Chapter 23

A few days after returning from the beach, Ji Yulin was a little addicted to practicing yoga.

In the corner of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows is the cushion that Ji Yulin dragged over. After practicing the piano every day, he would toss/twist himself on the side.

Pei Ren returned to the apartment after the extra training, and this was what he saw.

"Linlin."

Ji Yulin was sweating, and he was tired from tossing/tossing, so he fell on the yoga mat.

Pei Ren called him, and Ji Yulin twisted his body symbolically as a response.

The pajamas that covered Omega's body were soft and loose. Ji Yulin's clothes were a little messed up just now when he was doing the movements. Now he struggled and twisted again, revealing a small piece of slender snow-white hem.

Pei Ren suddenly retracted the movement of pulling Ji Yulin's arm, and Ji Yulin's arm loosened and fell off.

He looked at Pei Ren in puzzlement: "What's the matter?"

Pei Ren turned his back and said, "It's okay."

After finishing speaking, he went to the refrigerator to get a bottle of water and drank a few sips, his handsome thick eyebrows were slightly frowned, suppressing the strangeness in his heart.

Pei Ren seldom avoids Ji Yulin when he does things. They grew up together and know the basics, so even if Ji Yulin splits into an omega, in his eyes it is the same as before, without any change.

Because no matter whether Ji Yulin is an omega or a beta, he only regards him as Ji Yulin, and they have a good relationship with each other, so what is there to avoid?

But just now Pei Ren hesitated.

He found that Ji Yulin was slender than what he usually met, and it was slender and soft unique to omega. He couldn't look directly at Ji Yulin as casually and easily as before.

After drinking the water, Pei Ren walked back to Ji Yulin's side.

Ji Yulin sat on the yoga mat and repeated the newly learned postures. Seeing Pei Ren come back, he immediately retracted his legs.

"I'm going to practice here today."

Pei Ren looked at Ji Yulin's arranged clothes as if nothing had happened, and heaved a sigh of relief: "You can't exercise too hastily."

Ji Yulin agreed: "My body seems to be a lot softer, and practicing this is really effective. "

Pei Ren: "Yes."

*****

After the autumn tour, Ji Yulin has recently become a little popular at school.

The video of him singing was taken by his classmates that day and just happened to be sent to the class group.

The video has been reposted and spread, and then it was directly posted on the hot search of the school gossip forum, and people frequently took this video to take him to the confession wall.

Most of the students who have been in contact with him have the impression that he is fair-skinned, beautiful, quiet and gentle. They never expected him to have such a side.

In the song "Love Is Hard to Control", the sweet/sexy/lingering lyrics are revealed from Ji Yulin's gentle expression, and the shocking contrast is like a typhoon that suddenly blows up in the school.

In short, there have been many students expressing their hearts to Ji Yulin on the confession wall recently, and even the tutor has contacted him in private, caring about his emotional state for the first time.

The Alliance Military Academy does not object to students falling in love freely, since there is "less flesh and more monks", as long as Ji Yulin is single for a day, there will be many people who like him. After all, alpha has some desire to conquer in his bones.

Lin Xiangyang posted a few hot posts in the group, and Ji Yulin read all the posts about him becoming "hot".

Riri: [Any thoughts? ]

Linlin: [No class in the afternoon, I'm going to the piano room. ]

Riri: [...]

Tiantian: [It's over, something at home called me to go back, my class...]

Huang Tiantian took a part-time tutoring class this semester, specializing in teaching children to play the piano, and the other two in the dormitory Everyone knows.

Riri: [Can't you change the time? ]

Tiantian: [Customers only have these two afternoons free every week. ]

Riri: [Then what should I do, I will go back to dinner with the old man with my family later, otherwise I will help you with this lesson if I have time. ]

Huang Tiantian's family conditions are average, and Ji Yulin accidentally heard that someone in his family was sick, so he probably took the part-time job because of lack of money.

Linlin: [Let me help Tiantian with this lesson. ]

Huang Tiantian expressed his gratitude in the group, and directly rewarded him for transferring this class in private.

Ji Yulin confiscated it, and comforted Huang Tiantian in turn, saying that the money would be used as money for him to buy fruits for Huang Tiantian's family.

Not long after, Lin Xiangyang yelled in the group.

Riri: [Linlin told you a funny thing, every day he actually cried with joy. ]

Ji Yulin: ...

Huang Tiantian is the most silent among the three of them, and usually listens to Lin Xiangyang very much. This time, the family member was sick but kept it from them. Presumably, I had taken on a lot of pressure and didn't want to pass on the related negative emotions to them.

******

In the afternoon, Ji Yulin came to the client's residence.

The place is a bit remote, you have to walk for about ten minutes after getting off the car.

The Western-style buildings here are exquisite and beautiful, but they seem deserted.

Huang Tiantian contacted the client in advance to explain the reason. When Ji Yulin saw the other party, the man with a serious and gloomy face was named alpha. When he saw him, he said directly, "Come with me." The

little girl was five years old, seeing Ji Yulin's eyes lit up, sweet call him brother.

The man took him upstairs and left. Ji Yulin looked at the children around him and asked her to sit on the chair.

The child was more obedient and eager to learn than Ji Yulin imagined. The man didn't come up to take a look during the teaching process. Ji Yulin was puzzled, but didn't ask any more questions.

After the course ended, Ji Yulin left. The middle-aged man was flipping through the newspaper in the living room, saying "walk slowly", and never looked up from the newspaper.

Ji Yulin went out and contacted Huang Tiantian.

[Your client is so strange. ]

Tiantian: [That's right, I don't talk much, but I don't like to talk either. Anyway, I leave after every class. ]

Tiantian: [And Mr. Zhao is seldom at home. I went to the house last month with only the child alone, and only the nanny came to cook and clean the house every day. Anyway, the child is quite lonely. ]

Ji Yulin was walking on the side of the road chatting with Huang Tiantian about this strange client. He was blinded by a gust of wind, and when he looked up, dark clouds enveloped the sky.

It is going to rain.

The phone vibrated, Pei Ren called.

Pei Ren: "Where are you, I didn't see you when I went to the piano room."

Ji Yulin said: "I came out to help Tiantian with a lesson, and I just came out of the client's house."

Pei Ren habitually smiled casually: "It's going to rain, send me the address."

Ji Yulin didn't want to trouble the other party, so Pei Ren said in a low voice: "Linlin."

Ji Yulin obediently sent the address, Pei Ren saw it, and slowly Frown.

"The address is off the beaten track, it's not safe for you to go by yourself."

Ji Yulin: "...Pei Ren, don't worry."

Since childhood, Pei Ren likes to take Ji Yulin with him wherever he goes, and he will plan out some safe areas and some less safe places. If Ji Yulin wanted to go, Pei Ren had to accompany him.

He was helpless: "I've grown up."

Pei Ren was noncommittal, and resumed his joking and lazy tone just now: "You find a place to hide from the rain and don't move."

Pei Ren said as he walked: "There is one more thing, just now Someone actually sent flowers to the piano practice room. That person didn't find you, so he came to ask me."

"Linlin, do you want to accept the other party's flowers?"

Ji Yulin: "Just leave the flowers in the lobby on the first floor, and someone will take care of them ." Yes. "

Pei Ren: "That's why you don't accept it?"

Ji Yulin: "Yeah."

Pei Ren smiled: "What kind of flowers does Linlin want today? I'll pick you up and buy a bouquet on the way home later."

Ji Yulin : "..."

What is the difference between you and them?

Pei Ren seemed to have foreseen the doubts in his heart, and explained: "We have a good relationship, even if I send you flowers every day, it will be fine."