Chapter 14

The match held by the Alliance Military Academy came to an end fiercely. It was already ten o'clock in the evening, and the viewing hall was crowded with many students who were still unwilling to leave.

Teenagers in their teens and twenties are at the age when their hormones are out of control. When they meet their peers who are strong and vigorous, they will inevitably feel bloody lust.

Straightforward students whistled their confession directly in the arena, while reserved and shy students found a corner and waited for a chance to get to know each other.

Ji Yulin originally wanted to go outside the gate to wait for Pei Ren to leave with him. When he saw the crowd of people blocking the gate, he immediately gave up the idea of ​​waiting at the gate and quietly found a farther corner.

Pei Ren changed into a sweat-soaked combat camouflage uniform in the background, and the classmate who was with him stopped him: "Go out for supper together?"

Pei Ren took out his mobile phone to check the time, casually: "I won't go today, I 'll be free some other day."

"No, you won't come again?"

"Is the Omega who handed you water just now waiting for you? Yes ."

Pei Ren turned around: "A lot of people chase him?"

"Yeah, you and him are not good brothers, don't you know?"

Pei Ren: "..."

He really didn't know, and Ji Yulin never followed him. he said.

He looked at the students around him with a smile: "Thank you."

After finishing speaking, he left, and the rest of them were speechless.

"What's wrong with Pei Ren, isn't he very happy?"

They had been classmates with Pei Ren for four years, so they knew somewhat that although his expression looked like he was about to smile, it was actually because he was angry.

"Is it related to Ji Yulin?"

The other people couldn't help teasing: "Aren't they brothers? Why does Pei Ren look like his wife has been robbed?"

***

Pei Ren found Ji Yulin who was sitting in the corner.

Omega has a thin body, and it is cool at night after autumn. He has many minor problems. Others in this season wear thinner autumn clothes or short sleeves, but Ji Yulin consciously puts on a coat, with the neckline tightly covered, quiet and well-behaved.

Except for Ji Yulin's poor health since he was a child, he is impeccable in other aspects, and even makes people worry so much that he would rather be lively and mischievous.

Hearing the sound, Ji Yulin turned around and looked up, his gaze met Pei Ren's gaze.

"You're here." Pei Ren took Ji Yulin's arm

and pulled him up: "Why are you waiting in the corner?"

Ji Yulin smiled and said, "There are too many people outside the museum."

Ji Yulin spread out his hand and shook it, his finger landed on Pei Ren's shadow and poked it.

Pei Ren was amused by his small movements: "Let's go for a while."

Ji Yulin's eyes were bright and clear: "Okay."

After school started, he was always busy with his studies and training, and counting the time away from the holidays, Ji Yulin suddenly had a kind of connection with him. Pei Ren endured the illusion of being separated for a long time.

Seeing Pei Ren fighting calmly in the competition tonight, he suddenly felt that he had missed a lot.

So he just agreed to Pei Ren's words without thinking about it.

The two walked along the forest road to an artificial lake, and the wind under the autumn colors brought the half-dry and half-dry atmosphere of the treetops.

Ji Yulin's eyebrows and eyes were slightly curved, quietly watching the lake.

The lights were flickering, the water was sparkling, and with Pei Ren silently by his side, Ji Yulin squinted his eyes comfortably, as if a kitten who usually followed the rules suddenly became slack and lazy.

Pei Ren felt that the atmosphere was almost over, and he asked the words he had held back all the way: "Is there anyone here to harass/harass you now."

Ji Yulin looked strange: "You always ask me similar questions recently."

Pei Ren was dumbfounded.

He said in a deep voice: "You have a simple personality and don't interact with people much. I'm worried that you will be cheated."

Ji Yulin laughed and patted his sore cheek with his hand.

Pei Ren put away the out-of-control color in his eyes and pretended to be indifferent.

They walked around a long way, Ji Yulin was tired and sat on a chair by the lake, picked up a small stone and threw it into the lake.

The stone made three spins, causing shaking ripples.

Pei Ren stared at the circle of ripples, and quickly turned his gaze back to Ji Yulin's face.

The outline of the omega has not changed much, it is the soft and gentle appearance in memory, with pure and clean eyes.

Ji Yulin was quiet at the moment, deliberately not answering Pei Ren's question.

Pei Ren felt a little strange for no reason.

He frowned, and didn't like this feeling, as if there was a gap between Ji Yulin and Ji Yulin that he didn't know.

Pei Ren cleared his throat: "Linlin."

Ji Yulin woke up like a dream, and turned to Pei Ren with a perfect smile.

"It's true that I haven't told you about some things."

Pei Ren twitched her eyebrows.

Ji Yulin bowed his head: "You didn't tell me about Gao Wen chasing you, there are other things."

Pei Ren: "Those people have nothing to tell you, and I don't like them."

Ji Yulin nodded nonchalantly : "I do the same to you, so I didn't hide it on purpose, don't be angry."

Pei Ren asked what he cared most about.

"Linlin, are there many people pursuing you in private?" After the

words fell, Pei Ren felt his words pale.

Ji Yulin has a gentle personality, he takes care of him in every possible way, wishing he could handle everything for him. I value it so much, like a baby, it's not surprising that such a baby makes people think about it.

The more Pei Ren thought about it, the more he felt his heart ache. Perhaps Ji Yulin would be with someone else sooner or later, but he hoped it wasn't now.

Ji Yulin suddenly tugged at Pei Ren's sleeve: "It's raining."

The first rain after autumn came suddenly.

Raindrops fell on eyelashes and cheeks like strings, Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's arm and pulled him up.

"Go back, it's easy to catch cold in the rain."

Ji Yulin was dragged away by Pei Ren, he tried to push the man's hand away helplessly, the fingers around his arms were strong, he was like something being picked up by a guard.

Obviously they seemed to be arguing just now, but now they are jogging under the rain.

Ji Yulin raised his head and looked at Pei Ren, both smiling.

Ji Yulin was surprised: "Pei Ren, you don't think of the same thing as me..."

Pei Ren stretched out his hand to wipe the raindrops from Ji Yulin's eyelashes: "The first time I took you for a walk on a rainy day, although you were very happy at the time, but afterward I regret it very much."

A rain caused Ji Yulin to have a high fever for several days, and Pei Ren blamed himself.

Ji Yulin was a little nostalgic: "After that, I never walked in the rain without any scruples like now." The

two returned to the apartment one after the other. Ji Yulin came out of the shower, wrapped in loose blue pajamas, Pei Shinobu is pouring water.

Pei Ren's eyes fell on Ji Yulin's back, he was used to the movements, and he stretched out his hand to wipe him off: "Go get the towel."

Ji Yulin jumped back like a frightened rabbit, and said "hmm" slowly.

Pei Ren pushed a glass of water to Ji Yulin: "What are your plans for the weekend?"

Ji Yulin: "Practicing the piano..."

Pei Ren: "Tsk, playing cotton every day." He paused, "Last time I agreed to record it for me What about the music?"

Ji Yulin: "It's already been recorded, and I'll pass it on to you in the evening."

Pei Ren said with a smile on his lips, "I'm going to practice guns on weekends, so you can relax for half a day in the afternoon after playing the piano."

***** ****

Pei Ren has a private training place, and the instructor who instructed him came down from all over the alliance.

In the afternoon, Ji Yulin drove to a science and technology park according to the location sent to him by Pei Ren, reported his name at the gate, and the security guard led him in directly.

The science and technology park is divided into several areas. Ji Yulin saw Pei Ren shooting in the training building.

The gun target was moving at a dizzying speed, and Pei Ren focused on shooting the red heart of the target.

The continuous gunshots made Ji Yulin's eardrums hurt slightly, but he didn't back down.

A tall and indifferent alpha stood in the shooting range, observing what Pei Ren recorded after shooting a set of ammunition.

Pei Ren raised his gun and walked to Alpha to communicate. After he finished speaking, he turned his head, and the focused colors in his eyes flowed, beckoning to him.

"Linlin, come here."

Pei Ren was covered in sweat, the muscles in his exposed arms were tense, and beads of sweat stuck to his skin.

He didn't get too close to Ji Yulin, and took a few breaths: "Want to play?"

Ji Yulin has only played the piano with both hands, and has never touched these lethal guys.

He nodded almost without hesitation: "I think..."

Pei Ren raised his hand to lead the way: "Follow me."

There are countless technologies developed by the Pei Kingdom, and Pei Ren's arsenal is like a cold and ruthless palace, neatly arrayed with all kinds of weapons. A weapon Ji Yulin had never seen before.

Pei Ren picked out a lightweight pistol/gun and handed it to Ji Yulin, and the gun fit him unexpectedly.

Ji Yulin followed Pei Ren to the shooting range. He asked, "Are you not practicing?"

Pei Ren said, "From the morning practice to the present, the data required by Teacher Zhou has been recorded. I will accompany you for a while."

He introduced: "Zhou Kun used to be the top leader everywhere, but he stepped back after being injured."

Pei Ren adjusted the distance of the gun target. Newbie with a gun.

After roughly explaining the process, Ji Yulin got into the mood and followed Pei Ren's teaching to aim in the direction of the red heart on the target.

With a gunshot, Ji Yulin frowned at the crooked gun, and did it again.

Pei Ren couldn't help but laugh.

"Why is the gun so gentle."

Ji Yulin turned his face to look at him: "Is there?"

Pei Ren smiled: "Yeah."

He held Ji Yulin's hand: "The angle is not right, look at my side to shoot."

Close behind Ji Yulin couldn't help being distracted by his body. Pei Ren let go after teaching and encouraged him: "Try a few more times."

Ji Yulin: "Oh..."

He not only shot a gun, but also tried several weapons. Play by yourself.

Ji Yulin seldom did such outrageous behaviors, and even got addicted to touching weapons beyond his tolerance.

When Ji Yulin returned to the apartment, his back was still a little sweaty, and his hand hanging by his side was suddenly held by Pei Ren.

Pei Ren frowned: "Why are you still injured?"

Ji Yulin's hidden thoughts were discovered, and his face began to burn.

"I just..." He made a gesture, "I accidentally scratched my finger while playing with that shape."

Pei Ren held Ji Yulin's finger to find the medicine box.

Alpha's tall body squatted halfway, and Pei Ren cleaned and disinfected Ji Yulin's fingers with disinfectant, and finally put a blue mini Band-Aid on it.

"Linlin, you rarely like to play. I don't blame you. Be careful next time. Don't hide any injuries. Don't hide anything."

Ji Yulin stared at the finger held by Pei Ren, and met the mature and handsome facial features of the man in front of him. , nodded slightly.

Pei Ren: "It didn't make people feel at ease." His tone sounded helpless, but the smile on his lips never went down.

Ji Yulin tightened her throat.

At the same time, he seemed to smell a faint fragrance of fir.

The fragrance was cool and cold, Ji Yulin was stiff all over, and quickly pulled out his hand.

Pei Ren was surprised: "Linlin, why are you running-"

Ji Yulin hid back in the room, he dully raised his finger with the Band-Aid on it, blushing unbelievably.

"Did I lose my sense of smell..." After muttering to himself, Ji Yulin raised the back of his hand to his face, and Pei Ren's handsome face couldn't be restrained from appearing in his mind.

He lost his mind and was discouraged. In the past four years, Pei Ren has grown into an outstanding and mature man, but he still seems to be as immature as before.