Chapter 87

Ji Yulin's thirty-eighth birthday was celebrated in a city on the border.

Pei Ren has a mission this year, and needs to stay in the camp in this border city for four months, so Ji Yulin simply followed.

Before dawn, Ji Yulin was awakened by a hot flash covering his whole body. He regained a bit of consciousness ignorantly, and almost completely followed his instincts, and his whole body was completely attached to Pei Ren's arms.

His arms were wet by Pei Ren, and his skin was stained with alpha pheromone.

Feeling Alpha's well-defined body, Ji Yulin sighed hoarsely, and was quickly swallowed by the man's invading lips.

Ji Yulin slipped his fingers around the back of Pei Ren's neck, and Pei Ren half-supported him, so Ji Yulin took advantage of the situation and inserted his hand, stroking the man's sweat-drenched short hair.

He took a few breaths, and glanced at the window from the corner of his eye: "Is it almost dawn?" Before going to

bed last night, he remembered that Pei Ren said that he would go to patrol early today. When he was young, he was afraid that the other party would be late.

Pei Ren slightly raised his steady and handsome face, which was dripping with extremely moist and hot sweat, and sucked Ji Yulin's lips.

"It's okay, I have enough time."

Pei Ren deliberately let Ji Yulin go to bed early last night, and now he wakes up more than an hour earlier than usual.

Ji Yulin slowly responded with a "huh", he enjoyed the lingering/long/lingering/lingering kiss with Pei Ren delicately and gently, until he couldn't breathe, then he patted the man's shoulder: "I want to go to the window. "

He smiled hoarsely: "I can watch the sunrise later."

Pei Ren's face twitched slightly, and he picked up Ji Yulin silently and walked towards the window.

Pei Ren needs to go out early and return late, and according to his habits, this morning's event must be indispensable, so Ji Yulin also let the man go.

The gray night was gradually covered by the bright morning light, Ji Yulin turned his head, his arms flinched around Pei Ren's neck, and stuck to the window glass.

He looked at most of the camp area shrouded in the morning light in a daze, and looked down, the floor-to-ceiling glass at his feet was already terribly dirty.

Pei Ren picked up Ji Yulin, who looked like he was fished out of the water, and went to the bathroom to wash up. Ten minutes later, he lay down on the bed.

Pei Ren whispered: "Sleep a little longer, Aunt Chen will come over two hours late to prepare breakfast, so I need to eat more."

Ji Yulin hummed slowly: "Hmm..."

He couldn't open his increasingly heavy eyes. His eyes were about to fall asleep again, but his finger was still hooked on Pei Ren's ring finger and hadn't let go.

The ring fingers of the two people each wore a simple and elegant wedding ring. Pei Ren kissed the back of his hand before Ji Yulin let go of his fingers in a half-dream and half-awake state.

Ji Yulin woke up two hours later. He changed into casual and comfortable home clothes. He had just left the living room when Aunt Chen brought porridge and side dishes to the table.

Aunt Chen smiled and said, "Sir, come over and have breakfast."

Ji Yulin looked lazy and gave the other party a friendly and gentle smile.

"Morning, Aunt Chen."

Aunt Chen finished preparing the dishes, her eyes suddenly fell on a large red mark on Ji Yulin's thin white neck. For a person with more than 50 years of life experience, she couldn't help but feel hot at this moment.

She knew who the gentle and handsome man in front of her was. She had interviewed this great pianist many times in news reports, and what she saw in reality was far more shocking than what she saw in the news interviews.

His temperament is so outstanding and unique that it even conceals his good skin and bones.

Time doesn't seem to show traces on Ji Yulin's body. He is not as deep and stable as Pei Ren after going through the wind and frost. A man is like a sharp knife in its sheath, but he is like a fine wine, with a rose-like charm, elegant and beautiful, which makes people look at it Can't take your eyes away at a glance.

Aware of Aunt Chen's embarrassment, Ji Yulin gave her a gentle smile, one look, and a relaxed posture, which could easily resolve the other party's embarrassment.

Aunt Chen said emotionally: "Sir and the general have such a good relationship." It's

not like she and her husband, who touched their right with their left hand within a few years of marriage.

It wasn't the first time Ji Yulin heard similar words from other people, and he took a mouthful of porridge and ate it with side dishes.

He and Pei Ren have been married so far, and the two together are almost eighty years old.

What is said most in other people's married life is that the longer the days, the less love will turn into more family affection. My mother also said this to him.

However, in fact, he and Pei Ren reached their forties, and their love for each other has not faded with the passage of time.

They are more like merging into one, love is like water, flowing, and there is no moment to stop.

Therefore, when he was younger, he was more particular about and maintained "independence", but now he is almost forty years old, but he came to the border camp with Pei Ren and stayed for four months.

He and Pei Ren cherish every day they get along with each other more than before. As long as they don't need to be separated under rigid regulations, then finding him is finding Pei Ren, and the two will always stay together.

Even the two mothers were surprised, but everyone was relieved to see the children getting more and more affectionate.

Ji Yulin practiced the piano for three hours in the soundproof room upstairs after breakfast.

I received a text message from Pei Ren before noon, simply telling him to eat lunch on time and eat more, such ordinary words in daily life, and Ji Yulin also responded attentively and seriously, without any perfunctory.

The daily conversations that others are tired of talking happened between him and Pei Ren, and no one ever felt bored or impatient.

They have tolerance and attachment to each other beyond everyone's imagination. Even though they are in communication through the Internet at this time, they still feel like they have tasted secrets when they get a response. They feel comfortable and soft, and their mouths are sweet.

After replying to Pei Ren's message, Ji Yulin watched Lin Xiangyang post dozens of bitter messages in the dormitory group.

After Lin Xiangyang's second child was born, he was busier than before. He easily fell into agitation when he didn't have time to play. This anxiety can't be directed at the children, so it's all on Lu Jin.

Lu Jin would not quarrel with Lin Xiangyang unless he quarreled with him. Several times, Lin Xiangyang laughed at himself because he was making trouble unilaterally and unreasonably, and then it turned into "running away" with his two children, and did not stay for a few days when Lin Xiangyang returned home. , Lu Jin could always pick him up at the moment when his anger just passed away, so the family of four "reconciled" again.

Although the married life of Lin Xiangyang and Lu Jin seems to be "flying", but they are used to it, so they can't say that Lin Xiangyang is not doing well.

His volatile and outgoing personality needs a suitable person to carry him around.

After Lin Xiangyang vomited his bitterness, he went to put the child to sleep again.

Ji Yulin planned to take a nap, and then go for a walk around after waking up.

*****

It is a cloudy afternoon, the wind is refreshing and cool, it is a good choice to go for a walk.

Ji Yulin took sun protection, covered her neck and went downstairs, walking around along the clean forest road. On the way, I met some soldiers patrolling the camp. They nodded to Ji Yulin friendly, and Ji Yulin smiled back.

It seemed that a team was transferred from another base today. The center of the camp was very lively. Ji Yulin watched from a distance for a while, and continued to walk along the forest road instead of joining in the fun.

After a circle, it happened to be back in front of the building where Pei Ren lived with him. At this time, a tall and handsome young man came not far away, it was Omega.

The other party looked at Ji Yulin for a while, and after a while, he said: "Who are you from General Pei, why are you here?"

Ji Yulin entered the fingerprint password in front of the young man, and the young man: "..."

Ji Yulin's eyebrows and eyes slightly curved, comfortable and gentle It would not be an exaggeration to say that his smile instantly made the surroundings pale.

The young man said in a hoarse voice, "You...I..."

The team came over today, and the young man just wanted to take this opportunity to find General Pei and express his admiration and affection by visiting him.

She didn't expect to meet this elegant and gentle omega outside the door.

In just an instant, the young man concluded that the other party was General Pei's lover.

The young man lost his mind, suddenly thinking that he shouldn't say that kind of thing to General Pei again. The person in front of him was so special that he couldn't match it.

And when he came, he only thought that if he was lucky, he would have a chance to tell General Pei that there was no one around him. If he said those things in front of General Pei's lover, the young man would be so ashamed that he wanted to disappear.

Ji Yulin asked: "Do you have anything else to do?" The

young man shook his head: "I went the wrong way, sorry to bother you."

Ji Yulin walked into the living room thoughtfully, and at night, when Pei Ren came back, he decided not to tell the other party about it.

There has been a third person between him and Pei Ren since he was young. The young man is only in his early twenties, except for the age when he is easy to get ahead because of his emotions. Why should he care about a junior.

However, this incident somehow got to Pei Ren's ears. When Ji Yulin knew that the young man had been transferred out of the camp, he found Pei Ren and asked softly, "You know everything?"

Pei Ren put down the document in his hand, and the steady man took He sat down on his lap: "Well, don't think too much about it."

Ji Yulin: "Ah..."

He said: "That person didn't say anything to me, and besides, he seems to come here because he likes you more. "

Pei Ren held his wrist: "Linlin, don't think too much about it."

Whether they were young or now, Pei Ren doesn't like to be disturbed.

Ji Yulin blinked his eyelashes: "Okay, but I'm still curious, you probably didn't do anything to affect him, he looks very young, and he hasn't thought about things so well."

Pei Ren frowned: "No, He said again, "Don't mention others." Ji Yulin knew the man's temper, and he smiled

softly: "Okay, I won't say anything."

With a light rub, Ji Yulin received the signal, and rubbed his face against the man's neck: "Let's say goodbye at night, I'm going out

for a walk in the afternoon, and I'm tired from walking."

Pei Ren kissed him: "Not even once."

Ji Yulin: "."

Facing the man's dark eyes that seemed to have no boundaries, he said, "That's just one time..."

Afterwards, Pei Ren helped Ji Yulin massage and relax, and even took a medicine bag to soak his feet.

Ji Yulin's cheeks and neck were completely red, and Pei Ren hugged him to wipe his sweat when he was breathing calmly.

He was too tired to lift his fingers, so Pei Ren even wiped his fingertips, taking care of every detail patiently.

Before going to bed, Ji Yulin sighed in a hoarse voice: "People are so young nowadays."

Pei Ren: "..."

He kissed Ji Yulin's tear mole: "You are better than everyone else."

Ji Yulin: "I don't mean to compare."

Pei Ren Ren: "Linlin, I love you."

Ji Yulin: "Well, me too, Pei Ren, you know I've always loved you."