Chapter 76

The sky was faintly bright, and Ji Yulin didn't feel like getting out of bed.

But Pei Ren had already gotten up, and the man approached with cool steam after washing, and there was still a faint fragrance of fir in his nose.

Pei Ren pinched Ji Yulin's newly-growth tender face very lightly with his fingertips, and didn't call out to him, but quietly went downstairs to let Ji Yulin continue to sleep.

Ji Yulin said last night that he would send him to the Armed Forces Region, and Pei Ren agreed, but he didn't insist on sending him, so he wouldn't be willing to wake up someone who was soundly asleep.

Uncle Zhong brought a breakfast for one person to the table first, and Pei Ren ate for a while, when there was a sudden noise on the stairs.

He glanced sideways, and saw that Ji Yulin was walking downstairs, his expression was still ignorant, apparently he hadn't woken up much.

"Linlin." As soon as

Pei Ren's words fell, Ji Yulin had already voluntarily approached him in his arms, with Pei Ren's big palm around his waist and his eyes half closed.

Pei Ren asked in a low voice, "Shouldn't you continue to rest?"

Ji Yulin put his face on the man's shoulder and spoke for a while.

"I said I'm going to take you out."

He yelled for a long time last night, and his voice was still hoarse.

Pei Ren fed him a cup of warm water at hand, and after moistening his throat, Ji Yulin regained consciousness.

He opened his eyes and looked at Pei Ren: "Wait for me for a few minutes, I'll go change my clothes."

Ji Yulin said he wanted to send Pei Ren out, and he did. He simply washed up, ate a few mouthfuls of the breakfast that Pei Ren brought, and did nothing himself, but straightened Pei Ren's clothes instead.

Pei Ren kissed the corner of his mouth: "You really don't sleep?"

Ji Yulin: "Well, it's time to go out now. It's time for you to go every day."

He took Pei Ren's hand and walked towards the gate on the first floor. Pei Ren thought he was just sending it outside, but Ji Yulin didn't expect Get in the car first.

Pei Ren wanted to take him out. The round trip between the two districts took at least three hours. He didn't want Ji Yulin to run around.

Ji Yulin said: "After sending you there, I will go to the old house to stay with my mother for a while, and then I will go to Gu Yu's restaurant with Yang Yang in the afternoon."

He arranged the itinerary properly, and Pei Ren squeezed his face: "Okay, don't Too tired."

Ji Yulin seldom went out to play, so Pei Ren naturally had no objection, but he said one more thing: "Don't get too close to them."

Ji Yulin: "You can't do both?"

Pei Ren remained calm, Ji Yulin knew It is no longer possible.

This man's domineering possessiveness has become very exaggerated.

Ji Yulin sent Pei Ren to the armed military area and asked the driver to turn around and go to the address of Pei's old house.

Mrs. Pei happened to be resting at home today, and a new batch of flowers and plants had arrived from the greenhouse. She took Ji Yulin who came over to look at them, and asked him to pick the ones he liked and take them back to grow.

Ji Yulin chose a few pots of succulents. Mrs. Pei looked at him left and right, looked him up and down, sighed, and said, "Yulin grew up and went back, as if I saw you when you were a teenager."

Ji Yu explained: " The skin peeled off after being sunburned."

Mrs. Pei smiled: "Be careful next time, the skin is itchy and painful after being sunburned, which is uncomfortable."

They finished tending the flowers and plants in the greenhouse, and then had lunch together in the restaurant.

Ji Yulin had a fifteen-minute video call with Pei Ren. He asked Mrs. Pei to sit next to him, and the two of them looked at Pei Ren opposite him.

Pei Ren talked to Mrs. Pei for a while, then turned her attention back to Ji Yulin.

Pei Ren asked Ji Yulin what he had eaten, and told him to take a nap before going out. The temperature is very high today and he must wear sunscreen.

It's not the first time I've said this, but Pei Ren's tone always gives people a sense of orderliness and calmness, and he doesn't think he's long-winded at all.

Mrs. Pei on the side smiled until Pei Ren was busy, and the video communication was cut off. Mrs. Pei smiled and asked, "He cares about you more than before, won't it bother you?"

Ji Yulin took After drinking the remaining juice in the glass, he said, "No, it's good to have him take care of

it." Ji Yulin is not playful in nature, although he has a plan for doing things, he often doesn't force results. He pays attention to the process, but the process often forgets himself because of his dedication.

Poor sleep, losing weight, and getting sick, these are all relatively minor consequences. However, these relatively minor consequences will not make him feel too good. With Pei Ren controlling him, Ji Yulin is willing to be controlled by the other party even if he uses severe and domineering methods.

What's more, he is now very dependent on Pei Ren. Even if others say that he is Pei Ren's property, Ji Yulin will smile when he hears it.

After being marked, he has always had an indescribable emotion towards Pei Ren. This feeling is very wonderful. Every move of each other easily provokes the most sensitive part of the mind and body.

Mrs. Pei laughed: "You, he is controlling you to death."

Ji Yulin said embarrassingly: "It's all mutual. Whatever I want to do, Pei Ren will respect me, and he manages himself well. " So good, too good to be faulted."

So Ji Yulin couldn't control Pei Ren, this man's self-discipline was amazing except in bed.

During the afternoon nap, Ji Yulin stayed in the room of the old house to sleep. He woke up late, and in the afternoon, he contacted Lin Xiangyang to make an appointment to meet when the outdoor temperature was not so high.

Ji Yulin is twenty-eight years old this year, but Mrs. Pei still treats him like a child. Especially after the skin peeled off and regenerated a layer of skin, he really looked at him like a child.

Therefore, Ji Yulin has achieved his own achievements in the field of career. His own business value and accumulated wealth are enough for him to live comfortably for a few lifetimes, but before going out, Mrs. Pei stuffed him with a large amount of red envelopes.

The elegant and noble woman sent him to the door with a smile like a spring breeze: "Go out and have fun."

Ji Yulin couldn't laugh or cry with the red envelope, but it was the elder's wish, so he could only accept it obediently, thinking about buying a few more things he wanted gift to each other.

He and Lin Xiangyang met at the appointed milk tea shop. Lin Xiangyang didn't bring his own little padded jacket. He sat in the box with the air conditioner on and drank milk tea. Before Ji Yulin came, he had finished drinking a cup.

At this moment, Lin Xiangyang ordered two glasses again, saw Ji Yulin, and waved to him.

Lin Xiangyang's eyes widened suddenly, and he let out a "wow".

"Linlin...you, you..."

Lin Xiangyang pinched his face vigorously: "Am I hot and confused?"

Ji Yulin had already vaguely guessed what his friend was going to say, so he could only helplessly and patiently explain to him his sunburn allergies matter.

Lin Xiangyang was full of envy: "That's great." He wanted to touch it, but Ji Yulin looked so tender that it hurt when he touched it, so he restrained his paws that were about to move, "I do skin care so diligently every year, and I don't have sunburn like you." The effect of one injury is good."

Ji Yulin shook his head: "This kind of luck is not good."

He showed Lin Xiangyang the photo of himself peeling at that time, and after reading it, Lin Xiangyang's face changed again.

The milk tea shop where the two were located was located near the city center. After drinking the cold drink, Lin Xiangyang took Ji Yulin to the commercial building for shopping.

Lin Xiangyang likes shopping, and Ji Yulin quickly got effective advice when choosing a gift for Mrs. Pei. He picked gifts for everyone, even Yue Ming who drove him out had some. Ji Yulin handed the shopping bag to Yue Ming, who was flattered.

Lin Xiangyang really liked this alpha for Ji Yulin's part-time driver and bodyguard. Every time he came to see Ji Yulin, he could have a lot of chats with Yue Ming.

Ji Yulin smiled and asked: "Won't Lu Jin be jealous?"

Lin Xiangyang waved his hand: "That guy will eat me to death."

He said: "I know myself, anyway, I like to see handsome men, if he likes me, You have to accept my hobby. Unlike your..."

Lin Xiangyang was afraid that Yue Ming would hear it, so he whispered to Ji Yulin's ear: "When I came to play with you last year, I got closer to you. Although I didn't speak when I came back and saw it, that look..."

Lin Xiangyang shook his shoulders violently: "I feel chills behind me when I think about it now, this possessiveness is too exaggerated, what kind of relationship do I have with you, friend? You can eat any vinegar, don't let me get close to you."

Ji Yulin pursed his lips and smiled: "It's a bit exaggerated."

Lin Xiangyang: "Tsk, I think you are very useful, you have never been controlled so hard by him before."

*****

They arrived at Gu Yu's newly opened restaurant. The style of this restaurant is not single. In addition to the dining area, there are also several different entertainment and leisure areas. The building covers a large area and has an excellent view. Can enter and exit by membership.

Gu Yu had sent them the membership gold card earlier, and Ji Yulin and Lin Xiangyang registered their identities with the gold card, and soon a handsome and enthusiastic doorman led them upstairs.

Lin Xiangyang said: "The decoration is really nice, is Gu Yu here today?"

Hearing this, the doorman looked back at them, Lin Xiangyang smiled and said, "We are friends."

Ji Yulin and Lin Xiangyang entered the box, this area is Gu Yu left them alone, the seat with the best view in the whole restaurant, the waiter served them with pre-dinner snacks first, and after a while, not only Gu Yu, but also Yan Zhuo and Qili came over.

Ji Yulin smiled softly: "Long time no see."

Gu Yu said enthusiastically: "It's really been a long time." He paused and looked at the friends next to him, "Is it my eyesight or what?"

Yan Zhuo asked : "Your face..."

Ji Yulin had no choice but to explain patiently again.

A few alphas in suits and leather shoes, Yan Zhuo and Qili raised their cups and drank some water in a steady and elegant manner. Gu Yu was not as particular about them, and felt the heat, so he loosened his tie and undid two buttons on the spot.

He asked Ji Yulin, "Do you mind?"

Ji Yulin smiled, and Gu Yu explained: "We had a meeting in the meeting room on the top floor for more than ten hours in a row, and we didn't have time to drink saliva. Now I'm exhausted, just in time for you to come over. Let's have a meal together." The

dishes came to the table very quickly, as before, with Lin Xiangyang and Gu Yu present, the topics and scenes were very lively.

In summer, Ji Yulin always had a bad appetite, so he drank some water and ate vegetables slowly, Yan Zhuo saw that his water was gone, and handed him the kettle in Qili's hand.

Ji Yulin: "Thank you." Qili

asked: "Is it not to your appetite?"

Ji Yulin: "I eat less."

Yan Zhuo looked at him: "I saw your piano performance on the Internet before, and I looked thinner than the video." Gu Yu specifically asked: "Is there anything you want to eat? The chefs

here can cook it. If you don't want to eat it now, you can take some back later."

Lin Xiangyang was also polite, and soon, Gu Yu ordered the waiter to send a message to the back kitchen.

Ji Yulin went to the bathroom halfway, his face felt hot when he got out of the box, he picked up cold water and splashed it gently on his cheeks, and when he looked up, he met the person who came in through the mirror. The other party smiled and approached: "Are you Teacher Ji?" After speaking, he took out a notebook from his bag, "I really like your piano performance, can you

sign your name for me?" Fans who signed autographs or took photos, he raised his hand and took the notebook

: "Yes." Cover Ji Yulin's mouth. The drug fell quickly, and Ji Yulin was dizzy but not completely fainted. Perhaps it was because he had been with Pei Ren for too long that he didn't feel too nervous under the influence of his ears and eyes. His hands were hanging weakly by his side, and the engagement ring on his ring finger was equipped with a locator, so he wasn't worried that Pei Ren couldn't find him.

Before fainting, Ji Yulin tried his best to say a word to the person who carried him away.

"Don't hurt me, you won't get anything if you hurt me."

Ji Yulin most needed to protect himself from injuries, not at all, otherwise Pei Ren would not be able to bear it.

As for the follow-up development?

He thought vaguely, if he dared to take him away in this building, the other party looked down upon him too much, or didn't have the slightest awareness of Pei Ren's ability to rescue and kill him on the battlefield.