Chapter 74

Ji Yulin's heart was not filled with joy at Pei Ren's words.

He held the man's finger, without saying a word, but slowly expressed his response with raspberry fragrance.

Pei Ren quietly accompanied him for a while, and after a long while, Ji Yulin said, "You're still feeling uncomfortable, go wash for a while."

Pei Ren kissed him, "Yeah."

However, when Pei Ren just entered the bathroom, Ji Yulin followed him in. .

"Linlin." Pei Ren was surprised, and his thick eyebrows frowned slightly, "Why don't you sleep."

Ji Yulin looked up at the man who was more than half a head taller than him, and whispered: "I will help you."

Pei Ren: "... ..."

He raised Ji Yulin's red arm, not quite agreeing.

But Ji Yulin didn't care so much, he used both hands and feet, and hung on Pei Ren's neck at once, wrapping around people and being embraced directly.

"Linlin..." Pei Ren said in a hoarse voice.

It was really too reckless, even though he was not feeling well, he insisted on messing around.

The man's words were muffled, and Ji Yulin kissed Pei Ren regardless.

He is usually passive and introverted, and he is always gentle and tender when kissing. At this moment, he followed Pei Ren's usual posture of kissing him, stumbling and clumsy.

But Ji Yulin never stopped.

He is "injured" now, and Pei Ren not only has to take care of him, but also depends on him.

So even if Ji Yulin is unreasonable, Pei Ren can only hug and protect Ji Yulin to prevent him from knocking somewhere.

Ji Yulin's initiative and recklessness wiped out Pei Ren's self-control that was on the verge of breaking down. His gentle eyes seemed to be on fire, and the tear mole was bright red, and the kiss was intense. Ji Yulin suddenly tilted his neck back Leaning back, a smile appeared at the corners of the parted moist lips.

The weight in the palm of my hand is getting heavier and heavier.

Although Ji Yulin is used to it, but if he really has to face it, or touch it, he will still become terrified.

It's ridiculously long.

"I'm afraid of pain."

Pei Ren tightened his Adam's apple and rolled a few times: "Yeah."

He said in a hoarse voice with difficulty: "I'll carry you out."

Ji Yulin blinked, and he shook his head: "No." A

few slender fingers He even started scratching at the base of Pei Ren's neck and behind his ears.

"Pei Ren, you'd better let me hurt."

Looking over the man's shoulder, Ji Yulin looked straight at the mirror that was dizzy after being wet with water mist. He put his hands on Pei Ren's shoulder and pushed hard, The opponent slid down from his arms and stood up.

The floor of the bathroom is wet and easy to fall if you don't pay attention. Pei Ren turned off the water flow of the shower and was about to reprimand Ji Yulin not to jump here, but Ji Yulin suddenly squatted down in front of him.

Pei Ren suddenly opened his eyes wide, staring fixedly at Ji Yulin's open red lips.

Ji Yulin's face became hot, and it was not clear whether the redness on Ji Yulin's face was caused by sunburn, or whether it was caused by choking.

Pei Ren's neck throbbed violently, wanting to pull up this person he loved to cherish since he was young.

"Linlin..."

Pei Ren breathed heavily, the usually silent and lingering aura between his brows was gone, and his eyes were red.

The two have been together for nine years, although they get together less and part more, but there is always a lot of time together. And Pei Ren has always been reluctant to let Ji Yulin suffer and be wronged, so he is responsible for everything, and he will never let Ji Yulin do this.

The man's voice sank a bit: "Linlin, you don't have to—"

Ji Yulin's flushed face moved back with difficulty, wiping the drool that couldn't help flowing to the corner of his mouth.

He complained a little bit about Pei Ren, why can he grow up like nothing.

Pei Ren gestured to pull Ji Yulin up, Ji Yulin pushed away the palm that was about to take her away, and when he opened his mouth, his throat seemed broken.

"I'm okay."

Ji Yulin was rarely stubborn: "I can do for you as much as you can do for me..."

Pei Ren's heart was so soft that he didn't refuse this time, and directly embraced him, Yan Si Adhere seamlessly.

He kissed Ji Yulin's ear and re-boiled the water.

Pei Ren helped Ji Yulin clean his mouth, pecking and kissing again and again.

"Fool."

Ji Yulin opened his mouth, his cheeks were still a little sore, and he cooperated with Pei Ren to clean them up.

The mouth is clean, but the voice is still hoarse like a broken gong.

He defended himself: "How stupid am I? How many times have you done this? Could it be that you are the biggest fool in the world?"

Pei Ren smiled helplessly: "This is incomparable."

Ji Yulin watched with wet eyes Person: "But you are uncomfortable."

He lowered his head to look, but it wasn't enough to look, and he wanted to reach out to flirt.

Pei Ren endured so much that his veins bulged, and quickly carried Ji Yulin to the bed and wrapped him in a quilt.

Ji Yulin said: "It's still not good."

Pei Ren: "Yeah."

He bent down, held Ji Yulin's face and kissed it from eyes, nose to lips: "Wait for me for a while, the medicine on your body has been washed away by water, come out and reapply." Paint it on again."

Ji Yulin felt aggrieved and hurt, although Pei Ren's size made him uncomfortable, but he will work hard to learn.

He asked: "Don't you like me doing this?"

Pei Ren shook his head: "Yes, I almost died just now."

Ji Yulin: "...Oh."

Then why...

Pei Ren: "I don't want you to get hurt."

After finishing speaking, he hurried into the bathroom, afraid of hearing Ji Yulin's fiery and bold words again.

But if Ji Yulin persisted again, he might choose to be a wrong person.

*****

After tossing/tending until late at night, Ji Yulin's skin after applying the medicine felt much more comfortable, the tingling and itching symptoms disappeared, leaving a cool feeling.

He was sleepy, lying between Pei Ren's arms like a lazy cat, half asleep, half awake, tired but not fully asleep.

Pei Ren's palm stroked the glands on the back of his neck. The fir fragrance was not strong, and it lingered lightly in the bedroom, giving people a comfortable feeling, very suitable for sleeping.

Ji Yulin had something hidden in his heart, and he was suffering from insomnia right now.

In the middle of the night, it was really late.

Pei Ren, who had been feigning sleep all this time, turned Ji Yulin over to him, made him lie in his arms, and kissed his half-red forehead.

"Linlin, rest well."

Ji Yulin opened his eyes and slapped his eyelashes a few times.

His voice was hoarse: "I caused you to fall asleep."

Pei Ren frowned: "Nonsense."

After staying up all night in Ji Yulin's state, Pei Ren was worried that he would get sick tomorrow, so he poured warm water to feed him, and brought him back again into his arms, and gently patted his shoulder and back: "Sleep, if you don't sleep, you won't have the energy to go to see

Xueqiuer tomorrow." Ji Yulin nodded.

Before closing his eyes, he grabbed Pei Ren's loose skirt with his fingers, and rubbed his face against Pei Ren's neck: "Don't say

what you said at night." It doesn't matter if you die later than him, you will always take care of him , it sounded like sweet talk, but Ji Yulin felt out of breath after hearing it.

Life and death are too heavy, he dare not think about that scene.

No matter who leaves first, how the one left will face, just thinking about it makes me feel so sad.

In the past, Pei Ren would say very sweet love words, and Ji Yulin was happy after hearing them.

Now Pei Ren's words are not as sweet as they were when they were young, but they are related to the future of the two of them, and they are a responsibility and a promise.

Ji Yulin's heart was full, but also sore.

Listening to it once is enough. He knows that Pei Ren can do it, so he doesn't want to listen to it again.

Pei Ren promised him not to say those words in the future, Ji Yulin nodded, and he bit the other party's chin: "If you say it, I will say it too."

Pei Ren frowned: "..." He didn't like to hear about it from Ji Yulin's mouth. "Death" words.

Ji Yulin murmured: "Don't feel bad, I didn't say anything."

So he was justified for feeling bad, and it's understandable that he wanted to do something "out of line" for Pei Ren.

He swallowed subconsciously, his throat was still a little sore, obviously it hadn't been long.

Pei Ren lowered her head and kissed his eyes: "Linlin, don't think about it."

Accompanied by Pei Ren's deep voice, Ji Yulin gradually had the idea of ​​falling asleep.

When the sky was slightly bright, Ji Yulin was completely asleep, and Pei Ren breathed a sigh of relief.

*****

Resting late at night, Ji Yulin woke up two hours later than usual.

Pei Ren has already gone out to work. Although the mobile phone is convenient, this man will still choose to leave him a handwritten note and put it on the bedside table so that he can read it when he gets up.

After reading the note, Ji Yulin sent a text message to Pei Ren, telling him that he would eat well before going to the hospital.

When he washed his face, he was worried about where his skin was peeling. After applying medicine for a day and a night on his sunburned and allergic skin, the redness and swelling subsided, but now the white skin began to peel off.

When Ji Yulin went downstairs to eat, Uncle Zhong was startled when he saw his face.

Uncle Zhong said, "Why is it so badly sunburned?"

Ji Yulin smiled and said, "It's been treated with medicine, and it will be fine when it peels off by itself."

Uncle Zhong boiled white fungus, bird's nest and lotus seed soup today. The steamed buns in the steamer were soft and delicate. Ji Yulin's stomach would be greasy, and the juice had just been squeezed.

Ji Yulin ate some of each. He had a small appetite. After he was full, he sat on the sofa for a while and asked Uncle Zhong to get him a mask. After putting on the hat and mask, he went out to take the car.

Yue Ming prepared a box of sunscreen spray and cream in the car, and thoughtfully reminded Ji Yulin that if he forgot to apply it when he went out, there was something in the car to apply it on.

Ji Yulin thanked Yue Ming for his kindness, went to the pet hospital to see Xueqiuer's condition first, and then asked the doctor about the next treatment plan.

Xueqiu'er has been infused with fluids, and there was no problem during the process.

It rested all night and slept during the day. When it saw Ji Yulin coming, it opened its eyes and stood up unsteadily, trying to get closer to him through the cage.

Ji Yulin observed Xueqiuer. Although it trembled when walking, its limbs were strong when standing up. The stone in its heart fell slightly.

After Xueqiuer fell ill, it became very sticky. Ji Yulin did not leave immediately and stayed with it for two hours in the hospital. .

In the afternoon when he was leaving, Ji Yulin went to the piano room to practice the piano after lunch at home. Three hours later, he made a video call with his assistant and did a little work.

Seeing the symptoms of peeling skin on his face and neck, Bai Han was very worried, Ji Yulin smiled and comforted him in turn.

In the evening, Ji Yulin, who was recovering from sleep, opened his eyes and smelled the fragrance of fir trees as soon as he woke up.

He raised his arms and was picked up and put in his arms.

Ji Yulin asked in a hoarse voice, "I came back so early today."

Pei Ren said, "Yeah." He kissed Ji Yulin's forehead, "Is it still uncomfortable?"

Ji Yulin shook his head.

"Snowball is recovering slowly. I can eat and drink today, and go to the bathroom normally."

Pei Ren touched his face: "What about you, did you eat more?"

Obviously it was just that he didn't sleep well all night. It feels like Ji Yulin has lost weight again, and the little bit of flesh that was so hard to grow can't be felt.

Ji Yulin chuckled: "Who can lose weight overnight." The man's big palms were put into his clothes, dissatisfied with the obvious bones in Ji Yulin's waist.

Ji Yulin's skin was tender, and he felt itchy when his rough palm was touched gently for a while.

Pei Ren whispered: "It's like a cat, it eats so little." The

man's palms are so big that one can almost wrap Ji Yulin's waist.

At this time, Ji Yulin was still a little unconvinced, and said: "Where is there less food, I can eat a lot if I eat other things."

After speaking, her skinned face turned red.

Pei Ren: "..."

He gritted his teeth slightly: "Stop talking nonsense."

Ji Yulin blinked: "Oh," his throat still hurt a little, "but I do eat a lot of what you say..."

Pei Ren: " Linlin."

Ji Yulin stopped talking.

Pei Ren kissed him: "How thin is it? The sunburn is not healed, so don't recruit me."

Ji Yulin: "Oh..."