Chapter 27

Ji Yulin's hot flashes due to estrus/estrus lasted for about five days. After five days, the symptoms gradually disappeared, and her body began to recover to a stable state.

The use of suppressive needles eventually caused some burden on Ji Yulin's body. He rejected the suppressive needles, but the effect of the medicine on him was far less effective than the suppressive needles.

When Lin Xiangyang and Huang Tiantian came to see Ji Yulin again, Ji Yulin's mental state improved a lot.

In the morning, he got up to cook and prepare breakfast by himself, and his complexion regained a slight rosy color.

But after these few days of suffering, Ji Yulin became visibly thinner to the naked eye.

Lin Xiangyang walked around him like a puppy, "Do you feel better now?"

Ji Yulin rearranged the messy things in the apartment these days, "Almost, contact the doctor in the morning, let me observe for a few more days, Go to the hospital for a checkup."

"That's good." Lin Xiangyang heaved a sigh of relief, ashamed to be lazy, he pulled Huang Tiantian to help Ji Yulin clean up the house.

Lin Xiangyang said, "Just ask the nanny to come over and do it." He didn't believe in such a big apartment, so Pei Ren refused to ask someone to take care of it.

Ji Yulin looked at him, "From the day of estrus, I asked her not to come here for a while." The

nanny's one-week "holiday" was not hidden from Pei Ren, but Ji Yulin's attitude was gentle and easy to get along with, and Pei Ren even asked her to leave Ji Yulin treats him like another owner of the house.

But the nanny thought it over after returning home, and finally decided that it would be more appropriate to tell her employer about the matter.

Pei Ren received a text message and asked, "Why did you tell me now?"

Before the nanny could explain in detail, he contacted Ji Yulin without saying a word.

Huang Tiantian, who was bending over to pack the garbage bags, turned his head and shouted to Ji Yulin who was still in the kitchen: "Linlin, the phone is ringing."

Ji Yulin picked up the phone and walked back to the bedroom, and said softly, "Pei Ren.

" The restlessness in his heart was miraculously suppressed, and he asked hoarsely, "Why didn't the nanny go to take care of you at home, what happened?"

Ji Yulin responded in silence.

Pei Ren waited patiently. At this moment, he was not in a hurry to hear the answer, because he was about to set off to go back.

"I'm leaving Kappa tomorrow." Pei Ren slightly curled the corner of his mouth, "I haven't seen you in over a month, do you miss me?"

Ji Yulin "..." He squeezed the phone tightly.

Pei Ren wondered, "Why didn't you talk, Linlin?"

Ji Yulin sighed, "Pei Ren, you can't come back now." He recalled the past week, like a dream.

But the searing weakness and loneliness that consumed him were real.

"I..." Ji Yulin seemed to have made up his mind, "I have entered the estrus period, and you can't meet me until you fully recover."

Pei Ren was silent for a long time.

Accident, surprise, and a kind of hidden and unspeakable complex emotions.

Ji Yulin's glands were born with defects, and it should have been a good thing to encounter estrus, which meant that he might have a chance to return to normal, but Pei Ren couldn't be happy. "Linlin..."

Ji Yulin interrupted Pei Ren's words, "We didn't have a very close relationship in the first place, so it's not suitable to meet now, Pei Ren."

No matter how well you play and how close friends are, what should you do during a specific sensitive period? If you avoid it, you have to avoid it.

Pei Ren's kindness to him has nothing to do with who he is, and has nothing to do with the result of genetic differentiation.

However, due to the particularity of the results of different differentiations, he and Pei Ren are not suitable to meet each other out of reason.

Ji Yulin forced himself to act as if nothing had happened, and tried to open his slightly wet eyes wide: "Let's stop here, I'm a little tired and want to rest."

Ji Yulin didn't hear what Pei Ren said specifically, and he looked at the The scenery outside the window was ecstasy, but in fact, my mind was empty and I didn't think about anything.

At this moment, because of the melancholy caused by Pei Ren, his energy was easily exhausted, and even the little energy recovered from his body was scattered.

Huang Tiantian stood outside the door and carefully knocked on the door. "Linlin, are you okay?"

Ji Yulin went back to bed to rest in a daze, suppressing his tired voice, and said, "It's okay, let's sleep for a while. The

two people outside the door who cared about Ji Yulin sighed in unison.

Lin Xiangyang said, "Let Linlin stay in peace, he's been tormented/disturbed enough these days." Not to mention that they lost weight in just a few days, Ji Yulin lost even more.

Although Ji Yulin still spoke with a gentle and easy-going expression when talking to them, he was obviously depressed and depressed.

Fortunately, this time The torment of the estrous period did not make Ji Yulin suffer for too long. After four estrus surges, his condition became lighter each time. On the fifth day, the symptoms gradually disappeared, and the heaviness in his body suddenly disappeared.

Ji Yulin followed the doctor's advice and rested in the apartment During the process, I would receive text messages from Pei Ren every day. Ji Yulin responded, and it seemed that there was no suspicion because of the conversation between the two.

It was just that Ji Yulin refused to make a video call with Pei Ren before he fully recovered.

He and the doctor made an appointment tomorrow for a relevant examination, after which Ji Yulin considered moving out of the apartment.

In ****

private base, Pei Ren's request to accompany Ji Yulin to the hospital was rejected.

Zhou Kun looked at the young and handsome young man with a look of boredom and confusion. He tapped on the record board in his hand, and threw a handful of the new M79 2 that he had delivered for Pei Ren to catch.

After Pei Ren came back from the Kappa border, he was either in school or in a private base for training, and he asked Zhou Kun to increase his training.

Zhou Kun suddenly said, "You can't let your personal emotions control your heart."

Pei Ren sneered, "I'm very calm."

He picked up the M792 to adjust the feel, and planned to come to 50 sets of exercises to show Zhou Kun that he was "calm". The process of training is delayed due to personal emotions.

Just after ten o'clock, Gu Yu contacted Pei Ren.

Pei Ren came out of the bathroom and was rubbing medicine on his bloody hands when he heard Gu Yu yelling, his voice was low and cold, and he was not polite at all. "Say something quickly, don't waste my time."

Gu Yu asked, "Have you finished training?"

"Hurry up and have a few drinks, do you know who is back? Yan Zhuo! Come and clean him up, don't be absent! "

Pei Ren laughed, "This kid is back."

Half an hour later, Pei Ren arrived at the old place, and Gu Yu and Qi Li were there.

The two toasted and drank slowly, the remaining one, Zhou Zheng, was silent and didn't participate in Gu Yu's booing, and this person was Yan Zhuo.

Yan Zhuo was the most mature and stable among the four. He left with the head of the Yan family a few years ago, and heard some news that he cleaned up a lot of people after the root was established there.

Pei Ren never asked the Yan family for proof, and the friendship between them is not so reluctant. It is inevitable that whoever leaves and whoever stays, there will be no other accidents.

Gu Yu suddenly drank three cups in a row, his eyes stopped on Pei Ren and Yan Zhuo, he glanced at Qili again, and finally pointed at himself.

He sighed, "The four of us haven't been together for ten years. Yan Zhuo was only twelve years old when he left. Now why do I feel that Pei Ren and Yan Zhuo are one kind of person, and Qili and you are another kind of person? My original intention is still there, and nothing has changed——"

Qili smiled gracefully, "You're drunk before you start drinking."

Gu Yu said "fuck".

"Pei Ren Yan Zhuo, you have to give me a drink, anyway, I want to see you lose your composure."

Pei Ren smiled casually and raised his hand to raise his glass.

Yan Zhuo, who has always been silent towards others, clinked glasses with him, and the glasses of Gu Yu and Qili touched them one after another.

*****

On the weekend, Ji Yulin made an appointment with the doctor for ten o'clock consultation. After he got in the car, he saw the message from Pei Ren in the early morning.

Pei Ren had dinner with a few old friends last night, and temporarily stayed at the Xiangzhang Hotel this morning, saying that he was just waiting for him to go to the hospital to pick him up after his examination.

The car stopped at the hospital, and Ji Yulin received a call from Pei Ren.

Pei Ren asked, "I'm at the hospital."

Ji Yulin said softly, "Yeah."

He said, "We'll meet later, I have something to say to you."

Ji Yulin's examination process in the hospital took about an hour, but the results did not come out immediately.

The doctor told him to go back and wait. Ji Yulin lowered his head and prepared to contact Pei Ren. When his forehead tightened, Pei Ren lifted his forehead hair with his fingers: "The hair has grown.

I haven't seen him for more than a month. Seeing Ji Yulin now, Pei Ren restrained himself and gave him a hug ." Impulse: "Linlin has lost a lot of weight. "

Ji Yulin pretended to relax and smiled, "I have eaten as much as possible. "

They were buying ingredients in the supermarket near the apartment. Pei Ren took the initiative to carry things. During the process, he wanted to ask something, but he couldn't say it when he saw Ji Yulin's thinner face. I

wanted to ask Ji Yulin if he was uncomfortable, but this sentence was obviously redundant.

Back at the apartment, Ji Yulin went straight to the kitchen: "Prepare a big meal today, chat while eating. "

Pei Ren went into the cloakroom and changed into a light-colored home clothes. The style was chosen based on Ji Yulin's opinion. He has broad shoulders and long legs, and the clothes are lined with people. The light colors neutralize Pei Ren's indifference and arrogance. It is upright and gentle.

This softness is only for Ji Yulin. Pei Ren said: "I will help you. "The

two were busy for several hours, and the lunch was sumptuous.

Ji Yulin focused on eating, and chatted with Pei Ren at the table about topics related to ingredients. He felt that the atmosphere was almost the same, and his voice changed: "Pei Ren, I'm busy at the end of the semester, and I want to move back to the school dormitory. "The

sudden news caused the smiles in Pei Ren's eyes to spread. He confirmed the meaning of the words word by word. "Move from the apartment back to school. "

"Well..." Ji Yulin looked at Pei Ren: "I have thought about it seriously, anyway, I will go home after the final exam, not bad for a few days. "

Pei Ren: "I don't want to agree, and you said it's only a few days away. Why do you have to move out? Isn't it more convenient and comfortable to live here than a dormitory?"

Ji Yulin didn't want to get too involved with Pei Ren on this topic, because he finally I must say I can't say Pei Ren.

So Ji Yulin chose to avoid it. Ji Yulin didn't leave the room at night.

Pei Ren stood outside the door, his voice was faintly imposing through the door.

"Linlin, the distance from the apartment to the school is not far. You suddenly want to move back to the dormitory because you are angry with me."

He and Ji Yulin have never had a "dispute", and Pei Ren is more used to Ji Yulin. Let go, but there is no way to deal with it at the moment.

Frustration poured on Pei Ren's heart like cold water. Before he had time to feel the joy of Xiaobie, why did he suddenly change.

But this frustration did not last for too long. After digesting this strange emotion, Pei Ren asked patiently, "Linlin, are we arguing?

" Acting without temper. It is rare for Ji Yulin to lose his temper with him now, so he should be happy.

The depression stagnant in Pei Ren's heart suddenly eased a lot. Only when a relationship develops to a very close relationship will it unreservedly reveal a side that no one else has seen.

Pei Ren even suspected that Mrs. Ji had never seen Ji Yulin like this.

Pei Ren whispered, "Linlin, don't move away immediately."