looked back at Ji Yulin, quickly found a corner, and explained honestly and detailedly to the person on the other end of the phone as if making a report. Ji Yulin's abnormality.

After finishing the call, Bai Han logged into the account of the studio, and he clicked on the fan list, trying to find the account of the general from the tens of millions of fan accounts, but he found nothing.

Ji Yulin stayed for an hour at the Central Theater in the New He capital before leaving.

Passing by the business center along the way, the sky was still bright, Bai Han looked at the handsome young man leaning on the car seat, that is, his boss, and asked in a low voice if he wanted to find a nearby restaurant to eat.

Ji Yulin frowned slightly, he lacked sleep and concentrated on working for several hours, he had no energy left to deal with anyone.

"Go back to the hotel, I want to rest for a while."

Bai Han looked at the tip of the boss's thin chin and sighed.

Sleeping until night, Ji Yulin woke up around eight o'clock.

He swallowed his dry throat, put on his slippers and went to the living room to pour water.

The lights in Bai Han's room were not turned on, Ji Yulin thought the assistant had gone out. Until he entered the living room from the hallway, he cast his gaze towards the lighted kitchen.

"..." Ji Yulin's throat tightened, his eyes fixed on the back reflected under the lamp.

Pei Ren added some seasoning sauce to the noodles, then picked up two slices of fried eggs and put them on the top of the soup, and sprinkled some chopped green onion.

The waist tightened, and a pair of hands were inserted.

Pei Ren put the spoon into the edge of the soup bowl and turned to look at the person behind him.

Ji Yulin asked softly, "Why are you here?" Pei Ren picked up the tray with one hand, and held the wrist in front of his waist with the other hand to lead him to the living room.

"Is it because you are sick that you don't video with me?"

Pei Ren got up and poured a glass of water, let Ji Yulin drink it and watched him eat noodles.

Ji Yulin's movements were gentle while eating, without making a sound. He ate a few mouthfuls of noodles with the soup, and looked up at Pei Ren.

"I have cooperated with the doctor for treatment, and I think I should be able to recover in a month."

Ji Yulin licked her lips moistened with soup: "I didn't hide it intentionally. You have been busy handing over these days, and I don't want to distract you."

Pei Pei Shinobu's expression remained unchanged: "Yeah."

Ji Yulin obediently finished the whole bowl of noodles and drank the soup.

He wanted to clean up the tableware, Pei Ren put away the things first, walked into the kitchen and put them in the dishwasher.

Ji Yulin stood in Zhongdao, looking at the man's tall and silent back, feeling a little at a loss.

"Are you angry, Pei Ren?" The

man's voice was low and steady: "No."

Ji Yulin moved his lips to speak, but when the words reached his lips, he sighed softly.

He was about to leave the kitchen with his back turned, his waist and wrists felt hot, and his whole body fell into the man's arms.

Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's waist and abdomen with one hand, and clasped his wrist tightly: "I'm not angry."

Pei Ren didn't want to upset Ji Yulin, so he leaned his head down to kiss the edge of his hair.

"It's just distressing. I'm so relieved of you that I let you come out alone."

Ji Yulin is very good at interpreting the two words of perfection and security. You can trust Ji Yulin, but you shouldn't take it lightly.

During the period of getting along during the Chinese New Year, Pei Ren originally thought that he had brought Ji Yulin out of the shadows slowly, but how did he expect Ji Yulin to bear this suffering alone abroad.

Ji Yulin pursed her lips and smiled faintly at Pei Ren.

"Don't worry, I really recovered during the Chinese New Year. It's just that after I separated from you and came here, I felt lonely when I couldn't see you, so I couldn't sleep at night."

Pei Ren: "..."

Ji Yulin took a deep breath: " Really, and I can't adapt to the climate in Newher, so I don't have much appetite to eat, and I'll leave after I finish my work here in two days."

He can cook, because he can't get up to do it because of his emotions.

Pei Ren silently carried Ji Yulin into the bathroom, the two of them took a bath together, and then carried Ji Yulin back to the bedroom.

He hugged Ji Yulin and lay on the bed: "Go to sleep."

Ji Yulin was really relieved after seeing Pei Ren, he closed his eyes obediently, and the emptiness and loneliness were replaced by the warmth of hugging his body.

He thought to himself that he had suddenly become more and more dependent on Pei Ren, and his emotions had never been as fragile as they are now.

It doesn't seem very good to put yourself in this state after leaving for less than a month.

However, this is something that Pei Ren is willing to indulge. Even if Pei Ren temporarily left his affairs and flew over from the alliance, Ji Yulin felt guilty, but these emotions disappeared after the sleep.

Ji Yulin was actually reluctant to let Pei Ren go back.

Pei Ren kissed Ji Yulin's eyebrows, turned him at an angle, and sucked the soft and tender flesh on the back of his neck.

The gland was wrapped by alpha's lips and tongue, and the scorching heat made his body hot.

Ji Yulin's voice was hoarse, and he couldn't stop trembling slightly.

Pei Ren looked into Ji Yulin's eyes: "After I go back, I will make a video call with me every day."

Ji Yulin: "Um..."

Pei Ren sighed deeply: "Linlin, can I tie you back."

Ji Yulin remembered the message sent to him by his assistant. A work itinerary. After returning to work after two years of retreat, the assistant has tried not to accept too many business cooperations for him, and the focus is still on his favorite piano performance.

Ji Yulin likes Pei Ren, and also likes playing the piano.

He pretended to be thinking seriously, put his fingertips on Pei Ren's ear and gently stroked it, raised his head and kissed him actively.

"There are still two months."

Ji Yulin was always considerate and reasonable, and he wanted to send Pei Ren away.

Before Pei Ren left, Ji Yulin restrained the sadness and depression in his heart. Rationally, he told himself that he and Pei Ren were only separated for a short time, but emotionally, he became extremely inseparable from this person.

"I..."

Ji Yulin swallowed without thinking about you.

"I will miss you very much, Pei Ren."