Chapter 54

Pei Ren's tongue was hot, and the temperature seemed to burn through Ji Yulin's body.

The overflowing fir fragrance swept and licked Ji Yulin with the same vigor as its owner. Pei Ren lifted his body from under the sofa, pressed Ji Yulin's fingers, and pressed them on both sides of his cheeks in a reversed posture.

Hot sweat fell on Ji Yulin's neck drop by drop, and his wet eyelashes were quickly covered by the heat of Pei Ren's lips. A few seconds later, the distraught Ji Yulin suddenly woke up a little bit, trying to break free from Pei Ren's palm, turned his face away, and pressed a hot wet kiss on his cheek.

Ji Yulin mumbled, "Don't."

He closed his eyes tightly, unable to bear the smell of himself on Pei Ren's lips, and even licked his eyes.

It's too shameful, enough to make him burn from head to toe, and his blood spurts.

Pei Ren smiled lowly, motioned Ji Yulin to look at the corner of his mouth, and said in a hoarse voice, "It's all clean."

Then he said, "Linlin is not dirty.

" How can I eat it?

But Pei Ren didn't seem to mind at all.

Ji Yulin wriggled her fingers, wishing she could cover Pei Ren's mouth with all her strength, telling him not to continue this topic.

The corners of his eyes were red, he glanced at the broken suit, and tried to change the subject and explain: "This suit is high-end."

Pei Ren didn't care: "If you need to return it, I will pay for it."

Ji Yulin: "You... ..."

His retracted eyes glanced at Pei Ren's intact clothes, the shape of the trousers was exaggerated, which shocked him.

Ji Yulin's heart beat violently, and he turned around to get off the sofa and run away.

Pei Ren pulled him back, put his lips to his wrist and kissed his wrist: "Why are you running, how about my kiss, Linlin?"

"..."

Pei Ren: "Uncomfortable? Then

I'll—" Ji Yulin retorted softly: "You asked knowingly!"

Pei Ren laughed dumbly: "I thought you had to avoid it all the time."

"I have to answer, if I don't know what you are dissatisfied with, how can I change it next time."

He hugged Ji Yulin tightly from behind, tightly fitting.

The two are rubbing each other's ears, Pei Ren is getting more and more familiar with relatives, how can Ji Yulin not be confused?

When he was confused and caught in Pei Ren's wet kiss, he realized that Pei Ren touched him so hot, Ji Yulin's nerves were tense, and he found that the other party had let go of his exaggerated pants.

Ji Yulin's lips moved slightly: "It's hot..."

His hands and feet were weak, his wrists were firmly nailed to Pei Ren's palm, his hazy vision suddenly flickered heavily, and his head hit the arm of the sofa.

"Hmm..." Ji Yulin took the opportunity to raise his arms and pushed Pei Ren's shoulders with his hands.

The man in front of him remained motionless, Ji Yulin's palms were covered with hot sweat. His head bumped against the armrest, and Pei Ren suddenly turned Ji Yulin over, with his palm between the armrest and the top of his hair, his knuckle fingers slowly parting his wet hair.

Pei Ren lowered his face, biting the wet pheromone sticker with his lips, and biting the back of his neck, sometimes kissing and sometimes licking the fragile spot where the water was dripping and the fragrance of raspberries was overflowing.

Pei Ren's lips kissed Ji Yulin's hair according to the movement of fingers stroking Ji Yulin's hair. It was extremely gentle, but the opposite direction was heavy and forceful. The speed almost burned through Ji Yulin, enough to grind him to ashes.

After an unknown amount of time, Ji Yulin seemed to be in a flaming lava, letting the hot magma wash away.

He breathed deeply and quickly, Pei Ren pressed against his neck, his thin lips were hot, and his heavy breath was chaotic.

Half a quarter of an hour later, Pei Ren recovered his breathing. He pulled out a towel from the dark cabinet and wiped Ji Yulin roughly, and it was his turn again.

Pei Ren pulled out the second one to tie around her waist, picked up Ji Yulin and walked to the second floor without saying a word.

Ji Yulin rested his chin softly on Pei Ren's shoulder, and his wet and hazy vision was full of the messy and wet corner of the sofa in the living room.

With the purpose of venting, he bit Pei Ren's neck. Pei Ren stopped on the stairs, stroked the red glands on the back of his red neck with his palm and smiled lowly.

Until Ji Yulin's shoulders of Pei Ren's were soft and gritted his teeth a few times, Pei Ren asked, "Are you still angry?"

Ji Yulin shook his head, and Pei Ren raised his finger to cover his eyes when he put it into the bathtub.

He murmured and sighed: "Too... too much..."

Pei Ren bent his knees and squatted down to examine Ji Yulin carefully. There was no broken skin, but it was swollen from abrasion.

"Wait to apply some medicine before going to sleep."

Ji Yulin muffled: "Yeah."

He stared blankly at the instigator without the slightest guilt, the feeling of being overwhelmed by strong desire was especially profound, and every nerve in his fingertips was throbbing. trembling.

He thought about it, and said in a hoarse voice, "Next time, let's be direct, this way..." It was too tortured.

Pei Ren disagreed, and said in a low voice: "I'm afraid of hurting you, so let you get used to it first."

Ji Yulin said "Oh", and originally wanted to refute that he was not that fragile, but subconsciously flashed an exaggerated and spectacular picture in his mind, and finally Silently closed his mouth.

He suddenly felt that biting the glands or smelling the pheromones was also very comfortable, even if that step was missing, it would be fine.

Like Pei Ren...will he die?

Ji Yulin woke up from the dazed state, and regained some sanity.

He washed up and smeared the red and swollen skin with the medicine jar that Pei Ren handed over. Half an hour later, he was picked up by Pei Ren and fell asleep on the bed.

Ji Yulin was very sleepy, and mumbled, "It seems to be a dream."

Pei Ren asked him, "What's a dream?"

Ji Yulin loosely held Pei Ren's hand in front of him, and slowly fell into the abyss of sleep.

He wanted to tell Pei Ren that the first place in the piano professional group of the Union International Concert he won was like a dream, and that love that Pei Ren gave him that annihilated reason and body was also like a dream.

The former is like stepping on a cloud, soft and light, while the latter is like a volcano, burning blood.

Ji Yulin woke up from hunger in the middle of the night, and just moved a little, Pei Ren asked in a deep voice, "Are you hungry?"

As he spoke, his wide palms on Ji Yulin's belly slipped, and Pei Ren got up and went to the kitchen on the first floor to find supper.

The refrigerator was stocked with milk and bread. Pei Ren intubated the milk, tore open the bread bag, and handed it to the lover leaning on the cushion.

Ji Yulin took a few sips of milk, and after his belly was filled with bread, he stopped eating and looked at Pei Ren: "Aren't you hungry?"

Pei Ren said, "You eat."

Ji Yulin felt full after eating less than half of it, and Pei Ren continued to eat the rest.

Dawn was approaching, and the two of them were lying on the bed without any sleepiness, so they just talked to each other sentence by sentence.

Ji Yulin frowned suddenly, and took out the ointment from the drawer.

Pei Ren asked: "Leg still hurts?"

Ji Yulin: "Hmm..."

His leg was sore, and he found that his skin looked redder and swollen than yesterday.

Pei Ren's handsome face leaned forward slightly, and his thick eyebrows frowned slightly. He knew that Ji Yulin's skin was sensitive, but he didn't expect it to look serious just this once.

Pei Ren said: "I'll contact the doctor and ask him if he can change the medicine."

Ji Yulin grabbed him, Pei Ren lowered his head, and kissed Ji Yulin behind his ear with comforting interest: "Don't be shy, wait for me." Pei Ren Turning around and going to the balcony to make a phone call, Ji Yulin suddenly received a text message from his father.

After Pei Ren contacted the doctor to enter the room, he said, "I would like to ask for one more day off to visit an old friend for my dad tomorrow."

Pei Ren: "I'll accompany you, where is the address?"

Ji Yulin: " Lihua Town, I checked the navigation, and it's nearly two hours' drive from the city."

Pei Ren hugged Ji Yulin's shoulders and lay back on the bed: "Sleep, I'll take you out at dawn soon."

Ji Yulin closed his eyes meekly Eyes, people are already in the car at dawn.

The road from Chunwang City to Lihua Town is quiet, with few vehicles passing by.

According to the information, the economy of this town is relatively backward. Because of the remote location of the land and the lack of perfect development, the only people left in the town are the elderly, the able-bodied, and the younger generation have all gone out to work.

Pei Ren drove to the destination according to the navigation route, and there was still a distance of one or two kilometers, and the car could not enter the narrow intersection.

When Ji Yulin got out of the car, the stone road under his feet was mossy. Compared with the high-tech buildings next to the city, the town in front of him was simple and clean.

He said, "Let's walk over there."

It was hard for Ji Yulin to imagine that there was such a secluded place in the League. They crossed the stone bridge two people wide, the river was winding and clear, like a green and beautiful ribbon tied around the town.

In a short ten-minute journey, Ji Yulin found that although there were few people in Lihua Town, he could feel the tranquility and safety here.

Not long after, Ji Yulin met Mr. Qin, his father's young friend. Although this gentleman was about the same age as Ji Chengzhao, he had gray hair. Fortunately, his eyes were clear and he had an air of detachment from the world.

Ji Yulin was surprised, and greeted the other party humbly.

Mr. Qin looked at the two outstanding young men in front of him, and led them into his courtyard. Ji Yulin smiled and introduced the reason for his visit to the old gentleman, and then gave out the gifts brought from the city.

These gifts were bought by Ji Yulin according to his father's instructions. Mr. Qin said: "Old Ji has a heart, so please come and see me."

Ji Yulin chatted with the old man, and Pei Ren noticed a picture in the living room. group photo.

He paused. That tall and handsome man should be Mr. Qin. What is the reason that makes him so different from the past? Could it be because of the person next to him taking a photo with him.

Doubt flashed across Ji Yulin's heart for a short while. Old Mr. Qin cooked the lunch himself, and even caught a duck in the backyard and killed it.

Ji Yulin wanted to help, Pei Ren pulled him, and smiled silently: "I'll help with this job, don't get blood on your hands."

Ji Yulin: "I'm not afraid."

Pei Ren patted him on the back, Ji Yulin It is easy to be coaxed, sitting in the yard and helping to wash vegetables.

Lihua Town has returned to its original nature. Mr. Qin's dining room in this small courtyard has a draft and cool breeze, so there is no need to use technology to cool down.

The three of them ate around a small dining table. After Pei Ren helped the old man butcher the chicken, the old man seemed to open up more to the two of them, talking more than when they met before noon.

After talking, I learned that the young man in the photo in the living room was Mr. Qin's late lover.

The youth is an omega, and he fell in love with Mr. Qin in his early years. They have tasted and passed the sweetest period of love between lovers very early. At that time, Mr. Qin had ambitions and wanted to help Ji Chengzhao in his career.

But young people are rooted in their hometown and cannot go far.

The two separated for a long time, and gradually, the sweetness in the past became silent. The young man went from saying everything to concealing important illnesses later, and always reported good news but not bad news to Mr. Qin.

Later, Mr. Qin didn't even see the last side of his lover, and the two ended with regret because the separation time was too long.

The lines under Mr. Qin's eyes are clear, and the wrinkles between his brows are deep.

He said: "I just regret it. I should have taken him away in the first place, and tied him by

my side."

Mr. Qin looked at Ji Yulin and Pei Ren: "You young people, when you are together, you must cherish each other and be honest. If you can't be separated for the rest of your life, you won't be separated. It doesn't matter if you quarrel or your relationship fades. Only when you live in front of you can you have hope. , If there is nothing, it will be too much."

Pei Ren and Ji Yulin clasped their hands under the table and interlocked their fingers.